Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineOOISI
Nothingness
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.Australia
Existence a Perpetual Reflection
    #3086827 - 09/03/04 12:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Ok i recently read the post by tnsceda the subject of math and love (what is 0) and write a theory that corresponds with that ...

A reflection always has a connection and is a continuous cycle.
To exist you must reflect inside, existence and for existence to exist, it must reflect inside of you. The reflection of
something is the replicated opposite of something, so when something does something it reflects and a replicate, opposite of
that something, doing something, simply is. So if you reflect in existence that means there is a replicate opposite of you,
out existence and for infinity to exist, there is a replicate opposite inside you and the normal existence, outside of you.
When you go to sleep at night, you have to enter a state of nothingness to fall asleep. When you fall asleep, your spiritual
body exists out of your physical body, the spiritual body has replicated, opposite boundaries to that of the physical body.
When your awake your physical body exists out of your spiritual body also having replicated, opposite boundaries to the
spiritual body.
(Ill refer to the physical body as the physic and the spiritual body as the spirit from now)
The physic is bound by everything but itself and the spirit is bound by nothing but itself.
The spirit is immortal-mortal and the physic is mortal-immortal , when the spirit is alive its immortal,when it dies its
mortal and when the physic dies its immortal, and when its alive its mortal (for the spirit to die, it must choose to die
and thats when it chooses to be alive i.e. become physic, it doesnt actually die just (dreams,shuts down,falls asleep) when
it becomes physic.) The spirit 'world' is known as the reflectionate universe and the physic 'world' known as the conscious
universe, but the perception of which is which, varies from which one you currently exist in (even though its both at the
same time) doesnt it? Now all reflections are based on its opposite, so this physic existence is based on the spirit
existence. And the spirit existence is based on the physic existence. The spirit existence is the inner existence and the
physic existence is the outer existence. (everything in the physic reflects in,therfore it is perceived out and everything
in the spirit reflects out,therefore it is percieved in).
Now as we all know every reflection has a 'mirror' (the 'entity' that causes the reflection). What reflects these two
existences is the state of nothingness, but the state of nothingness has a reflection also which is the state of everything,
they both co-exist within each other, when you are in the mindstate of everything you feel like nothing and when in the
mindstate of nothing you feel like everything.
Nothing is the self and everything is the universe.
Every reflection exits in and out another reflection.

I also thought about Black holes. When a star is exhausted of energy it then cools down contracting into probably the densest thing known to us. It consumes everything including light, literally breaking things into atoms when entering it. I think that all the things it consumes reflects onto the other side. In other words a black hole is a sun in the parallel universe.
or as i like to call it the reflectionate universe.

When you go to sleep your spirits released, it then is pulled by a black hole when it goes through the black hole it enters the dream world (parallel universe)

Staring into the mirror of existence, it is a complex thing, too deep to see the whole thing, to intellegent for it mimics itself, i walk in i see myself out, i walk out and i see myself in.

Inside all good resides evil, within evil there hides good. For all things to exist they must contradict, the mirror is merely the point where they emnate from.Heres a thought, try comprehend nothing, you cant it just transcends your mind.

damn existence is beautiful.

god is that substance that reflects. Not the water or the mirror but what the water and the mirror have in common.

But no book no movie nothing can fully define god. It will only contribute to the expansion of infinite consciousness

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology