Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 526 | 527 | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | | Last >
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29578179 -

bloodssonnew said:
Ur coir looks like wood chips to me lol the stuff I've got so fine it's like a powder x.x got a link to a vendor selling ur coir?




Oh that's not coir, that's the vermiculite casing. The coir is underneath the casing:lol:


I wouldn't recommend using the coir I've been using since I found out it's nutritious and has caused a lot of contamination issues for me, I got lucky with these boxes... All my Ochras turned green before any pins appeared. I did some research when I found out about this and came to the conclusion that exo terra plantation soil is optimal. You can easily find it on Amazon mate.


--------------------

Edited by SkanskKorv (05/16/26 12:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv]
    #29580230 -

Semperviva worth run from clone or better to stay as close to multy spore as possible? Asking for potency🙂.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: maimunji] * 2
    #29580251 -

maimunji said:
Semperviva worth run from clone or better to stay as close to multy spore as possible? Asking for potency🙂.



Both work, cloning makes it more predictable :rockon:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 11
    #29580579 -

Seems like the semps like the new shoeboxes I made:awesomenod:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv]
    #29580633 -

Are the stipes really that blue or is that just on the pictures? I’ve never seen that on a grow with early fruits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: The Tao] * 1
    #29580790 -

Nope it's just an illusion created by the sheer strength of the baby Semps.


Jokes aside it's the outside light from the blue sky making them so blue in contrast to the warmer indoor light so it's not bruising.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 10
    #29581456 -

All this pinning right now. Looks like summer will be fun


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: maimunji] * 1
    #29581753 -

Looking great! What size are those containers?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Bigworm] * 2
    #29581787 -

Bigworm said:
Looking great! What size are those containers?



There are two small on pic 2.5 litres.
All others are 5 litres.
I run them unmodded lid flip.
Each one have between 200-300 mil. spawn brf vermiculite.
I separate every jar coz im still afraid of failed.
So far pick up first flushes from 2 small boxes 4 and 4.5 grams dry. One box trich on one spot after first flush but other is strong and second flush begin before few days.
From two 5 litres pick up 15 grams dry  they haved good conopy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: maimunji]
    #29581791 -

I love those tubs I started with the double clip sides I'd just leave one side clipped unclip other n put the clip under the lid to raise it for ez airflow for 5min 2 to 4x a day xD


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: odissey] * 1
    #29581821 -

odissey said:






I am back! Just before the tub triched out :crazy: I will take it damn it :dancingshroom:



What colonization and fruiting temps are people having success with?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SawCeeJack] * 10
    #29582164 -

Thoughts on why some caps are pale? Is it because they are too dry? They are in a Dreamer tub at 92% humidity plus a couple of soaking sprays per day.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: bongoman]
    #29582173 -

Yeah they're a bit dry man but a misting will make then look pretty again. I don't use a dreamer or jcm but I know people who run dreamers have told me they mist even though they're in a dreamer because Semps are thirsty af. I dont think they're damaged or anything though they look good to me, just kinda thirsty so give them a little shower and you're all good man.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: bongoman]
    #29582176 -

bongoman said:
Is it because they are too dry?




:snoopyes:

It's not a huge problem, but give them some extra mist when you pass by the dreamer.


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SawCeeJack] * 2
    #29582435 -

SawCeeJack said:
What colonization and fruiting temps are people having success with?



My house is sitting at around 20 degrees celsius atm and around 40-50% humidity. These were drying fast but that is because I like my tubs with plenty of holes. I just mist them heavily twice every day after pins are well established.

They do well in a wide range of conditions tbh.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: odissey] * 13
    #29582441 -






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: AZ Starman2112]
    #29582614 -

Does this look dead to y'all?




It's been a month since I made this shoebox and it looked like it could have mold (smelled a little funny too). What looked like mold stopped growing altogether




I must it now an then and the lid stays cracked open all the time.  What do you think? Thanks in advance!


--------------------


Give away list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: mush_monkey] * 1
    #29582616 -

At what temperature?


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Kloakk]
    #29582631 -

Like 21-22°C/70°F, mostly.
24-25°C/75°F since yesterday


--------------------


Give away list

Edited by mush_monkey (05/21/26 03:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: mush_monkey] * 2
    #29582640 -

Could just be knotting up under the surface.


--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 526 | 527 | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 589,627 15,119 10/08/26 07:29 PM
by Scemilope
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 806 807 )
Hillbillyjohn 630,498 16,126 10/08/26 04:00 PM
by kyu
* Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
tree frog 4,408 161 10/09/26 03:22 AM
by Mandrake Erpelmann
* Using Beneficial Nematodes for Fungal Gnat Control CaptainLinger 2,259 8 09/19/07 07:04 AM
by ThePyschonaut52
* Nematodes: I need some help caphillkid 860 7 05/22/09 11:00 PM
by RogerRabbit
* Nematodes? Agarico 749 1 03/14/03 06:02 AM
by MAIA
* Printing Semperviva Javadog 3,231 17 01/23/11 01:48 PM
by Javadog
* What p.c. strain is best for outdoors? Rudiger420 1,183 4 03/08/04 02:47 PM
by Loki

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
355,725 topic views. 14 members, 128 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 16 queries.