Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth (i think)
Pan subbs ?
    #4412065 - 07/16/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

went to a cow field today , in north georgia , man this field has no cubes at all its not known at all so hasnt been picked dry guess just no spores around that area , im gonna walk around with a squirt gun full of spore solution and introduce them lol , anyhow found what i believe to be some pan subbs growing in the shade of the trees in and around the cow crap , only bout 5 - 6 of them , subs dont really blue ive heard , cap is two toned , reddish tan spot in middle fading out to a greyish brown color , reddish brown stems , and the stems ended up turning black , spore printin them now , either way shouldnt be any deadly shrooms that grow in cow dung up here in north georgia or anything that looks like subs thats poisonous at all right ? im going to eat them after i get a jet black print for the hell of it if theyre strong might get a buzz , thanks for the feedback if yall would do so kindly

--------------------

While i was in the grass, i picked them..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: PSiFr33k]
    #4412347 - 07/16/05 04:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yo

--------------------

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
    #4412445 - 07/16/05 05:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

YO, sounds pretty gutsie! There are alot of mushrooms in a cow field that resemble pan. sub. they will give you a black print too, I'd be willing to bet on it. As for poisonous, I'm not real sure, I'm not hard up to mess with anything that way. All I do know is that every year, kids are sent to the hospital from eating the wrong kind of mushrooms.
Well, they might not send you to the hospital, but they may give you gastric distress for days. Are you still willing to take a gamble? For your sake, I hope not.

peace

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4412465 - 07/16/05 05:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Im leaving for Georgia in ~3 hours. I should get there around 10am. Show em to me when i get back.

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4412555 - 07/16/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

heh its kool i already ate them , they are either subbs or foes , i noticed lights appeared brighter and colors too , also music sounded better heh , no "real" noticable effects and the ones i felt could be due to the anticipation

--------------------

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #4412596 - 07/16/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

if they turned black, yer "ignorant", or however you put it. Yer prolly just gonna end up like yer avitar. No biggy.

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: psiclops]
    #4412728 - 07/16/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

stems turned black from drying out you stupid fuck .. and nothing resembling a pan subb that grows from cow dung is deadly , worst case i would puke . wait oh yeah there isnt anything deadly that grows in cow dung . in the us atleast

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #4412741 - 07/16/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

conocybes do.

OfflineSweetLeaf
"33"
 User Gallery

Loc: wa
    #4413783 - 07/17/05 12:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PSiFr33k said:
stems turned black from drying out you stupid fuck .. and nothing resembling a pan subb that grows from cow dung is deadly , worst case i would puke . wait oh yeah there isnt anything deadly that grows in cow dung . in the us atleast

Man, this is dangerous thinking at its best...

Also, if its just a random non-active panoloues(or active), then get ready to hit the john a couple times with the shits..

--------------------
Ph.dizzle

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: SweetLeaf]
    #4414014 - 07/17/05 03:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey naw they were either foes or subbs , im confident on my ID lol not to have these newbs tell me im stupid , i know better then to think that foes would make me sick , either or , and no way id mistake a conocybe for a subb =P prints came out jet black got a little buzz off the 6 i found and colors were a bit brighter , just got a little glow nothing big id need about 10 more for a decent trip so most of them were subbs

--------------------

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
    #4414191 - 07/17/05 08:05 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am not trying to insult you, just trying to keep you from hurting yourself (mostly b/c this is the reason mushrooms are illegal. ppl are irresponsible) That was not a smart thing to do. Why would you mess with something like that? If you were confident in your ID, then you would know if they were subbs or foens. The appearance of a cap has absolutely nothing to do with id, you should know that by now.
I also feel the need to tell you that your sig makes you look stupid too. My girl has no interest in your mix tape, dawg.
Again, I'm not downing you, just trying to get you to be sensible. A girl in this area last summer went out with a friend, ate the wrong kind, wound up in the hospital. When her mother got the news, she rushed to the hospital and got into a wreck on the way there, and wound up in the ICU.
So, when the girl got off her "trip" she found her mother fighting for her life. IMO, this is why we need the government to tell us "You can't consume mushrooms"
c'mon man
:nonono:

Edit: read the post right above yours, same deal, damn. We don't need the government, God made the poisonous ones to weed out the, well you know...

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Edited by LouiseLouise (07/17/05 08:09 AM)

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4415407 - 07/17/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I bet yer gonna get laid, now.

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: psiclops]
    #4420730 - 07/18/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ok people im not shitting or in the hospital , and i also tend to take offense to people who have no idea how much i know about mushrooms or sit there and question my intelligence , spore prints came out black , they were subbs , i ate them , i got a good buzz and closed eye visuals , and the only thing i would mistake or even not care about would be a pan foe , which arent toxic by the way so i wouldnt be on the john , i know what im doing when it comes to hunting mushrooms i have all the books i could ever need and a highly intelligent mind , knowing that i live in north georgia , knowing there arent even any poisonous mushrooms that grow ina cow field around here give or take conocybes didnt research which grew in the area , and id never mistake a pan for a conocybe , thanks , cya , and as for my siggy , thats just some lyrics from a song ive written its not meant as a statement , sorry your girlfriend doesnt like my talent not my problem =/

--------------------

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

#5577635 - 05/01/06 03:21 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

probably subs, I read you need like 20-30 small subs to trip. You had 6, so... :smile:

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #5577796 - 05/01/06 04:11 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Panaeolus subbalteatus only grow on manured compost heaps, haystacks, and manured grounds as sometimes in lawns. Panaeolina foenisecii only grows in lawns and never in pastures or rotted hay6.

their spores are black and chocolate brown, respectively.

mj

Offlineihaveacow
ilovehumidity

Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #5578115 - 05/01/06 05:12 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

haha yeah ive found plenty of poisonous stuff in cow dung bro, and u wont find cubes yet, thats y u didnt find ne.

--------------------
im me on aim... bennettbike

i dont smoke, drink, or abuse drugs, but because i trip spiritually twice a year i got a felony!

Invisiblebaycafe
Urawa RedDiamonds
 User Gallery

Loc: 埼玉県&...
Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: ihaveacow]
    #5578451 - 05/01/06 07:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

This post is nearly a year old and was posted during prime cube season.

--------------------
I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur I see a big light blur.

俺のシロシャイビケッルリプスがここです。

東京スカパラダイスオクストラ

OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: Pan subbs ? [Re: baycafe]
    #5578549 - 05/01/06 07:30 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

haha sorry... I didn't even realize how old this post was... I just saw it under 'Related Threads'  :grin:

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract