Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: doom876]
    #9280887 - 11/20/08 06:49 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

doom876 said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:
oh and i would like to direct you gun lovers to the new location of the hunting and shooting forum.  :awesome:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/87

We have a forum for this violent trash.
Where all the hippies at?
Yay veggie burgers!

youre looking at a hippy with guns bud.  guns arent violent.  people are violent.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9280888 - 11/20/08 06:49 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

<3 seven-mag. the first time i fired one i was 14, skinny as shit and was only wearing a wife-beater. there was no recoil pad. it was the kind of recoil that made me debate firing it a second time.

beautiful cartridge. fired it at an old porcelain sink, didn't find most of it afterward.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: canid]
    #9280965 - 11/20/08 06:58 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Are you talking about the 7mm Remington Mag? I fired 30 rounds out of a Savage rifle at the outdoor range near my house. After about 15 it was no longer fun.

My shoulder was sore for a few days. And I can take a few dozen rounds of 12ga slug or 308 fine, but the 7mm gets to me big time.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: canid]
    #9280969 - 11/20/08 06:59 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

canid said:
<3 seven-mag. the first time i fired one i was 14, skinny as shit and was only wearing a wife-beater. there was no recoil pad. it was the kind of recoil that made me debate firing it a second time.

beautiful cartridge. fired it at an old porcelain sink, didn't find most of it afterward.

haha i couldnt imagine shooting that fucking thing that young.  i bought it when i was 20 and i was/still am in pretty good physical shape, and that thing put a hurting on me.  the first time i took it to the range, i heeded the warnings of the gun shop owner and braced myself, i tucked it in tight, and that first shot had me in an instant sweat and i felt a shock through my body that i hadnt ever felt with a rifle. even with a 2" rubber pad.  that first range day i wasnt even able to take 10 shots before i had to call it quits. and i was sore for a week.  it felt like chuck lidell punched me in the shoulder.

:lol:  good times.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9280989 - 11/20/08 07:03 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Are you talking about the 7mm Remington Mag? I fired 30 rounds out of a Savage rifle at the outdoor range near my house. After about 15 it was no longer fun.

My shoulder was sore for a few days. And I can take a few dozen rounds of 12ga slug or 308 fine, but the 7mm gets to me big time.

yes, 7mm mag. i have a remington 700 in that caliber.

i can shoot my short barrel 12ga all day and not be as sore as that 7mm mag gets me in roughly 25-30 rounds.  my mosin nagant with a steel butt doesnt even hurt as much.

--------------------

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

#9281001 - 11/20/08 07:04 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
Quote:

doom876 said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:
oh and i would like to direct you gun lovers to the new location of the hunting and shooting forum.  :awesome:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/87

We have a forum for this violent trash.
Where all the hippies at?
Yay veggie burgers!

youre looking at a hippy with guns bud.  guns arent violent.  people are violent.

I know. I don't trust people with guns, they are rash. Besides, hippies with guns turned their back on the hippie ideals. They show they are ready to use violence. It's like the hippies who started carrying guns in the 60's after crime in San Fransisco went up, that destroys their cred like Snoop tossing his guns out. It's reversed.
Besides, hunting=killing=violent
Anyway, if I had to pick a fave gun it would be a sawed off shot gun. Crazy gorey doomO.o
Had to say something on topic.

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#9281044 - 11/20/08 07:10 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah dude, the time I fired that 7mm at the range, a guy that was there was trying to train his son for 100yd shots at orange golfballs. They had 50 rds and spent about 5 sighting it in. His son took a few shots and hit one of the golfballs amazingly and gave up because he was about to shit his pants from the recoil.

The dude tapped me on my shoulder while I was firing my .17HMR at clothespins @ 30yds and said he would give me the rest of his rounds if I could fire them all.

It was a chore and he did not have a good recoil pad on the thing, but I managed a decent 4 in group @ 100yds and hit 5 golf balls.

Like I said, after about 15 rounds it was no longer fun.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#9281046 - 11/20/08 07:10 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i know plenty of people with guns who arent rash. its all in who the person is, not the guns. there are plenty of people who own cars that are rash, and those are deadly, knives, hell ive even seen quite a few rash kids with stones in my day.

im not literally a hippy, however i hold alot of hippy-esque ideals close.

how about in places where the animal populations are overwhelming and actually require hunting to keep the numbers in check? how about people who live a very rural lifestyle and live off of th land?  how about areas where wolves and coyotes endanger human populations?

--------------------

InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

#9281059 - 11/20/08 07:13 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

fuck hippies... just kidding, i am one... kinda.

some people just need to be shot, no amount of hippie love would turn a psychopath into a peace loving hippy.

like lefty said, guns cannot be violent, only people.

a paring knife with the wrong intention could be a murder weapon.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#9281068 - 11/20/08 07:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Yeah dude, the time I fired that 7mm at the range, a guy that was there was trying to train his son for 100yd shots at orange golfballs. They had 50 rds and spent about 5 sighting it in. His son took a few shots and hit one of the golfballs amazingly and gave up because he was about to shit his pants from the recoil.

The dude tapped me on my shoulder while I was firing my .17HMR at clothespins @ 30yds and said he would give me the rest of his rounds if I could fire them all.

It was a chore and he did not have a good recoil pad on the thing, but I managed a decent 4 in group @ 100yds and hit 5 golf balls.

haha. awesome. i wish i could see a picture of your face as you took that last shot, to see if it matches my mental image of it to correspond with the mental image i had of MY face on the last shot i took that first day.

i now have that beast sighted in at 300 yards with 2" groupings.

im considering changing stocks to see if it helps at all, im thinking a druganov style stock might distribute the recoil better. what do you guys think?

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: KrishnaDreamer]
    #9281072 - 11/20/08 07:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KrishnaDreamer said:
fuck hippies... just kidding, i am one... kinda.

some people just need to be shot, no amount of hippie love would turn a psychopath into a peace loving hippy.

like lefty said, guns cannot be violent, only people.

a paring knife with the wrong intention could be a murder weapon.

case in point, that maniac in japan that ran his car up into a mall and sliced 20+ people with a knife before being shot.

--------------------

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery

#9281123 - 11/20/08 07:23 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Guns don't kill people, minorities do.

--------------------
:awesome:

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #9281142 - 11/20/08 07:25 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Irishdrunk said:

Dangerous minorities.

--------------------

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery

#9281156 - 11/20/08 07:27 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Quote:

Irishdrunk said:

Dangerous minorities.

Aren't they all?

--------------------
:awesome:

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#9281174 - 11/20/08 07:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
Quote:

WakeboardrB said:

haha. awesome. i wish i could see a picture of your face as you took that last shot, to see if it matches my mental image of it to correspond with the mental image i had of MY face on the last shot i took that first day.

i now have that beast sighted in at 300 yards with 2" groupings.

im considering changing stocks to see if it helps at all, im thinking a druganov style stock might distribute the recoil better. what do you guys think?

It was one of those looks that kids give their parents when they are so fucking sick of being dragged around a clothing shop that they are about to go into a full blown temper tantrum.

And a Druganov style on your 700? Blasphemy.. Maybe go for a muzzle brake and a thicker recoil pad. Also you can spend a few hundred bucks and invest in a reloading system and load the cartridges a little light.

I'm not an expert by any means, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

But with the price of ammo these days, investing in a decent reloading system might be a good idea. You can buy brass in bulk or even reuse the spent casings. It's like a hobby within a hobby when you start loading rounds by yourself.

--------------------

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
    #9281336 - 11/20/08 07:51 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Lefty, you said the 7mm mag is a beast...Since it has the 270 bullet basically with a massive cartridge...

Check out my friends dads hunting rifle...30-378

270 bullet with god knows how much powder.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: MHbound]
    #9281460 - 11/20/08 08:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:

that video is the .700 nitro express

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9281476 - 11/20/08 08:16 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I thought the same thing, but on the thing it said .577 so I put it. Looked just like the .700 in the other videos, but if you look closely at the ones that the same guy made you can see the 700 barrel is a little thicker than this one...

I may be wrong, but that's what I came up with.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Your opinions (pistols) [Re: MHbound]
    #9281507 - 11/20/08 08:24 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
Lefty, you said the 7mm mag is a beast...Since it has the 270 bullet basically with a massive cartridge...

Check out my friends dads hunting rifle...30-378

270 bullet with god knows how much powder.

check out the .950 JDJ

each bullet is hand turned from a brass billet, the rifle
that fires it weighs almost 100lbs and still has to be fire
from a mount because of the recoil

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #9281549 - 11/20/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

A can of bear spray will do some hurting....

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder