Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Quick Question
    #20055 - 06/09/00 11:42 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

hey rainman, if you bothered to read further into the posts you might have caught that i was trying to decide between using perlite and a humidifier. seeing is how i already knew you used perlite to line the base of a regular setup, i was still unsure as if it would be effective along side a humidifier. i mean for christ sake man, chilln has onle made like 10 posts and he was able to give me solid advice! you've made however hundreds of posts and still had no idea what i was talking about. you want a diagram? look at the one a couple of posts up! god, some people just don't follow on the same plain as others sometimes. by the way, i find it hilarious that your ego can get such a boost after a single guy comes to your rescue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVorpal
old hand

Loc: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
    #20056 - 06/10/00 04:33 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

ok, 1 more time for you now. First of all, neverwhere isn't a guy. Secondly, here is your quote again: "Also, is perlite used for lining the base of your incubator?" When you said this, I assumed that you were referring to the time when the jars are colonizing(as did tekniq). I made this assumption because no one uses an incubator during the fruiting stage. A better term for you to use would be terrarium. Here is another quote from you :"Once the entire jar is colonized, I keep them in the incubator, but now make it humid." I have a question for you. Do you intend to take your cakes out of the jars? When you post things like this, its hard not to think "This guy has skimmed over 1 tek and confused half of the things in it."
I'm not on some huge ego trip, and I don't know everything, but I obviously know more than you do. So for the last time, read the teks.

G'day

(Vorpal shuts off flame valve)

------------------
see me here:
www.geocities.com/vorpal_rd/justapic.html

Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
    #20057 - 06/14/00 03:46 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, Vorpal, I had gotten the exact same thing out if the original post, but thought that there were some teks that I have not read, (and there are many out there), that used incubators and stuff or if it was miss used terminology.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix