Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 |
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura]
    #29686716 -

Asura said:
My 3rd tub is kicking out some beasts. 7 fruits over 10g. A 15g and a 16g among them.





:chefskiss:

Did you get a chance to try them yet?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 7
    #29686723 -

SkanskKorv said:
Did you get a chance to try them yet?



Not yet. My mom offered to trip sit for me, though, which I thought was nice :lol:


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 5
    #29686730 -

Asura's mom



--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29686737 -

Well, she did do 0.3g of ttbvi once :lol:


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 2
    #29686751 -

I pre-cut, bake and store my foil for prints. It’s funny when the semp caps are bigger than the foil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29686804 -

Asura said:
Well, she did do 0.3g of ttbvi once :lol:



:chefskiss:

Mine knows what I'm doing, but she ain't happy about it :rofl:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29686822 -

Asura said:
Well, she did do 0.3g of ttbvi once :lol:



That's awesome... I've been suggesting that my own mother should try shrooms but she ain't budging.

What did momma think about the TTBVI? 0.3g kicks pretty nicely :naughty:


Kloakk said:
Asura said:
Well, she did do 0.3g of ttbvi once :lol:



:chefskiss:

Mine knows what I'm doing, but she ain't happy about it :rofl:




Mine knows about it and used to be worried AF over it even though I showed her the science behind it etc and told her my experience. One day she suddenly switched and claimed she has been reading about Shrooms for a long time and knows it's good for you and I was about to snap... Like wtf mom? But then I was like oh shit wait, I'll just let this happen and let her tell me about how shrooms work:lol:

Spoiler: she was very very wrong with many things:uhoh: but she supports them now and love hearing about my stories from "the other side" so I think she's curious:muppet:


My momma is crazy but I love her to death and would LOVE to do shrooms with her:awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 1
    #29686863 -

SkanskKorv said:
Mine knows about it and used to be worried AF over it even though I showed her the science behind it etc and told her my experience. One day she suddenly switched and claimed she has been reading about Shrooms for a long time and knows it's good for you and I was about to snap... Like wtf mom? But then I was like oh shit wait, I'll just let this happen and let her tell me about how shrooms work:lol:

Spoiler: she was very very wrong with many things:uhoh: but she supports them now and love hearing about my stories from "the other side" so I think she's curious:muppet:


My momma is crazy but I love her to death and would LOVE to do shrooms with her:awesome:



That's awesome. I hope you two can do that one day. I will never trip with my mom...I can't even trip with friends.

My mom spent a lot of time walking around in a gold castle but "it was just too much damn gold!!!" lol


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 7
    #29687059 -

What do y’all think about the two darker tubs? Are they about at the threshold to harvest or should I let them ride a while longer?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Marxcelium]
    #29687126 -

I don't know, but they look badass.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Marxcelium] * 1
    #29687311 -

I personally would not have a problem harvesting the 2 darker tubs but I also wouldn't be opposed to letting them go for a few more days either. I would even harvest the really dark ones and wait for the others to catch up. Nice work!

Edited by Bigworm (10/05/26 09:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Marxcelium]
    #29687895 -

Darker tub is ready to go. They’ll turn soon if you take em much further. Very very nice grows :rockon:


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: MojaveMyc] * 1
    #29687911 -

Asura said:
SkanskKorv said:
Mine knows about it and used to be worried AF over it even though I showed her the science behind it etc and told her my experience. One day she suddenly switched and claimed she has been reading about Shrooms for a long time and knows it's good for you and I was about to snap... Like wtf mom? But then I was like oh shit wait, I'll just let this happen and let her tell me about how shrooms work:lol:

Spoiler: she was very very wrong with many things:uhoh: but she supports them now and love hearing about my stories from "the other side" so I think she's curious:muppet:


My momma is crazy but I love her to death and would LOVE to do shrooms with her:awesome:



That's awesome. I hope you two can do that one day. I will never trip with my mom...I can't even trip with friends.

My mom spent a lot of time walking around in a gold castle but "it was just too much damn gold!!!" lol



My mom has recently developed an interest in psychedelics. She’s training to become a death doula, and has always been very supportive of my mushroom endeavors.

So it’s time. I’m torn on whether or not I’d like to trip with her, but it’ll be an honor to provide her first dose. Fascinating that you gave yours pans. Part of me wants to reach back for something weaker to give mine. Maybe ochra or something.

How did you decide what to give her?


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: MojaveMyc] * 2
    #29687971 -

MojaveMyc said:
My mom has recently developed an interest in psychedelics. She’s training to become a death doula, and has always been very supportive of my mushroom endeavors.

So it’s time. I’m torn on whether or not I’d like to trip with her, but it’ll be an honor to provide her first dose. Fascinating that you gave yours pans. Part of me wants to reach back for something weaker to give mine. Maybe ochra or something.

How did you decide what to give her?



That's really cool about your mom. I'm trying to build a network in my town of people doing that as well therapists that are licensed to
to work with mushrooms.

Mom got pans because at the time that was all I was growing. Plus, pans have been solid for me in terms of shadow work - and she wanted to
get in there and do that type of work.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 12
    #29688247 -

Thanks for all the help, everyone! Went ahead and harvested these three cause the work schedule is gonna be relentless until the weekend. I really appreciate all the advice and encouragement.




Just the usual scrape, soak, and recase from here, right? Thinking of doing a verm casing for expediency’s sake since I won’t have time to prep and pasteurize my regular stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Marxcelium]
    #29688268 -

Whoa, those are killer :vibin:


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura]
    #29688612 -

@Marxcelium

belissimo! Nice ones, give 'em the verm and enjoy!

:carlton:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Lithop]
    #29688653 -



Almost two weaks ago, I spawned to two containers with coir at a ratio of about 1:6. In both containers, these white spots start appearing at the sides and at the bottom. Contamination or hyphal knots?

This is how the surface looks:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Marxcelium] * 1
    #29688656 -

Congrats Marxcelium!


Verm works but what is your regular stuff and how do you pasteurize?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: ambigu]
    #29688659 -

ambigu said:


Almost two weaks ago, I spawned to two containers with coir at a ratio of about 1:6. In both containers, these white spots start appearing at the sides and at the bottom. Contamination or hyphal knots?

This is how the surface looks:






Looks like hypal knots mate! But this might mean you're about to experience side pin hell:lol:

Last time I had hypal knots like that the tub ended up like this. My gf can't view the image due to her Trypophobia:awesome:


But I still got a great flush on the top of the substrate, it was just really annoying to have to harvest the side/bottom pins.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 589,488 15,115 10/04/26 08:42 PM
by divineverdance
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2163 2164 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,308,811 43,275 10/07/26 02:55 PM
by Baba Yaga
* Printing Semperviva Javadog 3,231 17 01/23/11 01:48 PM
by Javadog
* What p.c. strain is best for outdoors? Rudiger420 1,183 4 03/08/04 02:47 PM
by Loki
* P. subtropicalis(semperviva) 22nd Iteration 2,428 1 11/26/21 01:52 AM
by PsiloPsychIn
* Psilocybe semperviva (P. hoogshagenii var. convexa) Pins!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
stonesun 14,850 77 12/26/21 01:43 PM
by Hoogshagenii
* The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread
( 1 2 all )
BeefExtreme 312 22 10/05/26 03:30 PM
by RealityGlitch
* Semperviva germination times? mycomonster 1,414 12 03/29/10 08:49 AM
by mycomonster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
355,500 topic views. 16 members, 69 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 16 queries.