Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I feel so dumb... checked out 2 of the same book at the library today
    #6797909 -

I was at the local library today, printing out a few things in a hurry, and while i was waiting for a computer to open up i decided to grab a few books on gold prospecting... didnt really look too closely at them..

so i get back to my hotel, and start reading one... i didnt like the way it was written, so i jumped over to the other one, which was... written the same way.

so i look at both of the the books, they were the same... first and second edition

the titles werent exactly the same, and the books were different color and shape, i still feel dumb though.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel so dumb... checked out 2 of the same book at the library today [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6797952 -

:lol:

good story haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel so dumb... checked out 2 of the same book at the library today [Re: stefan]
    #6798026 -

yea youre pretty much an idiot...

if it makes u feel any better, i checked out the wrong 2 books today, had to return them 2 minutes later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel so dumb... checked out 2 of the same book at the library today [Re: adasafa]
    #6798465 -

:biggrin:  I once bought a book because it was buy Dan Brown and I hadn't heard of it before.  When I got home, I realized the book was buy Dale Brown.  doh!


--------------------
I don't know what's gonna happen man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames. -Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel so dumb... checked out 2 of the same book at the library today [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6798471 -

i wonder what the librarian thought.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel so dumb... checked out 2 of the same book at the library today [Re: guitarguy0123]
    #6798603 -

guitarguy0123 said:
:biggrin:  I once bought a book because it was buy Dan Brown and I hadn't heard of it before.  When I got home, I realized the book was buy Dale Brown.  doh!



Haha


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel so dumb... checked out 2 of the same book at the library today [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6798703 -

This is the best thread of library mishaps I've ever read!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel so dumb... checked out 2 of the same book at the library today [Re: Brugman]
    #6798815 -

TARD..... :ashamed:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* thinking about trying to source an artist for a book I'm close to publishing Fiery 199 7 03/23/18 06:52 PM
by Thundermuscle75
* I ove my librarian! Madtowntripper 730 3 04/26/05 12:40 AM
by Madtowntripper
* I think I scared the librarian
( 1 2 all )
Entropymancer 2,242 33 04/26/09 11:13 PM
by Entropymancer
* the dumbing down of america
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 3,626 32 08/29/03 05:53 AM
by geokills
* What books are on YOUR bookshelf?..............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 3,452 21 04/10/03 11:04 AM
by Squid
* Books World Spirit 2,117 17 05/21/03 08:55 AM
by World Spirit
* name this book htownkid28 1,646 13 12/22/02 11:43 AM
by mntlfngrs
* has anyone read the growing book that... rUbEn 2,227 11 11/10/02 06:15 PM
by DreaMaTrix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
784 topic views. 5 members, 273 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.