Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 |
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Rasmodius] * 8
    #29680012 -

Congrats LO-Z. :yourock:

Welcome to the club buddy!  don't hesitate to reach out to any of us if you need anything at all. Especially cultures.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: BeefExtreme] * 7
    #29680025 -

BeefExtreme said:
And thanks to our new council member reality glitch. Excellent job.



:chefskiss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: RealityGlitch] * 11
    #29680048 -

HOLY SHIT

I'm mid write up and Glitch messages me... I had no clue this was a public thing!!

First off I want to thank everyone for being so welcoming. Like by far the most welcoming online community of people i think I've ever come across. Typical online forums are gate kept, you have to be in the loop to be accepted and more often than not you're ostracized for being a noob..

Not here :heart:

I took my first psychedelics at 15,,, kinda early, but life changing in a positive way. I owe a lot of my perspective and ways of life to them. My last trip i felt a calling to start cultivating mushrooms without knowing anything about them. I spent hours on youtube to acquire a load of good,,, and no so good information.

My Confession is I used a lot of Chat GPT to help guide me ruin my first few attempts. I got a couple AIO bags that botched (Currently writing something in Beef's AIO Rescue tek about it as we speak.) (Thanks Beef)).

My first big tub in a boomer bin got really bad trich after ~2 months of work and waiting, i though purchasing stuff from a vender would guarantee success (Wrong). So i had to learn how to make my own stuff to be a "True Cultivator"

While watching Youtube there was a video that mentioned Baby Yaga's write up on Pans in Tubs and thats when I found this wonderful place. I was scared at first to jump in and asked questions. I didnt want to disturb anyone or be the new guy in a strange online forum.

I spent weeks reading Baba Yaga's Pans in tubs tek, Beef's Hitch Hikers Guide to the Shroomery, and finally decided I needed to ask questions if i was ever going to be successful in this.

To my surprise BEEF! Out of all the people that could have responded.. it was the guy that wrote everything I've been reading for the past few weeks. That was all I needed.

I'm now surrounded by OG's and legends of cultivation that understand wht its like to be a noob,,, and absolutely don't shame me for asking day 0 questions.

Beef, Kloakk, Baba, Puff, Faht,,,,, just yesterday went above and beyond to help me. and Honestly i was on a 2.5g taste test of my recent harvest and ended up making this. In all reality its how it felt. I'm very fucking grateful for you guys



Agar Wedge, Langten, awfullotofshrooms, belintaf, bloodsonnew, veggie, and fontinalis all inspired me to keep going and gave me the push to actually write the Brown Rice tek.

If I didn't name you please don't take it as though I didn't notice you or am not thankful for you.

I'm beyond grateful, thankful and awe struck by this community. I Promise to share as much as I can about what I learn on my journey. Like the OG's that went before me, All I want to do is grow, teach, learn, trade, help, inspire, and breath life into this place.

I could keep going, but I'll leave it at thank you, truly all of you for the inspiration, motivation, and willingness to help a total stranger, simply for the love of the game.

You guys are truly fucking Awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: RealityGlitch] * 4
    #29680049 -

It was a pleasure catching up with this thread, many heart felt responses which is much more than being a cultivator, so Thank you all.  Congratulations to JoeTherapist, Zef, DivineverDance, and Lo-z, sounds like a party to me.

:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: MushLuvR77] * 2
    #29680075 -

Congrats Lo-Z!

You are already making a huge impact on this community

Keep it up!

:amusedapplause:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Pastywhyte] * 3
    #29680087 -

:popcorn: part of the ship ... Part of the crew :drunkaf:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: bloodssonnew] * 3
    #29680158 -

Congrats Lo-Z, well done and welcome to the club!

Edit: and indeed, nice writeup Glitch. Your effort shows.

Edited by Churpee Choozle (09/28/26 01:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z] * 3
    #29680184 -

Congratulations Lo-Z, it's been electrifying having you around and a nice spark to the org. Who doesn't like a little zap in their life :naughty:

Your chill and low impedance presence around these halls has been great and I hope to see you around for a long time brother, keep up the good work and thank you for the fixative print preservation :hatsoff:



--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 3
    #29680188 -

Huge congratulations, Lo-Z!



I hope you never lose that curiosity about things and keep inspiring others!

