Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #21

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10690218 - 07/16/09 09:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Everyone who's ever participated in a "ratings rape."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #7

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10690251 - 07/16/09 10:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
Everyone who's ever participated in a "ratings rape."




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #22

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10713560 - 07/21/09 09:19 AM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Why are you guys so butthurt over some of the OTD crowd? Its not like you have to work with them. You could stay the fuck out of OTD too. Gay.......


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #23

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10713592 - 07/21/09 09:37 AM (13 years, 30 days ago)

internet ratings are serious business.

~ Dr. uarewotueat.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #20

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #10713952 - 07/21/09 11:07 AM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
internet ratings are serious business.

~ Dr. uarewotueat.




If you were a new member and got attacked for coming to a community and writing decent posts, offering the community help, etc.

I was happy when I had a 5/5 rating, and people gave me good ratings for being a decent member. Well, you fuckwads ruined it for no reason.

A motherfucking computer thread which I was offering help in got moved to OTD because some idiot mod probably didn't understand it and wanted to fuck with people.

My ratings are slowly turning around, I guess there are more people out there who recognize good character than retarded assholes who just want to belittle people like a little gang of children on a playground.

If ratings weren't something to you, you would have opted out you douchebag.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #24

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10713961 - 07/21/09 11:09 AM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Anyone that uses internet slang and visits off topic forum regularly. It's pathetic really, makes this site looks like a bunch of 14 year old kids come here.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #23

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10714186 - 07/21/09 12:04 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

anon#24, the kids hang out in the PE forum and talk about how they had an amazing time on 1g of cubes, not OTD.

anon#20, i have no idea who you are or what you are talking about. it's the internet, get over it !


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #20

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #10714632 - 07/21/09 01:34 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
it's the internet, get over it !




Opt out, then, or do you care about ratings?

More specifically, this is an online community. 

An online community which has a group of individuals who like to "attack" people who are just trying to enjoy or contribute to it.

You know, I can understand doing that shit to people who ask for it, but why do you fuck with decent people?

Do you guys realize how childish you are?

Yeah, when it comes down to it, I don't give a fuck about what people think about me on a forum, but I have pride, and I take pride in my posts, thoughts, and ideas. I do care about ratings to a certain extent, I'm not gonna fucking cry about them or anything, but if I do my best to write quality posts and not some leet speak jibber jabber like Coaster writes, I expect to be rewarded by people, not demeaned by a few dumbasses who act like a high school nigger gang.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #10

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10714885 - 07/21/09 02:19 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

you may try really hard at posting good posts, but no matter how hard you try you will always be a faggot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #20

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10714957 - 07/21/09 02:30 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
you may try really hard at posting good posts, but no matter how hard you try you will always be a faggot.




And you will always be a low life compared to most.

What I mean by lowlife is, you do nothing to contribute to society in a positive way.

Do you OTDers even grow mushrooms or anything? Do you hunt for them? Do you have any cool hobbies or special skills that you contribute to this community, or any for that matter?

..or are you just a pathetic motherfucker that likes to get wasted and vent out towards people on an online community?

Do you just not have any hobbies or special skills? Are you just unhappy with yourself therefore you have to project that onto others?

Which OTD bitch are you? GTFO that fat dumb looking motherfucker that looks like a beluga whale or one of his cock sucking roomates/followers?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #24

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10715418 - 07/21/09 03:48 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
you may try really hard at posting good posts, but no matter how hard you try you will always be a faggot.




And you will always be a low life compared to most.

What I mean by lowlife is, you do nothing to contribute to society in a positive way.

Do you OTDers even grow mushrooms or anything? Do you hunt for them? Do you have any cool hobbies or special skills that you contribute to this community, or any for that matter?

..or are you just a pathetic motherfucker that likes to get wasted and vent out towards people on an online community?

Do you just not have any hobbies or special skills? Are you just unhappy with yourself therefore you have to project that onto others?

Which OTD bitch are you? GTFO that fat dumb looking motherfucker that looks like a beluga whale or one of his cock sucking roomates/followers?




Agreed. I seen this on a lot of other forums as well. I bet they barely even do psychedelics if ever. Just like on this BMX Forum I used to moderate.. Bunch of dudes would sit around in random section posting retarded shit just like the people in the OTD section here do and a couple of them even admitted they don't even BMX and they have like 10,000+ posts on a BMX Forum, wouldn't be surprised if it's the same here. :frown: They should just be banned, honestly.. Bunch of immature fags IMO.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #11

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #10715559 - 07/21/09 04:12 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Anyone that uses internet slang and visits off topic forum regularly. It's pathetic really, makes this site looks like a bunch of 14 year old kids come here.




It sounds like you're talking about The Pub.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #10

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10715584 - 07/21/09 04:16 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

i make the hettyest black tar LSD the planet has ever seen. OK.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #24

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10715661 - 07/21/09 04:30 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
Anyone that uses internet slang and visits off topic forum regularly. It's pathetic really, makes this site looks like a bunch of 14 year old kids come here.




It sounds like you're talking about The Pub.




Nah, quite sure I'm talking about OTD.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #25

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10716695 - 07/21/09 08:00 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Do you OTDers even grow mushrooms or anything? Do you hunt for them? Do you have any cool hobbies or special skills that you contribute to this community, or any for that matter?

..or are you just a pathetic motherfucker that likes to get wasted and vent out towards people on an online community?

Do you just not have any hobbies or special skills? Are you just unhappy with yourself therefore you have to project that onto others?

Which OTD bitch are you? GTFO that fat dumb looking motherfucker that looks like a beluga whale or one of his cock sucking roomates/followers?




I hate to burst your bubble but there are some fantastic growers of mushrooms and weed in OTD.  You whine about 'pathetic motherfuckers' venting and then you just turned around and insulted GTFO.  Pot.  Kettle.  Black.

Oh and I'm not GTFO or one of his roomates etc.  I'm Grizz.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #22

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10716904 - 07/21/09 08:37 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
you may try really hard at posting good posts, but no matter how hard you try you will always be a faggot.




And you will always be a low life compared to most.

What I mean by lowlife is, you do nothing to contribute to society in a positive way.

Do you OTDers even grow mushrooms or anything? Do you hunt for them? Do you have any cool hobbies or special skills that you contribute to this community, or any for that matter?

..or are you just a pathetic motherfucker that likes to get wasted and vent out towards people on an online community?

Do you just not have any hobbies or special skills? Are you just unhappy with yourself therefore you have to project that onto others?

Which OTD bitch are you? GTFO that fat dumb looking motherfucker that looks like a beluga whale or one of his cock sucking roomates/followers?




I grow more psychoactive plants and fungi, do more chemical extractions, and actually know wtf I'm doing in the process. Basically I'm doing a lot more than you, puber.

And I'm not following anyone. I just like laughing at the expense of people like you that get so butthurt.

But yeah, I do like to get wasted.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #19

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10717604 - 07/21/09 10:40 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

this thread is gay



CRY MORE PLZ

:gayvirgin::narc:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #26

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #10717656 - 07/21/09 10:51 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Why are you guys so butthurt over some of the OTD crowd? Its not like you have to work with them. You could stay the fuck out of OTD too. Gay.......




Why is it that pretty much the only response I ever see to anybody calling out how shitty OTDers behave is "butthurtz"? Pretty fucking weak if you ask me


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #15

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10717666 - 07/21/09 10:52 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

because it fits you butthurt fags so well.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #20

Re: If you could pay to have other users banned... [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #10717933 - 07/21/09 11:43 PM (13 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #15 said:
because it fits you butthurt fags so well.




I bet you are proud of yourself.

*golfclap*

You are part of a retard clique, congrats!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What accent do you hate the most?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,025 25 07/03/10 02:08 AM
by Anonymous
* Fasting
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 719 21 11/29/10 09:34 PM
by Anonymous
* $250 Anonymous 753 14 09/07/10 06:09 PM
by Anonymous
* Witches.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 444 22 06/27/15 12:31 AM
by Anonymous
* Greatest high of my life Anonymous 148 4 03/05/14 12:02 AM
by Anonymous
* People's obsession with Sports.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,127 57 03/05/09 04:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Anyone else suffer from social isolation?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,295 30 09/11/10 06:07 AM
by Anonymous
* an anagram of my name Anonymous 179 3 09/09/09 10:43 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
7,470 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2022 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.