Sample Post:
I saw an aura
Ok this is one of the coolest things that has happened to me for a while. It started with me diligently reading a book on aura reading, what I had read was an introduction to a world where one is aware of life energy, I hadnt read a detailed guide on how to actually read the aura of anything - but was thinking constantly in terms of auric fields and that everything that happens to us is recorded in our aura ...
It started a couple of inches from his physical body and was maybe three inches thick, the inner edge was rather straight and well defined - the outer edge was like the mix of many different waves, similar to choppy seawater, and also shimmering. Colour wise it was almost impossible to define - like it was a colour I had never seen before, although the closest thing I can think of to describe it is electrical blue with silver- it seemed to have a rather alien time dimension to it - what I mean is it moved both very fast and strangely slowly (one must remember here that it was multi faceted )the slow element of its changing was very elegant and smooth and affected relatively large areas in a wave like fashion, whereas the faster parts were only as big maybe as a millimeter and were almost buzzing - it was very concretely real and very detailed - If someone wants I'll post a drawing of what I saw ."
btw.. that whole thing was like 5 pages and had about two sentences.
wtf?
|