Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5752062 -

Mmmm...Taco Bell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5752121 -

psilocyberin said:
The one year I was at college, I stayed in a dorm, which happened to be an all males dorm, and we basically had a huge shower area, about 7 divided shower areas with the same coverage as a bathroom stall, so there was room beneath the dividers.
Each division had its own drain, but it wasn't a perfect system. So, on the rare day that I actually wake up for class AND take a shower, this douchebag from down the hall gets in the stall next to me and starts masturbating furiously. I try to shower as quickly as possible, trying to not think about the slapping sounds. So, as I am grabbing my towel from the hook and drying off, I hear him spitting, very loudly, like almost cartoonish PTOOEY's. Luckily I was out of his water flow as I watched globs of semen cascade into my stall and into my drain.

The guy was trying to cover up his ejaculation, and thinking he was sneaky about it, by assuming someone would mistake his semen for spit. Later that day I took a huge Taco Bell dump in front of his door and smeared some on his doorknob.




hahah

you gotta check out this video clip...these crazy ohio people!! this local news channel setup a hidden camera sting to catch kids and adults pulling up porn on the library computers. they catch this one guy actually jacking off in plain view on camera, they show it blurred of course. the news guy confronts him then in front of his house. the guy's parents freak out. at the end the librarian tells news guy they have kicked the dude out for jacking before... he must have signed a release, cuz they show his face.
http://www.foundrymusic.com/braincandy/displaymedia.cfm/id/11739

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5752129 -

:rotfl: Thanks for sharing that link.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,750 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,949 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation
* I ove my librarian! Madtowntripper 730 3 04/25/05 10:40 PM
by Madtowntripper
* I think I scared the librarian
( 1 2 all )
Entropymancer 2,242 33 04/26/09 09:13 PM
by Entropymancer
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,633 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie
* So, what herbal hippie crap are you on? Young_but_cool 2,741 15 10/16/02 05:25 AM
by Penguin
* What will happen on December 21, 2012?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Brukan 18,124 111 05/22/19 08:07 AM
by Antigov
* HOLY HELL! What a JAM! Adom 990 3 05/05/03 08:30 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,857 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.