Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRyeRay
19 & a new mom
Female

Loc: USA Flag
What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
    #27290931 - 05/02/21 07:19 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

For example, a car crash or a kidnapping.

:llamastare:

--------------------
Always give your 100 unless you’re donating blood!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: RyeRay]
    #27290938 - 05/02/21 07:23 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

A 4th of july fireworks show while sitting on the banks of a river. Fucking :trippinbawelz:

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #27290940 - 05/02/21 07:24 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
A 4th of july fireworks show while sitting on the banks of a river. Fucking :trippinbawelz:

I want this fact checked

:monkeymouse:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #27290942 - 05/02/21 07:25 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I want your mom fact checked :house:

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #27290945 - 05/02/21 07:27 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

:notamused:

--------------------

Offlineflugelizor
Furious ball of nothing
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western NY
Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #27290965 - 05/02/21 07:37 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Watching the morning routine of different water fowl gangs in a pond.
Avian life is fucking brutal.

InvisibleKiller_Fungus
a wooden chair
I'm a teapot

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #27290980 - 05/02/21 07:48 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I moved into my weed dealers apartment about 7 years ago because he was interested in the monotub grows of mushrooms I was doing at the time.

He failed to mention he was in student living and apparently he didn't realize that my room was up for rent either.

So about 4 days in, I finally have everything set up and I brought tubs with me that were already halfway through the fruiting stage. There was a desk study area that I hung a clear shower liner above to do my sterile work..in other words the room looked super sketch.

So my weed guy had never done mushrooms so I gave him an eighth and I took 4 grams myself and we went to the park. While we were at the park, one of the other roommates (it was a 4 bedroom apartment)called us about 30 minutes after we had eaten our mushrooms and told us that apartment managers just walked into 'my' bedroom and that we needed to get there quick..

So we haul ass to his truck and take off back to the apartment and as we get there we're starting to trip. We park and we can see 2 managers up on the third floor standing in front of his apartment door. He asks me "What are we going to do?" and I told him "I guess we'll just try to tell them they're shitake mushrooms.."
He asked me if that would work and I said unless he had a better idea, which he didn't.

So I walked up the stairs and they immediately walked in and asked whose room that was. I told them immediately that it was mine and they walked in and the first words that came out of their mouth and I quote, "Wow...You've got a lot of shrooms dude."

I started telling them they were shitake mushrooms and they wouldn't believe me. I kept trying to convince them but they knew better. They told me I wasn't in trouble and I finally just broke down and started telling them that I'm not some crazy drug addict, I just like to eat mushrooms because they're fun. They laughed a little and I told them if they could give me less than 12 hours then I could have that whole room spotless like I was never there and I would be gone.

They said "How about this..We'll come back tomorrow around the same time and we'll pretend like it's our first time coming in."

I cannot explain how relieved and paranoid I was at the same time.

They left and me and my dealer just stared at each other for a solid 20 seconds without moving or saying anything and I finally ran to the room with a bunch of black trash bags and started throwing my monotubs inside of them.

I cannot express the amount of anxiety I had tripping on 4 grams of mushrooms while hauling about 8 monotubs in black plastic bags down 3 flights of stairs to the dumpsters and just hoping like hell that they didn't decide to call the cops anyways.

I finally had everything thrown away and had that room waaaay cleaner than when I moved into it. My dealer drove me to my grandma's because I had nowhere else to go at the time and I never heard anything from anyone about that situation again. Me and my dealer never talked again after that day.

That counts as a non-hallucination event right?

--------------------
The Mad Man's DMT Tek
Killer_Fungus said:
I cannot express the amount of anxiety I had tripping on 4 grams of mushrooms while hauling about 8 monotubs in black plastic bags down 3 flights of stairs to the dumpsters and just hoping like hell that they didn't decide to call the cops anyways.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: Killer_Fungus]
    #27290986 - 05/02/21 07:53 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Killer_Fungus said:
I moved into my weed dealers apartment about 7 years ago because he was interested in the monotub grows of mushrooms I was doing at the time.

He failed to mention he was in student living and apparently he didn't realize that my room was up for rent either.

So about 4 days in, I finally have everything set up and I brought tubs with me that were already halfway through the fruiting stage. There was a desk study area that I hung a clear shower liner above to do my sterile work..in other words the room looked super sketch.

So my weed guy had never done mushrooms so I gave him an eighth and I took 4 grams myself and we went to the park. While we were at the park, one of the other roommates (it was a 4 bedroom apartment)called us about 30 minutes after we had eaten our mushrooms and told us that apartment managers just walked into 'my' bedroom and that we needed to get there quick..

So we haul ass to his truck and take off back to the apartment and as we get there we're starting to trip. We park and we can see 2 managers up on the third floor standing in front of his apartment door. He asks me "What are we going to do?" and I told him "I guess we'll just try to tell them they're shitake mushrooms.."
He asked me if that would work and I said unless he had a better idea, which he didn't.

So I walked up the stairs and they immediately walked in and asked whose room that was. I told them immediately that it was mine and they walked in and the first words that came out of their mouth and I quote, "Wow...You've got a lot of shrooms dude."

I started telling them they were shitake mushrooms and they wouldn't believe me. I kept trying to convince them but they knew better. They told me I wasn't in trouble and I finally just broke down and started telling them that I'm not some crazy drug addict, I just like to eat mushrooms because they're fun. They laughed a little and I told them if they could give me less than 12 hours then I could have that whole room spotless like I was never there and I would be gone.

They said "How about this..We'll come back tomorrow around the same time and we'll pretend like it's our first time coming in."

They left and me and my dealer just stared at each other for a solid 20 seconds without moving or saying anything and I finally ran to the room with a bunch of black trash bags and started throwing my monotubs inside of them.

I finally had everything thrown away and had that room waaaay cleaner than when I moved into it. My dealer drove me to my grandma's because I had nowhere else to go at the time and I never heard anything from anyone about that situation again. Me and my dealer never talked again after that day.

Damn dude

That's wild

--------------------

OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: Killer_Fungus]
    #27290991 - 05/02/21 07:56 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Killer_Fungus said:

That's shit I'd be paranoid for months after that :lol:

--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

OfflineRyeRay
19 & a new mom
Female

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: Eggtimer]
    #27291012 - 05/02/21 08:02 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I’d be paranoid for ducking years. Thanks for sharing! Super solid post!

:kaneclap:

--------------------

InvisibleKiller_Fungus
a wooden chair
I'm a teapot

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: Eggtimer]
    #27291018 - 05/02/21 08:05 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Haha I have quite a few high anxiety stories. More ended with me being lucky and scraping by somehow. Not always though  :uhoh:

--------------------
The Mad Man's DMT Tek
Killer_Fungus said:

OfflineRyeRay
19 & a new mom
Female

#27291025 - 05/02/21 08:10 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Can we hear the craziest?

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
    #27291030 - 05/02/21 08:12 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I saw a gnarly car crash once. It was traveling in the opposite direction when I see it veer off the road, over correct and then flip multiple times. I stopped and called 911 to report it.

I also saw a road kill in progress. Poor raccoon looked terrified as it rolled after just being hit by a car.

Then there was that one time I watched a frog eat another frog.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

OfflineRyeRay
19 & a new mom
Female

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: HamHead]
    #27291037 - 05/02/21 08:15 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

I also saw a road kill in progress. Poor raccoon looked terrified as it rolled after just being hit by a car.

Then there was that one time I watched a frog eat another frog.

I don’t think I’ve ever laughed at animals dying before now...

--------------------

InvisibleKiller_Fungus
a wooden chair
I'm a teapot

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: RyeRay] * 1
    #27291048 - 05/02/21 08:24 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

There's a few that I feel kind of all were crazy in their own way.

My grandmother was worried about me when I was 15 because I was very depressed and angry so I got woken up to 4 guys around my bed holding me down and tying me up with cotton ginning zip ties. They hauled me into a truck and I was taken to a Christian Boys Home/Boarding School/Boot Camp.
It was called Anchor Academy if you'd like to check it out.

I loaned my friend money because he said he lost his wallet and needed to pay rent. When it came time for him to pay me he was bullshitting and was actually throwing a party at his house. I was the only white kid showing up to about 20 people out in the front yard and he started talking to me like I was stupid so I started walking away and told him to just keep the money so they all jumped me. It was pretty bad. (I actually made a post about this the day after it all happened several years ago on my old Shroomery account)
Have a super gnarly picture from that day.

After I was jumped I was incredibly depressed and I knew I wasn't going to kill myself but I knew I couldn't live in my small town anymore. So I spent the last bit of cash that I had on a final bulk mushroom grow and ended up trying my hand at a very successful outdoor grow (I documented it on my old account as well) and ended up with 2.5lb of mushrooms once they were all dry. I gave my friend a pistol that I had to drop me off in front of a planet fitness that was in my state capitol and all I had was $50 and 2.5lb of shrooms.
I spent about $30 on a month membership at planet fitness for 24 hour lockers and showers. I ended up finding someone that I could trade an ounce to let me sleep on their couch for a week and then I had a job and had gotten rid of some mushrooms to these people that were looking for a roommate. I moved in with them, got some cash saved up, got a secured credit card and built some credit and finally got an apartment with 3 other roommates. I was only planning on being in my state capitol for a month and then I was going to go back to my grandma's, but I've been here for about 5 years now and I've had my own apartment for the last couple of years.

When I did have roommates, one of them was my best friend and I came home to 3 homicide detectives one night about 2 years ago (about 3 days before our lease ended) because someone had murdered him. They still don't know who did it and all of this happened within a couple of weeks after I broke up with my girlfriend at the time. Then within a month of his death there was this girl who was cheating on her boyfriend that she was with for 10 years with me and I was so depressed that I didn't care. She eventually told him and I decided to go ahead and move her in. That didn't end well as you could imagine but it was a lot to happen within a short amount of time and I wasn't in a very healthy mindset then.

There's some other ones that require a little more detail but I don't really feel like writing more of a book than I already have.

--------------------
The Mad Man's DMT Tek
Killer_Fungus said:

OfflineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

#27291055 - 05/02/21 08:26 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I saw someone get atabbed on LSD once. Also another time on LSD saw someone get hit in the head with a ball peen hammer on a dancefloor of a club.

--------------------
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Loc: the womb
Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: SonicTitan] * 1
    #27291125 - 05/02/21 09:18 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yikes, that's fucked up.

Never seen anything fucked up really. I gave these homeless dudes a bowl I had when I was on mushrooms and then they wanted me to rip it with them but I was like nah cuz they had some sketchy mouths n then they got pretty pissed off lol.

Oh! And my first mushroom trip I was at the SLC mormon temple right downtown, the LDS temple of all temples, tripping in the middle of the night.  We werent inside but outside where there are a bunch of pools and fountains and my friend was dunking himself in it like baptism lol.  And then I took a piss on the side of a building there, turned around, and saw 2 mormon security guards who told me "the operator is watching you and you're making him anxious". I split, didnt stick around to find out if God was the operator or if they have a mormon watchtower. Either way that was fun.

--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand

Edited by Psicomb (05/02/21 09:19 PM)

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #27291126 - 05/02/21 09:19 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

I checked the facts.....10/10 would DSHSB :lolsy:

--------------------
Ban lotto

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: Psicomb]
    #27291134 - 05/02/21 09:23 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psicomvb said:
I split, didnt stick around to find out if God was the operator

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #27291136 - 05/02/21 09:23 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

I checked the facts.....10/10 would DSHSB :lolsy:

:notimpressed:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate