Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Enlil]
    #28685854 -

Enlil said:
One person does not amount to israeli organ harvesting.



Are you suggesting he operated on his own? That's about the craziest thing I've ever heard lol


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28685897 -

I'm suggesting he isn't part of some widespread israeli organ harvesting scheme. He may have been the only Israeli involved for all i know


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Enlil]
    #28685933 -

Enlil said:
some...most are an internet version of playground swordfights between 8 year olds



I never lost a sword fight, when I was 8 years old.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28686129 -

Quote:
Shmuel Eliyahu, chief rabbi of Safad in present-day Israel, approved rape by the military in a 2002 article that has gone largely unnoticed.




So a rabbi in a fringe religious sect from a tiny town in Israel speaks for all Israelis?

What exactly is the point of this thread?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: koods] * 1
    #28686356 -

koods said:
Quote:
Shmuel Eliyahu, chief rabbi of Safad in present-day Israel, approved rape by the military in a 2002 article that has gone largely unnoticed.




So a rabbi in a fringe religious sect from a tiny town in Israel speaks for all Israelis?

What exactly is the point of this thread?



Chief rabbi... the point of this thread is to point out the crazy beliefs of religious leadership in Israel.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28686368 -

Most Israelis think these orthodox sects are insane.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: koods] * 1
    #28686371 -

koods said:
Most Israelis think these orthodox sects are insane.



I think most Israelis are insane.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28686387 -

Yeah but you’re knee deep into antisemitic conspiracies so that’s not surprising


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: koods] * 2
    #28686396 -

koods said:
Yeah but you’re knee deep into antisemitic conspiracies so that’s not surprising



Whoa whoa whoa...

I didn't say anything "Anti-semitic". In fact my half brother is a semite. Wouldn't dream of it.

In fact... I stand in solidarity with the Semitic people of Palestine.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #28686400 -

This isn't going to end well for you


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Enlil]
    #28686404 -

Enlil said:
This isn't going to end well for you



What the fuck did I do?


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28686407 -

Ok Enlil, you can delete this thread... since everyone in it wants to call me a racist instead of talk about the topic. I'm going to start a better thread.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28686452 -

It better have blackjack. And hookers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Kryptos]
    #28686544 -

You literally made a thread to criticize jews.  You haven't said a word about Israeli policy.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: koods] * 1
    #28686794 -

koods said:
So a rabbi in a fringe religious sect from a tiny town in Israel speaks for all Israelis?



It seems so - in the same way the FBI refers to "Catholic extremists"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Enlil]
    #28686812 -

Enlil said:
This isn't going to end well for you



You tried right from the very beginning. Patience is a virtue, but can I bet on the over/under?


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Brian Jones]
    #28686817 -

:lmafo:


--------------------
You have little control of the things you will regret in life
You do however have some control over the things you won't regret
:cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Brian Jones]
    #28686834 -

I saw this thread as enlil giving wooof enough rope... Personally I say let's see what he does with it.  I also know where I'm putting money though.
:batlol:


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Ice Nine]
    #28686929 -

Ice9 said:
I saw this thread as enlil giving wooof enough rope... Personally I say let's see what he does with it.  I also know where I'm putting money though.
:batlol:



This is one of my favorite threads ever tbh...


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Jewish Chronicle [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28686954 -

I personally think all the fruit of Abraham is rotten, and it's only the natural desire of most people to be chill and helpful that softens any of these religions up to the point where we can say they're "not all bad." They didn't get to be world religions by being nice and tolerant. Judaism is slightly different, but only because it became stateless for so long. But Israel is making up for that in spades.

Honestly, that rabbi is speaking the truth. Rape is pretty much an established feature of warfare. It is indeed seen as the "reward" that young men deserve after risking their lives. And also a valuable psychological tool to inflict on the enemy. Sometimes you get a guy like this Rabbi, or Joseph Stalin, who lays it out for what it is. Other times, you get something like the US military, where they pretend to care. Prosecute the most egregious cases, ignore the ones they can, and try to push their troops to use brothels (aka outsourced rape) instead.


--------------------

Edited by B Traven (03/05/24 07:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,180 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2127 2128 )
XUL 502,099 42,548 10/07/26 05:34 AM
by dinosaurs
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* 'Moneymaking part of Jewish tradition'
( 1 2 all )
FrenchSocialist 3,750 38 04/30/07 07:28 PM
by Silversoul
* UK questions Iranians filming Jewish centers wingnutx 440 0 10/13/03 03:18 PM
by wingnutx
* Florida Muslims Seek Reinstatement Of Christian, Jewish School Holidays lonestar2004 871 10 11/03/05 11:02 PM
by Ekstaza
* Libya Destroyed Millennia of Jewish Heritage Luddite 252 0 08/08/07 03:30 PM
by Luddite
* Bush is turning against jewish race and Israel!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Ellis Dee 4,459 42 07/20/06 08:35 AM
by capliberty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
573 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.