Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I ove my librarian!
    #4097385 -

So I was at the big library downtown today, and they have four tables set up in the middle of the library that are "Librarians Choice" tables.   
  These are books that the librarians read and liked, but might be a bit obscure, so they put them somewhere people are likely to find 'em.  I find cool books there all the time, so I look, and today I find Paul Stamets' "Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms".  :grin:

These librarians rock....


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ove my librarian! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4097389 -

Are they the hot, seductive kind? Or the old, wrinkly kind?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ove my librarian! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4097394 -

That's cool. You should try to meet him/her and introduce em to the shroomery.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I ove my librarian! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4097571 -

Its a huge library. They have like, 100 librarians. Who knows which one it was...they seem to be hiring alot of kids lately, mebbe it was one of them...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* look what i found at my library, times are crazy!
( 1 2 all )
mapleleafmarijuana 2,978 28 12/06/12 04:26 AM
by venetianblinds
* 2 people complained to the librarians about me using an e-cig
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
thirtygoats 6,528 119 09/10/13 07:27 PM
by 4runner
* the library venetianblinds 247 3 07/16/13 08:11 PM
by SpiritShroom
* Defensive usage ov the shield in today's society lavod 298 5 11/25/17 02:18 AM
by deucedbi9
* Soul ov the Hood lavod 218 1 07/11/15 11:26 PM
by Prisoner#1
* I think I scared the librarian
( 1 2 all )
Entropymancer 2,242 33 04/26/09 11:13 PM
by Entropymancer
* going to the library 2morrow mushman18 336 10 06/20/09 02:27 PM
by mushman18
* I feel so dumb... checked out 2 of the same book at the library today ZippoZM 784 7 04/17/07 10:46 AM
by blewmeanie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
730 topic views. 5 members, 279 guests and 219 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.