Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Welfare Joke
    #4331707 -

Guy walks into the local welfare office, marches straight up To the counter and says, "Hi... You know, I just HATE drawing welfare. I'd really rather have a job."
The social worker behind the counter says, "Your timing is excellent. We just got a job opening from a very wealthy old man who wants A chauffeur and bodyguard for his nymphomaniac daughter. You'll have to drive around in his Mercedes, but he'll supply all of your clothes. Because of the long hours, meals will be provided. You'll be expected to escort her on her overseas holiday trips. You will have to satisfy her s*xu*l urges. You'll have a two-bedroom apartment above the garage. The starting salary is $200,000 a year."
The guy says, "You're bullsh*ttin' me!"
The social worker says, "Yeah, well... You started it."


--------------------
Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that
We would meet again
Some sunny day?
Vera! Vera!
What has become of you?
Does anybody else in here
Feel the way I do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welfare Joke [Re: ForestTrip]
    #4331734 -

Good thing you edited the words "sexual" and "bullshitting". If I'd had to see them in their entirety, my eyeballs probably would have started bleeding.


OH NO I JUST TYPED THEM AUGAHAUAHGHAG


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welfare Joke [Re: Phluck]
    #4331737 -

You now have flesh eating bacteria. :bye:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welfare Joke [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4331819 -

lol bye bye Phluck!

btw, funny joke :laugh:


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welfare Joke [Re: Phluck]
    #4331827 -

Phluck said:
Good thing you edited the words "sexual" and "bullshitting". If I'd had to see them in their entirety, my eyeballs probably would have started bleeding.


OH NO I JUST TYPED THEM AUGAHAUAHGHAG



:lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welfare Joke [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4331830 -

drtyfrnk said:
btw, funny joke :laugh:



I laughed harder at the fact that he edited "sexual"


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welfare Joke [Re: Phluck]
    #4332082 -

Phluck said:
Good thing you edited the words "sexual" and "bullshitting". If I'd had to see them in their entirety, my eyeballs probably would have started bleeding.


OH NO I JUST TYPED THEM AUGAHAUAHGHAG



^^^ :rolleyes:

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Welfare Joke [Re: DF2K]
    #4335773 -

I didnt edit anything.


--------------------
Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that
We would meet again
Some sunny day?
Vera! Vera!
What has become of you?
Does anybody else in here
Feel the way I do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I wanna rich young dumb nymphomaniac LloydChristmas 1,397 7 06/02/09 09:57 PM
by KetamineKatalyst
* I don't think nymphomaniacs exist
( 1 2 3 all )
innerspace 3,607 51 11/29/12 12:11 PM
by innerspace
* Now I'm dating a nymphomaniac.
( 1 2 all )
limestoneman 1,956 24 01/25/12 11:37 AM
by I_was_the_walrus
* Funny expressions, worst sexual experiences
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OuchITripped 30,749 113 09/03/24 11:41 PM
by amontripper
* Your Game?!? Sex is no joke!
( 1 2 all )
euphoricpoison 2,571 37 01/06/07 12:14 AM
by TheSlapnCapn
* Post your jokes(warning:may be offensive)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Spooge 6,094 63 06/13/08 01:57 PM
by Cameron
* Ahh....The Welfare System
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 3,355 51 01/01/09 12:55 PM
by truekimbo2
* Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 8,447 72 11/28/04 12:44 AM
by beejay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
754 topic views. 7 members, 16 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.