Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Videos from Iraq
    #7033195 -

Was deployed for a bit and put some of the vids on Youtube.

If you like George Bush and the military and if you are sensitive you might get your feelings hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkQCyariKPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMfcm2L1uOs


--------------------
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ― Plato

"I communicate, therefore I am" - I

"Nature is ancient, but surprises us all." - Björk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Pulsating]
    #7033218 -

These are good, got more?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Kinematics]
    #7033232 -

Those guys are morons. They should do want they are told because they signed a contract. It does not matter if the war is moral or anything because it is their job. Fuck them.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Kinematics]
    #7033234 -

Kinematics said:
These are good, got more?



Sure, Because most of those idiots will RE-ENLIST....


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Kinematics]
    #7033252 -

Kinematics said:
These are good, got more?




I have quite a bit of video from Iraq. Mostly, when we had to go on patrols, I kept my camera running in case anything happened.

I'm currently relocating so can only add things which are already on my comp.

Thanks for the positive comment...and really, if seeing the truth saves one life...then it's worth it.

It's not fun seeing a young guy, who has a wife and kids, come back with 2/3rds of his body blown into hamburger meat.

Fuck war and fuck Georgie boy.


--------------------
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ― Plato

"I communicate, therefore I am" - I

"Nature is ancient, but surprises us all." - Björk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Pulsating]
    #7033277 -

:smile:

Nice job!  [edit]blah blah blah[/edit] political assassination [edit]blah blah blah[/edit]

What happened to the good old days... Back then a bullet would have passed through [edit]somebodies[/edit] head long ago.

Edit: We don't need this kind of attention...


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Edited by Seuss (06/11/07 12:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: lonestar2004]
    #7033322 -

they are not morons... they just believed all the shit when they went to iraq... only to learn the true story behind the massacre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: biggysmall]
    #7033326 -

[edit]blah blah blah[/edit]


Edit: We don't need this kind of attention...

Edited by Seuss (06/11/07 12:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: biggysmall]
    #7033360 -

biggysmall said:
they are not morons... they just believed all the shit when they went to iraq... only to learn the true story behind the massacre



They have the vocabularies of small children. They should do their job without bitching.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: robbyberto]
    #7033369 -

robbyberto said:
biggysmall said:
they are not morons... they just believed all the shit when they went to iraq... only to learn the true story behind the massacre



They have the vocabularies of small children. They should do their job without bitching.



Their vocabulary doesn't lessen the legitimacy of their opinions.

If you think it does, you are retarded.


--------------------
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ― Plato

"I communicate, therefore I am" - I

"Nature is ancient, but surprises us all." - Björk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Pulsating]
    #7033432 -

lol... damn, my post got pretty chopped... Oh well, atleast I tried.


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Helge]
    #7033439 -

Sorry Helge, but it is illegal to state some things in the US, and your statement could have been seen as such by some overzealous authorities.  I hate censorship, but this is for the best... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Helge]
    #7033453 -

Helge said:
lol... damn, my post got pretty chopped... Oh well, atleast I tried.



Seuss had to do it, unfortunately.

Sadly, we live in a society where it's OK to bomb cities and murder innocent children, women and men, but when you *talk about* offing certain people who authorized the bombing...you can get into trouble.

Utterly ridiculous!


--------------------
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ― Plato

"I communicate, therefore I am" - I

"Nature is ancient, but surprises us all." - Björk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Pulsating]
    #7035908 -

Pulsating said:
I have quite a bit of video from Iraq. Mostly, when we had to go on patrols, I kept my camera running in case anything happened.


Fuck war and fuck Georgie boy.



Yeah because every time you fire a gun. You have to do paper work.
Just to prove you didn't fire first. Or at innocent Children, Women and Men.

Fire a gun = paper work!
just in case anything happened.


http://www.savage-productions.com/article_5_06_08_07.html


--------------------
"absolute power corrupts absolutely".
Lord Acton,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: bodynotdead]
    #7036140 -

bodynotdead said:
Pulsating said:
I have quite a bit of video from Iraq. Mostly, when we had to go on patrols, I kept my camera running in case anything happened.


Fuck war and fuck Georgie boy.



Yeah because every time you fire a gun. You have to do paper work.
Just to prove you didn't fire first. Or at innocent Children, Women and Men.

Fire a gun = paper work!
just in case anything happened.


http://www.savage-productions.com/article_5_06_08_07.html



I kept my camera rolling while on patrols and off *for posterity*, not to save paper for the military.

And on that note, the Army wrecks the environment more than any other organization I know of.


--------------------
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ― Plato

"I communicate, therefore I am" - I

"Nature is ancient, but surprises us all." - Björk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Pulsating]
    #7036173 -

suess why did you do that.... i can put my beliefes on a page... you right winged ass kisser... next time just give me 0 shrooms

Edited by biggysmall (06/12/07 12:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: biggysmall]
    #7036743 -

> suess

Seuss, not suess

> i can put my beliefes on a page..

