Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: notapillow]
    #5696524 -

Or he could be like "Hey bitch, quit fucking with my head. Either leave your boyfriend or stop fucking talking to me."


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: unbeliever]
    #5696526 -

in the last thread he made it clear that the guy was not his freind, and that the guy was an ass who treated people (and her) like shit.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: Vico]
    #5696533 -

Fuck that, she could never be trusted.


--------------------
Ill make you eat your parents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: notapillow]
    #5696534 -

Maybe he just sees it like that because it makes his lust feel justified.

Two sides to every story mang.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5696547 -

i guess its inpossible to know what the exact situation is. maybe they both deserve each other. maybe they will live together forever
maybe she will cheat on him in a year
who knows.

without knowing how badly she was getting treated by this other dude we have no idea if shes just being a slut or leaving for her soul mate.
y dosent she just break it off? gaddamn


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: notapillow]
    #5696557 -

notapillow said:
y dosent she just break it off?



That's what's fucked about the situation. If she wanted this guy, she'd leave the boyfriend. Since she's not, he should back off until she's single.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5696565 -

well, she wants te dong, no wo ways about it. we just ont know how strong her dong thirst is


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5696590 -

I disagree, I think he should avoid her whether she breaks up with him or not. She said she was in love with him a year ago, but she kept the same boyfriend. That has no logic behind it. I think she loves drama in her life and is trying to make shit hit the fan, so when it does, she could feel important. Like you said earlier, girls are crazy.


--------------------
Ill make you eat your parents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: Vico]
    #5696596 -

maybe
still no way to find out. do you think it would be that easy fo her to just break it off not knowing if he felt the same way. wich she did not till this week aparently


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend part 2 [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #5696609 -

Long distance love affairs never work. Thats not the point,here.

You did not stab you friend in the back. My hats off to you.

If she breaks up with him and then the two of you get together, thats cool.

Don't stab your friend in the back.
If that be the case, she will stab you in t
the back. Know what I mean bro?


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: notapillow]
    #5696620 -

Ok, well if she is serious about being with him, why is she leading on the other guy? She should have ended it with the other guy before she spilt her guts, its like Chris Rock said, women want to 'upgrade'. They wont leave one until they have another. Only some women are like this though, she obviously is one of these, and they cannot be trusted.


--------------------
Ill make you eat your parents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: Vico]
    #5696629 -

chris rock jokes only apply to black women :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: notapillow]
    #5696683 -

Look. She's dated this guy for 3 years or so. Also they've been friends since like freakin 6th grade. She realizes that me and her make sense, but she feels obligated to be with this guy. She's scared to death to shatter this guy's life, and I don't want to do that to someone. If this is as far as it's gonna go, I'll take it on the chin and remember that life sucks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #5696698 -

Best wishes bro. Life doesnt suck though, women who play with your feelings suck.


--------------------
Ill make you eat your parents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: Vico]
    #5696737 -

She said that she didn't even want to tell me. She knew it would throw a huge wrench in the spokes. But the thought of me leavin without sayin anything made both of us come out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #5696850 -

Here are my suggestions:

1. Go all in. Take her from her bf and be in love. But remember this: If she leaves her BF because of you what makes you think she wont leave you for someone else?

2. Back off comepletly. End all communication and contact with her. Put her far out of your mind and get over it.

I would think number two would be the best choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: Pirate_Patrick]
    #5696869 -

fuck this :suicide:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #5696887 -

You're letting some bitch take control, FUCK HER, man.

You don't need to get sad because of her.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm in love with a former good friend's girlfriend part 2 [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5696909 -

If you back away now and go through the emotional hurt, you wont be tormented any longer over her. I know how you feel, really I do. In my humble opinion, it would be better for you to back away from her. It will be better for your stress levels, emotions and health in general. Peace to you man, I dont mean any harm by saying any of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,371 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid
* I remember my oldest friend. Anonymous 1,106 5 07/07/03 08:16 AM
by Dobie
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Would you give up having sex with a wonderful woman, to not leave a friend abandoned ?? Fiery 989 13 03/03/18 10:46 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,381 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* I love the Shroomery, it ain't no lie
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 5,551 32 10/24/05 08:59 PM
by XUL
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,059 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,523 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,668 topic views. 9 members, 18 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.