Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 3801 | 3802 | 3803 | 3804 | 3805 | 3806 | 3807 | 3808 | 3809 | 3810 | 3811 | 3812 | 3813 | 3814 | 3815 | 3816 | 3817 | 3818 | 3819 | 3820 | 3821 | | Last >
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Bigworm]
    #29595184 -

:whathesaid::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Bigworm] * 2
    #29595197 -

Bigworm said:
Archespore said:
i need help ASAP

is there a way to log out of my shroomery account on my mobile device from another device?

The cops got a warrant and searched my house, took my phone mushroom stuff, computer.

I found a laptop that they missed and logged out of my messaging apps remotely but I want to know if it's possible to log out of my account from here?



Log in change your password and that should stop them from getting access, since it wouldn't be stored on that device



Winning answer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: DV8DUG] * 1
    #29595210 -

Kloakk said:
Smellyhobbit said:
stringerdell said:
Hello there all, Ive had my first proper flush come in all at once and it has completely overwhelmed my dehydrator.. what should I do with the excess mushrooms for the next day or so? put them in a ziploc and in the fridge? Ive just left them on my desk for now.



When you say overwhelmed your dehydrator, can we see? If it’s your first time there’s a good chance there’s still lots of room in there. You can fit more mush in there than you think.



:trollcop:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:



:megacrankey:


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 2
    #29595214 -

Smellyhobbit said:
stringerdell said:
Hello there all, Ive had my first proper flush come in all at once and it has completely overwhelmed my dehydrator.. what should I do with the excess mushrooms for the next day or so? put them in a ziploc and in the fridge? Ive just left them on my desk for now.



When you say overwhelmed your dehydrator, can we see? If it’s your first time there’s a good chance there’s still lots of room in there. You can fit more mush in there than you think.



sure here ya go! this is the least crowded rack. I grew a bit last year but with multi spore and this time it's a clone of my biggest one from 2025.. theyre all coming in at once rather than in bits and pieces like last time. I guess this is one of those good problems really :smile:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: stringerdell]
    #29595218 -

Yeah man feel free to absolutely jam them bad boys in there. Stack em and pack em. Sometimes my trays won’t close all the way and I’ll just saran wrap the entire thing.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 2
    #29595253 -

:whathesaid:

My first trays be like


Now they are like


Let them go for 24 hours and they don't care about space in between. If you really can't fit more in, you can put them in a fidge in a paper bag or wrapped in paper towels to wick up any excess moisture.


--------------------
Stoned Gummys | BRF Pucks | Primo Reusable Plates | Easy LI 4 Preserv & Propo
"Psychedelics are powerful substances. Nothing that powerful is completely safe... and nothing completely safe is that powerful!" - Abigail Calder at ALPS 2023
Don't Panic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29595263 -

Smellyhobbit said:
:megacrankey:



I'm sorry, bad joke I know :hug:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Kloakk]
    #29595306 -

Wow those are busy looking trays! Thanks guys I appreciate it, I'm just going to shove em all in there and leave it on overnight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: stringerdell] * 1
    #29595321 -

I feel like is seen it here a while ago but cant find it anymore:
Does anyone just flip their metal lid to the not seal side and run them unmodified? I left my drill at work and we are taking tomorrow off, so im drill less for 3 days and need to get these cultures off agar.

Can I just flip the metal lid disk and that'll give me enough air exchange?

If that wouldn't work could I just loosely install the lid normal and parafilm the lid to the jar?


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: jbgtaa] * 1
    #29595329 -

I do this yes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 2
    #29595353 -

Yeah I’ve packed my dehydrator so full I had to put a 5lb plate on top to keep it closed.

If you cram it full it speeds things up a lot to rotate the trays/flip some of the bigger shrooms every 5-6 hours.  You’ll know it’s helping when the smell ramps up again suddenly.


--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Awfullotofshrooms]
    #29595356 -

I've had great success doing this with jar for agar and leaving the lid loose, don't even need to flip them as before I read that i did it the other way, lids didn't seal PCing because I leave them loose to let steam in,  I'm still in the process of converting my lids so its worked for me!




--------------------
ꃅ𝚘𝘳𐍄𝐢c𝚞ˡ𐍄𝚞𝘳𝚎, 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖞, vṂⲩc𝙤ļ𝒐ցy & ᴄҺěʍї𝘴ŧ𝒓γ

                  🥀₷ĸᴜnk🥀


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Archespore]
    #29595498 -

Archespore said:
i need help ASAP

is there a way to log out of my shroomery account on my mobile device from another device?

The cops got a warrant and searched my house, took my phone mushroom stuff, computer.

I found a laptop that they missed and logged out of my messaging apps remotely but I want to know if it's possible to log out of my account from here?



damn less than a year on the boards and busted... praying everything works out for you dude


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: jbgtaa]
    #29595522 -

I just harvested this bc the big one seemed ready… but there are so many little pins! Should I have just harvested the largest one and left the others? Newbies here so I can use all the help I can get!


--------------------
Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right….

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Elint73]
    #29595570 -

It depends.

When I harvest, I get all the ones around the time the veil is broke or close to breaking.

Kinda like when you see the cap is opening up you see the veil is in the stretching process.

I get all of those ones out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Splittinghairs]
    #29595645 -

Just tossed a shoebox of zaps, springtail infestation but I’m pretty sure I caught it decently early…had it in a JCM about 8 feet away from some jars colonizing on shelves.

How worried should I be about spawning?
Checked the surrounding area, shelves floorboards ect .  Jiffy mix bag and coir cooler, clean.
Spawn jars look free of them.


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
•89g fresh subspectibilis tea•
•Rapéh Crafters•
• Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banning•

Edited by Soloist (06/04/26 08:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Skunkedgorillaz]
    #29595711 -

Skunkedgorillaz said:
I've had great success doing this with jar for agar and leaving the lid loose, don't even need to flip them as before I read that i did it the other way, lids didn't seal PCing because I leave them loose to let steam in,  I'm still in the process of converting my lids so its worked for me!






Flipping lids is some old logic. Why would you need to flip the lid on your agar? Also They are poured thick as hell. Probably could have and doubled the amount of plates

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: CocaineBuffet]
    #29595849 -

Probably because a guy here recently had issues with contaminating agar plates and his process involved struggling with the pressurized lid to the point of using a butter knife to open them. I don't use the metal lids anymore, but I recall struggling with them even when the ring was loosened before PCing.


--------------------
Feeling lost here? We get it. Here's the most up-to-date guide as of 2026.


I know I'm a fool, but that's why I keep trying to learn.
:peace::heart::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: CocaineBuffet]
    #29595864 -

jbgtaa said:
Archespore said:
i need help ASAP

is there a way to log out of my shroomery account on my mobile device from another device?

The cops got a warrant and searched my house, took my phone mushroom stuff, computer.

I found a laptop that they missed and logged out of my messaging apps remotely but I want to know if it's possible to log out of my account from here?



damn less than a year on the boards and busted... praying everything works out for you dude



Ugh yeah, huge bummer to see that, he seems like a quality dude. And if he's still JP based, they do not fucking play from what I hear.

CocaineBuffet said:
Flipping lids is some old logic. Why would you need to flip the lid on your agar? Also They are poured thick as hell. Probably could have and doubled the amount of plates



Makes it easier to get in there for transfers etc in a SAB, I think. Having to pry the seal open fucks the air up. Agree they're poured four years thick lol.


--------------------


.~`  𝔅 𝔞 𝔤 𝔢 𝔩  🥯  𝔅 𝔦 𝔱 𝔢 𝔰  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

🧪 Castellani Preservation | 🔬 The Slidewich | ☠️ Touchless skull sterilizer | 📸 Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Soloist]
    #29596117 -

Soloist said:
Just tossed a shoebox of zaps, springtail infestation but I’m pretty sure I caught it decently early…had it in a JCM about 8 feet away from some jars colonizing on shelves.

How worried should I be about spawning?
Checked the surrounding area, shelves floorboards ect .  Jiffy mix bag and coir cooler, clean.
Spawn jars look free of them.



Spawn jars should be fine if they are sealed correctly, but check the threads. I use xl reusable grain bags from Amazon here. I can fit 2 to 3, or 1 dubtubed shoebox with 1 standard shoebox, or 1 27qt mono in each bag. I haven't had fungus gnats in a box since I've started using them, so I assume springtails would be stopped too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 3801 | 3802 | 3803 | 3804 | 3805 | 3806 | 3807 | 3808 | 3809 | 3810 | 3811 | 3812 | 3813 | 3814 | 3815 | 3816 | 3817 | 3818 | 3819 | 3820 | 3821 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* quick question, finished colonizing? usefulidiot 1,848 1 04/06/03 04:31 PM
by kindkesey
* Quick Question grateful_head 1,233 2 08/18/01 01:40 PM
by Billyblastoff
* New to the boards, and a quick question to start ! Anonymous 1,825 4 03/11/02 01:18 AM
by 2shrewmen
* some quick questions about my treasure coasts alf 3,840 19 11/15/01 11:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Quick Question needs quick answer Wheedhead! 1,176 2 01/19/03 07:06 AM
by Wheedhead!
* quick question SuppaFly 1,039 1 09/18/02 02:41 PM
by mickey_rourke
* Re: Quick Question
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,528 22 06/14/00 03:46 AM
by hitterg
* Quick Question LXTC 1,801 11 09/24/02 08:09 PM
by LXTC

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,154,864 topic views. 19 members, 212 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.068 seconds spending 0.044 seconds on 16 queries.