Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 3866 | 3867 | 3868 | 3869 | 3870 | 3871 | 3872 | 3873 | 3874 | 3875 | 3876 | 3877 | 3878 | 3879 | 3880 | 3881 | 3882 | 3883 | 3884 | 3885 | 3886 | | Last >
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29631496 -

Bags need so much attention to detail. It's laughable to think that the perception is they are easy, it's anything but. Sure spray and pray is easy at first but the lack of reliability is much harder to accept later.

IMO bags are for gourmet, exotics, and people growing at serious scale. If you just want a couple monotubs use jars and a PC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29631579 -

I know iding random lbms is impossible though any ideas on this random fungi?

Cool to see fungi popping up finally been a dry spring/summer here




--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29631671 -




I have these two WBS jars, the first of which seems fully colonised save for the little black seeds pressed against the glass. Does that one look ready to spawn?

The other seems stalled at 95% where every grain has some mycelium but some aren’t fully covered, it has been like that for 3-4 days. Is it worth shaking this one?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: DJHogan]
    #29631688 -

bacteria.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mateja]
    #29631702 -

Mateja said:
Does anyone know what this is?




its an inch long solid metal rounded rod, with a metal ring protruding from the centre, I bought a baggie of these years ago now Im left wih one and need more of them Im building magnetic stirrers and these things are perfect, but where do I find these things?



I was at the hardware store yesterday where I get them last time and this time I couldnt find them, can someone help me indetify these things so that I can ask for them in other hardware stores please?



To me that looks like the little doo-dads that come with cheap, particle board bookcases and other cheap furniture with shelves. They go in the hole on one side and the part that sticks out holds up the shelf by sitting in a little notch.

I think.


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: KlarnEvil9]
    #29631705 -

i believe those are brackets for like modular ktichen shelving and stuff like that, the pegs.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29631741 -

fiddle_head said:
bacteria.


Yup, probably bacillus wet spot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: MushLuvR77]
    #29631756 -

More than likely with bacteria.

Doesn’t hurt to BnS and confirm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mateja]
    #29631786 -

shelf peg/pin


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: arlo.arlo] * 1
    #29631801 -

Good to see you Stipe.

:laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: DV8DUG]
    #29631887 -

:hi:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Stipe-n Cap] * 2
    #29631931 -

good to see everyone


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Nichrome]
    #29631976 -


Hey everyone,  this is the first flush of another bag saved using Beefy's fucked up bag rescue.

Why are my dudes all turning upside down before they open their caps???

Also, I got the spores for these back when all of the confusion was going on with two different strains being sold as Natalensis... going by appearance of my cute little mutants, would any of you be able to tell me if these are the cubensis/NSS or the "real" Natalensis?

Edited by MoldGrower (07/24/26 10:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Mateja]
    #29632293 -

Mateja said:
Does anyone know what this is?




its an inch long solid metal rounded rod, with a metal ring protruding from the centre, I bought a baggie of these years ago now Im left wih one and need more of them Im building magnetic stirrers and these things are perfect, but where do I find these things?



I was at the hardware store yesterday where I get them last time and this time I couldnt find them, can someone help me indetify these things so that I can ask for them in other hardware stores please?




Looks like a rivet of some kind.


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

culture storage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29632295 -

bloodssonnew said:
I know iding random lbms is impossible though any ideas on this random fungi?

Cool to see fungi popping up finally been a dry spring/summer here







Leaning towards Galerina marginata. Do not consume!


--------------------
Question everything, it's very responsive.

culture storage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Nichrome]
    #29632321 -



Quick question do I harvest because technically the tall ones veil is busted and thats when I read you harvest it, I only ask because they are one the smaller side. Don't get me wrong I'm like a proud papa over here this being my first but because of that I want to do right by em.., thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: 1oz0fTheory] * 1
    #29632334 -

1oz0fTheory said:


Quick question do I harvest because technically the tall ones veil is busted and thats when I read you harvest it, I only ask because they are one the smaller side. Don't get me wrong I'm like a proud papa over here this being my first but because of that I want to do right by em.., thanks



Your call, but a couple of things to think about when making the choice. To you want to make sporeprints? Cloning? Pulling up other smaller fruits? It might help to make the right choice for you :awedance:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Kloakk]
    #29632352 -

you are absolutly right i didnt even consider those things only because this particular grow was jusr part of a couple experments i was running to see what FC worked where im at , that said i just want these thing to get in my belly lol :meatwad:

im still trying to figure out how to just make it so its not multiple post do you just reply to your self , if so im gonna try that next time and thank you

Edited by 1oz0fTheory (07/25/26 01:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: 1oz0fTheory] * 1
    #29632365 -

1oz0fTheory said:
you are absolutly right i didnt even consider those things only because this particular grow was jusr part of a couple experments i was running to see what FC worked where im at , that said i just want these thing to get in my belly lol :meatwad:

im still trying to figure out how to just make it so its not multiple post do you just reply to your self , if so im gonna try that next time and thank you



Then eat them right of the cakes :naughty:

Not sure what you mean with multiple post. This is the qqqa thread and we don't want in depth discussions, it happens though :lol:

But whenever a new question pops up feel free to ask. If you mean quote and answer several posts I just quote one post answer it, scroll up and quote the next before posting my answer(s).


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Nichrome] * 1
    #29632417 -

Nichrome said:
Mateja said:
Does anyone know what this is?




its an inch long solid metal rounded rod, with a metal ring protruding from the centre, I bought a baggie of these years ago now Im left wih one and need more of them Im building magnetic stirrers and these things are perfect, but where do I find these things?



I was at the hardware store yesterday where I get them last time and this time I couldnt find them, can someone help me indetify these things so that I can ask for them in other hardware stores please?




Looks like a rivet of some kind.



So I went to this giant ass hardware store and eventually managed to find something almost identical, still have no clue what it is tho :shrug: this time they had shaved edges and came with rubber caps..



The original one is on the far left



was able to put together this "proof of concept" in less than 10min and it worked just fine. Just a computer fan, clipped off the fan blades and placed 2 tiny neodymium magnets on top, ive built something similar before tho so it wasnt like I was just testing something out and managed to build it in 10 min :bongload:




--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub with optimal Surface Conditions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 3866 | 3867 | 3868 | 3869 | 3870 | 3871 | 3872 | 3873 | 3874 | 3875 | 3876 | 3877 | 3878 | 3879 | 3880 | 3881 | 3882 | 3883 | 3884 | 3885 | 3886 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* quick question, finished colonizing? usefulidiot 1,848 1 04/06/03 04:31 PM
by kindkesey
* Quick Question grateful_head 1,233 2 08/18/01 01:40 PM
by Billyblastoff
* New to the boards, and a quick question to start ! Anonymous 1,825 4 03/11/02 01:18 AM
by 2shrewmen
* Verm question optikal_trip 736 5 09/24/01 08:22 PM
by optikal_trip
* A QUICK QUESTION....NEED FAST REPLY PLZ MushroomBoy123 1,298 10 05/23/02 09:33 PM
by MushroomBoy123
* Quick Question About Sterilization Nirvhead 844 5 12/22/02 01:23 PM
by Angry Mycologist
* Quick Question, quick answer please Close Call 620 1 10/06/02 10:18 AM
by rheidiohed121
* some quick questions about my treasure coasts alf 3,840 19 11/15/01 11:54 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,154,297 topic views. 31 members, 92 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.074 seconds spending 0.049 seconds on 16 queries.