Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today
    #5751191 -

ok so for my job today i had to go down to another auto campus of ours. our second campus is about 1 1/2hrs away. im thinking sweet, 3hrs or so out of the dealership. i jump in an 06 GTO, 400hp, 6 speed, thing is a monster, i fucking cruising, grabbin gears, just enjoying the shit out of it. about halfway there i have to take a piss SUPER bad, i was slamming a giant starbuck's on the way. so i pull over at the next piss stop, which happens to be this shitty little rest stop which is really out in BFE. this place looks real run down, there are 3 cars in the parking lot, one of which looks abandoned. so i start to walk into the men's room and i hear what i think is talking. when i get in OH MY GOD I HEARD THE NOISES!!! what i heard was moaning, man moaning and some dude talking about how good it was to fuck something. this noise was accompanied by the unmistakable slappping sounds of sex. this was two men having anal sex in a rest stop stall. i got the fuck right out of there, quickly pissed in the ladies room and shot out of there like a bat outta hell. now ive heard of this shit in movies, jokes about it. ive heard gay rest stop jokes on the radio in the morning. i never really thought gay dudes actually did stuff at rest stops!!! i mean i traveled a whole lot as a kid with my parents, we stopped in countless rest areas, even napped in the van at some. never once did i see anything, or hear anything resembling gay sex. it was just soo fucking god damn fucked up!! the guys at work now have fodder to bust my balls with for weeks :lol: watch yourselves at those stops!!!  :smirk:


this story is 100% true, no joking at all....its just as unbelievable to me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5751232 -

Dude, I'm sorry you had to go through that experience. I feel for you. I once walked into a bathroom stall while a man was masturbating.

I am still scarred.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5751243 -

hahah crazy ass homo's, too bad there wasn't two chicks going at it in the ladies room


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5751253 -

DrunkenAttempt said:
hahah crazy ass homo's, too bad there wasn't two chicks going at it in the ladies room



lol that kinda shit never happens, dammit :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5751256 -

I have walked in and even observed heterosexual activity in public restrooms but never homosex. I can't say it would do a whole lot to creep me out. It's just two folks getting their jollies on. Take your piss and move on. wtf?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5751295 -

That is fucking gross.

It sounds like that bathroom is a "cruisy" place.  Basically, gay dudes meet up with other gay dudes they've never seen before and have ...errr....relations.  :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5751318 -

yeah that is definitely some fucked up shit

great story for a party, if told right lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: debianlinux]
    #5751330 -

debianlinux said:
I have walked in and even observed heterosexual activity in public restrooms but never homosex. I can't say it would do a whole lot to creep me out. It's just two folks getting their jollies on. Take your piss and move on. wtf?



it actually took me a couple seconds to realize it was 2 dudes and not a couple

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5751395 -

Lol thats awsome...should have knocked on the stall door and said "house keeping" .. woulda scared the shit outta them... funny story tho, exciting driving..bladder inflation and homoerotic secks in a run down truck stop...good times good times


--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5751430 -

KingOftheThing said:
DrunkenAttempt said:
hahah crazy ass homo's, too bad there wasn't two chicks going at it in the ladies room



lol that kinda shit never happens, dammit :frown:



happened to me :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: AA2277]
    #5751456 -

lucky bastard lol


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #5751473 -

cApTaInCrAp said:
Lol thats awsome...should have knocked on the stall door and said "house keeping" .. woulda scared the shit outta them... funny story tho, exciting driving..bladder inflation and homoerotic secks in a run down truck stop...good times good times



fuck knocking, i dont need some dahmer type gay dude stabbing my skull with a screw driver

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5751529 -

KingOftheThing said:
fuck knocking, i dont need some dahmer type gay dude stabbing my skull with a screw driver



I think that he would want to impale you with something other than a screwdriver.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5751928 -

I bet that sound will never leave your mind.:humpme:  And damn it, the noise that I imagined will probably never leave my mind either.  Curse you!


--------------------
Cylon and Garfunkel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: HandsomeDave]
    #5751969 -

well i dont know if its gonna haunt me...i mean its not like i saw a murder. or even actually saw the butttsexx00ring. but it will change the way i think walking into a rest stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5751979 -

Haha...what a funny incident to occur. I will think of this at every rest stop I visit on the way to Ohio.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5751980 -

:rotfl:

Man you should have at least said something. A simple "so hows it hangin in there gentlemen?" would have been extremely funny.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: MOTH]
    #5751997 -

EllemyshShade said:
Haha...what a funny incident to occur.  I will think of this at every rest stop I visit on the way to Ohio.



lol, i was thinking that it would be a funny scene for a movie or something. its was so surreal. i did get instantly scared though, ya never know if its 2 dudes who arent "out" yet and would get violent cuz i saw them. i was careful to quietly leave, they were so being so frickin loud though maybe they wanted someone to notice. who knows it could be a happening homo hot spot. hahah any gay guys from ohio interested it was somewhere between mentor and stow :wink: :royalrainbow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5752037 -

Last year on the drive, we had someone constantly tell us

"the truckers are fucking in the rest stops."

I just didn't believe the guy -no. I didn 't WANT to believe him.

How wrong I was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HOLY CRAP!!! the craziest shit happened to me today [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5752056 -

The one year I was at college, I stayed in a dorm, which happened to be an all males dorm, and we basically had a huge shower area, about 7 divided shower areas with the same coverage as a bathroom stall, so there was room beneath the dividers.
Each division had its own drain, but it wasn't a perfect system. So, on the rare day that I actually wake up for class AND take a shower, this douchebag from down the hall gets in the stall next to me and starts masturbating furiously. I try to shower as quickly as possible, trying to not think about the slapping sounds. So, as I am grabbing my towel from the hook and drying off, I hear him spitting, very loudly, like almost cartoonish PTOOEY's. Luckily I was out of his water flow as I watched globs of semen cascade into my stall and into my drain.

The guy was trying to cover up his ejaculation, and thinking he was sneaky about it, by assuming someone would mistake his semen for spit. Later that day I took a huge Taco Bell dump in front of his door and smeared some on his doorknob.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,751 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,949 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation
* I ove my librarian! Madtowntripper 730 3 04/25/05 10:40 PM
by Madtowntripper
* I think I scared the librarian
( 1 2 all )
Entropymancer 2,242 33 04/26/09 09:13 PM
by Entropymancer
* ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! Anonymous 2,633 13 08/18/03 01:12 PM
by BeanPie
* So, what herbal hippie crap are you on? Young_but_cool 2,742 15 10/16/02 05:25 AM
by Penguin
* What will happen on December 21, 2012?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Brukan 18,125 111 05/22/19 08:07 AM
by Antigov
* HOLY HELL! What a JAM! Adom 990 3 05/05/03 08:30 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,857 topic views. 3 members, 289 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.