Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Noobie Love [Re: atomic1]
    #3264726 -

how do you get 10 shrooms for your rating?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: norwegian1]
    #3265176 -

Yay, more nuts to add to the nuthouse!

Welcome all you newbies!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Ripple]
    #3265208 -

Ripple said:
Deathexplosion said:
hello.i've been lurking on here for a couple of months now.haven't posted very often.i'm 21 and i live somewhere in california.i love heavy metal booze and women.i've only shroomed a couple of times.would probably do it more if i could find it.i've also been with a prostitute and i masturbate a couple of times a week.



A bit of extra information there but welcome!



Thats what I was thinking.  Not that theres anything wrong with prostitution or masturbation, but people usually reserve those kinda confessions til after they get corrupted in OTD.

BTW- I might have been with a prostitute (or two) and  I think I masturbated an hour ago...
:crazy:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: norwegian1]
    #3265388 -

norwegian1 said:
how do you get 10 shrooms for your rating?



The green ones are trade ratings


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3265425 -

ToTheSummit said:
Ripple said:
Deathexplosion said:
hello.i've been lurking on here for a couple of months now.haven't posted very often.i'm 21 and i live somewhere in california.i love heavy metal booze and women.i've only shroomed a couple of times.would probably do it more if i could find it.i've also been with a prostitute and i masturbate a couple of times a week.



A bit of extra information there but welcome!



Thats what I was thinking.  Not that theres anything wrong with prostitution or masturbation, but people usually reserve those kinda confessions til after they get corrupted in OTD.

BTW- I might have been with a prostitute (or two) and  I think I masturbated an hour ago...
:crazy:



You mean your sure you masturbated an hour ago.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Ripple]
    #3265430 -

As sure as I am that I've been with a prostitute (or two)...

In other words...I'll never tell! :grin:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3265439 -

hey desiree my budies band goes on at around 11:00pm so I hope to see you up there. Ize be wearin a guinness shirt. Bring a bunch of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3265444 -

ToTheSummit said:
As sure as I am that I've been with a prostitute (or two)...

In other words...I'll never tell! :grin:



Yes you would! :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Ripple]
    #3265545 -

Hiya! This place has become a major sponge of my time lately, lots o' interesting folkses and whatnot.

I usually lurk at OTD, but it's been just dismal there over the past few days, so I decided to amble over here and drop in on youse. Looks like I'll be here more often.

I'm nonoman on soulseek also. Check me out if you like indie rock and even if you don't, I'm in the process of ripping my collection, more on the way...

Any MMA fans in teh house?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: nonoman]
    #3265596 -

I tried soulseek and was confused by the whole thing.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Ripple]
    #3265632 -

There's an awfully condescending but helpful beginner's guide here http://faq.slsknet.org/index.php?sid=268...&artlang=en . Got me right up and running.

Let me know if I can help. Its the best filesharing program I've found.

Props to fung_us_among_us for turning me on to it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: nonoman]
    #3267216 -


Thanks for the link.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Ripple]
    #3268166 -

Ripple said:
Wow Forty look at all the newbs you flushed out..........

Welcome to you all and peace to all my old friends! :heart:



hahah werd!


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3268646 -

Hi, I dont post very often, I mostly "lurk".

























I did not inhale

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: atomic1]
    #3314398 -

atomic1 said:
just one prostitute?



they are expensive...if you want the good looking ones that is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Deathexplosion]
    #3315044 -

This would be my chance. Hi everyone :laugh: I haven't been lurking long, just long enough to no that my language is spoken here.
i live in the SE, would love to get off if n e 1 in my area can hook me up.
My girl found this forum as a result of her interest in the new found phenomena of shroomin'. She has never ttripped, but i would if i new how...

Peace :laugh:


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3323491 -

Hey Im a newbee!!! and i live in the great PNW Actually in the middle of the FN sound. thiers nothing to do except look on line at picts and i got board of porn so i went to my next turn on shrooms. o yeah I do get a pick a lot I have a lot of spore prints from wild shrooms any comments on good strains to attempt to cultivate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: deoxy187]
    #3325759 -

test


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3325766 -

test, again


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: deoxy187]
    #3325989 -

welcome


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* Love or friendship, this is difficult for me.
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,590 37 06/03/04 08:22 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* 80's love story synthesis 651 1 05/21/04 02:22 AM
by wandrnshaman
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,049 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,519 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* Openminded Christians? phi1618 1,123 4 03/18/04 07:21 PM
by Ripple
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,190 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,369 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,563 topic views. 7 members, 25 guests and 251 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.