Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Asante]
    #8237287 - 04/04/08 07:48 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

We'll be able to produce Kamehamehas.

I like it how when thy get angry they go
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH and that all sorts of pebbles and stuff comes up off the ground and starts floating in mid air. I wish I could do that, I sure feel like it sometimes.

And we'd have monkey tails!

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shadow Moses
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Brukan] * 1
    #8237658 - 04/04/08 10:21 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

A lot of hippies will deservedly feel stupid.

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Phluck]
    #8237695 - 04/04/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Exactly. A bunch of people will stand on top of mountains waiting for the armageddon, then we'll wake up the next morning and laugh.

...at them.

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Anno]
    #8238001 - 04/04/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

2012 is all about the pinecone. remember ya heard it here first!

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Scratcher]
    #8238008 - 04/04/08 11:59 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I say we all organize a huge "end-of-the-world" Shroomery gathering and we smoke a mile-long spliff.

O.K., kilometer-long. It's a bit smaller.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: truffleupagus]
    #8239353 - 04/04/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

truffleupagus said:
Personally, I'm another one who feels like I'm set either way. If nothing happens I can raise a kid. If something happens I can get away from all the stupid people. Win/win situation.

this is exactly how i feel.

--------------------

OfflineLuNaTiX
Quarterback
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Brukan]
    #8239506 - 04/04/08 07:13 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

we give birth to a great war where many experimental technologies are exposed and let loose apon mankind with never seen before effects lasting years. Mankind will master AI, AI will master Mankind, Robots will then take over the world and humans will be enslaved, they will all be evil binary robots but then a new generation of robots will come out, all the open minded hippy-like trinary robots will emerge and unite and Jesus will be reserected in robot form and will lead the good robots into battle and will be victorious and heaven on earth will be created, our civilization will have gone through one of its biggest transitions.

--------------------

Offlinedark1313star
A shroom with a view

Loc: Burlington VT
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Cowgold]
    #8277026 - 04/13/08 10:00 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Decoding the Past
Mayan Doomsday Prophecy

HISTORY CHANNEL [Closed Captioned]
Sun, Apr 13, 12:00p - 1:00p

Archaeologists, astrologers and historians speculate on the meaning of the 2012 doomsday prophecy.

--------------------
when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

what you're feeling is premature enlightenment

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #8277154 - 04/13/08 10:47 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I foresee that the guitar hero craze will continue to mushroom to the point where people are scalping tickets to sold out concerts. The most talented players of guitar hero and rock band will tour the country and showcase their skills on stage, under the lights and in front of a big giant screen. Beautiful women will squeal with desire and men will be inspired to go home and hone their guitar hero skills in hopes to one day be a superstar.

Everyone will be so distracted by the guitar heroes that no one notices that Jesus has returned as a banjo picker and only die hard bluegrass lovers will be saved.

I think that'll probably happen.

OfflineAgroCrag
Urban Achiever

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Imaginationland
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: BoneMan]
    #8277201 - 04/13/08 11:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said:
I foresee that the guitar hero craze will continue to mushroom to the point where people are scalping tickets to sold out concerts. The most talented players of guitar hero and rock band will tour the country and showcase their skills on stage, under the lights and in front of a big giant screen.  Beautiful women will squeal with desire and men will be inspired to go home and hone their guitar hero skills in hopes to one day be a superstar.

Everyone will be so distracted by the guitar heroes that no one notices that Jesus has returned as a banjo picker and only die hard bluegrass lovers will be saved.

I think that'll probably happen.

:rofl2: I'm with you

Invisiblejohansojack
can it be thatit was all sosimple then.."

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: AgroCrag]
    #8277207 - 04/13/08 11:07 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

you faggots, better wake up, honestly though i hope you sleep

InvisibleDR. PRIME
Mental M.D.

Loc: Chicago Flag
    #8277582 - 04/13/08 12:42 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

We will know who the next president will be, that's for sure.

Unless of course the NAU forms or some shit.

Who knows? :shrug:

There are so many things that can happen in 4+ years that can lead to so many different outcomes... Especially nowadays.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: misterdogman]
    #8277808 - 04/13/08 01:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

misterdogman said:
THE WINTER FUCKING SOLSTICE. THATS FUCKING IT.

:thumbup:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: niteowl]
    #8277862 - 04/13/08 01:49 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

That date is 4 days before Christmas, nobody knows that the Mayans knew that would be the date that Santa would reveal his true identity and people all over the world would know he is real.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

OfflineDioxyde
Stranger

#8277935 - 04/13/08 02:10 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'll turn 26, woo.

--------------------
"...and only when you forget you are human, will you remember you are a God."

InvisibleDorian Gray
▐═██████═───
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: triple k mafia Flag
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Scratcher]
    #15266620 - 10/23/11 02:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Scratcher said:
2012 is all about the pinecone.  remember ya heard it here first!

:bow2:

Offlinemedadreamer
Stranger

Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: Dorian Gray]
    #15285623 - 10/27/11 11:29 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I think I don't know.
it is in state of maybeness

OfflineRivers and Roads
♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧

Loc: Under and Over
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: medadreamer]
    #15285862 - 10/27/11 12:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

December 21
December 21
    = 42

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
    #17360486 - 12/09/12 11:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Brukan said:
I found a post from another board that may crack Shroomism's cryptic message  :wink: [sorry that it's so fucking long]

Author: yolteotl
Board:  pub47.ezboard.com/b2013
Title: Quantum Leap!!! Ascension or Apocalypsis??

Quantum Leap!!! Ascension or Apocalypsis??

The following is a translation off of spanish of an article sent by redluz or weblight. I saw it while i was discussing with a friend what is happening and what would happen Winter Solstice 2012. It came as a marvelous synchro clarification, I hope that it responds to others too, and that if you have more information or just comments you come forth; im really interested in hearing more as i think many of us are. It is not cleanly translated but i tried to maintain the message enough so that it can be portrayed and understood. Hope is not too long, or too "new agey."

What is a Quantum Leap ?

Quantum Leap is a term used in Quantum or Atomic Physics:
The electrons when in rotation around the nucleus begin
to recieve stimulus from the exterior (passing through magnetic fields, receiving very accelerated shooting particles, etc.) and because of this stimulus they initiate a process of excitement, vibrating more and more until the electron obtains the necessary energy to leap to an orbital of greater energy.

Speaking in terms of the planetary process of change in which we are, we call it "Quantum Leap" because it originates in this atomic process. Our planet "Earth" orbits around the Sun whom at the same time goes around the Central Sun Alcion, located in the center of the Milkey Way. At this moment the Sun is in its eliptical path through the galaxy, close to entering a zone with an energy content different to the rest of his path . This zone is called the Photon Belt. It is thought that this extreme energy coming from the Photon Belt is affecting the electrons of the Sun and it is producing the changes that are being observed, such as, the long duration of the solar storms, the blazes, and the exhaling gases whos length are reaching limits never seen, and the inmense emanations of plasma whos power has produced recently the change of the Suns magnetic poles.

At the same time Earth, flooded with this unseen amount of electromagnetic energy, being made of atoms with nucleus and electrons, is not inmune to this phenomena; by which it is expected to change. If the reception of the stimulus(the solar thrusts, and the energy of the Photon Belt) is strong enough it could be expected that its electrons experiment a Quantum Leap.

It is not well known where an entire planet that Quantum Leaps goes. There exist a lot of conjectures about an obscure mass or invisible, which pressumably is composed by microparticles called Neutrinos. It is not understood how they work but their existence has been detected and they do posses mass due to the particles accelerators. The problem is that this particles being invisible , having uncalculable speeds, unknown vibration, and neutral charge it is impossible to tell where they really are, how they work and to what purpose, its just that they are. Resolving this blanks(or darks) woulg make us know in a scientific way what occurs with a planetary quantum leap.

Most of the information until know comes from messages by Ascended Masters, Archangels, and Extraterrestial Beings. They report that the Quantum Leap will send the planet into a new energetic dimension which could be the 5th dimension; it is not said the 4th being this the astral dimension in which we remain while we reincarnate.

Planetary Ascension

The process as a consequence of the Quantum Leap and the coming forth of a new orbital of greater energy is what we call Planetary Ascension. This planetary process makes us wonder what will happen to the inhabitants of the Earth.
We assume that the inhabitants must be recieving the same loads of energy, by which they must be starting at the same time a process of energetic excitement which would lead the electrons of their cells to have a quantum leap. But in the human being this process is not simple due to the physical and energetic configuration of its physical vehicles, and that the human lives simultaneously in different dimensions of consciousness which must leap at the same time the planet does.

Human Ascension
It is to the process of changing level of consciousness , with the mutation of their DNA codes(because of the acceleration of the vibration of the electrons) that we call Individual Ascension. The Ascension is individual because for the process of physical Ascension to happen it is necessary that the human being experiments a change of level of consciousness- consciousness ascension regulates individual physical ascension. It is individual because each being in the universe is unique and unrepeatable.

If a person is not prepared at conscience level to ascend, the energies that would be activating his process of mutation of DNA could collapse him to the point he may not stand it(this is a process that includes individual soul or spirit) and in these cases there are lots of speculations to what would occur to those unable to adapt to new planetary dimensions.

Apocalypsis?

The years that are left until quantum leap (it is esteemed it will be 2012) are not going to be easy . Earth will be shaked constantly and her inhabitants with her. This shakings will be at all levels, social, economical, physical[certainly psychic],molecular etc. The awakenings of many people will be dramatic; if people do not open their eyes to the necessity of the planet in good terms, it will be through suffering. The old matrix(under which this materreality is sustained, is collapsing)] there is gonna come a point when tridimensional world cannot keep on and it will crack... and if the collective remains in darkness and unconsciousness well chaos will reign, a chaos in which not even the most potent divine laws are going to work.
Those who do not overcome their negative programmings will not be able to free from an enormous quantity of clusters and energetic trash that are blocking them, motif by which ascension will be very black , and for those who keep denying it a moment will come when things get very small for them, specially if they are of our group, for they will start suffering more than it was set in the contract and unheard things will happen to see if they correct and make their minds up well untill finally if not they will become trapped.

It is not well known what will happen(at soul level not physical)to those who havent exited the Matrix, when it collapses. Some say they will be taken away by a dry, barren, red planet called Hercolubus, that will pass very close to Earth causing the last disasters, and there they will continue their Evolution(could be what the bible calls hell). Some say that exorbitant quantities coming from the Photon Belt will desintegrate them and they will dissapear. Others say that the Source(God) has yet to decide what to do. The truth is that i still havent an absolute idea of what will happen, neither with the visitors that remain stuck here... the truth is i would not like to discover it and prefer to save my comments and opinions.

Plan A Cancelation of Apocalypsis

This means to say that a plan was thought by our Father-Mother(God) to help the inhabitants of the planet live their transition and ascension in the least traumatic way. This plan includes working ourselves from love and elevation of consciousness; in it, it is necessary to include changes in the joints and structures of society, economics, religion and morality.

To achieve this plan there has been sent a party of beings from other planetary dimensions, some have taken human bodies, and others have come as holographs carrying information to fulfill their specific missions, so to work for the lifting of consciousness and vibration levels and the necessary transformation so that the most people possible can realize quantum leap without final destruction.

This beings have as a mission to summon the most people possible to work for the Ascension and form large groups that make the necessry changes so integrate the planet in its new status as a member of the Galactic Society, and at the same time assist them in the physical changes(mutations) that their physical vehicles are to have as a consequence of the energetic acceleration and elevation of their states of cosciousness(spiritual mutations).

Plan B
This is the original plan whichs purpose was simply to evacuate from the surface of the planet, while the quantum apocalysis leap lasted, those who had certain merits(which would be measured through their vibration levels) and would be put in certain places to continue their ascension , and later finished the process would be returned to Earth Ascended.

Difference Between Plan A and Plan B

This is going to be determined by our work and that we achieve our mission. If we do not get a determined quantity of people to wake up and work actively for the planet(this we define as critical mass) the succes of plan A would forcefully fail and regretfully the outcome would be Apocaypsis B.

Hopefully we will achieve a peacefull and calm transition, it is for these that we our working very hard , even though we are still very far from achieving critical mass; while the toughest is being faced constantly with those we are trying to save and because of unknowledge and fear attack us and fight us constantly, and with those who being of ourselves keep battles with 3D Ego and still see the Ascension as a field of competition and battle and not of love and collaboration.

Sorrily the experience of this planet and others in similar situations says that it is tough that change occurs without irremediable trauma, desequilibrium and ruin. Many times to build something new and better the old structures must be removed and destroyed for it is impossible to build from something bent and obsolete, and maybe this is what is going to happen to many of the cities, and structures, social, religious or economic of this planet, so we must be prepared for the worst. [but expect for the best]

But Friends, I still believe with all my soul in Plan A because it would be very beautiful to see how a new humanity is built without needing to do it over the destroyed and annihilated leftovers of the one before. I desire with all my heart transformation, not destruction!!!

Love in Action
Thamara Valerio
Channeler of Archangel Ratziel
GAP Coordinator Venezuela Translation by Alejandro
email: thammy7@excite.com "Yolteotl"
more info in english at:
www.redanahuak.org.mx
www.paoweb.com [mine] not original
in text
In Lakesh
I am another yourself (original)
Peace
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :blush: :grin: :tongue: 

:awecid:

And still I hope for these changes. Fuck, wouldnt that be something. Ill probably just end
up eating Pizza on the 23rd.

OfflineTomkin
Sire
Male User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: What will happen on December 21, 2012? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17360511 - 12/09/12 12:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

im gonna take a shit and bury it in the garden with a lable of the date attatched to it. so everyone who finds it can see how this whole shitty theory is SHIT. shitty pants shitbag shite. (:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder