| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
Wild Woman Registered: 06/06/03 Posts: 23,431 Loc: In the jungle |
| ||
|
Only Human Registered: 02/22/05 Posts: 161 Loc: Where is here? Last seen: 19 years, 7 months |
| ||
|
Registered: 10/26/02 Posts: 1,328 Loc: Canada |
| ||
|
Being. Registered: 06/10/03 Posts: 7,825 Loc: Everywhere, Ever Last seen: 4 years, 4 months |
| ||
|
ghettogepetto Registered: 11/02/03 Posts: 921 Loc: Omnipresent Last seen: 13 years, 9 months |
| ||
|
Ten ThousandThin ![]() Registered: 11/02/03 Posts: 3,171 Loc: The Shining Void Last seen: 18 years, 4 months |
| ||
|
Wild Woman Registered: 06/06/03 Posts: 23,431 Loc: In the jungle |
| ||
|
GrandPaw Registered: 07/01/03 Posts: 16,291 Loc: |
| ||
|
Wild Woman Registered: 06/06/03 Posts: 23,431 Loc: In the jungle |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 07/07/04 Posts: 541 Loc: Montreal, Quebec Last seen: 19 years, 8 months |
| ||
|
mushroom lover Registered: 03/16/01 Posts: 2,542 Loc: under the Amanita Last seen: 1 year, 11 days |
| ||
|
Human Being ![]() Registered: 10/03/04 Posts: 7,894 Loc: Here & Now |
| ||
|
Space Monkey ![]() Registered: 10/31/01 Posts: 4,962 Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, Last seen: 10 months, 5 days |
| ||
|
Rhizome Registered: 01/01/05 Posts: 23,576 Loc: The Barricades |
| ||
|
transmundaneothe ![]() Registered: 06/11/02 Posts: 863 Loc: Close to the Edg |
| ||
|
Wild Woman Registered: 06/06/03 Posts: 23,431 Loc: In the jungle |
| ||
|
Feed Your Head! Registered: 08/19/04 Posts: 707 Loc: Stranded in Iowa Last seen: 14 years, 8 months |
| ||
|
Human Being ![]() Registered: 10/03/04 Posts: 7,894 Loc: Here & Now |
| ||
|
Feed Your Head! Registered: 08/19/04 Posts: 707 Loc: Stranded in Iowa Last seen: 14 years, 8 months |
| ||
|
Wild Woman Registered: 06/06/03 Posts: 23,431 Loc: In the jungle |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
I Hate the way weed creeps into the joy of family ( |
6,837 | 49 | 02/27/09 02:13 PM by mikeisapro | ||
![]() |
On temazepam for my weed addiction ( |
11,218 | 21 | 04/25/11 02:09 AM by vanillasnake21 | ||
![]() |
The Girl.. the Weed... the Problem... ( updated, finished ) ( |
16,481 | 79 | 06/05/03 12:50 PM by PooPs | ||
![]() |
Post deleted by Anno | 1,261 | 10 | 05/09/04 02:33 AM by TODAY | ||
![]() |
quitting log. e alcahol and maybee pot, as of tonight | 2,212 | 12 | 11/13/03 07:37 PM by kaiowas | ||
![]() |
does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? ( |
13,084 | 77 | 02/11/06 02:12 PM by ACN45 | ||
![]() |
I lost my weed. | 1,572 | 14 | 01/01/04 02:59 PM by BadEnglish | ||
![]() |
how do i let this gay dude down? | 1,611 | 11 | 09/11/03 09:50 PM by tak |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner 5,970 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
I recently quit smoking pot after 5 years of daily smoking. It has been almost a month and a haft since I flushed my last joint down the toilet. I can honestly say I have not felt this good physically and mentally in years, my mind is so much sharper and I feel like I have way more energy. I tried smoking pot again about a week ago and found that it hurt my lungs and I did not enjoy the high as much as I used to. 

)and the first 3-5 days are a real bitch. My wife told me that if she could find some pot she would buy it for me.



It's day three and I feel so down. It bothers me to think that this might be my natural sober state, this depression. Blah, makes me remember why I started smoking habitually to begin with. Weed did wonders for my moody personality.

