Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Pray for Druggie's Shrooms
    #69055 - 12/19/99 09:17 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry man :frown:

Sound like you fried the hell out of them :eek:, I don't know if you can salvage them.

You prob already know this but you might want to try ShroomGod's incubation setup rather than using a heating pad. I have to use a heating pad right now and it is horrible, i'm constantly worried about frying my jars or starting a fire. ShroomGod recently bumped his plans up on the thread list (it's called something like "...winter is coming" ). This incubation chamber will keep an EVEN and STEADY temp if constructed properly, which is not hard to do. :smile:

It was my first setup and worked flawlessly. I commend ShroomGod on the setup, thanks a lot!!!!!

------------------
Now you are about to explore a second world that is outside ordinary experience -- the psychedelic world. You will encounter a new set of surprises that, though they may sometimes seem bizarre, have led pyschonauts step by step to a deeper view of the nature of reality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDruggie
addict
    #69057 - 12/22/99 12:16 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Since I didn't have anything better to do, I put the jars back on top of the heating vent and hoped that they would recover. After about 3-4 days, I began to see the myceum turning white again, and I am pretty sure that some of the jars are still alive. However, I think they lost alot of water, and they don't seem to be growing at all. I am about to go out of town for a week, and I really don't want to give up on this batch just yet. Does anyone know any shroom first aid that I might try. Also, since psilocin production is directly proportional to the harshness of the growing conditions that the shrooms have, the shrooms that survive might be really potent, right?

------------------
blah blah blah

--------------------
-------------------
"I didn't black out... I just don't remember what happened."

Anonymous

#69058 - 12/23/99 08:59 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I really hope your shrooms survive. But if they do tell us how potent they are.

InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
    #69059 - 12/24/99 01:43 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Man if you are going outta town i advice to take ur jars outside and dump them on the grass... then add moist manure on top of them
with luck u can have some fruits

Anonymous

#69060 - 12/25/99 09:36 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I have a heating pad underneath a styrfoam cooler,with towels and a blanket over the lid. I've been watching it close and its been staying pretty consistent. Beetween 83 degrees F at night and about 85 F during the day. I'm using an electronic thermometer with a sensor on a wire so I don't even have to open it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order