Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 919 | 920 | 921 | 922 | 923 | 924 | 925 | 926 | 927 | 928 | 929 | 930 | 931 | 932 | 933 | 934 | 935 | 936 | 937 | 938 | 939 | | Last >
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: cronicr]
    #29402786 -

cronicr said:
tryptkaloids said:
What an asshole.




What's his name again?



Professor shitlips?


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29402787 -

tryptkaloids said:
Oh you're talking about the fight
cronicr said:
tryptkaloids said:
What an asshole.




What's his name again?



Azure?:lol:



Wait, is this a member here?


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: tryptkaloids] * 1
    #29402789 -

I have a confession.

I haven’t washed the lids to my jars in like 2-3 years and I won’t.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 2
    #29402791 -

You sick fuck :sad:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #29402793 -

Mr Piggy said:
tryptkaloids said:
Oh you're talking about the fight
cronicr said:
tryptkaloids said:
What an asshole.




What's his name again?



Azure?:lol:



Wait, is this a member here?



I dont think there was an e. Got banned couple years after I got here, had a blonde with fake tits as his prof pic


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29402794 -

Is this the dude selling grow lessons online?


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: cronicr]
    #29402795 -

No it was a joke


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29402796 -

I remember he had a similar build in a connex box


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29402798 -

Oh ok


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 3
    #29402801 -

Smellyhobbit said:
I have a confession.

I haven’t washed the lids to my jars in like 2-3 years and I won’t.



:prisonmike:


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29402802 -

Kloakk, one of the best damn things I’ve read on here. 😻Thanks for sharing the stories and pics. It really made my day. You’re a good dude man and I appreciate you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: cronicr]
    #29402806 -

Azur was the one who first started doing fresh air exchange at spawn , dude had some great grows


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: MycoKyle]
    #29402808 -

MycoKyle said:
Did someone say chili?



Klarn did not only say chili, he said ELK chili! 🤩

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: cronicr]
    #29402809 -

cronicr said:
Azur was the one who first started doing fresh air exchange at spawn , dude had some great grows



He's the one who put me on not modifying sfds. They are so much better whole.


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29402811 -

Yeah I never modified mine but I also stopped using them years ago lol


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: cronicr]
    #29402816 -

Change my mind I want shev to win lol


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: cronicr]
    #29402827 -

Yeah seen her size and thought yep she's gonna chuck that chick around , man shev used to have exciting fights


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29402852 -

tryptkaloids said:
What an asshole.




Sounds like a scammer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29402882 -

"I tell people to put aside 145gs for this project" lmaooo


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29402886 -

Kloakk, I loved reading your deeply invested story.

And man, haha, I almost cried when I read that last part. When I was a kid and my sister died, I kept thinking about death and life and why. And wtf it's all supposed to mean. I've become vegan and I've never developed the ability to be cruel to an animal, or kill it.

But every time I put a spade in the ground, or cut down a tree, or harvest tomatoes, whatever, I think of it as a violent act. 'Agriculture is always violent, none of you asked for this'.
We used to have a huge ass vegetable garden and every time I watered the plants (the water came out of a ditch next to the garden) I had to apologize to all the water life I was about to exterminate. My ex-wife would look at me crazy, but it felt like the least I could do. She even got pissed about it once 'You wouldn't miss the chance to punch someone square on the jaw, but here you're apologizing towards things without ears'.

So yeah, I totally get you. And beautiful kitties.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 919 | 920 | 921 | 922 | 923 | 924 | 925 | 926 | 927 | 928 | 929 | 930 | 931 | 932 | 933 | 934 | 935 | 936 | 937 | 938 | 939 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Good Management Practices (and how to be clean!) ODhaze 754 3 04/06/03 07:35 AM
by ODhaze
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* casing from "The mushroom Cultivator" upupup 19,469 9 10/13/25 10:12 AM
by yearofnolight
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,658 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* cultivation state: doubts pantagruel 1,190 11 07/21/06 10:27 AM
by pantagruel
* Psilocybe Cyanescens cultivation danska 1,518 5 11/26/05 04:01 PM
by bongtoke
* Panaeolus subbalteatus Cultivation Teks KingCobWeb 1,265 2 07/11/10 07:37 AM
by Dyno05
* I have cultivated hydroponic mushroom
( 1 2 3 4 all )
deeptraveller 14,722 60 12/10/06 12:50 PM
by deeptraveller

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
468,483 topic views. 18 members, 83 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 16 queries.