Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | | Last >
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Henry Swanson] * 1
    #29089400 -

Lol, good to know. Looks like I'm going to just bury this one then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: LilSassy]
    #29089440 -

It might just grow over it, but, ime it has never impeded the fruiting.
Just wait till the myc takes over.
(To be clear I am likely running ochraceocentrata)

Team spawn that shit and see what happens.


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
•89g fresh subspectibilis tea•
•Rapéh Crafters•
• Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banning•

Edited by Soloist (01/15/25 11:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: 999999999] * 2
    #29089484 -

999999999 said:
Bigworm said:
999999999 said:
Just a word of appreciation for these creatures:
they are the best for microdosing, in my personal experience
clarity, creativity and uplifting overall mood
so glad I restarted the protocol using these :heart:




Whatcha got mixed in there? Or is it just the capsule color giving it the golden hue on one side?
:creepylurker:



Turmeric and a pinch of black pepper cuz I'm a healthy boi and cuz natural monoamine oxidase inhibitor effect :biggrin:



I should add these to my gummies! Thanks for the idea


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: EniQma] * 3
    #29089556 -

A 1 week old plate. I should put this to grain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Bigworm]
    #29089607 -

do you add the plin to grain as well?


--------------------
The meaning of Life is simple once you remove your anthropic lens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Bigworm] * 1
    #29089625 -

Bigworm said:
A 1 week old plate. I should put this to grain




Bigworm said:
A 1 week old plate. I should put this to grain




1 week to colonize and pin? Holy shit dude that's awesome!


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Edited by ThurmanMurman (01/15/25 01:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Bigworm]
    #29089637 -

That's incredibly fast, I've never seen in-vitro fruiting that quickly..


--------------------
Be yourself. Don't hurt other beings, or expect hurt yourself. Love others, and expect love yourself.

Cybesa's Ultimate woodlover project



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: UnknownShroom]
    #29089703 -

UnknownShroom said:
Stuntbum said:
Been reading through some of this thread. Not sure if these are nats or ochreaceontrata. Also is it typical these have no spores? Anyone know what these may actually be? Or am I just more confused as ever?



It seems like most everyone here is growing ochreaceontrata at the moment and not true nats. I wouldn't say it's "typical" for them to be no/low spore, but there does seem to be a culture (or more) going around that's low spore so it's not exactly uncommon either.




My moneys on us having a bunch of hybrids with varying levels of cube/natal/ochre in them since they can interbreed and occupy the same area in the wild.



This last tub of my iso was a total bust. None of the pheno I wanted and a grand total of 52g dry over two flushes from 4qt of spawn. :facepalm:


--------------------
LAGM2020

Edited by A.k.a (01/15/25 03:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Dala] * 4
    #29089719 -

Dala said:
9x9, did you use black pepper, or black pepper extract?
I once bought an ashwagandha supplement that had black pepper extract in it and it made me feel weeeird man, like unsettled, which ashwagandha never does to me on its own.
Scared me off of black pepper extract tbh. But maybe it was combined with something it shouldn't have?



Just grinded kitchen black pepper here...
Read it somewhere and started doing it... I like it in the verge of sub-perceptual for work - except when I manage to fit gym in the morning, then I eat 2 or 3 caps as pre-workout, just to get more pumped with the music :muppet: - and, for me, 0.11g per capsule size#1 to break fast with coffee it's the sweet spot... so I had .06 available to fill in.
Quote:
A substance in black pepper called piperine, when combined with curcumin, has been shown to increase bioavailability by 2000%.



I like to think that prolonges the boosting mood effect... but turmeric has other benefits like: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, supports digestion, etc...
And also: you can synthesise MDMA for the piperine in black pepper


--------------------
“All this buttoning and unbuttoning”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: 999999999] * 1
    #29089722 -

Niney, you're a genius!!!

:fingerpistol:

My microdose capsule game just levelled up!

edit: pic tax - my T1s are taking off!


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Edited by KlarnEvil9 (01/15/25 03:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: cybesa]
    #29089839 -

cybesa said:
Just a quick question: You set up the monotubs the exact same way as with Cubes, right? Just more fresh air from what I've read!