Big hug :hug:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Belintaf] * 4
    #29680201 -

Lo-Z said:
My last trip i felt a calling to start cultivating mushrooms without knowing anything about them.





Do we take mushrooms to get weird, or do mushrooms take us to get weird?

Welcome to the shroomery lo-z :mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Dala] * 3
    #29680213 -

Right on Lo-Z!! The noob with the goods!

:goodwork::sunspots:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z] * 1
    #29680328 -

Congrats man tha is for the honorable mention as well!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Kloakk]
    #29680605 -

Kloakk said:
Congratulations Lo-Z, it's been electrifying having you around and a nice spark to the org. Who doesn't like a little zap in their life :naughty:

Your chill and low impedance presence around these halls has been great and I hope to see you around for a long time brother, keep up the good work and thank you for the fixative print preservation :hatsoff:






Ahh you get it ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป, well played sir. I see you Kloakk I see you
:snoopyes:


And also, thank you for the kind words :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 4
    #29680610 -

This is one of the best communities out there. Regardless of topic,  I see so much help and support between everyone that it makes me wish the rest of the world was so eager to help one another like everyone does here.

The utter lack of gatekeeping in itself is amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z] * 3
    #29680612 -

Great place to be, great place to learn. And no one asks you to help move furniture :awesomenod:


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z]
    #29680649 -

Lo-Z said:
Ahh you get it ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป, well played sir. I see you Kloakk I see you
:snoopyes:


And also, thank you for the kind words :heart:



My pleasure man :hatsoff:

:nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z] * 6
    #29680690 -

Lo-Z said:
This is one of the best communities out there. Regardless of topic,  I see so much help and support between everyone that it makes me wish the rest of the world was so eager to help one another like everyone does here.

The utter lack of gatekeeping in itself is amazing.



The revolution begins here.
:leocheers:


--------------------
It takes guts to be
gentle and kind

Another way to live

Your ego is your nemesis.
Seek the truth tirelessly,
Even at the cost of your own sanity.
-fiddle_head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: LadysKnight] * 3
    #29680702 -

Dala said:
Great place to be, great place to learn. And no one asks you to help move furniture :awesomenod:




actually now that you mention it;

LadysKnight said:
The revolution begins here.
:leocheers:



:raisemyglass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: Lo-Z] * 6
    #29680707 -

Lo-Z said:
This is one of the best communities out there. Regardless of topic,  I see so much help and support between everyone that it makes me wish the rest of the world was so eager to help one another like everyone does here.

The utter lack of gatekeeping in itself is amazing.



When I got NOTM I showed my wife and she knows how much this forum means to me and she cried and so I did too.

This place is a big deal, but, also chill.

:riot:


--------------------

Edited by bluescreen (09/28/26 04:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Noob of the Moment Thread [Re: bluescreen] * 3
    #29680720 -

bluescreen said:
Lo-Z said:
This is one of the best communities out there. Regardless of topic,  I see so much help and support between everyone that it makes me wish the rest of the world was so eager to help one another like everyone does here.

The utter lack of gatekeeping in itself is amazing.



When I got NOTM I showed my wife and she knows how much this forum means to me and she cried and so I did too.

This place is a big deal, but, also chill.

:riot:




I 100% agree with you. I was very sat back in my chair when i got the message from Glitch. borderline emotional but I had to keep it together.

:hewut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2160 2161 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,303,970 43,201 09/29/26 04:32 PM
by Baba Yaga
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 87 88 )
Hindsight 81,312 1,754 09/28/26 10:54 PM
by MushLuvR77
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 551 552 )
nosf3r4tu 353,167 11,031 09/29/26 06:55 AM
by BBBlack
* Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
wavyedge 16,123 416 09/28/26 12:39 AM
by Kloakk
* Excited noob! MushroomFriend 1,142 19 10/31/04 04:55 PM
by MushroomFriend
* Some noob questions MittsWaQ 637 7 08/26/04 12:56 PM
by hyphae
* NOOB STRIKES AGAIN TODAY 1,050 12 06/04/04 09:11 PM
by Hallucinogen
* A few noob ?'s please reply! Triperific 902 11 06/06/04 07:03 AM
by ralphster44

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
41,632 topic views. 16 members, 52 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 03/24/26
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.