Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #21

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10690218 - 07/16/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Everyone who's ever participated in a "ratings rape."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #7

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10690251 - 07/16/09 08:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
Everyone who's ever participated in a "ratings rape."

Anonymous #22

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10713560 - 07/21/09 07:19 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Why are you guys so butthurt over some of the OTD crowd? Its not like you have to work with them. You could stay the fuck out of OTD too. Gay.......

Anonymous #23

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10713592 - 07/21/09 07:37 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

internet ratings are serious business.

~ Dr. uarewotueat.

Anonymous #20

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #10713952 - 07/21/09 09:07 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
internet ratings are serious business.

~ Dr. uarewotueat.

If you were a new member and got attacked for coming to a community and writing decent posts, offering the community help, etc.

I was happy when I had a 5/5 rating, and people gave me good ratings for being a decent member. Well, you fuckwads ruined it for no reason.

A motherfucking computer thread which I was offering help in got moved to OTD because some idiot mod probably didn't understand it and wanted to fuck with people.

My ratings are slowly turning around, I guess there are more people out there who recognize good character than retarded assholes who just want to belittle people like a little gang of children on a playground.

If ratings weren't something to you, you would have opted out you douchebag.

Anonymous #24

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10713961 - 07/21/09 09:09 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone that uses internet slang and visits off topic forum regularly. It's pathetic really, makes this site looks like a bunch of 14 year old kids come here.

Anonymous #23

#10714186 - 07/21/09 10:04 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

anon#24, the kids hang out in the PE forum and talk about how they had an amazing time on 1g of cubes, not OTD.

anon#20, i have no idea who you are or what you are talking about. it's the internet, get over it !

Anonymous #20

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #10714632 - 07/21/09 11:34 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
it's the internet, get over it !

Opt out, then, or do you care about ratings?

More specifically, this is an online community. 

An online community which has a group of individuals who like to "attack" people who are just trying to enjoy or contribute to it.

You know, I can understand doing that shit to people who ask for it, but why do you fuck with decent people?

Do you guys realize how childish you are?

Yeah, when it comes down to it, I don't give a fuck about what people think about me on a forum, but I have pride, and I take pride in my posts, thoughts, and ideas. I do care about ratings to a certain extent, I'm not gonna fucking cry about them or anything, but if I do my best to write quality posts and not some leet speak jibber jabber like Coaster writes, I expect to be rewarded by people, not demeaned by a few dumbasses who act like a high school nigger gang.

Anonymous #10

#10714885 - 07/21/09 12:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

you may try really hard at posting good posts, but no matter how hard you try you will always be a faggot.

Anonymous #20

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10714957 - 07/21/09 12:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
you may try really hard at posting good posts, but no matter how hard you try you will always be a faggot.

And you will always be a low life compared to most.

What I mean by lowlife is, you do nothing to contribute to society in a positive way.

Do you OTDers even grow mushrooms or anything? Do you hunt for them? Do you have any cool hobbies or special skills that you contribute to this community, or any for that matter?

..or are you just a pathetic motherfucker that likes to get wasted and vent out towards people on an online community?

Do you just not have any hobbies or special skills? Are you just unhappy with yourself therefore you have to project that onto others?

Which OTD bitch are you? GTFO that fat dumb looking motherfucker that looks like a beluga whale or one of his cock sucking roomates/followers?

Anonymous #24

#10715418 - 07/21/09 01:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:

What I mean by lowlife is, you do nothing to contribute to society in a positive way.

Do you OTDers even grow mushrooms or anything? Do you hunt for them? Do you have any cool hobbies or special skills that you contribute to this community, or any for that matter?

..or are you just a pathetic motherfucker that likes to get wasted and vent out towards people on an online community?

Do you just not have any hobbies or special skills? Are you just unhappy with yourself therefore you have to project that onto others?

Which OTD bitch are you? GTFO that fat dumb looking motherfucker that looks like a beluga whale or one of his cock sucking roomates/followers?

Agreed. I seen this on a lot of other forums as well. I bet they barely even do psychedelics if ever. Just like on this BMX Forum I used to moderate.. Bunch of dudes would sit around in random section posting retarded shit just like the people in the OTD section here do and a couple of them even admitted they don't even BMX and they have like 10,000+ posts on a BMX Forum, wouldn't be surprised if it's the same here. :frown: They should just be banned, honestly.. Bunch of immature fags IMO.

Anonymous #11

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #10715559 - 07/21/09 02:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Anyone that uses internet slang and visits off topic forum regularly. It's pathetic really, makes this site looks like a bunch of 14 year old kids come here.

It sounds like you're talking about The Pub.

Anonymous #10

#10715584 - 07/21/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

i make the hettyest black tar LSD the planet has ever seen. OK.

Anonymous #24

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10715661 - 07/21/09 02:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

It sounds like you're talking about The Pub.

Nah, quite sure I'm talking about OTD.

Anonymous #25

#10716695 - 07/21/09 06:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:

I hate to burst your bubble but there are some fantastic growers of mushrooms and weed in OTD.  You whine about 'pathetic motherfuckers' venting and then you just turned around and insulted GTFO.  Pot.  Kettle.  Black.

Oh and I'm not GTFO or one of his roomates etc.  I'm Grizz.

Anonymous #22

#10716904 - 07/21/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:

I grow more psychoactive plants and fungi, do more chemical extractions, and actually know wtf I'm doing in the process. Basically I'm doing a lot more than you, puber.

And I'm not following anyone. I just like laughing at the expense of people like you that get so butthurt.

But yeah, I do like to get wasted.

Anonymous #19

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10717604 - 07/21/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

this thread is gay

CRY MORE PLZ

:gayvirgin::narc:

Anonymous #26

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10717656 - 07/21/09 08:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Why are you guys so butthurt over some of the OTD crowd? Its not like you have to work with them. You could stay the fuck out of OTD too. Gay.......

Why is it that pretty much the only response I ever see to anybody calling out how shitty OTDers behave is "butthurtz"? Pretty fucking weak if you ask me

Anonymous #15

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10717666 - 07/21/09 08:52 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

because it fits you butthurt fags so well.

Anonymous #20

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #10717933 - 07/21/09 09:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #15 said:
because it fits you butthurt fags so well.

I bet you are proud of yourself.

*golfclap*

You are part of a retard clique, congrats!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies