Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1680 | 1681 | 1682 | 1683 | 1684 | 1685 | 1686 | 1687 | 1688 | 1689 | 1690 | 1691 | 1692 | 1693 | 1694 | 1695 | 1696 | 1697 | 1698 | 1699 | 1700 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 3
    #29178666 -

don't worry Trumtendo switch will be a fraction of the cost and have better games

. . .


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Edited by Envix (04/04/25 03:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Envix]
    #29178731 -

But really though…
Where are all the people that said that Donald Trump is gonna be great for the economy?

I wanna pick their mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29178739 -

Im sure you do


--------------------
Eat everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Tonydanzawillpay] * 1
    #29178741 -

Right now all I heard from that side is crickets or doubled down delusion


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Tonydanzawillpay]
    #29178743 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Right now all I heard from that side is crickets or doubled down delusion



Tonydanzawillpay said:
Im sure you do



I’m waiting. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29178749 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
But really though…
Where are all the people that said that Donald Trump is gonna be great for the economy?

I wanna pick their mind.



I work with a bunch of them. They seem to be stuck inside of some bubble. I've talked to a few of them at length. They say a business man should run things. Save money or something. They don't seem to have any idea what is happening right now. One of em told me yesterday that we changed the name of Gulf of Mexico so we could claim it as our territory. That way enemy ships can be fired on without starting a war. I asked him where he read it. He says it was a news site he can't remember the name of, accessed through a Facebook link.


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29178764 -

These people are fucking dangerously stupid and they elected the lord of the flies!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 2
    #29178853 -

koods said:




GenericHero said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
But really though…
Where are all the people that said that Donald Trump is gonna be great for the economy?

I wanna pick their mind.



I work with a bunch of them. They seem to be stuck inside of some bubble. I've talked to a few of them at length. They say a business man should run things. Save money or something. They don't seem to have any idea what is happening right now. One of em told me yesterday that we changed the name of Gulf of Mexico so we could claim it as our territory. That way enemy ships can be fired on without starting a war. I asked him where he read it. He says it was a news site he can't remember the name of, accessed through a Facebook link.



I was told that he changed the name because we're only barred from drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, not the Gulf of America....


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29178867 -

I heard that too, cause Biden blocked f
Drilling in the Gulf of mexico


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29178876 -

gopher said:
Hi I. Ready to enter the market with a out $35000

My plan is to put $5000 in every month and a half while the market is declining

If it starts to go up again I may put more in at a time

Does everyone think this is a good idea?



Probably. That's basically what I do with my 401k, except it's the annual maximum split into equal weekly payments. Dollar Cost Averaging on a long timescale beats most strategy anyway.

Of course, you might not have the same timescale.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29178905 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
But really though…
Where are all the people that said that Donald Trump is gonna be great for the economy?

I wanna pick their mind.



You're a real glutton for punishment.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29178906 -

Growery PSF is poppin. :borfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29178910 -

They’re mad


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #29178916 -

Well this isn't ominous...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29178940 -

This is another outrage how is trump allowed to fuck up nintendo for little kids how does that make America great?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29178948 -

ballsalsa said:
Well this isn't ominous...




Might makes right.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29179039 -

Thats rich coming from the biggest team of namby pamby nitwits maybe ever assembled.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29179041 -

Don't even look at your 401k/IRA right now!! What the hell is wrong with you people?! Are we really going to let this motherfucker fucking golf all day while everyone's retirement goes down the shitter from his jackassery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29179128 -

I kinda hope he dies in the middle east on the trip he's about to take over there🤣🤣... they'd be doing us poor folk a favor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29179133 -

KevinDontWave said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
But really though…
Where are all the people that said that Donald Trump is gonna be great for the economy?

I wanna pick their mind.



You're a real glutton for punishment.



Can't tell you how many times I heard, "Well, Trump is a dick, but he's a businessman, so he will do what's best for the country!"

Fucking retards.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1680 | 1681 | 1682 | 1683 | 1684 | 1685 | 1686 | 1687 | 1688 | 1689 | 1690 | 1691 | 1692 | 1693 | 1694 | 1695 | 1696 | 1697 | 1698 | 1699 | 1700 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Reason Behind Trump's Support and Poll Numbers
( 1 2 3 all )
Astral Pain 4,733 59 12/12/15 07:57 AM
by hostileuniverse
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* China could build a modern military by 2020
( 1 2 all )
Green_T 3,249 23 08/28/11 08:48 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,077 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Santorum suspends campaign
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
LloydChristmas 6,771 133 04/12/12 12:34 PM
by Phred
* Judge suspended for free speech Luddite 358 2 09/21/08 11:24 AM
by Ferris
* McCain suspends campaign
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
zorbman 4,865 114 09/26/08 04:58 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Police Officer Suspended for Allegedly Urging Drivers to Run Over BLM 'Idiots'
( 1 2 3 4 all )
qman 5,191 79 01/29/16 03:16 PM
by qman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,230 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 41 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 16 queries.