Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

What will happen on December 21, 2012? * 2
    #1003605 - 10/29/02 03:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'd love to hear some of your crazy and wacky ideas of what the Eschaton may be like.

Here's mine:
The world will not blow up, nor will the human race will end.  We will not be able to lie anymore.  We will ALL be able to read each others minds...and there will be no where to hide your thoughts.  Telepathy will reach a new level, and a form of visible language will emerge in the human race.  We will "speak" colored objects and rays of light to each other.  We will ultimately transcend our monkey bodies and become something "else."

more to come...  :laugh: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

Loc: Don't Tread on Me
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Brukan] * 1
    #1003620 - 10/29/02 03:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I think that the sun will set and the next day will be December 22.

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: ShroomSkin]
    #1003641 - 10/29/02 03:49 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

...aaaaaannnnnnnnd......................

That sounds like something Dr. Dennis McKenna would say...

Edited by Brukan (10/29/02 03:50 PM)

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Brukan]
    #1003651 - 10/29/02 03:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I think the same shit will happen on what happened at Sept 9, 1999

or January 1st, 2001, or February 2nd, 2002.

Absolutely nothing.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #1003671 - 10/29/02 04:00 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

That sounds like something my x-girlfriend would say...

no crazy ideas...imaginations...uh, none? nothin....
c'mon, indulge me...

Offlinedarkfly
LysergicExperimenter

#1003691 - 10/29/02 04:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The Dreamcast came out on 9/9/99 and my wall of tickets tells me I was at a Powerman5000, Staind, Sevendust, Skunk Anansie show, but thats about it.

--------------------
Everything Is Blue In This World. The Deepest Shade Of Mushroom Blue.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1003697 - 10/29/02 04:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

dimensional shift of the earth
but most people will be dead by then

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #1003703 - 10/29/02 04:17 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The time machines begin arriving from the future :wink:

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1003800 - 10/29/02 04:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Exactly. A bunch of people will stand on top of mountains waiting for the armageddon, then we'll wake up the next morning and laugh.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Phluck]
    #1003916 - 10/29/02 05:50 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It may rain?

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlineblueshroomchick
how did I gethere?

Loc: Texas
    #1003928 - 10/29/02 06:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I can already read other people's minds....sometimes. I have to try really hard (it gives me a headache). It runs in my family. My father can do it, too, but my sister is far better at it than him or me. My son (age 4) is showing signs of bearing this curse as well. (He told my mother that she couldn't give away his baby things because his new baby sister would need them...3 months before I found out I was pregnant. I had a girl)

--------------------

Psychics will lead dogs to your body.

-Alleged fortune cookie message

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #1004012 - 10/29/02 06:29 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It will be the end of the Mayan Calendar, and hence the end of their history. Therefore it will be the dawning of the Mayan postmodernist epoch -- a McLuhanesque global village ushered in by Peruvian Broadband companies, and South American conceptual artists. Artists like that Brazilian guy (I forget his name) with the transgenic, glow in the dark, bunny rabbit. Let?s think of him as the South American Andy Warhol, and so it begins? :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1004352 - 10/29/02 08:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Winter Solstice, 5th dimension  :wink:

--------------------

Edited by Shroomism (10/29/02 08:25 PM)

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
    #1004498 - 10/29/02 09:02 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I will consult my soothsayer and let you know

--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Anonymous

#1004561 - 10/29/02 09:21 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

pollution is rampant, two airplanes have crashed this week, population of earth is over 15 billion, the rich have all retreated into mansions and lofty houses on hills free of pollution and riff-raff.  Also, the deforestation level of our rainforests will be in a slowing-down mode as everything unprotected is burned.  A lot of protected land was destroyed as well.  Our president may be a woman. :grin:

*edit: oh and people could post fake nude pics of "ms. president!"  oh the scandal!

Edited by sean56a (10/29/02 09:22 PM)

OfflineIchydai
BeginnerMycologist
Loc: Dark Side of the Moon
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: ]
    #1004588 - 10/29/02 09:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

From what I gather, each level of the Mayan calendar is a level in human evolution/conscience/whatever. The top level... I read somewhere we become 'in tune' with the Earth... Who knows... Maybe nothing will happen. Maybe something will have happened before that. We will all just have to wait it out and see.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: chinadoll] * 1
    #1004589 - 10/29/02 09:34 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> I will consult my soothsayer and let you know

My Soothsayer is always telling me to, "beware the Ides of March..." :crazy:

Et tu Brute? :shocked:

--------------------

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Papaver]
    #1004761 - 10/29/02 10:42 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

My soothsayer advised me to forget about the Ides of March as they occur in March and not in December

--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: chinadoll]
    #1005599 - 10/30/02 09:23 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

HAHA, you guys are fucking histerical  :laugh:

I'm catching the drifts that some don't care, some don't know, and some don't want to say too much...  :wink:

...continued:
The ground shakes with furry, the oceans churn and the ice caps melt, the air we breathe lifts us to near zero gravity.  Mother Earth unveils herself to us.  The gigantic Gaian entity that has been at work since the birth, is now speaking to us.  She tells us of her plan.  Human existence has been her shamanic journey into the Hell Bardos of our chaotic civilizations, and the whole purpose was to crystallize human controls over matter (ie. to become masters of technology).  And with these new revelations we begin to change?

more to come... :shocked:

Edited by Brukan (10/30/02 09:35 AM)

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Eightball]
    #1005655 - 10/30/02 09:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> but most people will be dead by then
What about the other survivors?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1005663 - 10/30/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Winter Solstice, 5th dimension

--------------------

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Shroomism]
    #1005702 - 10/30/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Wha? Are you trying to convey something? Send me a PM if so...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1005720 - 10/30/02 10:02 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Winter Solstice, 5th Dimension

--------------------

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1005764 - 10/30/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I found a post from another board that may crack Shroomism's cryptic message  :wink: [sorry that it's so fucking long]

Author: yolteotl
Board:  pub47.ezboard.com/b2013
Title: Quantum Leap!!! Ascension or Apocalypsis??

Quantum Leap!!! Ascension or Apocalypsis??

The following is a translation off of spanish of an article sent by redluz or weblight. I saw it while i was discussing with a friend what is happening and what would happen Winter Solstice 2012. It came as a marvelous synchro clarification, I hope that it responds to others too, and that if you have more information or just comments you come forth; im really interested in hearing more as i think many of us are. It is not cleanly translated but i tried to maintain the message enough so that it can be portrayed and understood. Hope is not too long, or too "new agey."

What is a Quantum Leap ?

Quantum Leap is a term used in Quantum or Atomic Physics:
The electrons when in rotation around the nucleus begin
to recieve stimulus from the exterior (passing through magnetic fields, receiving very accelerated shooting particles, etc.) and because of this stimulus they initiate a process of excitement, vibrating more and more until the electron obtains the necessary energy to leap to an orbital of greater energy.

Speaking in terms of the planetary process of change in which we are, we call it "Quantum Leap" because it originates in this atomic process. Our planet "Earth" orbits around the Sun whom at the same time goes around the Central Sun Alcion, located in the center of the Milkey Way. At this moment the Sun is in its eliptical path through the galaxy, close to entering a zone with an energy content different to the rest of his path . This zone is called the Photon Belt. It is thought that this extreme energy coming from the Photon Belt is affecting the electrons of the Sun and it is producing the changes that are being observed, such as, the long duration of the solar storms, the blazes, and the exhaling gases whos length are reaching limits never seen, and the inmense emanations of plasma whos power has produced recently the change of the Suns magnetic poles.

At the same time Earth, flooded with this unseen amount of electromagnetic energy, being made of atoms with nucleus and electrons, is not inmune to this phenomena; by which it is expected to change. If the reception of the stimulus(the solar thrusts, and the energy of the Photon Belt) is strong enough it could be expected that its electrons experiment a Quantum Leap.

It is not well known where an entire planet that Quantum Leaps goes. There exist a lot of conjectures about an obscure mass or invisible, which pressumably is composed by microparticles called Neutrinos. It is not understood how they work but their existence has been detected and they do posses mass due to the particles accelerators. The problem is that this particles being invisible , having uncalculable speeds, unknown vibration, and neutral charge it is impossible to tell where they really are, how they work and to what purpose, its just that they are. Resolving this blanks(or darks) woulg make us know in a scientific way what occurs with a planetary quantum leap.

Most of the information until know comes from messages by Ascended Masters, Archangels, and Extraterrestial Beings. They report that the Quantum Leap will send the planet into a new energetic dimension which could be the 5th dimension; it is not said the 4th being this the astral dimension in which we remain while we reincarnate.

Planetary Ascension

The process as a consequence of the Quantum Leap and the coming forth of a new orbital of greater energy is what we call Planetary Ascension. This planetary process makes us wonder what will happen to the inhabitants of the Earth.
We assume that the inhabitants must be recieving the same loads of energy, by which they must be starting at the same time a process of energetic excitement which would lead the electrons of their cells to have a quantum leap. But in the human being this process is not simple due to the physical and energetic configuration of its physical vehicles, and that the human lives simultaneously in different dimensions of consciousness which must leap at the same time the planet does.

Human Ascension
It is to the process of changing level of consciousness , with the mutation of their DNA codes(because of the acceleration of the vibration of the electrons) that we call Individual Ascension. The Ascension is individual because for the process of physical Ascension to happen it is necessary that the human being experiments a change of level of consciousness- consciousness ascension regulates individual physical ascension. It is individual because each being in the universe is unique and unrepeatable.

If a person is not prepared at conscience level to ascend, the energies that would be activating his process of mutation of DNA could collapse him to the point he may not stand it(this is a process that includes individual soul or spirit) and in these cases there are lots of speculations to what would occur to those unable to adapt to new planetary dimensions.

Apocalypsis?

The years that are left until quantum leap (it is esteemed it will be 2012) are not going to be easy . Earth will be shaked constantly and her inhabitants with her. This shakings will be at all levels, social, economical, physical[certainly psychic],molecular etc. The awakenings of many people will be dramatic; if people do not open their eyes to the necessity of the planet in good terms, it will be through suffering. The old matrix(under which this materreality is sustained, is collapsing)] there is gonna come a point when tridimensional world cannot keep on and it will crack... and if the collective remains in darkness and unconsciousness well chaos will reign, a chaos in which not even the most potent divine laws are going to work.
Those who do not overcome their negative programmings will not be able to free from an enormous quantity of clusters and energetic trash that are blocking them, motif by which ascension will be very black , and for those who keep denying it a moment will come when things get very small for them, specially if they are of our group, for they will start suffering more than it was set in the contract and unheard things will happen to see if they correct and make their minds up well untill finally if not they will become trapped.

It is not well known what will happen(at soul level not physical)to those who havent exited the Matrix, when it collapses. Some say they will be taken away by a dry, barren, red planet called Hercolubus, that will pass very close to Earth causing the last disasters, and there they will continue their Evolution(could be what the bible calls hell). Some say that exorbitant quantities coming from the Photon Belt will desintegrate them and they will dissapear. Others say that the Source(God) has yet to decide what to do. The truth is that i still havent an absolute idea of what will happen, neither with the visitors that remain stuck here... the truth is i would not like to discover it and prefer to save my comments and opinions.

Plan A Cancelation of Apocalypsis

This means to say that a plan was thought by our Father-Mother(God) to help the inhabitants of the planet live their transition and ascension in the least traumatic way. This plan includes working ourselves from love and elevation of consciousness; in it, it is necessary to include changes in the joints and structures of society, economics, religion and morality.

To achieve this plan there has been sent a party of beings from other planetary dimensions, some have taken human bodies, and others have come as holographs carrying information to fulfill their specific missions, so to work for the lifting of consciousness and vibration levels and the necessary transformation so that the most people possible can realize quantum leap without final destruction.

This beings have as a mission to summon the most people possible to work for the Ascension and form large groups that make the necessry changes so integrate the planet in its new status as a member of the Galactic Society, and at the same time assist them in the physical changes(mutations) that their physical vehicles are to have as a consequence of the energetic acceleration and elevation of their states of cosciousness(spiritual mutations).

Plan B
This is the original plan whichs purpose was simply to evacuate from the surface of the planet, while the quantum apocalysis leap lasted, those who had certain merits(which would be measured through their vibration levels) and would be put in certain places to continue their ascension , and later finished the process would be returned to Earth Ascended.

Difference Between Plan A and Plan B

This is going to be determined by our work and that we achieve our mission. If we do not get a determined quantity of people to wake up and work actively for the planet(this we define as critical mass) the succes of plan A would forcefully fail and regretfully the outcome would be Apocaypsis B.

Hopefully we will achieve a peacefull and calm transition, it is for these that we our working very hard , even though we are still very far from achieving critical mass; while the toughest is being faced constantly with those we are trying to save and because of unknowledge and fear attack us and fight us constantly, and with those who being of ourselves keep battles with 3D Ego and still see the Ascension as a field of competition and battle and not of love and collaboration.

Sorrily the experience of this planet and others in similar situations says that it is tough that change occurs without irremediable trauma, desequilibrium and ruin. Many times to build something new and better the old structures must be removed and destroyed for it is impossible to build from something bent and obsolete, and maybe this is what is going to happen to many of the cities, and structures, social, religious or economic of this planet, so we must be prepared for the worst. [but expect for the best]

But Friends, I still believe with all my soul in Plan A because it would be very beautiful to see how a new humanity is built without needing to do it over the destroyed and annihilated leftovers of the one before. I desire with all my heart transformation, not destruction!!!

Love in Action
Thamara Valerio
Channeler of Archangel Ratziel
GAP Coordinator Venezuela Translation by Alejandro
email: thammy7@excite.com "Yolteotl"
more info in english at:
www.redanahuak.org.mx
www.paoweb.com [mine] not original
in text
In Lakesh
I am another yourself (original)
Peace
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :blush: :grin: :tongue: 

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1005839 - 10/30/02 10:34 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

There ya go... that's what I was trying to say with less words :wink:

Close enough anyway. 

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1005851 - 10/30/02 10:36 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Also, the winter solstice is on Decemeber 22nd.

Holidays in the 5th dimension fall on celestial events.

I'll leave the rest up to you.

--------------------

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
    #1005894 - 10/30/02 10:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

On 12/12/2012, I will be planning to do my last minute xmas shopping, which plan I will implement on12/23/2012.

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

Edited by Fred Garvin (10/30/02 06:38 PM)

OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

#1006568 - 10/30/02 01:28 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Nevermind, I actually read that huge long ass post up there.  Sounds kinda hoaky to me...(well, all of the channelers of archangels and such sound hoaky to me...)  The Quantum Physics stuff, however....is just neat as hell.  :grin:

But I honestly think nothing will happen, and life will continue as it always has....

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

Edited by ShroomSkin (10/30/02 01:53 PM)

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: ShroomSkin]
    #1006657 - 10/30/02 01:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> What the hell is the 5th dimension?
Well, I think of it like this:

The 5th dimension can be thought of as K^5 (where K is some field which contains some set of "elements", and where K^5 = K x K x K x K x K).  Now we can imagine K^3...this is 3 dimensional (3D) space.  Add another dimension (ie. K^3 x K) and you get K^4.  K^4 may be thought of as 3D space and the time/space dimension together.  Now add  another dimension (ie. K^4 x K) and you get the 5th dimension (K^5).  I don't know what the fuck that is...but perhaps my fellow shroomerites can shed some light... :wink: :wink: :ooo:   

OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

#1006675 - 10/30/02 01:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks!  :grin:

This stuff is too distracting to be discussing at work.  :grin:

All i gotta say is that I hope the world doesn't end in 10 years!

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1006687 - 10/30/02 01:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism, have you read in any other places that on the winter solstice of 2012 there will be a planetary alignment with the galactic center of our Milky Way galaxy? What the fuck do you think that implies?

My idiotic rant:
Is this planetary alignment some sort of "road" which is created so that we can travel "somewhere"...are we going to shoot to the center of our galaxy and have a "meeting" with "something/someone." I'd like to go...heh, no need to pack...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1006689 - 10/30/02 02:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Density/Dimension Scale
as described in the book "Prism of Lyra" by Lyssa Royal.

7th Density
Awareness as the multidimensional experience, group-matrix identity, (social memory complex). This is the frequency of total oneness or integration and vibrations at this frequency are merged in identity and become a mass-conscious whole. They magnetize those in other frequencies and provide the current for the natural flow toward integration. Once the seventh density beings reach critical mass, they will progress thru the Prism of Lyra (from our point of view it will then be a black hole exit point) and reach the next octave where another adventure awaits.

6th Density
Awareness as the dimension itself. This has often been called the "Christ Consciousness" in that it displays a frequency level equal to that of the the Christ or Buddha. >From this frequency a total remembrance occurs, and the one begins taking responsibility for the Whole rather then the Self. The process of progressing the Self and progressing the Whole becomes one and the same.

5th Density
Experiental awareness of "I" as a group identity, not bound by linear time. In this density sentient consciousness begins to awaken to its heritage. this is the density of wisdom. As one awakens the wisdom within, they very often want to share it with those who are still focused in the lower densities. many from this realm choose to become guides for others. A 5th density being merges with its family of consciousness ("oversoul" or "higher self" if you will) and begins to remember. This is the first density in which a nonphysical orientation is experienced. Note: there is no clear-cut distinction when transiting from 5th to 7th densities. Because these densities are not physically oriented, there is much blending in these transitions.

4th Density
Containment of volumetric awareness, superconsciousness, reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; as vibration increases, perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the ability to interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities, negatively oriented consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain. Presently on Earth, 4th density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can account for the increased desire for unity, peace and unconditional love as opposed to the illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibrationary rate of one's reality is stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and intense way.

3rd Density
Volumetric awareness, ego, loss of group identity, development of individual identity, ability to remember past and cognize the future while retaining present awareness. This is the density where human beings emerge. It is a vibration that creates the illusion of separation and thus a challenge toward awakening. Presently humanity is going thru a transition period into 4th dnesity reality which can account for the many rapid changes the human race is undergoing. This is the frequency that expresses the most separation from the Whole. It is from here that many lessons about integration are learned. This is the most intense of all levels in its cultivation of growth with the Self. Cetaceans (dolphins and whales) presently exist simultaneously in 3rd and 4th densities and are transiting out of 3rd along with humanity.

2nd Density
Awareness as a line, biological matter, development of species identity. The consciousness expressed by 2nd density vibration does not possess self-awareness (or ego). Most species within the plant and animal kingdoms exist here, however their placement in density depends upon many additional factors, including the presence of absence of ego.

1st Density
Awareness as a point, physical matter. This frequency level is the most basic. It provides the matter and energy for the creation of atoms and molecules. The basic life forms of mineral and water, for example, are all operating from 1st density. Humans possess this frequency within themselves as well. It makes up the basic genetic codes.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1006706 - 10/30/02 02:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism, have you read in any other places that on the winter solstice of 2012 there will be a planetary alignment with the galactic center of our Milky Way galaxy? What the fuck do you think that implies?

I think it implies our solar system's entry into the Photon Band aka The Galactic Center aka All That Is, Omiscient Creator, whatever you want to call it.. into the emergence of our civilization as divine sovereign beings with unlimited potential and free will being constantly in connection with and communicating with higher evolved beings. 5th dimensional Galactic Society.
Then again, maybe I'm just crazy.

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1006782 - 10/30/02 02:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

the world as we know it will end...
(but... that happens every night...)
~
one more day
i find myself alive
tomorrow maybe be
beneath the ground...
~
(attributed to robert hunter...)
~
~

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: gnrm23]
    #1007693 - 10/30/02 07:46 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

we will evolve from 2-strand dna to 12-strand dna.

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Invisiblebrowho4d
The Brody Who?What?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Incoherent
    #1008331 - 10/30/02 10:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

God damn.

--------------------
THIS PROCEDURE HAS NOT BEEN VALIDATED FOR STERILITY HOWEVER THOUGH IT HAS BEEN SPRAYED WITH DUSTER.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1009586 - 10/31/02 07:53 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Pseudoscience is when people with little or no understanding of the scientific process use science to back up their ideas.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #1009595 - 10/31/02 08:01 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> we will evolve from 2-strand dna to 12-strand dna.

Hey, that's a neat theory.  Perhaps we will expand our genome beyond 46 base pairs...

...continued:
We then notice this odd, glimmering, almost dream-like object drop down from the sky.  It's not an alien ship, it's not an illusion.  The transcendental object at the end of history has just shown itself!  Our bodies begin to morph into something like an alien-grey.  Our black pupils engulf our eyes and saturates into a hard black onyx.  Neural networks in our primate brains begin to branch out and break through new connections...furiously shooting wave packets of energy into the air.  Now we begin to levitate.......the earth has lost all gravity.......the absolute power of love is at once understood by all animals.......the planets align.......the portal is opened.......we begin to migrate to our center...

more to come... :shocked: :ooo: :laugh: :laugh:   

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1009680 - 10/31/02 09:09 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> Pseudoscience is when people with little or no understanding of the scientific process use science to back up their ideas.
Yeah, that sounds like the right definition.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #1009879 - 10/31/02 10:53 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> we will evolve from 2-strand dna to 12-strand dna.

Yes, it is when we evolve from a diatonic to a chromatic, or Bachian, scalar modality of existence. It will be the dawning of a whole new era. Starting with fugues, but ultimately climazing in british-invasion reassesements of earlier works (i.e. Whiter Shade of Pale). It will be a glorious time, and the Fifth Dimension will be there to sing us into this new epoch of global peace and understanding...

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golding living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

--------------------

Edited by papaver (10/31/02 10:54 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Papaver]
    #1010910 - 10/31/02 05:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Wonderful song!  :laugh: 

--------------------

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
    #8233345 - 04/03/08 12:56 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

This is a cool thread. Enjoy

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
    #8233391 - 04/03/08 01:06 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Brukan said:
What will happen on December 21, 2012

Nothing out of the ordinary.  Sorry :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinecrumblebum
The Guy Who's Really Bad At Sex

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Cakes]
    #8233402 - 04/03/08 01:08 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I might do some christmas shopping, assuming I'm fucking someone.

--------------------

Offlinefrisky_
don't panic.

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Cakes]
    #8233447 - 04/03/08 01:21 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cakes said:
Quote:

Brukan said:
What will happen on December 21, 2012

Nothing out of the ordinary.  Sorry :shrug:

Gotta say the same thing.

--------------------
:piggy:your horse is too tall:piggy:
:piggie:and your brain is too small:piggie:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#8233484 - 04/03/08 01:26 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

An Artificial Intelligence becomes the first true inhabitant of the Internet, learns at a geometric rate and achieves Total Knowledge, and from then on people can approach, and will be approached by, an all-knowing Deity who has our best interest at heart :heart:

That is where we enter the Singularity. A human mind cannot predict future events in a world guided by superhuman intelligence and all-knowingness. A fly has a better understanding of us humans, than we would have of an all-knowing being.

I wouldn't be surprised if fax machines of institutions all over the world would start printing Perfect Solutions to problems they face, as part of a Master Plan we simply cannot grasp. Perfectly ordinary people could be given instructions to do simple, ordinary things because of the consequences they would have a hundred thousand years from now.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Asante]
    #8233539 - 04/03/08 01:37 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

the 12th planet will finally make its way back around on its highly eliptical orbit, causing serious magnetic field disturbances throughout the solar system, including on earth, it will cause our poles to reverse causing a resetting of north and south in new positions(already happened numerous times in earths history), causing massive upheavals on earth including massive earthquakes, incredible volcanic activity, massive wind storms and gigantic tidal waves. very few places on the planet will go unchanged, many will be devastated. many will die, some will live, life will go on and hopefully humanity will change its ways.

i also dont think the 21st is an exact date. id say give or take two weeks.

i know i know.... :cuckoo:

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8233556 - 04/03/08 01:41 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Another astronomical disaster scenario would be if a neutron star, hurled through space by a black hole, did a flyby through our solar system at a quarter of light speed.

That would suck!

Anyone wanna read up on Neutron stars ? They're among the most kickass objects in the universe.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (04/03/08 01:43 PM)

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
    #8233655 - 04/03/08 02:03 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Wiccan_Seeker,

I think the Artificial Intelligence would actually be an evil ruler, using us as batteries for fear, and it would reduce everything to a system of predetermined and unchangable rules. This is the intelligence that DARPA is working on.

This is what the singularity could be. Or it could be the real God, the human God who is infinite potential and who wants us to transcend our mind and bodies, coming into realization.

It is a branch in the road. The magnetic poles is a metaphor for the people of earth becoming polarized. One branch will go into the technological singularity and one will go into a spiritual singularity. The spiritual singularity is the one that is True.

We cannot rely on technology. We can't know if it has benevolent intentions. Look at all the technology coming out recently - microwave guns, nano-sized microchips, etc... even the positive technologies - Ipods, Robot doctors - they are a way of continuing a patriarchal hierarchy where humans cannot be one unified body.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8233659 - 04/03/08 02:04 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

interesting, never heard of them!

--------------------

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
    #8233667 - 04/03/08 02:06 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

In Dallas...

Sunrise will be at 7:25 A.M.
Sunset will be at 5:24 P.M.

Partly cloudy with a chance of rain.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #8233668 - 04/03/08 02:06 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Brukan said:
What will happen on December 21, 2012?

When, miracle of miracle, nothing at happens on their chosen date, all of the tarot card readers, crystallographers, and other occult and religious whack-jobs will move the date back a suitably safe interval of time.

March 23, 2056 will be the new confirmed and absolutely positive date for the apocalypse or whatever you want to call your world-ending event. While I am obviously in a mood to make my own predictions today, I won't hazard a guess on what ancient culture will be used to foist this fraud upon the people.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? *DELETED* [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8233753 - 04/03/08 02:38 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Chemy]
    #8234026 - 04/03/08 03:44 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

So does being Aquarius have anything to do with this age? :cool:

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: AJ4U]
    #8234051 - 04/03/08 03:48 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Hopefully the end of the world will have come by then and I won't have to put up with this bullshit anymore.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8234379 - 04/03/08 05:05 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

12/21/2012 will be now. There is no past, it was only now then. The future will be now. So nothing is going to happen.

--------------------

InvisibleTechno_Raver

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: learningtofly]
    #8234576 - 04/03/08 05:45 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I think we will get invaded by aliens, and abducted.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: learningtofly]
    #8234593 - 04/03/08 05:48 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Hopefully Iran and Israel will fire nuclear weapons that will hit eachother in midair and through this horrific catastrophe jesus will be able to come down from on high and save all the people that never believed in dogmatic religiosity.

Yep.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlinemisterdogman
Educationalresearcher ofthe Shroom
Male

Loc: International Waters in a...
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8234601 - 04/03/08 05:50 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

THE WINTER FUCKING SOLSTICE. THATS FUCKING IT.

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #8234784 - 04/03/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

We'll be able to produce Kamehamehas.

Vision of the future:

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8234908 - 04/03/08 06:57 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
the 12th planet will finally make its way back around on its highly eliptical orbit, causing serious magnetic field disturbances throughout the solar system, including on earth, it will cause our poles to reverse causing a resetting of north and south in new positions(already happened numerous times in earths history), causing massive upheavals on earth including massive earthquakes, incredible volcanic activity, massive wind storms and gigantic tidal waves. very few places on the planet will go unchanged, many will be devastated. many will die, some will live, life will go on and hopefully humanity will change its ways.

i also dont think the 21st is an exact date. id say give or take two weeks.

i know i know.... :cuckoo:

I agree with you.  Although it seems a little crazy.  I have read about the pole shifts, 12th planet and all that.  I don't think this will be the end of the world like some people believe due to the Mayan calender ending on this date.  It's just the start of a new cycle. I do think that there will be some serious weather changes and natural disasters.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: rick0909]
    #8234923 - 04/03/08 06:59 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I think we'll know way before 2012 where this world seems to be going, my guess is alot interesting things are to happen sooner than we think.

Offlinemisterdogman
Male

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: rick0909]
    #8234956 - 04/03/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

You guys are serious? I heard of the planet shifting but it was from the Caps melting with temp change, not from some damn 12th planet. Man WTF if it has to do with the end of the world or hating Jesus you fucks will believe anything.

If there was a twelth planet we would be able to detect it because we can see more than 100 light years out "accurately" and that is only like 3 or 4 light years away to get to 2012 going @ light speed. So a planet traveling much slower tan light would easily be seen that fucking close. So WTF there aint no damn 12th planet and if there was we would know it was coming and be like fuck that...

Aint shit gonna happen but the seasons changing...Winter Solstice and shopping for me... from Fall to winter and me buying presents for Bdays... and Christmas. Nothing fucking else. Also the Mayan Calender ended then... because they fucking ended....

and quit making updates, the end of the civilization and the Calenders last entries go hand in hand. So get over the dumb theory that the world is ending because no damn man knows when it will end in advance.

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: misterdogman]
    #8234978 - 04/03/08 07:11 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Thats not true. We ARE advanced biological machines living on a 'planet' flying through space. I think anything is possible at this point. Plus, who says you don't see the end of the world in every life time?

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Ripple]
    #8234987 - 04/03/08 07:12 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

End of the world predictions are just plain stupid. They are as outdated as the people who made these predictions in the first place. I don't care who predicted what and when, no one knows the future. I don't believe in anything that is not right in front of me, and happening in front of my very eyes. Even then I'm septic.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Kada]
    #8234991 - 04/03/08 07:13 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

The Mayans won't have a calendar anymore and then they will be SOL.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinemisterdogman
Male

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8235015 - 04/03/08 07:18 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
Thats not true. We ARE advanced biological machines living on a 'planet' flying through space. I think anything is possible at this point. Plus, who says you don't see the end of the world in every life time?

Whats not true. I never said shit about biological fucking machines. Dont go blabbing about whats true and whats not and not point it out...because your wrong about whatever your talking about and I dont even know what that is....but get over it NO FUCKING BODY can predict the future...not even a Mayan... because I met some Mayans before ...and you know what?... they couldnt tell me shit about the lottery...so why trust them on this?

--------------------

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8235019 - 04/03/08 07:18 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
The Mayans won't have a calendar anymore and then they will be SOL.

LOL. thats why they are gone, they didn't plan far enough ahead.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

InvisibleantiPock
fighting entropy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sol 3
    #8235219 - 04/03/08 08:04 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I have it on good authority that aliens from hyperspace will yank humans off to zoos all over the multiverse, thus allowing the planet to finally heal itself and once again become a prime destination for interglactic/hyperdimensional eco-tourism.

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: antiPock]
    #8235342 - 04/03/08 08:31 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

The first two posters in this thread will return and tell us all where they have been since "Last seen: 5 years, 4 months".

OfflineKetamineKatalyst
Skyhighatrist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Koma Kluster
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #8235696 - 04/03/08 09:35 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Funny, some of you, such as mrdogman seem to know every last possibility in the universe. As if you know everything, and no one else can know anything...

*puke*

Even if the whole 2012 thing doesn't go down, we are going to experience some crrrrazy new things within our lifetimes...

Maybe we will actually form a global consciousness and remember ourselves, collectively, as the cosmic god beings that we are. I can see this, or something very similar, forming right now.

All of our progress as humanity IS going to reach a conscrescence, maybe not all at once, but it is inevitable.

We will all know the truth behind everything worldly in time, maybe after we die...

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly

OfflineKetamineKatalyst
Skyhighatrist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Koma Kluster
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #8235702 - 04/03/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Funny, one of the first comments in this thread from 2002, said there might be a woman for president.

We'll see about that too...

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Snape]
    #8237006 - 04/04/08 02:35 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I like it how when thy get angry they go
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH and that all sorts of pebbles and stuff comes up off the ground and starts floating in mid air. I wish I could do that, I sure feel like it sometimes.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Edited by Asante (04/04/08 02:35 AM)

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #8237015 - 04/04/08 02:39 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I will drink a mate latte. The sun will set. Then it will be December 22.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8237077 - 04/04/08 03:43 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

Brukan said:

When, miracle of miracle, nothing at happens on their chosen date, all of the tarot card readers, crystallographers, and other occult and religious whack-jobs will move the date back a suitably safe interval of time.

There already is a back-up date - 7.25.2013 - the REAL end of the Mayan calendar. :tongue:

OfflineNaxx
LSD to DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: the bog
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Middleman]
    #8237101 - 04/04/08 04:23 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Bleh - what if it happens? We're fucked, yes, but who here kinda' wants to see how it all ends? Well I kinda' do! Regardless of my stage of life. I think, in a very strange way, it would be the most awesome thing ever. But then again, nothing will probably happen, and I'll be just as happy with that.

I'm set either way, and happy about it.

Though realistically, the calendar had to end sometime. 2012 was way the fuck into the Mayan's future.

I remember my first cell phone's calender ended on 12/31/2099. So hopefully the world will end then also. :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Naxx]
    #8237146 - 04/04/08 05:29 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Those expecting something to happen will be very

:crankey:

by midnight.

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #8237154 - 04/04/08 05:47 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

On December 21, 2012 my birthday hangover will end!

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: d33p] * 1
    #8237281 - 04/04/08 07:44 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

the mayans will come back on their spaceships and start shooting people with laser beams. luckily tin foil hats reflect the beams and the saucers will be shot down. non-believers will all die. just because. i will rule supreme. i can't reveal any more details about this because it could jeopardize my chances of becoming a supreme ruler of the omniverse.

--------------------

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: d33p]
    #8237283 - 04/04/08 07:45 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I just watched a Nat Geo documentary, 2012: The End of Days. It talks about how the earth and sun will come into alignment with a black hole in the center of the galaxy. Then it said that this event happens once every 25,800 years and that it will cause the poles to shift which, in turn, will cause a dramatic increase in natural disasters and the like, yada, yada, yada, fire and brimstone, yada, yada, yada.

Personally, I'm another one who feels like I'm set either way. If nothing happens I can raise a kid. If something happens I can get away from all the stupid people. Win/win situation.

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

#8237287 - 04/04/08 07:48 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

I like it how when thy get angry they go
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH and that all sorts of pebbles and stuff comes up off the ground and starts floating in mid air. I wish I could do that, I sure feel like it sometimes.

