Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer [Re: Zahid]
    #813104 - 08/12/02 01:00 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

On the Day of Judgement, every human (including our friend Sclorch) will have to face God while He gives us our review. At the end of the review, God makes His judgment. If you lived your life 9000 years before christ, for example, God will judge you as ignorant and allow you to the highest place in Paradise. If you lived in today's modern world, with knowledge of faith since childhood, yet complete rejection, I imagine God will judge you as non believer and Hell is where you will abide.

Once again, I'm have to remind you that your God is a dick.
Fuck him, I'd rather burn in hell with Shaytaan. It probably won't be all that bad... if Shaytaan thinks your God sucks, too, then he'll probably hook me up with a constant flow of Duchesse de Bourgogne, snacks, and hot women. I don't think your God could top that. So it'll be too hot to wear a fine suit... so what? I dig Guayaberas (Cuban formal wear ).

BTW, you sound like you're under a lot of stress... a few beers would do you some good.
Wait... does your God allow that? I don't want you to fry in hell or anything....

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer [Re: Sclorch]
    #813127 - 08/12/02 01:23 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Once again, I'm have to remind you that your God is a dick.
Fuck him, I'd rather burn in hell with Shaytaan. It probably won't be all that bad... if Shaytaan thinks your God sucks, too, then he'll probably hook me up with a constant flow of Duchesse de Bourgogne, snacks, and hot women. I don't think your God could top that. So it'll be too hot to wear a fine suit... so what? I dig Guayaberas (Cuban formal wear ).

BTW, you sound like you're under a lot of stress... a few beers would do you some good.
Wait... does your God allow that? I don't want you to fry in hell or anything....

Hell is not the lair Shaytaan. In fact, Hell is also about complete isolation from other people. It's just you, and your punishment.

We'll see who's right, anyway. If I'm wrong, and nothing exists in the afterlife, I would have lived a peaceful existence at least.

If I'm right, well...you will be singing a completely different tune Sclorch when the song is already over.

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #813133 - 08/12/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In fact, Hell is also about complete isolation from other people. It's just you, and your punishment.

Fine... it'll be just me. I'm sort of a loner anyways...

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #813197 - 08/12/02 02:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

This is what Islam is for, the final message. The religion that will never change no matter how liberal and sinful the rest of the world gets.

Yeah, you Muslims will make damn sure that the world never changes. . .

InvisibleWe_come_in_peace
old hand

Loc: Alpha Centauri
Re: Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer [Re: infidelGOD]
    #813225 - 08/12/02 02:26 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah good thing we have all you Muslims who enjoy killing innocent people for the sake of "allah".

Let me ask you something. Who gives any of your people the right to decide the fate of others? "I sentence you to a nasty ass beheading because you looked at my bearded sister", and then justify these horrible acts in the name of allah. Do you really think allah, if she is god, would want you to kill people?

If you ask me I think you're all fucked in the head

Edited by We_come_in_peace (08/12/02 02:34 PM)

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #813314 - 08/12/02 03:52 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I think Jeffrey may find himself in a situation similar to these famous believers:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3734/hijackers_surprised.html

pinky

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #813404 - 08/12/02 04:51 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

...you Muslims...

It's the clash of cultures, stupid.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer [Re: We_come_in_peace]
    #813408 - 08/12/02 04:53 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah good thing we have all you Muslims who enjoy killing innocent people for the sake of "allah".

Let me ask you something. Who gives any of your people the right to decide the fate of others? "I sentence you to a nasty ass beheading because you looked at my bearded sister", and then justify these horrible acts in the name of allah. Do you really think allah, if she is god, would want you to kill people?

If you ask me I think you're all fucked in the head

Do all Muslims do that? Yes or no.

pinksharkmark wrote:
I think Jeffrey may find himself in a situation similar to these famous believers
The 9-11 hijackers will burn in Hell for eternity - they all committed suicide, and all of them killed non-combatants. Jeffrey Dahmer on the other hand, repented, and was eventually murdered in prison. Only God knows, though.

--------------------

Edited by Zahid (08/12/02 05:00 PM)

Anonymous

#813412 - 08/12/02 04:57 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

On the Day of Judgement, every human (including our friend Sclorch) will have to face God while He gives us our review. At the end of the review, God makes His judgment. If you lived your life 9000 years before christ, for example, God will judge you as ignorant and allow you to the highest place in Paradise. If you lived in today's modern world, with knowledge of faith since childhood, yet complete rejection, I imagine God will judge you as non believer and Hell is where you will abide.

Zahid, since it seems very important to you to save your sorry ass from eternal damnation and that's the best argument you can seem to come up with for your religion, I've started a new thread in your honor: No Heaven, No Hell...

I await your comments.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer [Re: ]
    #813413 - 08/12/02 05:00 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

This is gonna be fun.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#813414 - 08/12/02 05:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well you've done nothing to dispell the prevailing belief that Islam is an intolerent religion. If you are promoting Islam as you claim, telling people that they are going to burn in hell is not the best way to go about it, stupid.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #813455 - 08/12/02 05:16 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Islam intolerant? Explain how, with quotes from the Qur'an please.

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #813473 - 08/12/02 05:24 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Islam intolerant? Explain how, with quotes from the Qur'an please.

It's not what is preached... it's what is practiced.

How many wars are Muslims fighting in RIGHT NOW?
WIth how many other religions?

It's hard to ignore such an obvious pattern.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#813477 - 08/12/02 05:25 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Islam intolerant? Explain how, with quotes from the Qur'an please

I didn't say Islam is intolerant. I said that that was the prevailing belief (at least here in America). If you're not aware of this then you must have been living in a cave the last few years.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer [Re: Sclorch]
    #813556 - 08/12/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

It's not what is preached... it's what is practiced.

How many wars are Muslims fighting in RIGHT NOW?
WIth how many other religions?

It's hard to ignore such an obvious pattern.

Since you are ignorant on the subject I will explain.

You really don't have a single idea what the Muslim world has gone through in the last century.

Since the British colonized the Muslim world with the defeat of the Ottoman empire, installing anti-religious seclurist regimes who hate Islam, since Jews from Europe and Russia started invading Filistine using the Torah to justify it, since the zionazi's of Israel started killing Palestinians and taking away their land, since the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan, since today's Russian government kills innocent Muslims in Chechnya, since the anti-religious Communist regime of China oppressed Islam in western China, since the Indian government has killed thousands of innocent Kashmiris, since the United States has supported Israel from Arab regimes for 53 years, since the United States imposed the embargo on Iraq during the gulf war killing thousands of Iraqis, since the United States began bombing stone age Afghanistan to the ground, killing thousands of more Muslims, since the U.S. stationed their troops on the Holy Land of Islam, since the United States began supporting oppressive Arab regimes for oil, and since the United States has transgressed greatly against the Ummah by establishing puppet regimes, the Muslim world is a little ticked off.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#813578 - 08/12/02 06:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sorry about all that's happened to the Muslim world but you're situation is not unique. Many people endure such harships, such is life. Consider the blacks, Jews, American Indians, the Aztecs, Incas and many more. They didn't respond to these injustices by resorting to violence and lashing out at the world. Maybe spiritual people know that justice isn't served in this life. You do believe in final judgement don't you? Won't God punish those who have wronged you?

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #813632 - 08/12/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I think you are forgetting how many Muslims there are in the world today. One in five persons on this planet are Muslim. There is a small minority who lash out using religious perversion because they have no means of fighting back. Unfortunately these Muslims are misguided, and when some of them fly an air liner into a civilian building, it's done out of greed and passion not spiritual calling. And yes, God will punish those who have wronged us, but we have a right to fight against oppression in justified way (Mujahideen fighting oppressor combatants, in Bosnia for example)

--------------------

Offlineseeker
Curator ofBarbaricRefinery

Loc: between Here and There
    #813638 - 08/12/02 06:28 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You say Islam hasn't changed since the time of The Prophet, but take for example the covering of the female face, I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the original text, yet it is practiced nowdays by a good percentage of Muslims is it not? If you think that there has been no reinturpritation in the last 1400 years your not only naive your a fool. Yes the confinment of the Qur'an to Arabic minimalizes the erosion of the content, but you need to remember that it was copied by hand for centuries which means there was bound to be distortion of or adition to the text at times in history. If there does turn out to be some diety and he/she/it is infalable, good for him/her/it, but man is not. So, walk not blindly, least you step in another mans bullshit.

--------------------
In a state of anarchy every individual is their own kingdom.

Thou art God (but so am i :wink:)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer [Re: seeker]
    #813658 - 08/12/02 06:37 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You say Islam hasn't changed since the time of The Prophet, but take for example the covering of the female face, I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the original text, yet it is practiced nowdays by a good percentage of Muslims is it not? If you think that there has been no reinturpritation in the last 1400 years your not only naive your a fool. Yes the confinment of the Qur'an to Arabic minimalizes the erosion of the content, but you need to remember that it was copied by hand for centuries which means there was bound to be distortion of or adition to the text at times in history. If there does turn out to be some diety and he/she/it is infalable, good for him/her/it, but man is not. So, walk not blindly, least you step in another mans bullshit.

The burqa is a Wahabi practice used in Suadi Arabia (a Law imposed by the al Saud family that has no basis in Islam) and a cultural attire in Afghanistan that was also imposed as a law by the Talibaan. Islamic Law only imposes a light scarf to cover a woman's hair.

There's a reason we know the Qur'an is unchanged. It was memorized by the very first Muslims of Muhammad's time. Abu Bakr, along with other loyal Meccans would memorize the Qur'an through the the 23 year revelation. During that time, Muhammad forbade anyone to record his own sayings (which became today's Hadit after the 23 year revelation) during the period of revelation because it might get mixed in with the Qur'an when the verses were being collected. None the less, Abu Bakr, the first caliph of Islam, made sure the Qur'an was left unaltered, and thanks to the original Muslim converts who memorized the entire Qur'an, including Muhammad's wife, the Qur'an in Arabic today is the complete word of God.

--------------------

Edited by Zahid (08/12/02 06:40 PM)

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#813664 - 08/12/02 06:40 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I recognize your right to fight injustices as a people. But when you fight as a religion (jihad), then you are only complicating things for yourself. It is no longer a fight for justice against oppressors. It becomes a fight against Satan (in your eyes) and anything is justified (such as terrorism).

A religious war cannot be justified. In fact "religious war" is an oxymoron. Your God would not approve of you killing in His name, even if it is to fight oppression.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom