Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMYXOMOP
Stranger
What's this all about?
    #438757 - 10/27/01 05:52 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I've been reading this group for a while now, just enough to leave me wondering about some things. Please bear with me as I ask some questions, ok?

So, first and foremost, what is spirituality? From what I gather, it is a) not science b) not religion. Then what is it?
Second, I was wondering very much, are any of you guys actually enlightened? I mean, i've read some books and stuff, but what is enlightenment so many keep talking about? May be someone can tell me firsthand, ah? Or is it like only Buddha was enlightened?
Third, its about this Shroomism guy. Who is he (you)? Is that a real life things he is talking about? Like aliens and shit? Has anyone actually seen aliens? I mean, that'd be cool, that aliens exist and stuff, right? How can I meet with them?

So, can anyone actually educate me on these? I'd appreciate that. You seem to be a kind bunch. Cheers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: What's this all about? [Re: MYXOMOP]
    #438780 - 10/27/01 06:16 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Enlightenment is kinda like having seen more than meets the eye. On my own personal experience i have had one special night where i have came in contact with many spirits, and a great deal of knowledge came to me about life and the way of society. It all hit me at once... finding out that telepathy is real and that when the mind is in full capacity we can also hear eachothers thoughts. Telekenisis my friend. To bad society wants a lid on all of this interesting stuff. They had a fun time trying to shut me up. We are also able to project images and such. Another thing that i have seen is one of our governments nice and pretty neat technologies. Of invinsibilty. I think it is a type of suit that a person wears. They are also able to change the nature around you. Which was kind of a frightening experience.

I believe everything that shroomism says to be true.

Eats some shrooms and see where it takes you.

Im sure more people can tell you thier own experiences. I myself would like to hear them too.

Im not afraid to be open about what I have seen either.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Edited by Droz (10/27/01 06:18 PM)

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: What's this all about? [Re: Droz]
    #438782 - 10/27/01 06:23 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Invisibility? I read about something called the "Philadelphia Experiment" where they tried to make a ship invisible by using a strong magnetic field. It didn't work apparently and people started spontaneously combusting and other equally nasty things. Wonder if that's true or not...

--------------------

OfflineMYXOMOP
Stranger
Re: What's this all about? [Re: Droz]
    #438789 - 10/27/01 06:31 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Wow-wow, stop a second. Contact with spirits, telepathy, invisibility suits. And you're telling me that it is as simple as gobbling down a few crooked greyish dry mushrooms? I must say, you seem to put a shitload of value into some hallucinations. I mean, taking mushrooms, I saw some nifty things, even enjoyable, but no aliens or FBI agents in invisibility suits (if they are invisible, then how on earth can you see them, mushrooms or no mushrooms?) When I see a breathing wall, I don't think it is wise to go around telling people "Hey, you know, the walls are breathing! We must be more considerate to them or they are going to suffocate, or something", right?

Now, seeing more then meets the eye, that is a funny notion. How can one not see the contradiction in this phrase? SEEING more then MEETS THE EYE. If you see it, it meets the eye, right?

Hope you bear with me! Thanks!

OfflineTao_Shin_Li
    #438845 - 10/27/01 07:56 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

not always the two physical eyes, one can see out of the third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh spiritual eyes.

Anonymous

Re: What's this all about? [Re: Tao_Shin_Li]
    #438899 - 10/27/01 09:58 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh spiritual eyes?
I've only heard about the third. Someone needs to open this up for me.

My veiw on the phrase "more than meets the eye..."
I have a strong 'feeling' for things. I can sense something without any vision of it, but I know it is there. To have a thought come to your head, a thought that is so true and nearly impossible to express... but you 'feel' it. The amazing thing about carrying a feeling is that if you find somebody else that is receptive to feelings, you can share it... with no words and no questions, but it is still mutually understood.

Anonymous

#439067 - 10/28/01 02:32 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>>I mean, i've read some books and stuff, but what is enlightenment so many keep talking about?

Enlightenment could be described as the state where one is aware of their spirit and the connection with Creation. Able to solve all problems on the material plane through spiritual means. The physical plane is slowly fading away and the spiritual world is getting stronger. Aging and sickness stops completely, as the body does not get damaged by negative or positive thoughts. In a nutshell it is like you live in a higher density than where your body is.
Ascension is the step beyond that, when one leaves the physical body completely to live as a spirit form.

Spirituality is not a religion or a science. But from a certain point of view it contains elements of both. Spirituality is a way of life more so than a belief. Aware that you are a spiritual being living in a physical body. Science is more focused on how things work rather than why. Religion is based on a connection with infinity but with limitations. If the two forces merged together harmoniously, you would have the essence of spirituality.

>>Third, its about this Shroomism guy. Who is he (you)?

I'm a spiritual being, residing in a physical body..just like you.

>>Is that a real life things he is talking about? Like aliens and shit? Has anyone actually seen aliens? I mean, that'd be cool, that aliens exist and stuff, right? How can I meet with them?

You already have. You just need to remember.

Edited by Shroomism (10/28/01 02:34 AM)

Anonymous

Re: What's this all about? [Re: Anonymous]
    #439071 - 10/28/01 02:46 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>>third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh spiritual eyes?
I've only heard about the third. Someone needs to open this up for me.

Yes, we all have seven eyes. The two physical ones and five spiritual ones going up the forehead. The spiritual eyes are essentialy Chakras, as they can recieve as well as transmit energy. The third eye is the most well known, as that is usually the first spiritual eye to open.
The fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh eyes are all related to the spirit more than the physical. I would go into detail about what each eye's function is but perhaps on the morrow I am weary.

OfflineMYXOMOP
Stranger
Re: What's this all about? [Re: ]
    #439125 - 10/28/01 06:21 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Are you always this wague? I need to remember what, how I met with aliens? What makes you think I have? Under what sircumstances? Why have I forgotten? What sort of method would you suggest for remembering it? And, if I fail to remember, how can I meet with them again? Could you ask couple of your alien friends to show themselves to other people?

Ok, ok, too many questions. Sorry.

Edited by MYXOMOP (10/28/01 06:25 AM)

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #439139 - 10/28/01 07:09 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Smoke DMT then believe everything you see.

OfflineMYXOMOP
Stranger
Re: What's this all about? [Re: Adom]
    #439140 - 10/28/01 07:20 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Are you suggesting I do it, or implying ironically that it's what others have done?

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #439192 - 10/28/01 10:08 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Oh about that suit. It's like what the predator had. It was like a burst of energy that grabbed my eye. When i did see it, it kinda looked like a dark object moving in the shape of a human body. So that is just basically what i had seen. Im just assuming its their technology. =)

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #439195 - 10/28/01 10:14 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

do it.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Anonymous

#439844 - 10/28/01 09:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>>Are you always this vague?

Only when it is a vague question.

>>I need to remember what, how I met with aliens? What makes you think I have?

The fact that everyone on Earth has had some kind of contact with aliens before.

>>Under what sircumstances? Why have I forgotten?

You have forgotten because humans have an ego, and anything that threatens the self identity of the ego, is pushed into the subconscious, where it is not consciously available. Alien contact threatens the ego.

>>What sort of method would you suggest for remembering it?

Meditation and or Regression hypnosis.

>>And, if I fail to remember, how can I meet with them again?

Meditation, smoke some DMT, ask to meet, any of the above.

>>Could you ask couple of your alien friends to show themselves to other people?

Heh, they only show their ships to mass groups of people. Otherwise, in order to see them one must use the third eye or higher in order to see into the 4th density. It is too much trouble for them to downshift into the third density just to be seen, they can get much more work done if they are not seen. Besides that, if aliens were just walking around town, people would flip out...many are not ready for that yet. Anyone can see them if they look in the right way ;)

OfflineStrangeDays
Bob
    #442097 - 10/30/01 03:39 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

enlightenment is the absolute. it's beyond souls and spirits, its beyond heaven and hell.. its beyond god. its stepping out of
the space-time loop ie samsara.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: What's this all about? [Re: StrangeDays]
    #442862 - 10/31/01 07:17 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

"samsara is nirvana"
~~~
"if not you, who? if not now, when?"
(rabbi hillel)
~~~
our purpose is to find a way to wake up, to somehow remember Who, in fact, we are...
~~~
attention & compassion, these are all the tools we really need...
~~~
"this is IT"
~~~
if ignorance is bliss...
what is awareness?
~~~
"i show you suffering,
and an end to suffering"
(shakyamuni buddha)
~~~
and this human world
here we are
"chopping wood, carrying water"
~~~
"thusness"
~~~
~~~
~~~

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineSoulJah
Re: What's this all about? [Re: gnrm23]
    #442899 - 10/31/01 08:24 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

About the invisibility suit. I saw a program on the discovery channel about it. I beleive they said they have one made but it costs way too much to actualy produce it or something. If i remember correctly it was a suit with little mirrors all over it and microcomputers or some sort that would read the info from the back and project it out the front. Which in return made the wearer invisible just like how the predator looked. It was pretty neat

souljah

--------------------
Although one may be fly, one doesnt necessarly need to have wings.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #442916 - 10/31/01 08:49 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm saying I know people that have smoked DMT but thought 'what a trip!' and figured it was just a drug and ignored the very wierd experience they just had, others I know have smoked it and believed everything that happened to them, these people are very much like Shroomism in there believes.

OfflineThe AntiChrist
enthusiast

Loc: Holland
Re: What's this all about? [Re: Adom]
    #443018 - 10/31/01 10:35 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Greets
Sorry if this i off topic, but I wanted to say some thoughts about the signature: "Reality is but a seratonin induced hallucinogen."

I have been thinking about the funtion of serotin for months, and had already made the conclusion in the beginning thats about the same as the theory described above:).

But more like the other way around. Seroting is responsible for how we percieve this world, and other subsances lets us see other parts of reality (like psylobin in mushrooms, wich is almost identical to serotin, and, if i remember right, it takes over the fuction serotin in your brain when tripping :)).

And I was also thinking that serotin, and mayby some other substances create our world.
A great drug that proves the influence of serotin on our world is mdma, which induces the serotin levels in your brain.
When you under influence of mdma you have much more control over your envirement. Experiment for your self if you use it, Im pretty sure of it :). Also an explanation why you are happy for such a long time, couse you can control the things that happen a bit more.
I also noticed the days after I have much less control, and stupid accidents happen more.
Thats of course becouse your serotin levels have been reduced by the mdma.

BTW, I started to think first about this stuff when I was tripping on a mushroom/ecstacy combination ;).

--------------------
the lightswitch on the wrong side

OfflineMANNALORD
Vagabond Ninjafor Hire
Loc: F- R
Re: What's this all about? [Re: The AntiChrist]
    #444858 - 11/02/01 02:41 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

There is a chemical and i have seen footage of it in use, that is sprayed on men (soldiers) vehicles (tanks, jeeps) that somehow reacts with itself all over an object, it allows the image from one side to pass through to the otherside creating the effect of invisibility, it only really works from at least like 50 feet or something, amazing technology.

--------------------
Live and Die in FALL RIVER

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies