Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT!
    #1818673 - 08/16/03 01:40 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I got THE call.
my good friend called me up asked me what I was doing Saturday
I told him nothing. he proceeds to tell me that one of his friends has gone to bonaroo and while he was at Bonaroo he met up with some of his friends from San Fran(some old hippy couple) and they sold him some Trip.the couple told him it was family LSD(don't know if that;s true or not) my friend tells me he was only able to get 4 hits from his friend but that since I been hooking him up on the shrooms that he wanted 420Girl and I to come out to trip with him and his wife.
my friend said that his friend (who buy the way trips shrooms and LSD and has done both alot) said he took 1 and a half hits of this stuff and said it was too much for him.Now I've tripped hundreds of times but that was back in the early 90's to about 98. I've only been able to come across acid a few times since then and I haven't tripped LSD in over a year(it was good liquid though).Man I hope it's good and strong since I only get 1 hit!
I got all my trip toys and lights packed up for tomorrow. were gonna grill out some steaks and have a little Cab Sav to drink at his house tomorrow afternoon and drop before sunset and transition into the night.I need this trip to clear out the cobwebs that have built up.
I plan on making the most of this trip and have fun but go spiritual too.I plan to pop on tomorrow duning the trip to say hi to everyone.
I'll try to take a pic of the blotter too.

Edited by Anonymous (08/16/03 02:03 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! [Re: ]
    #1818710 - 08/16/03 01:53 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Nice, congrats man. Your lucky, ive never tripped acid, i want to so bad though. I really hope some kind person will dose me sometime in the near future, or fuck, i would pay like 20 a hit, thats how desperate i am haha.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

OfflineNapkinOfDoom
The CombatWombat

Re: ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1819003 - 08/16/03 03:34 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

in the hayday man it was 5 dollar double hits...wish people weren't afraid to lay down some blots man...i hear possesion of a ten strip is like 5 years in jail

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1819465 - 08/16/03 12:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

nice score......give a full report! :wink: 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Anonymous

Re: ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! [Re: Ripple]
    #1819529 - 08/16/03 12:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Today is the day
HEll YEAH!!!!!
After all the searching I been doing and coming up empty handed
I'm going to get to trip on LSD today.
this kicks ass.
I'll be sure to give a full report
on the trip and the look of the acid.

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1819548 - 08/16/03 01:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I'm going to get to trip on LSD today.

Bastard, LSD is rarer than rocking horse shit round here!

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #1819819 - 08/16/03 03:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Coolness! :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #1819965 - 08/16/03 04:01 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I think I'll join you JOE. One hit to the head, or should I eat mushrooms? Hmmmmmm.

I'll ponder this over a Sammy Bomber.

Anonymous

#1824095 - 08/17/03 10:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

WOW is All I can say. :grin: :laugh: :sun:
this is gonna be a long post *Trip Report.

So 420Girl an di get all our stuff together and head out to my buddies house.the aniticipation is crazy, we can't wait to get the night started. we get to my friends house and say our hello's. we fire up a bowl and he hands me a plastic dime bag containing the LSD. I immediately notice its non preforated brown backed bluse back ground with red fractals. looked like the pictures of the shit people were posting in the ODD forum. I was like HELL YEAH! I told mmy friend I had alreay heard of this kind and that it was good. we finished the bowl and fired up the grill. we threw the steaks on and smoked another bowl. we decided too take the acid and the eat dinner.
ym buddiees wife was pulling the steaks off the grill and my buddie comes over and gives up each our hit( also he said on the phone he was only able to get 4 hits, turned out he was able to get 6 HITS!! so we got to have a bonus half hit apiece if we wanted to go the extra distance)we eat our acid and set the table. dinneer was lively talk of the stupiest things you ever did while tripping, there wassome great stories told between the 4 of us, and talk of the old days when the acid flowed like water. we finished dinner and went out on the back deck so they could smoke cigarettes( i don't smoke cigs just weed) I could feel the acid coming on, I went to pe and I looked in the mirror I could see my puplis starting to get bigger then smaller ,bigger then smaller,so I knew it wouldn't be long. I was so fucking happy!!!! icouldn't believe I was blessed with the chance to trip on LSD my favorite drug EVER! after i came out of the bathroom I gp back outside to join the group I sit down on a bench and look out at my frindes frount yard( he lives on 5 acres out in the country and has lots of trees)I realise I am staritng to trip and it's getting stronger faster, I see the trees start to bend and twist and melt together.I think to my self how great this is. we throw somer orb on the cd player and so=moke some bowls outside and watch the trees and grass twist and flow unitl the magic moment of sunset. it was beautiful to watch! we pop back inside and I turn on all my trip lights(i have 2 multi directional multi colored lightsand about 4  other spinning multi colored lights. some multi coulred fiber optic lights, some rope lights and that change color and a big bag of like 15 different light up and or spinning trip toys and color changing fiber optic toys,{I came PREPARED!})we change cd's to some tripper orb shit-(Orbvs Terrarvm) we packed abowl and realized it had been just a touch over 2 hours since we dropped my frind asked us if we wanted him to cut up the other 2 hits and go for broke. we said hell yes! lets trip balls!~ we gobbled down the bonus half it extra and played with trip toys! I roamed my friends house looking at all the wood grain(his house is all stained wood walls and floor)and trippy pictures.i found my way to the kitchen to get a drink when 420Girl found me. by then the other half hit was kicked in. she procedded to tell me she was trippin really really hard! and flet as if she shouldn't have taken the other half. I assured her she would be fine and she was a strong person who was experienced enuff to handel this trip and to not worry if it felt as if she was loosing it it was just ego death and I would be right there for her. all the while I was telling her this I knwe in my head I was just barely holding on to reality and that I might take off any second, I was forgetting things really quick and everything I saw was melting and swirling. I tell 420girl lets go back down stairs smoke a bowl and just let the acid take us where it want's us to go.we go back down stairs and find our frinds enthralled with our trip toys! they were so glad we brougt so  much cool stuff and thanked us. we all kinda broke off into our own worlds for a little while after that. the acid had kicked in full blast and out talking wasn't making much sense. I tried to log in and say hello during this time but after i got to the log in scree it all seemed to much of a task and boggled my mind I said forget it and gave up and went back to my trip toy and weed bowl.Then WHAM!!! the power went out all down the street. so we went out side and layed in my frinds truck bed and turned on his truck sterio and finished our trip looking at the stars and trees ans smoking bowls!
Man it was a great night and I for one feel blessed to have gotton the pleaseure of being a part of the silver summer. I'm going to schwagstock in septenber and hope I can pick up some more LSD.
i sure am glad I been hooking my frind up with shrooms for free or next to nothing usually 20 bucks for 10 grams if I charge him.doing somea favor i think helps your trip karma, there were lots of other friends that would have killed to get that acid my friend hooked me up with. but my buddie said he wouldn't have wanted to trip with anyone else but us(420Girl and I) he said he knew how much it ment to us and how we appreciated the drug.  :heart: :laugh: :mushroom2: 

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #1824310 - 08/17/03 11:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

great report! i love to hear stories where lsd just makes everything perfect... god i wish i could just go down to the store and buy some legally

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! [Re: Jackal]
    #1824774 - 08/18/03 02:16 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

rofl I just gotta give props for that "rarer than rocking-horse shit" comment haa I've never heard that :smile:  :lol:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1825980 - 08/18/03 02:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

man thats so cool. glad you had an awesome trip.

thanks for the report.

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Invisiblehoushroom
shroom cowboy

Loc: space city
Re: ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! [Re: shr00m]
    #1826082 - 08/18/03 02:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

wow.  you handled 420girl's concerns like a pro!  IME coming up on a trip is when i get the most nervous, but like you did i just tell myself its all good and to let go.  thanks for the storY :smile: 

OfflineBeanPie
6006|3 0//nZ4|| !
Loc: It's legal here...
Re: ring ring ring...ring ring ring..... hello..HOLY SHIT! [Re: houshroom]
    #1826312 - 08/18/03 03:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I remeber when that stuff was everywhere...lucky for me, there is no shortage of peyote where I live :laugh:

--------------------
Keep your crack and your LSD, I'm snorting something that God gave me....and it smells like LOVE!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Community >> The Pub