Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: Basilides]
    #5958230 - 08/13/06 01:01 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
The backlashes are quite real. There were backlashes after 9-11 (including attacks on Sikhs), after Madrid, the London bombings and Theo van Gogh's murder. Just about every Al Qaeda attack on Western soil has produced some kind of backlash against the local Muslim population. Islamic terrorism in India will almost certainly produce backlashing that borderlines rioting. When 7 Nepalese contractors were killed in Iraq in 2004, one of Kathmandu's prominent mosques was burned to the ground by an angry mob. Granted, most of the time it's rarely serious. Most of it only consists of vandalism, and a portion of it seems to be misdirected towards completely different religious/ethnic groups who are mistaken as Muslim.

If a cartoon kills multiple people(in backlash), what would a 9/11 event cause(in backlash)?

I think we've handled such incidents rather well, compared to a fucking cartoon.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Edited by alpharedecho (08/13/06 01:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: quiver]
    #5958242 - 08/13/06 01:07 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

quiver said:
Quote:

Basilides said:
The backlashes are quite real. There were backlashes after 9-11 (including attacks on Sikhs), after Madrid, the London bombings and Theo van Gogh's murder. Just about every Al Qaeda attack on Western soil has produced some kind of backlash against the local Muslim population. 

and so they should get backlashed,its funny how all the islamic leaders say their people arent violent but on the flip of the coin they "know our islamic youth (who leech from our countries)will retaliate and riot if we don't get our way"

:thumbup: Imagine what would happen to us, if we pulled this shit in THEIR countries.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

Edited by alpharedecho (08/13/06 01:08 AM)

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5958262 - 08/13/06 01:27 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

they'd shoot us in the airport terminals when we arrived :lol:

the UN wouldnt condemn them,they'd say we must have offended them in their land for trimming our goatees and looking the wrong way at an ugly tranvestite dressed in hijab

if the 72 virgins look anything like them,i'd be happy to raost in hell

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5958270 - 08/13/06 01:31 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

lol, you'r one funny dood quivy.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#5958275 - 08/13/06 01:34 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

thanks man,you aint half bad yourself :wink:

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5958370 - 08/13/06 02:59 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:

You defend the people that want you dead.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #5958779 - 08/13/06 10:48 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

quiver said:
Quote:

Basilides said:
The backlashes are quite real. There were backlashes after 9-11 (including attacks on Sikhs), after Madrid, the London bombings and Theo van Gogh's murder. Just about every Al Qaeda attack on Western soil has produced some kind of backlash against the local Muslim population.

and so they should get backlashed,its funny how all the islamic leaders say their people arent violent but on the flip of the coin they "know our islamic youth (who leech from our countries)will retaliate and riot if we don't get our way"

But these Mooooooooslems are obviously part of the world wide Islamist conspiracy right? We all know that 100% of evil Moooooooooslems in the world are all a part of the big picture to conquer the world and turn it into an evil Kheeeeeeeelafa

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #5958809 - 08/13/06 11:00 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

The Muslim community in Britain responds by demanding Britain change it's foreign policy
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4786159.stm

" Prime Minister, As British Muslims we urge you to do more to fight against all those who target civilians with violence, whenever and wherever that happens.

It is our view that current British government policy risks putting civilians at increased risk both in the UK and abroad.

To combat terror the government has focused extensively on domestic legislation. While some of this will have an impact, the government must not ignore the role of its foreign policy.

The debacle of Iraq and now the failure to do more to secure an immediate end to the attacks on civilians in the Middle East not only increases the risk to ordinary people in that region, it is also ammunition to extremists who threaten us all.

Attacking civilians is never justified. This message is a global one. We urge the Prime Minister to redouble his efforts to tackle terror and extremism and change our foreign policy to show the world that we value the lives of civilians wherever they live and whatever their religion.

Such a move would make us all safer."

You will be assimilated or you will be destroyed. End of transmission

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5958856 - 08/13/06 11:16 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I suppose all the evil Maaaaaaaawzlums who want the war in Iraq to end are all part of the sinister Kheeeeeelafa conspiracy, right?

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5958875 - 08/13/06 11:26 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

If you cannot see this

"To combat terror the government has focused extensively on domestic legislation. While some of this will have an impact, the government must not ignore the role of its foreign policy."

coupled with this

"it is also ammunition to extremists who threaten us all."

as a threat, you are a fool and have already surrendered. There are more than enough practical reasons for deposing Hussein and the Taliban, disarming Hezbollah and cutting out any support for Hamas. We must not give in to extortion and these are supposed to be the so-called peaceful majority of Muslims. It's like the bank robbers union promising not to use guns if we'll just open the vault. I don't think that's going to happen.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5958926 - 08/13/06 11:50 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

No; taking out the Talban as the U.S. did (and then bringing in alot of multi-national peacekeepers) was perhaps the only logical enactment of foreign policy towards the Mideast, as Afghanistan was a wild land literally harboring Osama bin Laden. Invading Iraq has been an ominous fuck up that gave Zarqawi a new career opportunity and early retirement. I'm surprised wingnuts still actually defend the original incursion. And Hezbollah. After a month of air raids killing over 900 civilians, Nasrallah is still pontificating on television from wherever the fuck he is, and Hezbollah is still firing an endless array of rockets into Israel. Despite all the yapping about disarming Hezbollah, they're still functional and the current cease-fire talks will probably actually have to involve some compliancy on the part of Hezbollah now. Way to fight terrorism.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5958957 - 08/13/06 12:06 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

We disagree on Iraq and agree, apparently, that Israel should not be stopped in killing Hezbolloids. Why anyone would have any expectation that it would be easily or swiftly completed is beyond me. The level of difficulty does not, however, have anything at all to do with the necessity of completing the task. Further, their functionality is degraded every day, they cannot be reinforced, their escape routes are mostly eliminated and they do NOT have an endless supply of rockets. I question your "civilian" number and, in the end, think that completing the job now will actually minimize "civilian" casualties. But I'm not a short-sighted surrender monkey.

I think this ceasefire is a trap for Hezbollah, if it ever comes about at all, but I'd rather just see it wrapped up here with as total a destruction of them as possible. For once they're actually poking their dicks out to fight. Kind of. From hospitals and villages but they're still trying to engage. And Syria and Iran need to stop fucking up their Muslim brothers. Or is that what they're up to anyway?

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5959047 - 08/13/06 12:31 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

We disagree on Iraq and agree, apparently, that Israel should not be stopped in killing Hezbolloids. Why anyone would have any expectation that it would be easily or swiftly completed is beyond me. The level of difficulty does not, however, have anything at all to do with the necessity of completing the task.

What Israel should have done is send in ground troops right off the bat. Instead they bombarded the infrastructure of the country, killing mostly civilians. Most of the Hezbolloids that have been killed so far have been killed in clashes on the ground with Israeli foot soldiers.

Quote:

Further, their functionality is degraded every day, they cannot be reinforced, their escape routes are mostly eliminated and they do NOT have an endless supply of rockets. I question your "civilian" number and, in the end, think that completing the job now will actually minimize "civilian" casualties. But I'm not a short-sighted surrender monkey.

This will minimize civilian deaths? More Lebanese civilians have been killed in the past month than Israelis murdered by Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Al-Aqsa Brigades and Hezbollah combined during the last 6 years. Regionally, this isn't good.

http://newsinfo.inq7.net/breakingnews/world/view_article.php?article_id=13529

Quote:

I think this ceasefire is a trap for Hezbollah, if it ever comes about at all, but I'd rather just see it wrapped up here with as total a destruction of them as possible. For once they're actually poking their dicks out to fight. Kind of. From hospitals and villages but they're still trying to engage. And Syria and Iran need to stop fucking up their Muslim brothers. Or is that what they're up to anyway?

I think the upcoming cease fire will only benefit Hezbollah. 15,000 Lebanese troops along with other multi-nationals are expected to move in as the Israelis move out. Do you honestly think these guys are going to take on whatever is left of Hezbollah? The only way to defeat Hezbollah is with Israeli troops; on the ground, not from the sky.

--------------------

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5959050 - 08/13/06 12:32 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, amazing how every single hezbollah soldier manages to shoot rockets from just behind a large clump of civilians.... *rolls eyes*

--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5959154 - 08/13/06 01:12 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

We disagree on Iraq and agree, apparently, that Israel should not be stopped in killing Hezbolloids. Why anyone would have any expectation that it would be easily or swiftly completed is beyond me. The level of difficulty does not, however, have anything at all to do with the necessity of completing the task.

What Israel should have done is send in ground troops right off the bat. Instead they bombarded the infrastructure of the country, killing mostly civilians. Most of the Hezbolloids that have been killed so far have been killed in clashes on the ground with Israeli foot soldiers.

They weren't ready. It takes time to deploy an appropriate level of ground troops and to mobilize. They still did it amazingly fast. The bombing of infrastructure was to cut off supply and retreat lines as well as command and control, like Hezbollah HQ in the middle of Beirut. Then there is the bombing of rocket launchers deliberately set up in residential areas. As to the casualty figures, I don't think anybody knows what they are for the Lebanese. I can guarantee the civilian numbers are inflated and the Hezzy numbers are, according to them, zero. Because they are the finest fighters in the world. Ever.
Quote:

Quote:

Further, their functionality is degraded every day, they cannot be reinforced, their escape routes are mostly eliminated and they do NOT have an endless supply of rockets. I question your "civilian" number and, in the end, think that completing the job now will actually minimize "civilian" casualties. But I'm not a short-sighted surrender monkey.

This will minimize civilian deaths? More Lebanese civilians have been killed in the past month than Israelis murdered by Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Al-Aqsa Brigades and Hezbollah combined during the last 6 years. Regionally, this isn't good.

http://newsinfo.inq7.net/breakingnews/world/view_article.php?article_id=13529

As I stated above, I do not trust the casualty figures out of Lebanon and find these to be laughable. Also more than a week old. Equally outdated but more reliable:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1107AP_Mideast_Fighting_Casualty_Glance.html
"As of Sunday Israeli security officials said they had confirmed the deaths of 165 Hezbollah fighters and estimated that about 250 others had been killed."
Maybe Hezbollah should have thought of that before they decided to invade Israel, and fire rockets from apartment buildings and build ammo supply dumps in residential areas. If they are not prevented from repeating this, with either their destruction or the populace finally figuring out that it doesn't do them any good to have these criminals, then they will repeat it. And there will be a resumption of hostilities and more poor babies will be killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed and another half assed peace and a restart and more babies killed. Get the picture yet.
Quote:

Quote:

I think the upcoming cease fire will only benefit Hezbollah. 15,000 Lebanese troops along with other multi-nationals are expected to move in as the Israelis move out. Do you honestly think these guys are going to take on whatever is left of Hezbollah? The only way to defeat Hezbollah is with Israeli troops; on the ground, not from the sky.

We agree there, except for the no-sky part. My thoughts vis-a-vis the "trap" thing is that Hez will never accede to disarmament. Already today there seems to be a bit of a disconnect from the Hez/Leb side.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/08/13/mideast.main/index.html?section=cnn_topstories
"The two Hezbollah members of the Lebanese Cabinet said Saturday the militia wanted to keep its weapons south of the Litani River -- a zone the U.N. resolution calls for demilitarizing.

Yet the Cabinet unanimously approved the resolution. Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah indicated that the two Hezbollah ministers voted for it in a spirit of national unity.

The Lebanese Cabinet planned to meet Sunday to discuss implementing the plan, but then postponed the meeting for up to two days.

A Lebanese government minister said the postponement came at the request of parliamentary speaker Nabih Berri, a key negotiator with Hezbollah, to give government officials more time to discuss the plan with Hezbollah."

This is the trap. They cannot abide by the terms and exist, so they will be hunted down and slaughtered. Like the vermin they are.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5959164 - 08/13/06 01:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Yes, amazing how every single hezbollah soldier manages to shoot rockets from just behind a large clump of civilians.... *rolls eyes*

Is it your position, Helmut, that that is a difficult thing to do? Or that surely such fine fellow Jooooo haters would never stoop to such nefarious acts? And, if you don't mind, would you please look up the difference between the concepts of "whole" and "part". Under those general headings you will find the necessary distinction to discern the differences between "some and any" versus "all and every". Have fun at the library.

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: downforpot]
    #5959244 - 08/13/06 01:48 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

I don't want anyone dead.  :confused:

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5959625 - 08/13/06 03:57 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

I don't want anyone dead.  :confused:

You the Jews dead and Muslims to have full control of that region. Then they won't have anyone to stop them in that region so then they can finally try to start the empire, again.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: 20 Arrested in London [Re: downforpot]
    #5959733 - 08/13/06 04:26 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I don't want Jews dead, I want them to stop fucking with the world like it's a game(Zionists). This is exactly what I am talking about, you can't criticize the Jewish state with out "wanting them dead". Fucking ridiculous.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Edited by alpharedecho (08/13/06 04:27 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5959825 - 08/13/06 04:50 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I don't want Jews dead, I want them to stop fucking with the world like it's a game(Zionists). This is exactly what I am talking about, you can't criticize the Jewish state with out "wanting them dead". Fucking ridiculous.

They have been given a tiny resource-free slice of the middle east. Muslims have been given enormous stretches of oil rich territory. There's no "fucking game" going on. They have the right to defend themselves. Given all that, there is a conceivable criticism of Israel that does not amount to support for genocide. You, however, have not come anywhere near that criterion and clearly just wish them gone.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder