Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awebig Throy]
    #29689474 -

I would but I ain’t got the room no more right now.


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hamloaf] * 3
    #29689507 -

v tek seems like a lot of words to say top fruited cased grains.


--------------------

:crankbowcloud:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awebig Throy] * 4
    #29689508 -

Awebig Throy said:
I'd probably start growing again, but mushrooms are so cheap and easy to have sent to my address.  The equipment and spore print would probably draw more attention these days.




Just grow for the love of it. If you need to pitch a garbage bag over the fence at a festival or three so be it. I remember once dosing a whole wedding with a lb of APE. Good times :rockon:


:vibin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Saxifrage] * 2
    #29689511 -

Saxifrage said:
v tek seems like a lot of words to say top fruited cased grains.




Violet wrote giant word castles and Anne wrote poor haikus that didn’t work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Saxifrage] * 1
    #29689514 -

Saxifrage said:
v tek seems like a lot of words to say top fruited cased grains.



upon inspection...

:thatsayes:

no lie spotted


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 1
    #29689515 -

Pastywhyte said:
Anne wrote poor haikus that didn’t work



Dude you're dredging up so many memories from so long ago it's blowing my mind
:yeahthatsfunny:

I was looking through some old posts from that era and I stumbled across the Hawks Eye NBA Finals giveaway where I gave you my prize since I'd already received a consolation prize in his US Open Golf giveaway.

Good lord I feel so old that feels like it was a lifetime ago


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29689517 -

KevinDontWave said:
Pastywhyte said:
Anne wrote poor haikus that didn’t work



Dude you're dredging up so many memories from so long ago it's blowing my mind
:yeahthatsfunny:

I was looking through some old posts from that era and I stumbled across the Hawks Eye NBA Finals giveaway where I gave you my prize since I'd already received a consolation prize in his US Open Golf giveaway.

Good lord I feel so old that feels like it was a lifetime ago



I remember that! So surreal man, we are getting old :oldman:

What variety was it again? I do remember I did grow it but I grew so many I can't remember more than like 2%

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29689524 -

I believe it was two syringes (or maybe prints) of your choice and I 100% don’t remember what you picked.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Saxifrage]
    #29689526 -

Saxifrage said:
v tek seems like a lot of words to say top fruited cased grains.



:whathesaid:

+ Thats not Rice,,, thats mash.


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: nuds]
    #29689530 -

nuds said:
I confess - I’m in the same boat as JLP. I think there are redeeming members in all boards, and some that aren’t, too. I first posted in OTD way back when I first joined and got chased out pretty quick like a whipped puppy.

Anywho, the fireworks were entertaining and livened the place up. With that being said I’d like to leave OTD at the door, have a chat, share some knowledge and talk a bit of shit and just generally have a good time.

More to the point, I discovered very recently (as in last week recently) that mush cult is a very active part of the forums. Before that I thought it was essentially just archived knowledge/threads, and that the Pub was the most active part of the site. I’ve been searching bodhisatta‘s profile and just clicking through his sig every time I needed to revisit teks for weeks - before discovering here.

I’ve currently got 3 of my first ‘ever’ cakes fruiting using spores that were kindly sent to me by flapping_bird about a year ago to get started. It’s been fun learning the ropes and I’ve been learning the fun of contamination after losing 11/14 of my most recent jars to trich. That’s about all for now - but a small part of me thinks it’d be hilarious to pull some beginners luck and grow some cake wars monsters,



Hey man didnt mean to snub you this morning i was just on my way out to work.  I forgot what the question was but im happy to answer here. 

Thanks for being with us.  Didnt mean to come off vapid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 3
    #29689537 -

"It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 1
    #29689543 -

Pastywhyte said:
Lt Yar was the cause of a lot of ruined socks in my youth



remember when they just killed her in an episode for like no fucking reason?
:pink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29689570 -

BeefExtreme said:
Pastywhyte said:
Lt Yar was the cause of a lot of ruined socks in my youth



remember when they just killed her in an episode for like no fucking reason?
:pink:



Not before she hooked up with Data :howyoudoing:


--------------------
The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you - NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Jean-Luc Picard] * 6
    #29689576 -

he is fully functional :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Saxifrage] * 1
    #29689577 -

Saxifrage said:
v tek seems like a lot of words to say top fruited cased grains.



Between this and mudas bottle tek I'm surprised those pp5 containers didn't catch on more. Its a good size especially since everyone here cycles between strains over and over again


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Jean-Luc Picard] * 8
    #29689592 -

Oh yeah! They got into some shit that made everyone all fucked up and horny and data was the only one not effected so he banged her. that dog.

That was lovely. I can't watch Picard because the pain of losing Data and having them fuck with me is too much.

Anyway, big confession for the day.  I didn't really enjoy permanently burning everyone's bridge with OTD but it does seem that in the end, most of even them saw the reason in it. Okay I lied, I did enjoy quite a bit of it. Found out who my real friends were for sure. Proud of you guys for standing up for a badly needed change. Caught another ignore from Eric the red which is great. I find him to be insufferable but we don't have to see each other anymore. Looks like we have a few new cult members including JLP who's a fucking legend so thats rad. I coerced lowbrow--one of the worst members on the org--into purchasing a supporter tag which is comedy gold. I suppose I will miss paw.  Racist old hound dog that he was, he was kindof an uncle to us all and its a bummer that it has to be that way. I do wish him all the best with his cancer stuff. Infuriated some nazis which is always a worthwhile endeavor. I hope they have stressful dreams. 

All that and I had a pretty decent day at work. I figured out some maddening electrical bullshit thats been stumping us for a while. Came home and got in my Shroomery Pj's just in time for Story Time with Pasty. (brilliant thread idea btw) Duc has supper on and I got all the fuckin work I need. Couldn't ask for much more.

Love all you fuckin people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29689593 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29689594 -

:hellyeah:



all in a days work huh?


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29689618 -

BeefExtreme said:
mushboy said:
luckily im a mod and cant be banned

:retrocool:




Not A mod, my dude.







THE mod.




I do hope yall appreciate mushy.




After seeing him in action.  I kind of got a school girl crush on him. I mean if he's half the man I think he is....


So mush respect for the mushmanboy


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: schmutzen] * 1
    #29689624 -

schmutzen said:
Those are Jack Frost jars that I knocked up in April and have been sitting in the fridge all summer.  They definitely lost some vigor but it's still cool to see them pop 6 months later.




They're  gorgeous. Thats for sure:hatsoff:


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gymnopilus cultivation
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
PhenoDreamers 15,554 561 10/07/26 09:55 AM
by GymnCarrey
* Facebook Cause jono80 620 4 08/31/07 11:32 AM
by CaptainLinger
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8722 8723 )
saralove 5,229,049 174,459 10/08/26 06:30 PM
by GenesisCorrupted
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,160 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,963 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,987 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,703 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
468,727 topic views. 21 members, 87 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.062 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 16 queries.