I put some spores on petri dishes yesterday and just want to be ready. :smile:



Yes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: FuzzyFoot] * 5
    #29089872 -

Right on 9x9.  I've also a big fan of taking a microdose before the gym.  Finish work > pop a cap > boogie through the gym sess.  Just got home from one actually.  Feelin tip-top. Might try a bit of black pepper on my next batch for the possible mood-boost-extension.

Tax:
got a few pucks of these puppies, though I haven't been very impressed with this culture.  I'm thinking of sending these to some muda bottles whilst also going back to spore. 

 


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: SevR] * 1
    #29090194 -

SevR said:
do you add the plin to grain as well?



I would just put the plin to grain. The agar will go to another jar of grain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Bigworm] * 8
    #29090210 -

Finished pulling first flush from a bag and a small tub. Was looking for something more like this minus the side mush:


But ended up with some smaller ones and a rolling harvest. Didn't take pics of the tub. Not what I was after but still some nice little mushrooms.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Inwagen]
    #29090289 -

A.k.a said:
My moneys on us having a bunch of hybrids with varying levels of cube/natal/ochre in them since they can interbreed and occupy the same area in the wild.




I could definitely believe that.

Quote:
This last tub of my iso was a total bust. None of the pheno I wanted and a grand total of 52g dry over two flushes from 4qt of spawn. :facepalm:



What pheno are you hunting? Are you trying to stabilize those fatties you had before?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: FuzzyFoot]
    #29090458 -

Cheers!


--------------------
Be yourself. Don't hurt other beings, or expect hurt yourself. Love others, and expect love yourself.

Cybesa's Ultimate woodlover project



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: UnknownShroom]
    #29090460 -

UnknownShroom said:
A.k.a said:
My moneys on us having a bunch of hybrids with varying levels of cube/natal/ochre in them since they can interbreed and occupy the same area in the wild.




I could definitely believe that.





Lookin at you Transkei...

:stankeye:

Anyone ever sequence this variety?  First time I ever saw a pic of it a couple years ago I thought it was a "nat".  It has a suspicious combo of "ochra" characteristics... Overlay, higher potencey, comes from South Africa... and I'll be damned if it doesn't look "ochra-like".

cronicr said:
Transkei is prone to overlay, and produces average sized fruits. The Shroomery's own Roadkill swears Transkei is very potent, often stating, "They are the reason Africans wear bones in their noses!"

Picture from www.thehawkseye.com






--------------------
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.  - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Carnonos] * 8
    #29090562 -

I’ve definitely had some odd transkeis





Yeah I have a few phenos i occasionally work on isolating, this recent tub was the big fat ones.


--------------------
LAGM2020

Edited by A.k.a (01/17/25 08:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: A.k.a]
    #29090566 -

At this point Transkeis are the only cube I’m still interested in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: PancyanterA] * 1
    #29090762 -

How have I never seen these? I really like those!

Edit: Are the wizard hats typical or am I gonna have to give an old fashioned behind a Wendy's dumpster to get ahold of it?


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Edited by ThurmanMurman (01/16/25 01:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 647 | 648 | 649 | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 82,076 1,775 10/07/26 04:28 AM
by Noah Keeper
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 554 555 )
nosf3r4tu 355,878 11,098 10/09/26 07:08 PM
by Marxcelium
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 756 757 )
firstTIMER420 589,722 15,121 10/10/26 12:45 AM
by JoeTherapist
* Official Panaeolus sp. IND01 thread - an undescribed Copelandia from India
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
tree frog 4,416 161 10/09/26 03:22 AM
by Mandrake Erpelmann
* Psilocybe × zinnii nom. prov. official thread.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Bigworm 2,344 106 10/09/26 08:17 PM
by Bigworm
* The Official Woodlovers Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 932 933 )
TheDuder 627,489 18,640 10/09/26 09:39 PM
by Blopblop
* Genesis of the PF Redspore Psilocybe motamanM 7,838 16 12/05/03 08:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Psilocybe graveolens berto23 4,260 2 06/19/08 03:23 PM
by caliche

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
630,650 topic views. 23 members, 383 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.018 seconds on 16 queries.