Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8695 | 8696 | 8697 | 8698 | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 |
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tartanmyco] * 5
    #29678301 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: MushLuvR77] * 12
    #29678356 -

Damnit I love this variety so much. ACC first flush:mushroom2::heart:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 6
    #29678360 -

^ woot also got first flush ACC, a prime cloning candidate.



Phantom (PE x Ghost) mocking me. Fuckers don't want to turn into real shrooms in the proper place. Not running this culture again, I have an old swab somewhere, but would like to have fresher swabs available.



Albino Australian Eungella mycelium looking like fireworks



--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge] * 2
    #29678420 -

Agar Wedge said:
Damnit I love this variety so much. ACC first flush:mushroom2::heart:





The caps remind me of these flying saucers sweets I would eat as a kid in the 90s



--------------------
Seems like I've been here before
Seems so familiar
Seems like I'm slipping
Into a dream within a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Tartanmyco] * 6
    #29678458 -

No doubt! Got myself a cluster that's going to swabbed and cloned:mushroom2: really loving the stout stipe and large caps




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Agar Wedge]
    #29678572 -

That's such an interesting fruit! Do you have a preferred TEK for ACC?


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: shroom_fae]
    #29678573 -

I treat them like any other cube, using this Tek:mushroom2:

SFF shoebox

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: bluescreen] * 1
    #29678617 -

bluescreen said:
They're literally raising the roof woop woop!




That's some nice looking feral Medusa x7x+ !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: nektar61] * 4
    #29678629 -



Sent some straggler jars from frickin may to coir just to clear space. Hope those zaps like straight coir and neglect tek :shrug: fugit i'm busy


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Rasmodius] * 5
    #29678674 -

Rasmodius said:
Hope those zaps like straight coir and neglect tek :shrug: fugit i'm busy



hey Ras, good luck with them!...i just did the same with this jar of Aucklandii, have 4 more yet too. gnats are going crazy right now so im hoping the gasket in a gasket, in the bottom of a shoe closet, will help them fly under the radar for a few...months.

Edited by stagger (09/26/26 04:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: stagger] * 8
    #29678757 -



--------------------

:crankbowcloud:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Saxifrage] * 7
    #29678807 -



One of today's cakes — Thai Pink Buffalo (MS) — the slowest one and the highest yielding. Bummer that there's a 512 limit, or else I would have uploaded it in higher quality.



I think I'm gonna do the same with all the cakes I like. :awesomenod:



And here's one of the Thai Pink Buffalo (MS) PF-tek to bulk — right before harvest.

The funny thing is, the cake had pseudomonas during colonization. Nothing major, but I decided to give it a scrape under running water and send it to bulk — it was definitely worth it. :biggrin:

Cosmic hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Belintaf] * 1
    #29678832 -

That's dope! Just spinning it around, or do you have a little lazy susan?


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies]
    #29678838 -

Thanks!

I'm just spinning it by hand for now, but I already thought about making a turntable using a fidget spinner. It's the perfect size and I'm pretty sure I have one lying around the house somewhere. :evil2:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Belintaf] * 9
    #29678842 -

holy shit a fidget spinner can actually do that? ok engineering ideas flowing.

Pic tax, vintage lenses



"So, we are gonna make that fucker trip balls"







--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Edited by Huskies (09/26/26 10:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Huskies] * 7
    #29678888 -



Treasure coast cubensis mycelium at day 7 from liquid culture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Mystikal] * 5
    #29679014 -

Interesting stuff here. This tub is from an LC culture I took of tissue from a single APE fruit and then revived after 3 years. Theoretically this should be a tub of clones but this fat/weird fucker is like nothing I've seen from this culture. I suppose there are still a variety of genetics even if the culture is taken from a single fruit? I'm at a loss here lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: treewitch]
    #29679072 -

treewitch said:
Interesting stuff here. This tub is from an LC culture I took of tissue from a single APE fruit and then revived after 3 years. Theoretically this should be a tub of clones but this fat/weird fucker is like nothing I've seen from this culture. I suppose there are still a variety of genetics even if the culture is taken from a single fruit? I'm at a loss here lol





Either its super dry in the tub cause the fruit to tear itself apart as it grows or there is an infection of some kind. A pic of the whole tub would be helpful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29679111 -

My guess is dry, I am getting back into the game after a couple of years off. Used a new coir brand and still haven't dialed in proper field capacity. Yields have not been great for any of the shoeboxes I've prepped

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: treewitch] * 7
    #29679265 -



Got called into work sadly so can't test it out just yet though after work il try to make a batch of no pour agars 🫡 finally got a real PC I can use


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8695 | 8696 | 8697 | 8698 | 8699 | 8700 | 8701 | 8702 | 8703 | 8704 | 8705 | 8706 | 8707 | 8708 | 8709 | 8710 | 8711 | 8712 | 8713 | 8714 | 8715 |

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,625 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* albino shrooms cheesenoonions 3,717 1 06/07/02 10:39 AM
by Lapius
* Preserving in Chocolate
( 1 2 all )
arex7tt 3,815 22 08/05/03 10:43 AM
by arex7tt
* Super thin split stems that smell like chocolate Oscuro_lobo 3,634 13 10/01/02 05:03 PM
by Anonymous
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Chocolate covered shroomies......... La_casper 1,104 6 08/09/02 10:16 AM
by SixCee
* PF Albinos body 1,894 2 06/02/01 05:19 PM
by BrownPastures
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1453 1454 )
BeefExtreme 457,705 29,079 09/28/26 08:15 AM
by bloodssonnew

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,223,299 topic views. 16 members, 67 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.113 seconds spending 0.09 seconds on 16 queries.