Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1594 | 1595 | 1596 | 1597 | 1598 | 1599 | 1600 | 1601 | 1602 | 1603 | 1604 | 1605 | 1606 | 1607 | 1608 | 1609 | 1610 | 1611 | 1612 | 1613 | 1614
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: dextr0]
    #29675674 -

Yes it's cubes. The yellow I was thinking might be metabolites. This is actually the back of a plate that I poured super thin because at the time I didn't know how much agar you were supposed to put in the dish.


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not die✨

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: dextr0]
    #29675681 -





Having a super rusty eye while also trying to revive 2yo agar plates is fucking with me heavy, lots of the jazz has white mold contam and I can’t tell if this is mold or myc :mad2: but then when I look at it I’m thinking damn that’s hairy af that’s definitely mold. So what the heck. But the other white mold contams take over the plates fast af and this seems to grow at the rate I expect from cube myc. It’s got me in a whirl

Excited to put some clean fresh spores to agar and retune my senses I feel like don Quixote in this bitxh


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–“ π–‹π–šπ–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–•π–”π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–π–”π–šπ–‘π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•²π–Žπ–†π–“π–™π–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: skrimplet]
    #29675683 -

skrimplet said:
Yes it's cubes. The yellow I was thinking might be metabolites. This is actually the back of a plate that I poured super thin because at the time I didn't know how much agar you were supposed to put in the dish.



I wouldn’t personally use that plate. I’d actually probably wait until those pins get bigger and clone one. Then work that on agar till it’s clean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: dextr0]
    #29675690 -

dextr0 said:
I wouldn’t personally use that plate. I’d actually probably wait until those pins get bigger and clone one. Then work that on agar till it’s clean.



ok cool because that was my plan. It's infected with white mold. I was just wondering if the yellow looked like metabolites.


--------------------
idrk how I got here or what I'm here for but I  keep waking up with this biological urge to not die✨

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: skrimplet] * 4
    #29676624 -



Time to make some agar plates

:rockon:

Edited by langten69 (09/23/26 07:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: langten69] * 1
    #29677140 -

Is that Sizzurp? :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Adas] * 2
    #29677146 -

Oh yeah

Its that light cawrn sizzrp

:coolcat:

Edited by langten69 (09/24/26 08:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: langten69]
    #29678469 -

Has anyone had success ever isolating from trichoderma on agar?

The way I see it, if it's present at agar stage I gotta imagine the spores are over everything if you open the plate

So even if there's half healthy growth, is it possible?

I am working with culinary truffles, I will post a picture of the plate tomorrow, but there is a promising section and trichoderma over the rest of the plate.

Should I just assume there's gonna be trich spores on it and keep transferring? Isnt it a parasite that lives within the healthy myc?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: CreonAntigone] * 2
    #29678666 -

I've transfered from moldy plates many times. Maybe not trich specifically (I've rarely seen it on agar), but the spores don't spontaneously fly off unless disturbed. It can be done with care. Give it a shot!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Adas]
    #29678680 -

Lmao mean green ended up on my ochras t0 and atl7 t0 AND my kamodoxbvi t0

Managed to outrun the mean green by t1

And ochras because I'm big dum dum somehow ended up getting trich on 1 of the 3 t2s lolol all good.


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29678866 -

Do some agar powder brands have worse water leakage/sweating? Or is it likely just from the consolidation not dissapearing?

Currently local stores only have Golden Coins PURE agar agar available. I think results were better with telephone brand. It obviously still works, but a transfer wedge will look wet around it.

I think I went with 18g for 1000ml, so maybe just upping the amount a bit for a firmer one would help?

I can also buy the other agar online I suppose.


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Huskies]
    #29678910 -

Golden coins is full of sugar. I would avoid it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29679578 -

The one I have is pure agar agar powder by them, no sugar. Looks like a telephone brand knockoff


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AGAR ENVY! (Anything and All things agar!) [Re: Huskies]
    #29679584 -

I've been using Living Jin bought online. Been working great. But I never really had issues with Telephone brand either.


--------------------
Need genetics? Hit me up!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1594 | 1595 | 1596 | 1597 | 1598 | 1599 | 1600 | 1601 | 1602 | 1603 | 1604 | 1605 | 1606 | 1607 | 1608 | 1609 | 1610 | 1611 | 1612 | 1613 | 1614

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* buying agar - help sinisha 3,832 6 03/31/06 05:49 AM
by FractalXplora
* cheapest glass petri dishes, agar, dextrose, etc Fluxburn 8,385 8 02/14/05 07:57 AM
by Roadkill
* Potato Dextrose Agar X Malt Extract Agar Alegalize 7,003 8 02/25/05 11:03 AM
by agar
* test tubes agar fungophiliac 3,698 8 06/19/20 09:41 PM
by gorilliam
* LOOK! Big AGAR problem. Ever seen this? Not I. need advice BAD! agentstone 5,320 12 03/30/20 10:37 AM
by Surf707
* Agar and the global economy Dem_Bones 1,934 4 03/01/06 09:08 AM
by Dem_Bones
* Agar question WormholeSurfer 1,691 3 10/29/05 07:10 PM
by agar
* Agar's Home Made Compost recipe for bulk substrates
( 1 2 3 4 all )
agar 22,295 75 02/12/21 05:50 AM
by Bart84

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
774,987 topic views. 19 members, 123 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 15 queries.