And we'd have monkey tails!

--------------------

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shadow Moses
    #8237658 - 04/04/08 10:21 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

A lot of hippies will deservedly feel stupid.

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #8237695 - 04/04/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Exactly. A bunch of people will stand on top of mountains waiting for the armageddon, then we'll wake up the next morning and laugh.

...at them.

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Anno]
    #8238001 - 04/04/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

2012 is all about the pinecone. remember ya heard it here first!

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Scratcher]
    #8238008 - 04/04/08 11:59 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I say we all organize a huge "end-of-the-world" Shroomery gathering and we smoke a mile-long spliff.

O.K., kilometer-long. It's a bit smaller.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: truffleupagus]
    #8239353 - 04/04/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

truffleupagus said:
Personally, I'm another one who feels like I'm set either way. If nothing happens I can raise a kid. If something happens I can get away from all the stupid people. Win/win situation.

this is exactly how i feel.

--------------------

OfflineLuNaTiX
Quarterback
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8239506 - 04/04/08 07:13 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

we give birth to a great war where many experimental technologies are exposed and let loose apon mankind with never seen before effects lasting years. Mankind will master AI, AI will master Mankind, Robots will then take over the world and humans will be enslaved, they will all be evil binary robots but then a new generation of robots will come out, all the open minded hippy-like trinary robots will emerge and unite and Jesus will be reserected in robot form and will lead the good robots into battle and will be victorious and heaven on earth will be created, our civilization will have gone through one of its biggest transitions.

--------------------

Offlinedark1313star
A shroom with a view

Loc: Burlington VT
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Cowgold]
    #8277026 - 04/13/08 10:00 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Decoding the Past
Mayan Doomsday Prophecy

HISTORY CHANNEL [Closed Captioned]
Sun, Apr 13, 12:00p - 1:00p

Archaeologists, astrologers and historians speculate on the meaning of the 2012 doomsday prophecy.

--------------------
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

what you're feeling is premature enlightenment

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #8277154 - 04/13/08 10:47 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I foresee that the guitar hero craze will continue to mushroom to the point where people are scalping tickets to sold out concerts. The most talented players of guitar hero and rock band will tour the country and showcase their skills on stage, under the lights and in front of a big giant screen. Beautiful women will squeal with desire and men will be inspired to go home and hone their guitar hero skills in hopes to one day be a superstar.

Everyone will be so distracted by the guitar heroes that no one notices that Jesus has returned as a banjo picker and only die hard bluegrass lovers will be saved.

I think that'll probably happen.

OfflineAgroCrag
Urban Achiever

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Imaginationland
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: BoneMan]
    #8277201 - 04/13/08 11:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said:
I foresee that the guitar hero craze will continue to mushroom to the point where people are scalping tickets to sold out concerts. The most talented players of guitar hero and rock band will tour the country and showcase their skills on stage, under the lights and in front of a big giant screen.  Beautiful women will squeal with desire and men will be inspired to go home and hone their guitar hero skills in hopes to one day be a superstar.

Everyone will be so distracted by the guitar heroes that no one notices that Jesus has returned as a banjo picker and only die hard bluegrass lovers will be saved.

I think that'll probably happen.

:rofl2: I'm with you

Invisiblejohansojack
can it be thatit was all sosimple then.."

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: AgroCrag]
    #8277207 - 04/13/08 11:07 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

you faggots, better wake up, honestly though i hope you sleep

InvisibleDR. PRIME
Mental M.D.

Loc: Chicago Flag
    #8277582 - 04/13/08 12:42 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

We will know who the next president will be, that's for sure.

Unless of course the NAU forms or some shit.

Who knows? :shrug:

There are so many things that can happen in 4+ years that can lead to so many different outcomes... Especially nowadays.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: misterdogman]
    #8277808 - 04/13/08 01:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

misterdogman said:
THE WINTER FUCKING SOLSTICE. THATS FUCKING IT.

:thumbup:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: niteowl]
    #8277862 - 04/13/08 01:49 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

That date is 4 days before Christmas, nobody knows that the Mayans knew that would be the date that Santa would reveal his true identity and people all over the world would know he is real.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

OfflineDioxyde
Stranger

#8277935 - 04/13/08 02:10 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'll turn 26, woo.

--------------------
"...and only when you forget you are human, will you remember you are a God."

InvisibleDorian Gray
▐═██████═───
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: triple k mafia Flag
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Scratcher]
    #15266620 - 10/23/11 02:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Scratcher said:
2012 is all about the pinecone.  remember ya heard it here first!

:bow2:

Offlinemedadreamer
Stranger

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Dorian Gray]
    #15285623 - 10/27/11 11:29 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I think I don't know.
it is in state of maybeness

OfflineRivers and Roads
♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧

Loc: Under and Over
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: medadreamer]
    #15285862 - 10/27/11 12:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

December 21
December 21
    = 42

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
    #17360486 - 12/09/12 11:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Brukan said:
I found a post from another board that may crack Shroomism's cryptic message  :wink: [sorry that it's so fucking long]

Author: yolteotl
Board:  pub47.ezboard.com/b2013
Title: Quantum Leap!!! Ascension or Apocalypsis??

Quantum Leap!!! Ascension or Apocalypsis??

The following is a translation off of spanish of an article sent by redluz or weblight. I saw it while i was discussing with a friend what is happening and what would happen Winter Solstice 2012. It came as a marvelous synchro clarification, I hope that it responds to others too, and that if you have more information or just comments you come forth; im really interested in hearing more as i think many of us are. It is not cleanly translated but i tried to maintain the message enough so that it can be portrayed and understood. Hope is not too long, or too "new agey."

What is a Quantum Leap ?

Quantum Leap is a term used in Quantum or Atomic Physics:
The electrons when in rotation around the nucleus begin
to recieve stimulus from the exterior (passing through magnetic fields, receiving very accelerated shooting particles, etc.) and because of this stimulus they initiate a process of excitement, vibrating more and more until the electron obtains the necessary energy to leap to an orbital of greater energy.

Speaking in terms of the planetary process of change in which we are, we call it "Quantum Leap" because it originates in this atomic process. Our planet "Earth" orbits around the Sun whom at the same time goes around the Central Sun Alcion, located in the center of the Milkey Way. At this moment the Sun is in its eliptical path through the galaxy, close to entering a zone with an energy content different to the rest of his path . This zone is called the Photon Belt. It is thought that this extreme energy coming from the Photon Belt is affecting the electrons of the Sun and it is producing the changes that are being observed, such as, the long duration of the solar storms, the blazes, and the exhaling gases whos length are reaching limits never seen, and the inmense emanations of plasma whos power has produced recently the change of the Suns magnetic poles.

At the same time Earth, flooded with this unseen amount of electromagnetic energy, being made of atoms with nucleus and electrons, is not inmune to this phenomena; by which it is expected to change. If the reception of the stimulus(the solar thrusts, and the energy of the Photon Belt) is strong enough it could be expected that its electrons experiment a Quantum Leap.

It is not well known where an entire planet that Quantum Leaps goes. There exist a lot of conjectures about an obscure mass or invisible, which pressumably is composed by microparticles called Neutrinos. It is not understood how they work but their existence has been detected and they do posses mass due to the particles accelerators. The problem is that this particles being invisible , having uncalculable speeds, unknown vibration, and neutral charge it is impossible to tell where they really are, how they work and to what purpose, its just that they are. Resolving this blanks(or darks) woulg make us know in a scientific way what occurs with a planetary quantum leap.

Most of the information until know comes from messages by Ascended Masters, Archangels, and Extraterrestial Beings. They report that the Quantum Leap will send the planet into a new energetic dimension which could be the 5th dimension; it is not said the 4th being this the astral dimension in which we remain while we reincarnate.

Planetary Ascension

The process as a consequence of the Quantum Leap and the coming forth of a new orbital of greater energy is what we call Planetary Ascension. This planetary process makes us wonder what will happen to the inhabitants of the Earth.
We assume that the inhabitants must be recieving the same loads of energy, by which they must be starting at the same time a process of energetic excitement which would lead the electrons of their cells to have a quantum leap. But in the human being this process is not simple due to the physical and energetic configuration of its physical vehicles, and that the human lives simultaneously in different dimensions of consciousness which must leap at the same time the planet does.

Human Ascension
It is to the process of changing level of consciousness , with the mutation of their DNA codes(because of the acceleration of the vibration of the electrons) that we call Individual Ascension. The Ascension is individual because for the process of physical Ascension to happen it is necessary that the human being experiments a change of level of consciousness- consciousness ascension regulates individual physical ascension. It is individual because each being in the universe is unique and unrepeatable.

If a person is not prepared at conscience level to ascend, the energies that would be activating his process of mutation of DNA could collapse him to the point he may not stand it(this is a process that includes individual soul or spirit) and in these cases there are lots of speculations to what would occur to those unable to adapt to new planetary dimensions.

Apocalypsis?

The years that are left until quantum leap (it is esteemed it will be 2012) are not going to be easy . Earth will be shaked constantly and her inhabitants with her. This shakings will be at all levels, social, economical, physical[certainly psychic],molecular etc. The awakenings of many people will be dramatic; if people do not open their eyes to the necessity of the planet in good terms, it will be through suffering. The old matrix(under which this materreality is sustained, is collapsing)] there is gonna come a point when tridimensional world cannot keep on and it will crack... and if the collective remains in darkness and unconsciousness well chaos will reign, a chaos in which not even the most potent divine laws are going to work.
Those who do not overcome their negative programmings will not be able to free from an enormous quantity of clusters and energetic trash that are blocking them, motif by which ascension will be very black , and for those who keep denying it a moment will come when things get very small for them, specially if they are of our group, for they will start suffering more than it was set in the contract and unheard things will happen to see if they correct and make their minds up well untill finally if not they will become trapped.

It is not well known what will happen(at soul level not physical)to those who havent exited the Matrix, when it collapses. Some say they will be taken away by a dry, barren, red planet called Hercolubus, that will pass very close to Earth causing the last disasters, and there they will continue their Evolution(could be what the bible calls hell). Some say that exorbitant quantities coming from the Photon Belt will desintegrate them and they will dissapear. Others say that the Source(God) has yet to decide what to do. The truth is that i still havent an absolute idea of what will happen, neither with the visitors that remain stuck here... the truth is i would not like to discover it and prefer to save my comments and opinions.

Plan A Cancelation of Apocalypsis

This means to say that a plan was thought by our Father-Mother(God) to help the inhabitants of the planet live their transition and ascension in the least traumatic way. This plan includes working ourselves from love and elevation of consciousness; in it, it is necessary to include changes in the joints and structures of society, economics, religion and morality.

To achieve this plan there has been sent a party of beings from other planetary dimensions, some have taken human bodies, and others have come as holographs carrying information to fulfill their specific missions, so to work for the lifting of consciousness and vibration levels and the necessary transformation so that the most people possible can realize quantum leap without final destruction.

This beings have as a mission to summon the most people possible to work for the Ascension and form large groups that make the necessry changes so integrate the planet in its new status as a member of the Galactic Society, and at the same time assist them in the physical changes(mutations) that their physical vehicles are to have as a consequence of the energetic acceleration and elevation of their states of cosciousness(spiritual mutations).

Plan B
This is the original plan whichs purpose was simply to evacuate from the surface of the planet, while the quantum apocalysis leap lasted, those who had certain merits(which would be measured through their vibration levels) and would be put in certain places to continue their ascension , and later finished the process would be returned to Earth Ascended.

Difference Between Plan A and Plan B

This is going to be determined by our work and that we achieve our mission. If we do not get a determined quantity of people to wake up and work actively for the planet(this we define as critical mass) the succes of plan A would forcefully fail and regretfully the outcome would be Apocaypsis B.

Hopefully we will achieve a peacefull and calm transition, it is for these that we our working very hard , even though we are still very far from achieving critical mass; while the toughest is being faced constantly with those we are trying to save and because of unknowledge and fear attack us and fight us constantly, and with those who being of ourselves keep battles with 3D Ego and still see the Ascension as a field of competition and battle and not of love and collaboration.

Sorrily the experience of this planet and others in similar situations says that it is tough that change occurs without irremediable trauma, desequilibrium and ruin. Many times to build something new and better the old structures must be removed and destroyed for it is impossible to build from something bent and obsolete, and maybe this is what is going to happen to many of the cities, and structures, social, religious or economic of this planet, so we must be prepared for the worst. [but expect for the best]

But Friends, I still believe with all my soul in Plan A because it would be very beautiful to see how a new humanity is built without needing to do it over the destroyed and annihilated leftovers of the one before. I desire with all my heart transformation, not destruction!!!

Love in Action
Thamara Valerio
Channeler of Archangel Ratziel
GAP Coordinator Venezuela Translation by Alejandro
email: thammy7@excite.com "Yolteotl"
more info in english at:
www.redanahuak.org.mx
www.paoweb.com [mine] not original
in text
In Lakesh
I am another yourself (original)
Peace
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :blush: :grin: :tongue: 

:awecid:

And still I hope for these changes. Fuck, wouldnt that be something. Ill probably just end
up eating Pizza on the 23rd.

OfflineTomkin
Sire
Male User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17360511 - 12/09/12 12:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

im gonna take a shit and bury it in the garden with a lable of the date attatched to it. so everyone who finds it can see how this whole shitty theory is SHIT. shitty pants shitbag shite. (:

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Tomkin]
    #17360516 - 12/09/12 12:01 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tomkin said:
im gonna take a shit and bury it in the garden with a lable of the date attatched to it. so everyone who finds it can see how this whole shitty theory is SHIT. shitty pants shitbag shite. (:

WHat theory is this you speak of blackface?

OfflineTomkin
Sire
Male User Gallery

#17360540 - 12/09/12 12:06 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

that we will die. its just silly. yes it could happen. but really?

OfflineTomkin
Sire
Male User Gallery

#17360550 - 12/09/12 12:07 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

THIS THREAD IS ANCIENT. my bad

InvisibleDeadHearts

#17360610 - 12/09/12 12:15 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tomkin said:
that we will die. its just silly. yes it could happen. but really?

Thats just be ONE theory.

OfflineTomkin
Sire
Male User Gallery

#17360716 - 12/09/12 12:31 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

yeee be trippin boyo.

InvisibleDeadHearts

#17360725 - 12/09/12 12:33 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tomkin said:
yeee be trippin boyo.

This is a mushroom forum broyoyouy

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#17361344 - 12/09/12 02:16 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I find it quite hilarious that people think we're going to go from this current moment, to atomic ascension in 12 days. :flowstone:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

Loc: Three bags of Funyuns Flag
    #17361373 - 12/09/12 02:21 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

More DUI's and DWI's.

Quote:

LiquidSmoke said:
I think the same shit will happen on what happened at Sept 9, 1999

or January 1st, 2001, or February 2nd, 2002.

Absolutely nothing. 

Quote:

February 2, 2002

Prince Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands, heir to the Dutch throne, marries Máxima Zorreguieta Cerruti in Amsterdam.

--------------------

Offlineberdinwall
<3 whooooshhh

Loc: West Virginia
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Synthe]
    #17361410 - 12/09/12 02:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I know I know I knowwww

Hot fuckin angels are gonna come down and ride all of our dicks until we bust in their wet angelic vaginas

--------------------

Offline245willow19

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: berdinwall]
    #17361433 - 12/09/12 02:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

berdinwall said:
I know I know I knowwww

Hot fuckin angels are gonna come down and ride all of our dicks until we bust in their wet angelic vaginas

:feelsgoodman:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Brukan] * 3
    #17361447 - 12/09/12 02:33 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

From this thread:

Code:

Date Method of Demise Predictor Result
===============================================================================
Year 1 to ~100AD Judgement Day Jesus Nothing Happened
#Jesus told his apostles that the Kingdom of God would come to Earth before
the last of them died. Check Matthew 16:28, Mark 8:39, and Luke 9:27.

992 Judgement Day * Nothing Happened
Jan, 1000 Second Coming * Nothing Happened
1033 Second Coming Raoul Glaber Nothing Happened
Sep, 1186 Plan. Alignment John of Toledo Nothing Happened
1260 Judgement Day Joachim Nothing Happened
1265 Judgement Day Prestor John Nothing Happened
1345 Judgement Day * Nothing Happened
1350 Judgement Day * Nothing Happened
1381 Judgement Day Peasants' Revolt Nothing Happened
1420 Judgement Day The Taborites Nothing Happened
Feb 1, 1524 Second Great Flood Astrologers Nothing Happened

Feb 20, 1524 Second Great Flood Stoeffler Nothing Happened
1528 Second Great Flood Stoeffler Nothing Happened

1532 End of the World Frederick Nusea Nothing Happened
1533 Judgement Day Melchior Hoffmann Nothing Happened
Oct 3, 1533 8am Judgement Day Stifel/Stifelius Nothing Happened
1534 Judgement Day Matthysz Nothing Happened

1537 Judgement Day Pierre Turrel Nothing Happened
1544 Judgement Day Pierre Turrel Nothing Happened

1584 End of the World Cyprian Leowitz Nothing Happened
1588 End of the World Muller Nothing Happened
1624 Second Great Flood Astrologers Nothing Happened
1648 Second Coming Rabbi Sabbati Zevi Nothing Happened
1654 End of the World Helisaeus Roeslin Nothing Happened
1654 End of the World * Nothing Happened
1656 Judgement Day Christofer Columbus Nothing Happened
1657 Judgement Day Fifth Monarchy Nothing Happened
1665 End of the World Solomon Eccles Nothing Happened
1666 Second Coming Rabbi Sabbati Zevi Nothing Happened
1704 End of the World Card. Nicholas Cusa Nothing Happened
May, 1719 Comet Collision Jacques Bernoulli Nothing Happened
Oct, 1736 Judgement Day Whiston Nothing Happened
1757 End of the World Emanuel Swedenborg Nothing Happened
April 5, 1761 Judgement Day William Bell Nothing Happened
1774 Second Coming Joanna Southcott Nothing Happened

1801 Judgement Day Pierre Turrel Nothing Happened
1806 Second Coming Pierre Turrel Nothing Happened
1814 Judgement Day Pierre Turrel Nothing Happened

April 3, 1843 Judgement Day William Miller Nothing Happened
July 7, 1843 Judgement Day William Miller Nothing Happened
March 21, 1844 Judgement Day William Miller Nothing Happened
Oct 22, 1844 Judgement Day William Miller Nothing Happened

1874 End of the World Charles Taze Russell Nothing Happened
1881 End of the World * Nothing Happened
1881 End of the World Mother Shipton Nothing Happened
1890 New World Begins Ghost Dance Movement Nothing Happened

1914 Judgement Day Jehovah's Witnesses Nothing Happened
1918 Judgement Day Jehovah's Witnesses Nothing Happened

1920 Second Coming Col. J. Garnier Nothing Happened

Feb, 1920 Judgement Day Jehovah's Witnesses Nothing Happened
1925 Judgement Day Jehovah's Witnesses Nothing Happened

1936 End of the World * Nothing Happened
1941 Judgement Day Jehovah's Witnesses Nothing Happened
1947 End of the World John Ballou Nothing Happened
1948 Judgement Day Millerites Nothing Happened
1953 End of the World * Nothing Happened

1972 Judgement Day Jehovah's Witnesses Nothing Happened

1975 Second Coming Herbert Armstrong Nothing Happened
1975 Judgement Day Jehovah's Witnesses Nothing Happened
1977 End of the World John Wroe Nothing Happened
Dec 31, 1980 End of the World Old Arabic Calculation Nothing Happened
March 10, 1982 Harmonic alignment * Nothing Happened

1986 World War III Nostradamus Nothing Happened

1989 Judgement Day Jehovah's Witnesses Nothing Happened

1992 Judgement Day Korean Christians Nothing Happened

Sept, 1994 Judgement Day Harold Camping Nothing Happened
Oct 2, 1994 Judgement Day Harold Camping Nothing Happened

April 16, 1995 Judgement Day Korean Christians Nothing Happened

1996 End of the World * Nothing Happened

1999 Antichrist Nostradamus Nothing Happened
2000 World War III Nostradamus Nothing Happened
June 21, 2002 Second Coming Nostradamus Nothing Happened

May 21, 2011 Judgement Day Harold Camping Nothing Happened

Nov 21, 2011 Judgement Day Harold Camping Nothing Happened

Dec 21, 2012 End of the World Ancient Calendar Probably Nothing

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleAntigov
Male

Loc: Deep within the BibleBelt Flag
    #26006928 - 05/22/19 08:07 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

Nothing happened lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale