Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #5238920 - 01/29/06 02:50 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

nigga. its some bullshit aint it? ill figure it out one day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: druqks46]
    #5238937 - 01/29/06 03:01 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Hrmm?

I must be different. Marijuana makes me feel calm, nothing like a toke after a hard days work or studying for a long time. I use it as a reward almost in some situations. If im playing computer games, bumming around watching tv. Marijuana for me.

Ive been getting high every day for probably 6-7 years now. No issues. I get my shit done before getting high.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: baraka]
    #5238957 - 01/29/06 03:11 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I feel the same way. As long as you're getting shit done and you can honestly say that it's not interferring with your life, smoke to your heart's content. I'm not trying to fool myself, I have a deep appreciation for weed. I don't even smoke much, just often. :smile:

I too have been smoking for a couple of years straight now. Every day unless I just don't get around to it. I don't fiend, but I find some use for weed. It's a great relaxant, appetite stimulant, medicine, recreation and it's not taxing on your mind or body. I took two full weeks off last month and I was able to bare it. I still prefer smoking though.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineMimeyNaomi
shabbat shalommotherfuckers

Loc: Ohio
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: browndustin]
    #5239721 - 01/29/06 07:08 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I've had bad weed experiences. I never quit but I just kind of stopped for awhile, and still don't smoke that often, really only when I'm offered. There was a whole group of times when I got high and had terrible vertigo and paranoia, and felt like I was suffocating [not that I couldn't breathe, but it was just tension all over]. I tried to use some coffee shop's bathroom and had to walk right back out again, because the room was small and wouldn't stop flipping over. Everything was moving. It was terrifying and disturbing and it happened several times..I'm just careful now not to smoke too much, usually a couple of hits will be plenty

--------------------
Check thiz out

..........because I misplaced my umbrella

Invisiblespock
journeyman
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5240361 - 01/29/06 09:50 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

well said. bravo.
i've smoked 22 years and it took me a good 10 to learn what you just said. i do not have access to whatever strain i want but just knowing what i have got is going to do is very helpful. also imho people smoke way too much weed. imo i can only get so "high" smoking after that only makes my stupid or lazy or both.

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: spock]
    #5240979 - 01/30/06 01:37 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not smoking anymore. I'm clean for about 3 weeks or something like that... Oh wait I smoked up a couple of days ago from my bro's dirt weed that one doesn't really count though...

The cravings are still there... I find myself stopping for the coffeeshop and just almost being pulled in. It's like my mind doesn't want it cause I need to quit for a while but my body does want to get high. It's fucked that's for sure...

Or I'll find myself up in the middle of the night thinking to give someone a call and get me some bud...

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Invisiblespock
journeyman
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: Brakkie]
    #5241747 - 01/30/06 11:07 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i can't smoke for about a year.
probation sucks.

OfflineMenuShroom
~~~~~~~~~
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: spock]
    #5241993 - 01/30/06 12:52 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I hear you on this...

I think if you just stuck with smoking at night, as more of a ritual thing...and just relaxing, you would be okay.

I used to smoke throughout the day too, but only one or two small hits... and that worked for me too.. except I was smoking 100% sativa...which is alot different than smoking street bud, that has indica in it, and is harvest too late so you get all those CBN's which make you all sleepy. But like I said in my previous post, even smoking a small amount of sativa would aggrevate my anxieties at the time, so I had to stop.

I agree, in that if your not growing, you really don't know what your getting. So you have less control over the whole thing. If your growing though, you can just smoke sativas during the day (if it doesn't bother you) and then smoke the hybrids or pure indicas at night... and I think you would be better off... But this is only if you want to smoke all day long.

But smoking anything with indica in it during the day, makes things more difficult... You'd be better off smoking a few cigs during the day if you need a smoke, because those are more stimulating, and more "conducive" to our society...or just not smoke at all.

Edited by MenuShroom (01/30/06 12:56 PM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5250686 - 02/01/06 11:14 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Kif is my day time smoke if i feel like smoking and i got work. It doenst give me that lazy narcotic type smoke.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblejmg5
deadicated
Male

Loc: miles above you
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: baraka]
    #5250776 - 02/01/06 11:44 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I've been clean for about 3 days now, I need to find a job, and the only thing that sucks is I've been getting really shitty sleep for the past two nights, nothing too bad, but just waking up every couple of hours. I'm sure it will subside soon enough but I may just try some sleeping pills tonite.

Other than that "withdrawal" symptom I've never experienced any problem with weed. No anxiety, no paranoia. In fact, I find that if I have anxiety, smoking a bowl gets rid of it.

to each his own.

OfflineLifeIsSweet
Stranger
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: jmg5]
    #5280722 - 02/09/06 05:07 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I quit last week and i can't sleep. I am irritable throughout my day (even though I swim several hours a day, work out, run, play intramural football, eat healthy, etc...)...but i have a class at 9 tomorrow and I can't sleep. I can't turn my mind off.

InvisibleFungusMan
I81U812
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Everywhere
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: LifeIsSweet]
    #5282602 - 02/09/06 05:05 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I havent smoked for 2 years. I found that it controlled me, and if I didnt get my ounce a week, I became a godzilla people hatin biotch,lol.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: FungusMan]
    #5282773 - 02/09/06 05:59 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

btw. your avatar rocks!! :bow:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleDmonikal
Bareback up inthis neden
Male User Gallery

Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: eligal]
    #5283081 - 02/09/06 07:24 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I quit an amount of time ago, maybe 2 weeks. Same time I quit opium.

--------------------
Give your money or your life
Take 'em both for all I care
Dump your bullets right here

OfflineStandsAlone
Stranger
Loc: Arcata, California
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: Dmonikal]
    #5285744 - 02/10/06 12:36 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Weed can make me pretty paranoid. I try not to abuse it by smoking it all the time, on average I smoke it once a month, sometimes longer without smoking it. It's special to me and I treat it the same way I'd treat acid or mushrooms.

Offlinetracerz
edible eater
Loc: wa forest
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: nanananotehead]
    #5287491 - 02/10/06 10:09 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I'm addicted to the deep skunk flavor ,i grew up around it with hippy parents i passed on joints and chewed stems, a few times i took a hit didn't inhale the hippy's thought it was funny,i started for real at 12 and slowly started tobacco i got bad insomnia at 19 from mj or cid maybe, around 24 i got throat n ear probs and quit cigs,at 27 same probs milder mj use,quit mj at 28 im 30 now my throat still burns every day my ears still hurt yes ive had tubes and no doctors have a clue in this state.TOBACCO is acidic and burns you people don't understand its way worse than mj,chew tobacco you get a sore mj no prob! smoking n vaping's unhealthy but if you gonna mj is the best and taste great

OfflineDeviate
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: tracerz]
    #5287627 - 02/10/06 11:26 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i dont know if i have replied to this thread before but i am never smoking marijuana again.

OfflineACN45
Stranger
Re: does anyone else here NOT smoke weed? [Re: Deviate]
    #5288850 - 02/11/06 02:12 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

the only reason i quit was cause im in a drug class. Im glad i quit though cause i find i have more energy and do more. i mean im glad but its not that big of a deal. once i finish the drug class im gonna toke up again. but the worst thing about smoking for me is how much i eat when i get high. for some reason i have to eat when im high.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds