Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Why this reality?
    #5346076 - 02/27/06 04:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Do you remember life before birth? If not..... it seems that we could be here on mere chance alone, meaning that THIS planet and its ways of life are rather meaningless and arbitrary....

so I ask... why here.... why now admist the war on drugs..... in the belly of the beast of consumerism, disconnected from all of humanity yet all of humanity linked by machine...

mass brainwashed by the media. All culture is blasphemous culture. All music is horrible music. All true art is suppressed and drowned by endless replicants of "art" following basic formulas designed to yield money and product but no substance.

Why this place? Why were we born into it? Why not as a Native American living peacefully on the land partaking in peyote ceremonies?

Why as a human? Why not something higher?

What are we here to learn?

I sometimes can't help but come to the conclusion that we are in hell and/or purgatory.

Think about it....6 billion + people. Is heaven going to have a huge population? Nope. Look at the TV. What does the TV teach you? The TV is our God but it is a false idol and poisons the minds of anyone who watches it.

The single worst thing this society does is puts our brains into a frantic state of never rest, taking our minds out of alignment with nature and into alignment with the artifical. Ahh time to relax... why won't this damn song leave my head....

ah time to go for a walk, if only the air wasn't polluted and there weren't cars buzzing everywhere.

TV is PACED to constantly  be overstimulating the mind, just look at how fast everything is, especially the commercials.... this detunes your brain making entering natural states of mental rest, brief trance like states if you will, next to impossible.

Instead of having silence in your brain you have the ghosts of advertising cluttering away.

Do you remember being a kid in school..... was the whole class chattering away only suddenly to have all noise completely stop? Do you remember what it was like to be in that silence? I vaguely do, and that silence was nothing else. It was silence. It amazed the teachers.... but the kids thought nothing of it. It was a natural mental rest.

Does that ever happen to you anymore? If a group of noisy humans falls silent, does your MIND fall silent? Mine doesn't. Has your mind ever been silent since growing up? Do you know what it is to not have thoughts in your head?

Why won't the songs leave?

Why are the safest and most therepeutic and beneficial drugs illegal while the most poinsonous, dangerous, evil and vile drugs (alcohol and tobacco illegal). Why does someone who likes getting drunk and FUCKEDC UP frown on you when you want them to do mushrooms with you or even smoke weed?

Why is the only entertainment targeted at KILLING your brain and suppressing CONSCIOUSNESS, rather than ehnancing and nurturing it?

Why are we conditioned to expect immediate results? We have EVERYTHIGN we can possibly want (unless you want psychedelic drugs) tons of food, constant oversaturation of entertainment.... little slutty girls running around that would probably fuck you if you just talked to them a bit and got them drunk because they want to fit in by conforming to the sex-goddesses that plague the media......

we have it all, but we are completely and wholey unsatisfied.

and yet we take more. and we take it from people that are already starving to death.

We are constantly consuming and as a result of this orgy of consumeristic masochism, we are left completely unfulfilled. So we seek more and more. And maybe some of us partake in religions to make us feel better.... but the churches sing hymns to the falling bombs in Iraq and bow down to the great anti-christ that is President Bush and to a larger extent the US government.

Is it really unrealistic ot say that we are in hell or purgatory? Maybe this is where greedy souls go.

So then that poses the question, have we done something to deserve being in this time and place of overt oppression..... where acts of totalitarianism are cheered on by the masses......

or is this a place to learn a lesson? Is this the FIRST human life we will ever have, and all we have to do to have better lives (more fulfilling that is) is to recognize the bullshit for what it is, i.e., bullshit..... will then we survive the supposed impending armageddons and start life a new?

What?

What?
Why? Why here? Why are we here now?

Is humanity about to go backwards, are these both the end and beginning times, and life in a capitalistic WHORE of a society is here as a test to see if we deserve to survive.... or will ALL of mankind ascend into a Christ-consciousness, a second coming if you will.... in 2012 or what have you......

but if so....... more questions.... no answers.... why here?

