Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I was put on this earth to suffer
    #513384 -

Yep. It's true. God is punishing me. Maybe in a past life I was a NAZI, or a real asshole. Not sure. But the shit has really hit the fan this time.

All I can say is that I've learned to never hurt anyone in any way. Ever. It's not worth it. There is a God and he's keeping track. He's brought down on my head all of my evil ways. My hope has been cut off for now. Please pray for me that his wrath will subside and my way will be made smooth. As I pray for you all.



--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was put on this earth to suffer [Re: carbonhoots]
    #513389 -

The powers that be, have also had their share of fun fucking with me. Most all of my life I've been kind to all walks of life and expected the same in return, only to be downtrodden. Then I learned that one can not sit idle and wait for good fortune to smile upon him. He must go out and seize it on his own. To cause another creature pain, is inevitable, and within reason its ok to seek a little happiness for yourself, even if perhaps you step on a few toes. You should stand of to your God and tell him you ain't gonna take his shit no more. He'll either listen to you, or hit you upside the head with lightning, but either way you'll know you got your point across.


--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was put on this earth to suffer [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #513420 -

Ahh... God isn't doing any of that.
Jesus Christ... hehe

You must master your own perception. The key to happiness is not something you can attain and hold, but something you must percieve from whatever stimulus you find yourself experiencing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was put on this earth to suffer [Re: carbonhoots]
    #513439 -

You were put on Earth to learn. Suffering and pleasure are just different ways of experiencing things to learn from.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was put on this earth to suffer [Re: ]
    #514017 -

be nice cause you want to. Be nice because if someone was that nice to you it would make you smile, and share it. maybe... HeaHeHaHEaHea BlInG bLiNg


--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was put on this earth to suffer [Re: carbonhoots]
    #514105 -

1) life is suffering
2) suffering is caused by attachment
3) there is a way to end suffering
4) the way to end suffering is by following the noble eightfold path of the buddha
~~~
ummm, does any of this sound familiar?
~~~


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was put on this earth to suffer [Re: carbonhoots]
    #514110 -

I'd feel the same way if I were in your shoes most likely, but now that i'm feeling good let me assure you that the only reason you suffer is because you're not looking at the situation from the proper perspective.

There are tons of things that have happened in my life, that at the time made me hate being alive, but now I see that it had to happen for this and this to happen.

Things are going to start getting better for you now.


--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was put on this earth to suffer [Re: carbonhoots]
    #514127 -

What is the source of your suffering?
Maybe we can help


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I was put on this earth to suffer [Re: carbonhoots]
    #514348 -

Hey,

Sounds like you feel some guilt over something OR that things aren't going that great lately (and you suspect it's a result of something you did).

Care to share details?

Whatever you plant---that and only that---will grow.
...Tannis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the root of suffering is desire
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Moonshoe 13,422 117 12/20/05 04:15 PM
by redgreenvines
* Buddha and the Eightfold Path OrgoneConclusion 944 18 02/25/08 09:02 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* If Jesus suffered for our sins...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phluck 7,052 107 12/06/02 09:35 PM
by 1stimer
* Suffering- Good?
( 1 2 all )
Sclorch 2,447 24 06/06/03 01:20 PM
by Evolving
* Does Existence Imply That The Absolute God Is Suffering?
( 1 2 all )
Source 2,670 23 08/01/03 05:01 PM
by Malachi
* thinking about human suffering (whileshroomin) isabellegoddess 1,883 15 12/21/02 04:33 AM
by SnuffelzFurever
* Are We To Live in Bliss or Suffering? sox24 961 8 07/21/04 10:15 AM
by kaiowas
* if god exists, why does he let us suffer?!?!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Moonshoe 4,704 83 11/27/11 01:14 AM
by intune_out-of-key

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,121 topic views. 1 members, 58 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.