Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: Murex]
    #1752853 - 07/27/03 11:46 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Sleeping when you're on tropane alkaloids is pretty fucking intense.  The dreams are extremely vivid and completely indiscernible from reality (much like the rest of the trip).  I actually don't know if I slept at all the first night or not, it seems like I did, but there's a good possibility that I was just lying in the same spot for 8-9 hours.

Opiates seem to induce both vivid and lucid dreams.  Mostly of the erotic variety (or maybe that's just me).  :shocked: 

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedpc2424
headfull

Loc: inching towards the light
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #1754364 - 07/27/03 10:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i was having a lucid dream where i was tripping on mushrooms with a friend in the basement of a past residence and we were cutting 4 fat rails of 5-meo-dmt. my mom walked downstairs and my friend hid the 5-meo...so im in conversation with my mom for about 30 seconds and i look over and my friend just whips out the mirror and continues to cut these rails in front of my mom! my mom had no idea what was going on, and knowing i was dreaming i just said "fuck it" and blew a huge line and just laid down. i woke up like right after i laid down unfortunatly...

--------------------
"What is needed today is a fundamental reexperience of the oneness of all living things, a comprehensive reality consciousness that ever more infrequently develops spontaneously, the more the primordial flora and fauna of our mother earth must yield to a dead technological environment."

OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: Dreamer987]
    #1758609 - 07/29/03 02:55 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i dreampt (sp?) the other night that i did acid, and ive never done acid. but it "felt" exactly what i thought itd feel like (probably because the dream was a product of my head). the visuals were rad, i remember wanting to look in a mirror, but people suggesting against it, so i looked and my face was almost bubbling. then i looked at my hand and the tips of all my fingers looked like little worms and they wiggled around and shit.

just out of curiosity, would that be a common thing to see on an acid trip?

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: Vats of Blood]
    #1759933 - 07/29/03 02:58 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vats of Blood said:

just out of curiosity, would that be a common thing to see on an acid trip?

melting things?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineDava
journeyman
Loc: Belgium
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: PDU]
    #1760475 - 07/29/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm, i have this at irregurlay intervals.
Say about every 2 months i dream about doing a drug.
Last time i did coke in my dreams, never did coke, but i felt all different, i *knew* i was doing coke without sniffing a line or something. I just knew it because of the changed perception and feelings in my dream.

The night before i ate my first mushrooms, i dreamed doing them and felt all shroomy.
THe real experience was totally different than the one in the dream, but both were agreable :smile:

I once dreamed OD'ing on coke, i felt really bad in my dream, all the other drug-dreams were nice :smile:

--------------------
"These psychedelic substances cause hysterical psychoses in people who have not taken them..."
- Timothy Leary

Offlinexenomicx
Stranger
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: Help on the Way]
    #26454616 - 01/27/20 06:49 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

I have done everything in my dreams, but drinking is the thing I do the most in them. Try dreaming a 5th in a dream and then wake up to a wet bed!

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
    #26473169 - 02/07/20 01:24 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

This has only happened to me once recently (that I can remember).  I just watched that new trippy movie "Color Out of Space (2020)" so I think that probably influenced it a lot.  And I had also taken about 1mg of xanax and 12mg immodium (if that matters).

so the dream starts out with me at an old black lady's house buying weed.  Similar to the oracle's apartment in the matrix.  At some point I was dosed with an extremely potent psychedelic instead of weed.  And I was really tripping hard.  Full visuals everywhere, feeling that I was different sizes, difficulty understanding language, etc.  I notice I'm wearing a Willy Wonka outfit.  Then I realized that I can't drive home.

So I was outside that same apartment complex and these frat guys run into their apartment with a bunch of heroin.  I ask if I could have a bag of that and one hesitantly agrees.  These guys sort of remind me of those dead football players from the movie "Beetlejuice".  They have that same blacklight glow.  But they told me that I would also need to do cocaine or else I would OD. 

So then at some point I'm talking to this 15 yr old kid trying to get cocaine.  I can't understand what he's saying, but he's implying that he has some in his mouth.  So he spits it in my hand and I taste it.  Then he just stares at me with this wide eyed smug grin.  I feel that he tricked me so I run after him and he keeps getting smaller and smaller and is screaming, it was hilarious. 

Then next thing I know I'm sitting at a desk with Melissa McCarthy for some reason.  She's talking, but the only words I can make out are "you know what this reminds me of?".  I say "this reminds me of the movie "Smiley Face (2007)", then I wake up.

It was probably one of the most entertaining dreams I've had and I'm pretty sure a lot more happened, but that's all I could remember.  I wish we had a way to record our dreams :sad:

--------------------

Edited by AmericanPsycho (02/07/20 01:30 AM)

OfflineT4z3ee4nT
Stranger
Male

Loc: Rural NSW Australia
    #26975272 - 10/08/20 10:58 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I once had a crazy dream where I did (never actually done it) dmt and fell down a geometry hole. Felt like I was shapes

--------------------
I can hear my hair growing

OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: T4z3ee4nT]
    #26975963 - 10/08/20 07:04 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

If I'm lucid dreaming I can eat mushrooms or smoke pot and have trips without actually consuming drugs, it's odd, like the effects have been internalized in my being.

--------------------

You never kno

OfflineT4z3ee4nT
Stranger
Male

Loc: Rural NSW Australia
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: Shroomhunts]
    #26976030 - 10/08/20 07:46 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah and cause dreams are weird I always feel like I take a drug, feel it for 5 mins the. My dream forgets and I do it with another drug lol

--------------------
I can hear my hair growing

Offlinestimpson
a superhero buddha
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: T4z3ee4nT]
    #26976167 - 10/08/20 09:19 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

when i was in college, i would take caffeine pills right before going to sleep specifically to trigger dreams.  most of the time, they were pretty much night terrors.

i was living with this chinese kid, like from china, not american chinese, who was pretty fucking weird.  he kept all these loaves of bread around until black mold would start to grow on them, and tell me not to throw them away.  he would also cook hamburger with mushrooms, put it in a big bowl, then leave it out on the table overnight.  i don't know what he would do with it in the morning, i would get up and go to class.  i wasn't sure if it would be, you know, like safe to eat after being left out all night.  but, you know...  it wasn't my business.  he would do all sorts of weird fucking stuff.  i found this like, kmart flier under his blankets one time, like he had torn out some pictures of barbie dolls and hid them under his bed.  iono...  whatever floats your boat.

anyway, the entire time i lived with this kid, i would have these EPIC, i mean FUCKING EPIC dreams and night terrors like every fucking night.  in fact, it was really detrimental to my psychological health.  i'm not sure if it was this kid, or the caffeine pills i was taking.

i was kind of weird too at the time, and was REALLY into karate.  so i would try and meditate every night before sleeping.  so i would take caffeine pills and sit on the floor in the living room and meditate...  and inevitably pass out.  anyway, i would oftentime wake into a night terror.  like, i mean fucking all the time.  where my eyes would be open, and i could see around the room, but i couldn't move.  usually i would feel like i was falling, like skydrive free falling, and i would hallucinate ghosts and demons coming in through the door, and my little brother reaching through portals in space time to grab at me.  i would try to yell to wake myself up, and eventually startle myself out of it.

i had so many weird fucking dreams though, so many i could make like 10 fantasia movies, i swear.  tinkerbell flying around my room and flying out the window, running at full speed through pumpkin patches, elevators coming down around me taking me into space with darth vader's face following me, weird faces in brick walls with rose bushes in front of them, flies flying around and divebombing a cat's face, black helicopters flying around, being in the lincoln tunnel in NYC with a mob coming after me, climbing up staircases in a tower with a pitchfork, panthers crawling around in the attic...  so many really bizarre, really vivid weird fucking dreams.

i'm almost sure this chinese kid and his friends could control my dreams.  this one time he brought over another chinese kid, and i had this REALLY bad night terror where i had this REALLY intense feeling of falling in like, batman's cave with the sound of balloons popping around me.  my eyes could open, but i couldn't move, and stuff on the walls would turn into like ghost faces staring at me.  christ it gives me chills just thinking about it.

ANYWAY, so, while it's not really healthy, i'm pretty sure if you take like two caffeine pills and then fall asleep you can trigger dreams and night terrors, though i'm not sure about lucid dreams.  if caffeine keeps you awake, i don't know what to tell you.  i was working out like REALLY hard every night at the gym at the time, and consuming almost no sugar at all, so i was always fucking tired and would pass out all the time if i sat still.  thus the caffeine.  i did this a LOT too, so my body was probably saturated with caffeine.

i wouldn't recommend doing any of that though, that's really bad for your kidneys.  honestly i'm surprised i didn't kill myself in college with how much caffeine i was ingesting and how much i was working out without any sugar intake.  i had my GFRs tested recently and i am slightly above average for my age, so...  maybe there is some truth to that regeneration thing.  still though, i am really concerned about kidneys.

--------------------
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm... ... ...

ok.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: stimpson]
    #26976533 - 10/09/20 06:51 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Eating fungi or lsd right before going to bed is one of my favorite things to do.  Works best with lsd imho&e, as with shrooms they don’t last as long.

1).  Eat your dr00g(s)
2).  Fall asleep (I do it so that I’m already asleep during the come up)
3).  Become aware that you are asleep and tripping and lucid dreaming all at once!
4).  Literally do anything you wish.  Hallucinations, wishes, and dreaming all coalesce into one amazing experience.  (Far beyond anything possible with just normal tripping while awake)
4).  Wake up feeling refreshed like you’ve been reborn- and  with a few more hours of tripping left to spare!

:cheers:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Tripping in Dreams [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26976542 - 10/09/20 07:00 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Everytime I eat psychedelics before going to bed I wake up near the peak tripping balls.

--------------------

You never kno

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order