Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Headies] * 4
    #29690995 -

Still forgot to turn your ratings back on, Headies.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29691038 -

He’s got a point, though.  You know how hard it is to find a good pillow when you have neck problems?  Then once you manage to find a good one, they stop making them, and you have to go and try a bunch of different ones again when it’s time to replace.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: yoosername] * 7
    #29691125 -

Justice is best served cold.

Because if it wasn't it would be Justwater.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29691142 -

:rofl:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Headies]
    #29691151 -

Headies said:
:chump:

Big pillow is suppressing new pillow technology from the market.

:epileptic:



I confess. i for one love our new confessional member. I think hes really neat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Headies]
    #29691157 -

Headies said:
:chump:

Big pillow is suppressing new pillow technology from the market.

:epileptic:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 1
    #29691163 -

I confess after poasting in OTD for a few days I’m a bit underwhelmed. It’s not even close to as aggressive as the Facebook off topic groups were. Think like 2016. Those were fucking relentless. The Shroomery Sucks Fight Club was fucking crazy back in the day. You guys have no idea how brutal the bigotry was when they also had access to their IRL Facebook profiles. Savage.

Course there was no shock porn. But that's what discord is for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29691175 -

Pastywhyte said:
I confess after poasting in OTD for a few days I’m a bit underwhelmed. It’s not even close to as aggressive as the Facebook off topic groups were. Think like 2016. Those were fucking relentless. The Shroomery Sucks Fight Club was fucking crazy back in the day. You guys have no idea how brutal the bigotry was when they also had access to their IRL Facebook profiles. Savage.

Course there was no shock porn. But that's what discord is for.



You expected to see a dead body and you were left underwhelmed.
:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29691176 -

Honestly i see dead bodies IRL all the time. Thats just a Tuesday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29691181 -

Pastywhyte said:
Honestly i see dead bodies IRL all the time. Thats just a Tuesday



You expected to see otd poster crawling out of a carcass while flipping you the bird wearing an SS uniform.
:smugjerry:
You caught them at a bad time give them a month and their Halloween party will probably pop off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29691199 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Pastywhyte said:
Honestly i see dead bodies IRL all the time. Thats just a Tuesday



You expected to see otd poster crawling out of a carcass while flipping you the bird wearing an SS uniform.
:smugjerry:
You caught them at a bad time give them a month and their Halloween party will probably pop off.




I’ll be honest, I was expecting a lot more so I hope so. Thus far I’ve noted a few low intelligence actual bigots, a few guys who remind me of the crews when I worked industrial construction, and more than a few intelligent but non normative individuals who seem like they have something interesting to say. Maybe you’re right and masks will slip, but thus far it’s nothing compared to what I’ve seen before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 2
    #29691229 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
Well, I’ve been banned from OTD. I’m not sure how I’m going to be able to get through this. I’m heartbroken.



ASF, my friend, based on what I know about otd (having never been there), may I be the first to offer you my heartfelt congratulations. They don't deserve you in there, bro.

:tipofthecap:


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Nokumana]
    #29691252 -

Nokumana said:
AstroSporeFiend said:
Well, I’ve been banned from OTD. I’m not sure how I’m going to be able to get through this. I’m heartbroken.



ASF, my friend, based on what I know about otd (having never been there), may I be the first to offer you my heartfelt congratulations. They don't deserve you in there, bro.

:tipofthecap:



Brother, it’s most definitely not my jam. Thanks for the kind words, though. I appreciate that.

How are you doin’?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 4
    #29691266 -

I'm doing pretty well! I've got a table top full of freshly transferred or inoculated plates going so it's good to be back on the cult train again. Getting ready to go visit my son at college for parents weekend, and I'm going to get in a couple of days of fly fishing in upstate New York first so really looking forward to that. Too much work, not enough play, but doing my best! 

How about you?  I mean aside from the soul crushing ban from OTD 🤣😭


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 1
    #29691276 -

For the record, you are not banned from OTD.  In fact, you don’t have any ban points.


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hamloaf]
    #29691284 -

Oh, I gotcha. I posted that like 3 minutes after Ythan must have toggled the settings and I had yet to realize.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hamloaf]
    #29691317 -

hamloaf said:
For the record, you are not banned from OTD.  In fact, you don’t have any ban points.



Ban points make you grow man hairs.
:hotdamn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 3
    #29691323 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Justice is best served cold.

Because if it wasn't it would be Justwater.




Is everyone just going to pretend like this gold didnt get dropped in chat?
:thisisheavyman::yeahthatsright:


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29691326 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
hamloaf said:
For the record, you are not banned from OTD.  In fact, you don’t have any ban points.



Ban points make you grow man hairs.
:hotdamn:



So that’s why I’m totally hairless save my head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 1
    #29691335 -

otd is the shit :headbang3:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,973 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8722 8723 )
saralove 5,230,094 174,459 10/08/26 06:30 PM
by GenesisCorrupted
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,143 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,963 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,988 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,705 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
469,285 topic views. 12 members, 173 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 16 queries.