Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
My house just got broken into!!
    #4673088 - 09/17/05 04:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

At 2:45 this morning, my wife woke me to the sound of knocking at the back door. I got dressed and headed upstairs to find some drunk guy pleading with me to let him in. He was obviously drunk, calling me 'Jason' and pleading to his girl 'kat' to let him back.

I told him I could help him out if he could walk with me down the street ( I was talking to him threw the door this whole time btw..) but he did not respond so I went out the front door and around the house.

I told him again to follow me and I could help him find his way home, but then he just started to kick the back door, so I ran back to the front, locked that door behind me and braced the back door.

My wife was on the phone with 911 for over 30 minutes before the cops came, but before the cops arrived this guy had managed to kick the bottom half of the door in with me bracing it, and entered head first.

I grabbed him in a choke hold and ran his head into my fridge, then tripped him while holding his neck, and forced him to the ground. At this moment, the cops had kicked the door down and clubbed him damn hard over the head with their billy stick, enough to render him unconscious.

There is blood everywhere! I just finished giving the police my statement, I gotta fix my door, and Trish ( my wife ) just took off to her parents to spend the rest of the night there.

I need a shower and a nice J!

Edited by FlusH (09/17/05 04:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTubOlucinogens
Stranger

Re: My house just got broken into!! [Re: FlusH]
    #4673094 - 09/17/05 04:52 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Shit man, sounds like a rush. I'm glad you and your girl got through it all right. Good job handling the situation.  :thumbup:

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #4673095 - 09/17/05 04:52 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Whoa...good thing he didn't have a weapon or anything. Crazyness.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
    #4673096 - 09/17/05 04:52 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

haha that sucks but its funny at the same time... atleast you caught him and he didnt get away...

OfflineFlusH

Re: My house just got broken into!! [Re: AliceDee]
    #4673099 - 09/17/05 04:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Adrenaline is definitely a rush!

I too am glad he did not have a weapon, He was quite drunk, there is vomit all over the wall outside the back door, he had cut himself bad while coming threw the door, and fortunately I could get the choke hold on him before he had a chance to defend himself.

I have clay tiles on my kitchen floor, and now they have blood soaked right into them. The cops recommended going threw insurance, they said there was enough damage to make a claim, and since the they had to kick the door to get in, the city pay's the bill! even for the floor.

I am gonna take a shower and have a smoke. See you guy's in a bit...

--------------------

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
    #4673102 - 09/17/05 05:01 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Good job fighting him off.

Thats why I usually answer the door with a pistol in my hand (in my robe pocket) and a flashlight in the other. This is if it's late at night of course. Maybe, if you don't have one now, you and your wife should purchasea firearm and learn to use it? If she was home alone, what would she have done?

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #4673118 - 09/17/05 05:17 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

defense mechanism #1 variation 87a.

FIGHT, hold the gate as longa s possible waiting for opponent to enter ata  disadvantage. subdue while partner calls for backup.

:thumbup:

:todcasil:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: My house just got broken into!! [Re: Todcasil]
    #4673132 - 09/17/05 05:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I like the 87a Mk II, where you fight with a loaded shotgun.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

David Lane

OfflineFlusH

Re: My house just got broken into!! [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4673134 - 09/17/05 05:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks.

Having a pistol is something I am still unsure of. I do like the idea of having a device to protect myself in a situation like this, but at the same time I might be more comfortable with a good knife.

////////////

At one point while holding the door, I was thinking of lord of the rings where helm's deep was being attacked, I could almost hear the music!

Edited by FlusH (09/17/05 05:36 AM)

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4673143 - 09/17/05 05:45 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Man, trust me, defending yourself with a knife might make you feel like some LOTR Mordork, but it's not practical. Do you know how to fight with a knife? Not a "I like knives!" kind of way, but a way whre you have undertaken training? Spend a few hours a week truely working on it? If a knife was such a good idea why didn't you grab your kitchen knife? And do what? Slash him? Get covered in spurting blood? fighting with a knife isn't as neat as it is on TV, it's bloody and it's really difficult. Are you going to instruct your wife to go fight off some big drunk guy with a knife? Is she going to be able to stick it a few inches into him a few times?

Why not just save the trouble and buy a 12 gauge? He'd hear that you meant business when you racked the action and if he didn't stop then, you'd be able to put 10 .30 caliber pellets in his face / head. A knife just is not truly practical.

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #4673146 - 09/17/05 05:46 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Take pictures...post em!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineFlusH

Re: My house just got broken into!! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4673156 - 09/17/05 05:54 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I took pictures on a film camera, I do not have my canon digital anymore, so I will have pic's up within a day or two.

MagicalMystery, As far as a knife goes:

Yes I have taken training which included knife fighting. Yes I am out of practice where I have not trained with a knife or even spared with someone in the past 3 years, but I do have a daily jogging schedule, and lift weights + martial arts practice every third day.

My reason's for preferring a knife is that it is quieter, it is still legal to posses one without a license here in Canada, and is equally lethal with the downside of the blood issue.

But I would prefer a knife most of all for disabling a person by surprise. The though did go threw my mind to take my Henkel 4 star ice hardened 8" chef knife and sneak up behind him while he was kicking the door and slice his tendon. But that would be fucking him up bad for a long time...

Edited by FlusH (09/17/05 05:54 AM)

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

#4673159 - 09/17/05 05:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Does your wife have this same training? I go to karate three times a week and I'm taking a self defense class taught by an ex-MOSSAD agent. I carry a knife with me but honestly, if it came down to it, I'd use the strongest weapon that I had. In my house that would be a 12 gauge shotgun. My father, in his late 50's, would know and be able to use the shotgun to kick some scumbag out of here. Can you seriously not purchase a GUN in Canada? I didn't realize it was that bad.

--------------------

David Lane

OfflineFlusH

Re: My house just got broken into!! [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4673174 - 09/17/05 06:09 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

She does not have the same training, but she is also an avid jogger, and definitely knows how to handle herself in a calm manor in a hectic time.  ** She is a cool chick :smile: **

You can still purchase a gun in Canada, you require a FAC( Fire Arm possession Certificate )  Which I do not have yet.  But will after this winter.  If one is caught without a FAC and in possession of unlicensed gun's that person is fined and the gun's confiscated.  To own a handgun, or semi/fully automatic gun you must get a restricted firearm license.  Then you cannot even use it for self defense.  it must remain under lock unless you are at the shooting range.  If it is used for defense you face jail.

But I do see your point.  This easily could have happened when I was not home and Trish could be in a bad situation now, so having something she could defend herself with gives her a fighting chance.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4673447 - 09/17/05 09:14 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You should have choke slammed his ass for breaking your door. Or smashed his head in the fridge over and over. That would have taught the fucker.

--------------------

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: My house just got broken into!! [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4673451 - 09/17/05 09:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lol wow that is amazing i dont know what i would do in that sitaution.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: My house just got broken into!! [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4673512 - 09/17/05 09:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

damn sounds like a crazy experience. you did the right thing. Can you find out why the guy was trying to get into your house??? he was probably drunk and distraught. Although you dont know if he was breaking in to cause harm, you did the right thing

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: My house just got broken into!! [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4673516 - 09/17/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'd stab him in the neck while he was trying to get his head through the door.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4673519 - 09/17/05 09:50 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That'd make a badass puddle since he was really drunk. I'll bet his blood was like water.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4673540 - 09/17/05 10:00 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'd chop his head off with an axe once he poked it through the door.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom