Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1060 | 1061 | 1062 | 1063 | 1064 | 1065 | 1066 | 1067 | 1068 | 1069 | 1070 | 1071 | 1072 | 1073 | 1074 | 1075 | 1076 | 1077 | 1078 | 1079 | 1080 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #28401007 -

Him getting work release would be amazing. Back in the slammer by 9, he’d have to squeeze his deranged social media use into 10 hours.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera]
    #28401092 -

They gave it to Epstein, why not Trump


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #28401094 -

The President is on duty 24/7 though.  That's not gonna fly.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28401104 -

impeached for dereliction of duty? hes in jail. cant do executive functions. enough repubs dont want trump i wonder if a 3rd impeachment on the 2nd non consecutive term would do the trick.

... for fucks sake:mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: mushboy]
    #28401113 -

DeSantis is running against him and still can’t bring himself to levy attacks beyond “he’s too nice to gay people.”

He’s got the favor of the base and they all know it. Plus they don’t actually oppose anything he says they just have to occasionally pretend they do to keep up the “reasonable republicans can work with moderate Dems and get stuff done” kayfabe.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #28401161 -

Trumps lawyers tried to decrease civil damages.....contending that Trump didn't actually "rape" said woman.

Result: the judge writes an opinion adding that he did rape her. Now there is a jury and a judge saying so.



https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-raped-e-jean-160606340.html

"The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was 'raped' within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump 'raped' her as many people commonly understand the word 'rape,'" Kaplan wrote. "Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that."


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (07/19/23 08:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28401197 -

koods said:
I can’t find any predictive market that has Biden losing



They all line up or open themselves for arbitrage attacks.

If you dig deep they all lay to a point of effectively being the same book.

The difference between the 2 front runners is negligible and trump has never been shorter.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: pineninja]
    #28401380 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #28401570 -

MTG: Sir, do you consider this to be gawk gawk 9000 or not? It’s a simple question.

Whistleblower: *sweating* I, uhh, ummm

George Santos: Answer the question sir!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #28402906 -

The Ecstatic said:
DeSantis is running against him and still can’t bring himself to levy attacks beyond “he’s too nice to gay people.”

He’s got the favor of the base and they all know it. Plus they don’t actually oppose anything he says they just have to occasionally pretend they do to keep up the “reasonable republicans can work with moderate Dems and get stuff done” kayfabe.



DeSantis is sitting on the fence because he knows he would need the MAGA crowd if he reached the general election. But how's he going to beat Trump if he doesn't fight Trump. Either he's waiting to do it later, or he fears the consequences too much and he's waiting for Trump to self-destruct one way or the other. Then distant second becomes the front runner. Now he just sounds embarrassing, and likely wouldn't get the nomination even if Trump is out of the picture.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #28402918 -

(I can't get the link to copy, but) Trump is making the prosecutor's case for the DC trial. He said, "It's dangerous to even think about" putting him in jail because his passionate fans would be provoked into "potential death and destruction". "Only a degenerate psychopath that truly hates the U.S.A." would put him on trial.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #28402921 -

One of the rare times when Trump is correct.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28402931 -

So?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: mushboy]
    #28402935 -

so what?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28410622 -

More charges against Trump just dropped in the classified documents case

He’s being charged with retaining classified documents that he shared with unauthorized persons in New Jersey


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/27/23 06:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28410638 -

Special counsel alleges that trump conspired to destroy evidence by asking employee to delete security footage



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (07/27/23 06:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28412664 -

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66350225.amp

It sounds like if they get one trumper on the jury (kind of difficult not to do at this point) it's gonna be a mistrial via hung jury.  I know a Republican convention is not exactly a "jury of peers" but I'd imagine if he's a clear front runner for a group that represents almost half of everyone, it might be hard to unanimously convict.  I'd also wager a mistrial would look fantastic for him and not the prosecution.  Hell it might get him into office.


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #28412669 -

Going to trial at all would not help Trump, regardless of the verdict.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28412675 -

Well what's he gonna do, plead it out?  They want him behind bars...genuinely asking?

I mean I'm not familiar with legal strategy but it'll be reasonable to assume he'll make it to election without going to trial first?  I feel like Alvin Bragg will do everything in his power to make sure he's on trial during the election period. 

But really enlighten me I'm not really up to date with all this political tomfoolery


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #28412680 -

I don't know what's going to happen.  Hopefully, they will negotiate a dismissal of these charges.  None of this is good for the nation.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1060 | 1061 | 1062 | 1063 | 1064 | 1065 | 1066 | 1067 | 1068 | 1069 | 1070 | 1071 | 1072 | 1073 | 1074 | 1075 | 1076 | 1077 | 1078 | 1079 | 1080 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,850 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,263 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Marco Rubio says Trump has a little Dick.
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,101 25 03/27/16 02:42 PM
by Douglas Howard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,137 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 16 queries.