Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ever get bored of music/instruments?
    #5699933 -

Well I just finished putting together a cd with about 12 tracks on it  (here's some if ya wanna listen). But since I've finished it, I've barely played my guitar or bass or anything. Ah it kinda sucks, cause when I do pick it up I jsut noodle around aimlessly for like 15 minutes then get bored and do somethign else. Even listening to music, I never thought I would say this but I think I've out listened classic rock. Oh dear god!  :shocked:

This town is too fucking small to get a band together. I put out flyers like 2 months ago and not one single call to jam or anything.

AHH Im just venting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever get bored of music/instruments? [Re: adamj]
    #5701058 -

dude i totally know where you're coming from -

played guitar for a long while and especially after making a cd - i just kinda quit... we have the songs now and i dont really like to play them.. i think its because the music didnt get the response i had hoped for... but we only played one gig anyways heh...

i would say try getting on a different insturment, record your shit, using  sondforge or whatever everytime you play... see what some meditative jam sessions can do for ya,, and yea practice with new people... even those who play music you dont know how to play, or maybe are scared to play cause its so foreign...

my advise, ill try to do the same eh  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post your musical instruments
( 1 2 all )
Kerr 4,705 39 03/25/05 11:35 PM
by scotsman1
* musical instrument repair column
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
automanM 18,855 123 09/26/15 10:59 PM
by automan
* J.S. Bach- 2 Part Invention #4 in Dm on guitar
( 1 2 3 all )
spores 7,055 40 01/20/05 07:42 AM
by spores
* flowing chill out music?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 4,258 36 02/11/05 02:12 PM
by Liquid_Dimension
* Guitar Company Preferences Kremlin 1,146 12 02/03/04 02:27 AM
by Kremlin
* First tune of Electronic Music? EVER!!!
( 1 2 all )
Ayahuasca 8,902 22 03/16/10 12:19 PM
by SneezingPenis
* just got an electric guitar... shr00m 1,712 13 09/11/03 05:05 PM
by clam_dude
* I came to a realization about country music Glacius 1,530 15 09/17/03 07:11 AM
by gnrm23

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
604 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.