Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: CarlSagansRayGuns]
    #29566370 -

:dancingshroom:

Looking forward to seeing more pictures CSRG!


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: tree frog] * 11
    #29567589 -




These are only 36 hours old and are already showing the red droplets.  They have been around 72 degrees Fahrenheit and the humidity has been 80 percent or less.  Mainly because it's so dry where I am right now it's a struggle to maintain any sort of humid conditions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: CarlSagansRayGuns] * 5
    #29584078 -

Off to the races :bump2: germ plates coming along nicely, going to transfer/trench later today :cool::mushroom2:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: Soloist]
    #29584380 -

Soloist said:
Damn I been seeing these around for a little bit now, but I didn’t realize they had their own thread and how much work you put into them.

Seriously the sexiest mushrooms on this site I think.

*Added to the wishlist



For real. Just saw this thread for the first time. Incredible work, all. Tree frog continues to impress.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29584431 -

I was actually able to get my hands on a print by a very generous member a short time ago, got around to getting them on agar honestly just this morning.
Super stoked about these and will definitely keep the thread updated! My 180mm macro lens has been long neglected and I’m dying to give it some love with these fruits.

I’d be happy to sent you a print when I get that far.
(Hopefully anyway as this will be my first foray into pans).


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
•89g fresh subspectibilis tea•
•Rapéh Crafters•
• Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banning•

Edited by Soloist (05/23/26 07:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: Soloist]
    #29584527 -

Quote:
Soloist said:My 180mm macro lens has been long neglected and I’m dying to give it some love with these fruits.

I’d be happy to sent you a print when I get that far.




That would be delightful! I have 70 days to go so you got some time lol.


IDK if there's a camera nerd thread anywhere, but curious about that macro as well. I've got a bunch of misc crap (some phone clipons, some cheap set of like a dozen stacking macro lens filters, etc), but would be curious to see what people are using for nice shots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: Rasmodius] * 5
    #29592490 -

My first Pan India. It’s only 1/2 tall. I cased this tray yesterday and this popped up out of the casing between yesterday and this evening. It looks to even have the red droplets on the small stipe!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: AZ Starman2112]
    #29593462 -

I think they don't like my agar - diluted grain water with some food colouring.  Very slow.  I always worry about food colouring though; whether some ingredients are disagreeable to our fungi.  I've occasionally tried to check those, but got lazy this time.

The other pans I received from our beloved OP are doing a bit better on that same agar, but I think I need to try a new, keep-it-simple low-nutes LME agar batch for the next transfers.


--------------------
How I make spore prints
FFU build

"The idiots are taking have taken over" -NOFX

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 7
    #29593892 -






Definitely a strange mushroom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: CarlSagansRayGuns]
    #29593896 -

That looks insane... Is that mushroom bleeding? Lol


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29595605 -

One more Pan India. Have a few pins popping up. I’ll take it because this is what I had a feeling to be compromised spawn.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 3
    #29597015 -

Some more popping up!




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: AZ Starman2112]
    #29597892 -

Have these been officially assayed for potency and that kind of thing? Idk how approachable that is or even how relevant. Just figured someone might have done it just for the numbers.

I put one of my jars to supplmented coir the other day. There's a ton of long white hairs just on the surface but not really attached to anything. I assumed MAYBE it was some sort of hair that got mixed in and is now wet, which would be incredibly weird. Pulled one out with a tweezer and it's almost like a spider web so i'm assuming it's mycelium of some sort. Anyways hopefully it's nothing bad but if so, meh, i have 3-4 other jars I'm about to spawn.



--------------------
My posts are long winded and dense.
Supplemented coir experiments< Currently ongoing spring 2026.

~Agar~ 1000mL water = 1000g water. use ~1% agar...1% of 1000g is 10g.  For cubes, use between 1-2% nutes (10-20g). For pans use 0.5% nutes (5g).

Everything I have typed is purely fiction, and is purely for personal amusement.
All images I've posted are not mine and I am simply posting interesting things I found on the Google.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: Kunta Kente] * 2
    #29598237 -

This is perfectly normal. It's just your substrate going through puberty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: strawboy]
    #29600531 -

Was away a couple days and had these when I got back. I was worried about the white stuff on the stipes, so I cut above that. I took some caps for spore prints, sent 15g to the dehydrator and the parts of the stipes covered in white I sent to the trash. For knowing I had questionable spawn, I’m happy I did get some fruit. There were also tiny pins, so I’ll definitely get a little more.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: AZ Starman2112]
    #29600811 -

The stems on these are thick and weird.  Remind me of dandelion stems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: CarlSagansRayGuns] * 3
    #29603949 -

not the canopy I was hoping for...time to clone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: blakeyface] * 2
    #29603964 -

p.s. owing everything to tree frog... really wishing you'd return

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: blakeyface] * 1
    #29604030 -

Tree frog is an amazing contributor to our little myco world. I hope she keeps doing good work even if its not here. We all benefit from it so much.


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India [Re: arlo.arlo]
    #29604076 -

too true... if you hear that she's posting elsewhere, please share her whereabouts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 806 807 )
Hillbillyjohn 630,033 16,124 10/03/26 09:10 AM
by Guerrilla
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 553 554 )
nosf3r4tu 355,150 11,070 10/05/26 09:33 PM
by Bigworm
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 589,394 15,115 10/04/26 08:42 PM
by divineverdance
* Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
wavyedge 16,200 416 09/28/26 12:39 AM
by Kloakk
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2162 2163 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,308,231 43,252 10/05/26 10:02 PM
by SignedinStranger
* The Official Mediocre Grows Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 )
Mackload 10,882 483 09/23/26 04:01 PM
by odissey
* Wet spots/sour rot "bacillus sp." livingsublime 8,813 9 12/21/02 03:05 AM
by livingsublime
* decessiants (sp?) question tps 731 7 09/20/02 11:02 PM
by tps

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
4,331 topic views. 15 members, 50 guests and 246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.