And doing so would have resulted in a visit to me from the secret service asking for you IP address, if not a warrant to seize the shroomery's servers. As I don't care to speak with the US Secret Service, nor do I wish to risk the sites servers being seized because you want to threaten the life of the president, I changed your post.

> you right winged ass kisser...

*smooch* sorry, but I am not right wing.. also, please read the forum rules to avoid being banned in the future for flaming. This is not OTD.

> next time just give me 0 shrooms

Why? You said nothing that I would rate you poorly for stating. However, you said something that was illegal to say in the US... and as such, I had to protect you, myself, and the site. I hope you are mature enough to realize this, though the immature vulgarities and ad hominem attacks leave me doubtful.

Read Pulsating's comments... he understands...

If you really, really want to play with fire, I can restore your comments and see how long it takes for the US Secret Service to show up on your doorstep. They are very serious about their job and do not tolerate comments that advocate the assassination of a US president. Making the comment is illegal, and you will end up in federal prison, assuming you live in the US. I have no idea what they do to people outside of the US...


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Pulsating]
    #7036764 -

> And on that note, the Army wrecks the environment more than any other organization I know of.

The US military in general, not just the US Army. The US military is (or was, back when I was involved) exempt from all EPA and NRC restrictions. Some of the nuclear accidents that have happened at military research facilities are truly frightening, and classified. Trust me, we have come closer to a Chernobyl type accident in the US than anybody would believe. Saved by seconds, literally.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Seuss]
    #7036926 -

Quote:
> suess

Seuss, not suess

> i can put my beliefes on a page..

And doing so would have resulted in a visit to me from the secret service asking for you IP address, if not a warrant to seize the shroomery's servers. As I don't care to speak with the US Secret Service, nor do I wish to risk the sites servers being seized because you want to threaten the life of the president, I changed your post.

> you right winged ass kisser...

*smooch* sorry, but I am not right wing.. also, please read the forum rules to avoid being banned in the future for flaming. This is not OTD.

> next time just give me 0 shrooms

Why? You said nothing that I would rate you poorly for stating. However, you said something that was illegal to say in the US... and as such, I had to protect you, myself, and the site. I hope you are mature enough to realize this, though the immature vulgarities and ad hominem attacks leave me doubtful.

Read Pulsating's comments... he understands...

If you really, really want to play with fire, I can restore your comments and see how long it takes for the US Secret Service to show up on your doorstep. They are very serious about their job and do not tolerate comments that advocate the assassination of a US president. Making the comment is illegal, and you will end up in federal prison, assuming you live in the US. I have no idea what they do to people outside of the US...




i am sorry for the outburst.... sometimes i just get very mad at the u.s... i spoke what i believe... .it was not a conspiracy to murder so i did nothing illegal..... i just asked why someone hasnt capped him yet..... if i can get put in jail for something like that.. its pretty obvious that the government is screwed up......
and you do not have to call me immature..... because i said something that i believed in.... because i got mad by you deleting my post... and saying i was trying to get attention......

it sounds quite right winged to me

but you are rite my actions were immature and i do apoligize for that

and im deeply sorry that i spelled your name wrong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Videos from Iraq [Re: Seuss]
    #7037218 -

Seuss said:
> And on that note, the Army wrecks the environment more than any other organization I know of.

The US military in general, not just the US Army. The US military is (or was, back when I was involved) exempt from all EPA and NRC restrictions. Some of the nuclear accidents that have happened at military research facilities are truly frightening, and classified. Trust me, we have come closer to a Chernobyl type accident in the US than anybody would believe. Saved by seconds, literally.



Yes, the military as a whole, but the Army is the largest and most used branch and so the largest polluter/environment destroyer. I wasn't in any other branch so wasn't able to see the environmental atrocities that I did in the Army, but I just did the math and extrapolated.

Edit: And according to the Army Regulations I have been able to put my hands on, it is authorized to hide anything from the public anything that would create bad PR. Also authorized to detain cvilian witnesses and confiscate any recording equipment. It's really quite bizarre, but I am sure you were aware of that.


--------------------
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ― Plato

"I communicate, therefore I am" - I

"Nature is ancient, but surprises us all." - Björk

Edited by Pulsating (06/12/07 09:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Democracy takes root beneath the turmoil in Iraq luvdemshrooms 726 8 09/03/03 03:38 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Bush to ask UN to help support postwar Iraq...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RonoS 9,104 136 09/26/03 01:38 PM
by silversoul7
* Iraq Lenore 1,049 2 12/06/01 08:17 PM
by Innvertigo
* Video May Show Iraq Aid Worker Killed -Husband
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,389 29 11/17/04 02:27 PM
by Anonymous
* Iraq isn't another Vietnam
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Xlea321 6,854 89 05/28/04 08:12 AM
by CJay
* US was warned Democracy in Iraq may be "Impossible"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Edame 7,173 79 08/19/03 08:29 AM
by GernBlanston
* Think tank report: Iraq WMD not imminent threat
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,159 43 01/11/04 05:40 PM
by Mushmonkey
* Halliburton scores big off Iraq RonoS 795 4 08/28/03 08:35 PM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
7,286 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.