Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

the aliens are unisex
    #2450271 - 03/19/04 12:46 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

yep, unisex, and have been visiting our planet for about 200,000 years. They can move objects with their minds, and can communicate telepathically. and they live in this Milky way galaxy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2450301 - 03/19/04 12:55 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Prove it.

(And hi, centrum! Where ya been?)

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: Frog]
    #2450318 - 03/19/04 12:58 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

otd, i've been in political science class, my teachers knows a man who communicated with another life form before he died. Since my teacher used to be politically active, he met some politicians. We do infact have aliens alive and dead in our country.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2450359 - 03/19/04 01:06 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Actually, the guy I've been seeing in TX? His mom was taken by her husband to "area 51" and she actually saw the space ship that was downed. Okay, go ahead and say it's bull shit, but why would she lie to her son, to whom she finally told the story when she was older?

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

#2450370 - 03/19/04 01:10 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

what did it look like exactly?

Anonymous

#2450677 - 03/19/04 05:03 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

I've seen the stereotypical ufo...don't know if there was aliens or military people in it, but I know for damn sure what I saw.

Before that happened I always believed if I had ever got the chance to see something 'out of this world' it wouldn't look anything like I've ever seen in pictures..but the silly metallic disk gliding through the skies is really out there..

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
    #2450785 - 03/19/04 06:58 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

I wonder if all these UFO sightings are actually intentional on the alien's part, or is just some malfunction in their cloaking devices?

Think about how much of a ruckus that would have caused on the alien planet when they found out they crashed one of their ships on Earth! They probably erupted into a panic. Now we *know* that there is something else out there, and the aliens have blown their cover as mere observers.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: manna_man]
    #2450946 - 03/19/04 08:06 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

>some malfunction in their cloaking devices

come on an alien race travaling billions of miles and there habeing problems with there cloaking device. Well probably not but if there is alien life it could just be intentionaly as you said.

But still there IS life out there its just uncertain if they have ever come here.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: EvilGir]
    #2450960 - 03/19/04 08:11 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

I think they want us to see. They are just getting us used to things slowly. ..Before them come en mass! 2012!

Offlineoggleman
Stranger
Male
Loc: Chicago
    #2451833 - 03/19/04 02:19 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

The way I see it is just because they are able to travel thousands of light years doesnt mean they are infallible. No human is perfect, so why should one believe that aliens are? So the point is a "malfunction in their cloaking device" is possible. Haven't you ever succeeded at something really difficult only to fuck up some really minute and easy task right after?

I also don't doubt that they are unisex. I havent seen any evidence of a gendered species anywhere but on earth, so to think that aliens are is quite ethnocentric, or I guess geocentric is a better word here. I'm also willing to bet that they are NOT bipedal, if they have legs at all. The idea that any intelligent life on the universe has to have two legs, two arms, opposible thumbs, stands upright, and has a generally human-like physiology is absolutely absurd.

I think Terence McKenna put it best when he said that our biggest difficulty in searching for alien life forms is to recognize an alien as such when we encounter it. He claims that mushrooms are possibly alien life forms. Why not? Mushroom spores have the ability to remain intact in space and remain viable for an extremely long time while they, for example, travel from planet to planet. They are primary decomposers, able to make food out of a wide variety of minerals, and they dont require sunlight to grow. Anyways, I think you see the point. And speaking of 2012, heh, I wouldnt be surprised at all if some booshit goes down.

--------------------

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: oggleman]
    #2451846 - 03/19/04 02:23 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

oggleman said:

I also don't doubt that they are unisex. I havent seen any evidence of a gendered species anywhere but on earth, so to think that aliens are is quite ethnocentric, or I guess geocentric is a better word here. I'm also willing to bet that they are NOT bipedal, if they have legs at all. The idea that any intelligent life on the universe has to have two legs, two arms, opposible thumbs, stands upright, and has a generally human-like physiology is absolutely absurd.

Hell you could say you also haven't seen evidence of species anywhere but earth! Or if you have, then just come out and say yah I've seen them they are non gendered.

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2451972 - 03/19/04 03:21 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Good point. I will ask him if he can repeat to me what she described to him.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2451991 - 03/19/04 03:26 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

I was watchin something on the History Channel last night all about Military people who came foward about UFOs. And i recently bought Alien Agenda, by Jim Marrs. The book has many accounts in wich the goverment was together with it's people in trying to figure out what these UFO's were. Back in the 30s and 40s. Media everywhere was updated on the investigation. Yet after 1947 and the Roswell incident they handeled the subject with alot of silence and secrecy. Then lines like "it was a wether baloon, it was the planet Venus, or it was the reflection of a light house miles away" became common responses by them. They are also giving a special called "Area 51: The Final Declassification" tonight on the History Channel. Not sure what time tho, but im defenetly looking for it. They try to figure out why the Roswell papers were destroyed.

--------------------

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: Spokesman]
    #2452400 - 03/19/04 05:34 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

yeah area 51 now is a airplane base, not much. When i saw it, this one dude used bi-noculars to spy on area 51, not much is going on there now, to us atleast.

Anonymous

#2452412 - 03/19/04 05:38 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Yeah, now that the whole world knows about the place I'm sure theres not much alien craft activity going on there anymore.

I've always wanted to become president just so I could find out whats in all those damn secret bases...but who knows, he might not even have access..

Anonymous

Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: ]
    #2452560 - 03/19/04 06:29 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

By the way spokesman that show on history channel comes on at 8

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2452687 - 03/19/04 07:17 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

yeah, and i got the title wrong, its "ROSWELL:The Final Disclassification" I dunno where i got ARea 51 from.

--------------------

OfflineSTudio54
Stranger
    #2453288 - 03/20/04 12:38 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Yea UFOs are very real...i've seen em twice around here...once alone when i was a lil kid and another time with a friend....

OfflineSTudio54
Stranger
Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: STudio54]
    #2453297 - 03/20/04 12:44 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Anyways the places i seen em....its got no fkin logic whatsoever...i mean...these things seem to operate on a different reality(which is kind of logic i guess probably their body is made of totally different chemicals than ours...just imagine human beings if they had a lil more DMT in their system)..its kind of hard to explain tho...and yeah im pretty sure there werent any humans aboard..and in no way any responsable military would test a UFO in the places ive seen em to "fly"...peace

Edited by STudio54 (03/20/04 12:48 AM)

Anonymous

#2453325 - 03/20/04 01:03 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Yeah I can agree with that somewhat. My sighting was in a trailer park LOL. That side of town is very close to a an air base though..

And in no way was the craft I saw even SLIGHTLY worried about being sighted. I mean this thing was CLOSE! Thats how I know for sure I know what it was.. It was suspended in air in the same spot for like 8 seconds about 250ft away from where I was sitting then it slowly turned and went down the highway.

My friend that was with me to this day denies what it was, he swore it was a helicopter and wouldn't even look at it.. I think he was afraid. I've lived on 2 different air bases and know exactly how a helicopter sounds, looks like, and travels throught the air... youd have to be retarded to think a metallic disk shaped craft is a helicopter.

OfflineFrothytooFlacid
Too Many Oils
    #2453335 - 03/20/04 01:08 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Unisex, huh? Well, I guess it would save some hassle, but they are missing out on the thrill of the hunt. I hope they would at least throw a few orgies every once in a while; treat themselves to something nice. Wait, I'm confused, does unisex mean that they have sex with eachother but are all the same gender, or do they, in essence, pork themselves and leave it at that?

It would be nice if the government(s) would fess up, already. All these theatrics wear me down.

--------------------
There is more.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2453341 - 03/20/04 01:10 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

the ufos are 'beamships' that are controlled through psychic senses (telekenesis, telepathy)..it seems on board they have incredible technology that can moniter your chakras, access the akashic records or past lives and life missions and not to mention the amazing capabilities of the crafts themselves, functioning as a sort of external merkaba, which is capable of interstellar flight and hyperspace at incomprehensible speeds. They are not all unisex (physically), but in the sense that masculine and feminine energies, or both hemispheres of the brain.. are in sync and perfect balance. once this happens, evolution takes its course as a fourth section of brain develops connecting the two hemispheres at the crown..the cosmic mind. well, that's true for a lot of sentient beings who appear in hominoid form, but where intelligent life has the chance to dominate on very different planets, you can be assured that it will come in many "strange" forms. by the way, it's the 4th dimension.. which we are entering.. soon we will be able to move objects with our minds and communicate telepathically with ease.

The aliens are real, and this galaxy is heavily populated. It's just that they reside in the higher vibration of the 4th density, when we see their ships it is quite intentional, as it requires a downshift into the more dense 3rd density. The veil between the two dimensions is not as disconnected as one might assume.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: FrothytooFlacid]
    #2453521 - 03/20/04 02:56 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

I've always considered sightings to be down to how much they want to complete their task/agenda. If they get seen by a few people, they know it doesn't really matter! They will avoid it if they can, but, if they want to complete their task then they will, at times, sacrifice that a few people may see the ship. They know as well as we do that your "crazy" if you talk about UFO's/aliens.

They take precautions which include camoflage. There are stars out there which are, in fact, looking back at you! The ships themselves can bend space/time, they don't actually need a cloaking feature with this method of travel they can disappear (transport) instantaniously to other parts of space/time.

Unisex, indeed they are. Their evolution and technology has far surpassed natural birth, they clone theirselves to procreate. That is, if were refering to the common alien monitoring Earth. They are also all one mind, one counciousness. Like insects they work on task's that help the colony as a whole, theirs no individual desire.

--------------------

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #2453885 - 03/20/04 09:53 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

ever notice that these incidents always seem to happen near airbases?

I'll bet the military has a flying saucer looking thingy that it trots out for testing occasionally...

if it was otherwise, the govt would take UFO reports more seriously, not as alien encounters, but as possible sightings of hostile stealth aircraft...

the only explanation for their dismissive attitude toward UFOs is that they know exactly what these people (UFO witnesses) are seeing, and need to discredit them to keep the secret safe

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

OfflineDrWho
TimeLord

Loc: nth ring
    #2454038 - 03/20/04 11:08 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

i think aliens are just rich kids.
they fly out to some rock in the midle of no where
find some red neck who has had one to many millers.

then they start to bebop around all herdy gerky like..

Douglas Adams explains it alot better...

--------------------

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: DrWho]
    #2454718 - 03/20/04 02:40 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

:lol:

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2454869 - 03/20/04 03:34 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

At the Roswell Air Force base, her husband had just gotten out of the Air Force and he had taken a job delivering cleaning to the air force. He had access to many areas.

He came home one day all excited and said "there's something you have to see". He put her in the delivery truck and took her over to one of the hangars and peeked through an opening.

She saw the ship, which had supposedly crashed. But it was a whole ship, or if it crashed, it didn't break up all the way.

It was a "saucer shaped" object.

She supposedly has seen other space ships or UFOs. One time, she saw something hovering in the sky that was saucer-shaped. She got her other kids to come out and see it. It hovered for a while, and then it flew away.

Another time they followed a saucer-shaped object for a couple of hours and finally gave up.

This was usually during the summer that they would sight UFOs, in Houston.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2454990 - 03/20/04 04:14 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Another time they followed a saucer-shaped object for a couple of hours and finally gave up.

The original objects from which the term "flying saucer" (Kenneth Arnold) came from were delta-wing-shaped objects that "skipped like saucers" and were definitely not saucer-shaped.

Funny how once this (erroneous) image got into the general public's heads, that was what they "saw".

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: Swami]
    #2455019 - 03/20/04 04:22 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Whatever.  :rolleyes:  :wink:

--------------------

Anonymous

#2455080 - 03/20/04 04:46 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Funny how once this (erroneous) image got into the general public's heads, that was what they "saw".

Hey Swami if you're gonna call me a liar or a moron who doesn't know what he saw just say it a little more blatantly. That way you don't front.

Anonymous

#2456383 - 03/21/04 02:29 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

*bump*

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2456847 - 03/21/04 09:11 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

Hey, dustin, I believe Swami was quoting me when he made his comment.

--------------------

OfflineSquatting_Otter
Freedom Code

Loc: point no point
Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: Shroomism]
    #2456918 - 03/21/04 10:07 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

why can 2nd density creatures see us but we can't see 4th density?

Offlineoggleman
Stranger
Male
Loc: Chicago
Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2456954 - 03/21/04 10:24 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

Yeah ur right, fortunately for me there are people like you scouring the the boards for holes in arguments and pointin em out for all to see :wink:  So here is my busted ass rebuttal.  Ive never seen any solid evidence of any life anywhere other than earth, gendered or not.  Except for maybe the evidence of water on mars.  I'm just sayin that just because there are gendered species on earth doesnt make it some sort of universal law of physiology.

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: Squatting_Otter]
    #2457046 - 03/21/04 11:02 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Squatting_Otter said:
why can 2nd density creatures see us but we can't see 4th density?

Where is it that you go to read about 2nd density and 4th density and stuff like that?

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2457162 - 03/21/04 11:43 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

What difference does it make where it is written? Merely writing down a theory, story, or B.S. doesn't it give it any validity whatsoever.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2457165 - 03/21/04 11:44 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

Well if it's written down somewhere at least she can go read it. Nothing wrong with reading, eh? :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: the aliens are unisex [Re: trendal]
    #2457174 - 03/21/04 11:48 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

It is not the reading, but the blind adoptance of the written word that happens all too often. Many perceive that because someone got something published in a book, magazine or website or aired on TV or radio, that they are somehow an authority by that fact alone.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2457179 - 03/21/04 11:49 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

Which is not a bad point! Sorry, I forget sometimes that not everyone reads simply for the mental stimulation of reading something :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2457188 - 03/21/04 11:53 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

I don't know where you would get the idea that the first UFO sighting was the one Kenneth Arnold reported. People didn't start reporting disc -shaped sausers after him. Both the delta-shaped and disc shaped have been reported since newspapers were around.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2457198 - 03/21/04 11:56 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

I don't know where you would get the idea that the first UFO sighting was the one Kenneth Arnold reported.

*sigh* Please reread. The term "flying saucer" was indeed coined because of Arnold's sighting and subsequent newspaper report. There can be no debate on that historical point.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2457212 - 03/21/04 12:02 PM (20 years, 2 days ago)

umm.... yes there can because you are wrong. Maybe you should research how long back you can find reports of disc-shaped flying objects and then come back and debate it. Maybe the word "flying saucer" was coined from his statement but people didn't start seeing disc-shaped UFO's after that phrase became popular. Thats like saying people didn't listen to music before The Beetles came along. Or saying the Americas wasn't occupied until Columbus came.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order