Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Do you belive in love at first sight? [Re: Cowgold]
    #5033334 -

No, I think that you have to geinualy care for someone and do anything to make them happy, thats loving someone, but to be in love with someone, you want to spend the rest of your life with them you would die for them, I love someone and he know who he is.


--------------------
Life Sux the You Die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you belive in love at first sight? [Re: Dfekt]
    #5033342 -

Yep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you belive in love at first sight? [Re: Redstorm]
    #5033421 -

Absitively Posilutely. I've been with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years now, and six months before we started hanging out I walked into Italian class the first day of the semester, saw this amazingly vibrant girl, and fell in love.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you belive in love at first sight? [Re: Dfekt]
    #5033426 -

I certainly do....punk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you belive in love at first sight? [Re: Trav]
    #5033598 -

I'd like to.

I did however watch a show about it, and apparently it does happen. It has to do with some sort of chemical reaction that occurs or something like that, so not highly romantic...I'll see if I can find some more info on it.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you belive in love at first sight? [Re: Gillette]
    #5033652 -

I guess it all depends on how you define love.  :shrug:


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you belive in love at first sight? [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #5033658 -

I've never experienced it, so I don't believe it...yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you belive in love at first sight? [Re: gregorio]
    #5033679 -

gregorio said:
Yes, I believe that it happens all the time.



:rockon:

We need a beatles emoticon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,369 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,049 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,518 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* I cant belive what just happed, Why god ...............WHY!
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 3,258 31 06/06/04 03:53 PM
by OldSpice
* I love you people. geokillsA 1,279 16 06/23/03 04:10 AM
by geokills
* Mariage turns LOVE into a business arrangement Psilocybeingzz 1,021 11 07/12/04 08:52 PM
by PuZuZu
* mad love! Anonymous 612 10 04/07/04 10:29 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,230 topic views. 1 members, 36 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.