This nation's view of the world is sick, depraved, evil, and gluttonous..... I do not accept it. But I'm here. So I am here for a reason aren't I not? Is the reason to be oppressed and struck down by "the machine" or will the world end? Will mother nature take revenge on us for ruining her........ or is mankind evolving in pace with the information it is radically amassing.

Is the internet an example of telepathy in the technological world which will yeild telepathy in the real world? Will we trasncend beyond the natures of science and merge into a collective?

We live in a world that demands answers, yet one so complex and scientific that dogmatic answers are hard to accept...... we want this world to have meaning, we want this little struggle and all the pollution and the destruction to have a purpose.

We want to be saved from ourselves.
:thumbup: :thumbdown:
:smile: :frown:

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeviate
Re: Why this reality? [Re: leery11]
    #5346125 - 02/27/06 04:36 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i find myself asking the same questions sometimes. for example there is nothing i value more than having my mind quiet and focused, it is more important to me than all the riches and pleasures in the world because i find it impossible to truly enjoy the pleasures of the world with a cluttered racing mind. yet our society seems to do everything in its power to prevent it. for example i'm in college and whenever i go ever to a freind's apartment to hang out the tv is always blaring or worse there is loud ugly music blaring with the tv on mute. its like they think the more things you have turned on the better. i just dont get it. what is the point of having the tv on in the background with no one watching it? there is no appreciation for harmony, grace or natural beauty.

Edited by Deviate (02/27/06 04:37 PM)

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #5346305 - 02/27/06 05:27 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

there has never been a time or place in history more perfect for the task at hand.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Why this reality? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #5347284 - 02/27/06 09:38 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Deviate said:
d whenever i go ever to a freind's apartment to hang out the tv is always blaring or worse there is loud ugly music blaring with the tv on mute. its like they think the more things you have turned on the better. i just dont get it. what is the point of having the tv on in the background with no one watching it? there is no appreciation for harmony, grace or natural beauty.

exactly dude. 100% exactly. word for word.

i find it strange that i have downed 5 hbwr seeds and feel completely sober. though my eyes beg to differ.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #5347574 - 02/27/06 10:47 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

No body - and I mean NO BODY - can stop a person with a truely free spirit from acheiving their dreams! Don't you remember the moral of the story? ~ Human spirit always triumphs over oppression.

They can't stop us from loving each other.

... or can they? (*Slutty-Sex-Idol Conspiracy forms in dr0mni's head*)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #5347994 - 02/28/06 01:07 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

this is where we go together.. :wink:
so, this is the biggest 'ty', there is.. :smile:
main stream! :p

Edit

Oh and.. if you are the flow, and the body is your grounder.. and this "flow/self", this animator of the body, can be; through several kinds, of body's.. wouldn't it be nice to have one (or more) of these body's/containers, to be the "ONE", tying all the one's that you could flow through (dreaming, etc..) together.. !? :wink:

...one real 'I' tying all the 'One's' as ONE!

:crazy2: :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (02/28/06 01:40 AM)

Offlineob1kinsmokey
Weekend Warrior
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon (the good part)
Re: Why this reality? [Re: Gomp]
    #5350611 - 02/28/06 06:44 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

why this reality?

possibly because we chose to.

michael talbot, writer of the 'Holographic Universe' believed that we each chose to do what we do, before we do it. not on a miniscule scale but on a larger scale of progression.

that you and your soul family pre planned to be here, in the positions that you are in, in the times you are in, and in the progression you are in.

he thought, (as well as many other people for tht matter) that existing in the physical as apposed to the etheric, could gain massive progression toward the soul, and karmic relief.

in a dual reality, where we can feel seperation, pain, and anxiety (ect.).

i too believe we have chosen to incarnate here, chosen to be here, and chosen to experience the life we experience. - inside karmic obligation.

but to think only of all the horrible things present, only helps its being.

be glad that your mind has surpassed those who are victim to this chaos, and this control.

be glad that you can see how much farther you can go, for these people do not realize that they have the power to even be at the level you have come to, much less beyond.

see what beautiful things can come of this reality- and this earth

see that you can and do have a purpose for being here. whether it is to help others or yourself, it is not by chance. (in my belief as this whole post is)

and most of all realize that no matter what, you can rise above, and you can leave this dual reality- with the right awareness and progression to ascension.

dromni:
No body - and I mean NO BODY - can stop a person with a truely free spirit from acheiving their dreams! Don't you remember the moral of the story? ~ Human spirit always triumphs over oppression.

They can't stop us from loving each other.

couldnt have said it better myself

--------------------
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan

I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees - Henry Thoreau

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

I really love butts.

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
    #5350738 - 02/28/06 07:30 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe this will shed some light.

Do you remember life before birth? - If we remembered life before birth some of us wouldn't be here.

Why this place? Why were we born into it? - Some of us are here by choice, others because we have to

Why not as a Native American living peacefully on the land partaking in peyote ceremonies? - In order to get to the next level of consciousness we have to go through what we are right now.

Why as a human? Why not something higher? - We need to be what we are now first before we become something higher

I sometimes can't help but come to the conclusion that we are in hell and/or purgatory. - what we are in could be called purgatory

Why does someone who likes getting drunk and FUCKED UP frown on you when you want them to do mushrooms with you or even smoke weed? - Many years of brainwashing through propaganda and the media

Why is the only entertainment targeted at KILLING your brain and suppressing CONSCIOUSNESS, rather than enhancing and nurturing it? - We would evolve too quickly and learn nothing if some things like this didn't exist.

bow down to the great anti-Christ that is President Bush and to a larger extent the US government. - Bush is not the Anti-Christ, the Anti-Christ will be far worse, although he is one help paving the way for him.

What?
Why? Why here? Why are we here now? - It has to happen sometime.

Will we transcend beyond the natures of science and merge into a collective? - We can ascend if we choose so it is all up to us, the question is how badly do you want it, how much are you willing to sacrifice for it

OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
    #5352004 - 03/01/06 01:33 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If you've never lived in poverty/lived in the States your entire life, got four working limbs, vision earing and eyesight, and an IQ 100+ I dont think you have the authority to call this life a purgatory. You're already better off a good chunk of the population that could really say their life is hell with a majority agreement on their situation.

Personally, I like putting myself out of my element. I enjoy it, I find the cream of the crop of the people in any social situation and see what I can get out of the experience. By putting yourself through situations non-customary to your ordinary living, you learn. What would you learn by laying static, stationary?

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #5357146 - 03/02/06 11:45 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

This world is exactly what we made of it. The good things and the bad things, we chose them to be, so we are responsible.
I agree that shit happens everywhere, wars, bad people, ignorant people, bad music and bad art. But there are still a lot of goos things. and I think the only way we can change the bad things, is first of all by thinking positive about the world, have a little more faith in it.
Maybe my optimism is a little aberrant, but if we really want to make changes we have to stop complaining and feeling sorry for ourselves and start doing something, start concentrating for this world we're living in, start loving it and being able to see behind appearances.
In order to make a change we have to understand what are the reasons that makes people act like that. And then come with arguments. Everything has a solution.
And we are the new generation, we have all the future in the front of us, we can make this changes happen.And we sure have millions of things to learn from this life.
If we start to feel disappointed then we will fail. And this place will be worse.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Why this reality? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #5357164 - 03/02/06 11:50 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You're absolutely right.

I chose to get involved in drug reform policy and it looks like we have an optimistic situation in our community.

as a result I am no longer afraid of the police, nor do I hate them. I feel freer and........ well in general I've been feeling more loving to people and looking at their good traits instead of bad.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract