Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

I remember my oldest friend.
    #1688301 - 07/05/03 03:47 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Being 7 years old and looking down the arm of the chair at my new dog laying on the floor. He was two years old and I had just found him.I named him after my favored monster but he is not. No one would take him and and they were going to kill him so I cryed and cryed to my grandma that I wanted to take him I didn't want him to die.I was just starting 3rd grade. And he went with me every were. When friends or other people made un of me I would lay in the yard and tell him about my day. That dog has seen many of my tears. I took him to the vet every time he acted "funny". He say me through my first kid and when I went through a bad marriage. And a divorce. When eric took my kid away he sat on the step with me while I watched my daughter be taken a way. I cryed so hard. I hugged him and we went inside.Before that. He saw me off to my first dance. Sniffing Pats leg to make sure he smelled "right". He was there whe I decided I wanted to "fly" I jumped from one chair to the other. Felling free as the air rushed past me. He saw me off to the doctor after that and listened to me bitch how"the doctor didn't understand"I wached me fall out of a huge tree. And hit the ground. And me get spanked for laughing at mom for crying. He was there when I had my first crank. I had a bad trip. I was bleeding cuz for some reason I cut my self really bad. He licked my wounds and laid next to me.Never leaving. my side till I came out of it. And politely shit next to the tolit so it was easy to clean up for me till I could take him out. Every time I went on my vilent rampages he would lay on my bed and watch me. Then when I was to tird to move he would lick the seat off my face. He never barked when I had a headache, he never did anything wrong.He let all the kittens and baby puppeis beat on him while he sat there and watched them while any moms went to potty and did their thing.There are so many things that I remember. Happy times. Bad times. The only time frankie ever bit any one was when my dad beat me when I was 17. I was drunk and a bloody pulp laying on the floor. And last thing I remember is watching frankie go after Donnie.I passed out with a smile on my face. He's been the victem of many dress up sessions.Wearing the lastest styles. Or what ever I thought would be cute. Only to have the "why me look on his face" When I first had Jadelyn . I bought matching out fits and took a pic. I wish I could still have it. My ex light it on fire. He's lived through the most hideous hair cuts. People driving by laughing at him. When I moved to rapid , he had to indure the phone. As I insisted on talking to him. Then when i moved back. He gave me to biggest hug and sweetest kiss. He has sat though amounts of "do you think this looks alright" And never said anything(I know he can't) just giving me the oh my god look.

I sit here today at 19. Looking down at him from my computer chair. I am crying so hard. It hurts to think. I have to put my old friend down in two weeks.He is blind. Can barely walk. Starting to stink from age. And is too old to go on. I am sorry for the spelling as it seems throught the tears I can't find the spell check botten let alone the correct keys. This is the best I can do for him. I feel I am letting him go so he no longer suffers. He has seen me past my teens and up close to my twenties. I have clue how I got so luckie. How I got a good friend like that. I wish him luck in the next life.

No matter what I think, It hurts so damn bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: I remember my oldest friend. [Re: blackroselobo]
    #1688312 - 07/05/03 03:55 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Wow....I really feel for you, just think how lucky you were to have him for so long, and how lucky he was to have such a loving friend. I know it's no consolation and you'll always miss him but at least you gave him all the love you could in life. :heart:

Shine On 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleLittle Shroom
Resident Faerie
Female

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: I remember my oldest friend. [Re: Ripple]
    #1688408 - 07/05/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

BlackRose...
It's a "Chicken Soup" story. I do know how it feels, and I am sure that hundreds of other Shroomerites also know how it feels to have to go through something like that.
You are an extremely lucky person to have been able to share such a close friendship with another creature... many others are not so lucky.
If it takes his pain away... you are doing the right thing. Just spend as much time with him as you can in the next 2 weeks. He will appreciate it...

Anonymous

#1688568 - 07/05/03 06:24 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

:heart:Blackrose :heart:Your such a sweetheart and pretty also..

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #1691589 - 07/06/03 11:00 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/43fac140/bc/My+Documents/__hr_satchimo.jpg?bc59PC_Af8gyi30K

I'm so sorry for your loss. This is my best friend, his name is Satchimo. He's getting pretty old. I love him just like my family. He's very loyal and friendly, i'v never seen him bite anyone.
Just remeber that he's going to get to cross over and see what it's like on the other side. He'll be just fine. you'll see him when your time comes.

--------------------

Edited by Dreamer987 (07/06/03 11:01 PM)

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
Re: I remember my oldest friend. [Re: Dreamer987]
    #1692505 - 07/07/03 08:16 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

dude that is honestly so sad :frown: hit me up on aim if ya wanna talk sometime

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder