Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineOuterbass
Stranger
Questions about the psychedelic experience
    #27093138 - 12/16/20 09:53 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Serious question from a skeptic. This is also an abstract question, as I am not "on the fence" for taking psychedelics.

My introduction to mycology comes from being a gardener, fostering mycorhyzae is critical to growing food organically, or beyond organic as I call it.

When I began learning about this 3-4 years ago I was probably a mycophobe, I wasn't sure if the mushrooms in the store were poisonous etc, but have begun integrating them into my diet. I slowly learned about gourmet then medicinal mushrooms. I then began attending the local mycological meetings.

I was expecting to learn about mycorhizals at these meetings, it took me 2-3 sessions before I learned people were mostly there to learn about psychedelics lol.

I am straight edge, never had alcohol, drug of any kind, cigarette etc and have no plans to change. However mushrooms seemed different to me, because of the complex and biologically fundamental role fungus plays in the biosphere. It did not strike me as a random plant that is poisonous or narcotic.

Eventually online I ran into Stamets and McKenna and begun learning about psychedelic culture, and DMT. The claims were outrageous. McKenna et al portray DMT/psilocybin as the answer to all questions, which is a very high bar.

I have been pondering this for almost a year. My reservations are as follows. For those of us that are straight, substance users appear to be "stoners", that is a personality change happens that turns you into a version of Sean Penn in that 80's movie. That's reason enough for some of us to never do a substance. I do not want to be like that. Also, based on my observations with people I know who do substances, this change is permanent. So it would be a permanent scar if you will. I'm not saying I'm right these are my subconscious impressions.

However McKenna makes the distinction between psilocybin/DMT and say alcohol and cocaine, so I have to allow for that. But I'm not sure if that changes much.

In the last year or so I've discussed psychedelic mushrooms with many people in real life, and what they say is far less than what McKenna says. They just kind of like the trip and don't put much higher meaning on it.

So it's not something I would try just to try it, like skiing. There seems to be a point of no return. And I don't want to do that.

So I have been trying to evaluate the claims using other methods. I have strong beliefs about expanding the potential of human beings, but I am skeptical about psychedelics, that it might be a counterfeit.

Here is my current problem. McKenna and others make pretty extravagant claims. It occurred to me recently that these claims can be tested somewhat without taking anything.

McKenna promotes a psychedelic culture, where most people take psychedelics with some regularity. The supposed benefits would be more enlightened people, ego less people, more in harmony with nature etc.

However we already have psychedelic cultures, they are the very places that McKenna went to take DMT. But instead of staying in the psychedelic paradise he came home to a culture he constantly rails about. If I found a better culture to live in I would move there, immediately.

So, I'm not sure McKenna even buys into it. I think we all know he eventually stopped taking psychedelic.

And finally, I have been researching some of these shaman cultures, and there is nothing to me notable or appealing or better about them. They just seem like "primitive" people who get high a lot, and nothing really comes of it.

So what am I missing? Are shamanic psychedelic cultures better off and I'm just missing it?

Edited by Outerbass (12/17/20 02:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerickomalley238
Stranger
Re: Questions about the psychedlic experience [Re: Outerbass] * 1
    #27093172 - 12/16/20 10:17 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I understand your concerns, though do realize your question is quite vague and also equally very complex. I will say this: mushrooms work only as so far as the individual goes. As in, I have seen them terrify people who I did not think could be terrified; deeply terrified of themselves. This message, if comprehended and understood, can do wonders for one's spiritual growth.

I have experienced this first-hand. Deep traumas mostly resolved, inner-workings simplified, and other beautiful, healing through profound wisdoms received.

I will say this: I am currently reading a book called "Many Lives, Many Masters" (very fascinating read btw, highly recommended) and the author discusses something which likely resonates with many mushroom or psychedelic users.

He discussed (I won't spoil it) experiencing an extremely mystical, breakthrough experience in his work. He also discussed how afterwards, while calmer and more content, he was a bit puzzled how he still worried over the little things and basically how life went on. His "emotional comprehension" of the incident was shortly later not necessarily forgotten, but not re-lived per se. It's the same shit with psychedelics, really. Life goes on, it was an awesome/profound experience but "reality" supersedes memory; hence the saying "before psychedelics, chop wood/carry water, after psychedelics, chop wood/carry water."

Mushrooms, in my limited experience (less than 10x total) have been so deeply healing in my traumatized life that I am forever grateful for them. They have also showed me messages which have hurt me to my core, yet have resulted in profound and necessary growth of my being.

My take is: you seem intuitively interested. If you have a long lasting, deep issue you wish clarity on, or some other deep intention you currently, or perhaps in the future will have, do some more research and maybe give them a shot. I cannot say what will or will not work for you, but if you do research on set/setting/intentions/meditation, make sure you have no psychotic tendencies or familial history of such, and think wisely yet do not overthink anything, I believe you will tremendously benefit.

Hope this helps.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Questions about the psychedlic experience [Re: Outerbass] * 5
    #27093197 - 12/16/20 10:34 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Well, you're missing the experience, and no amount of research can prepare you for that.

Whether you'd find it valuable or not nobody else can say, and there's only one way to find out.  :cookiemonster:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineOuterbass
Stranger
Re: Questions about the psychedlic experience [Re: rickomalley238]
    #27093206 - 12/16/20 10:40 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

It does help, thanks.

To elaborate, I come from a background that is deeply skeptical of pharmaceuticals, Big Pharma drugs, that permeate everything in America now, so it took many years but I am open to medical MJ and shrooms, because at this point clearly some of the Pharma stuff is far worse.

Also, I don't have particular or typical traumas, I was not sexually abused or victimized, and at this point I would not deny a survivor a mushroom if it healed them of that.

I am very interested in the fungus, but it's mostly because of gardening. In order to get the plant to it's potential mycorhyzals are required.

And my interest is in maximizing human potential. You may have seen the movie Lucy, it is intellectually cartoonish but an exercise in visualizing what this may look like.

Now, I have reason to believe this is possible, but my view is that the foundation would be radically increasing the mineralization of the body and some of other nutritionals. I could go into this in more detail if needed.

McKenna and company seem to believe in this too, but through the use of DMT, and looking at the DMT using populations around the world I'm not seeing evidence of that. Yet.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Questions about the psychedlic experience [Re: Outerbass]
    #27093254 - 12/16/20 11:32 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I'm a proponent of personal experimentation, documentation, and attempted repeatability at similar doses for scientific/spiritual purposes and studies.

To each their own always, according to their own gumption and excitement for experimentation.

Stay safe!

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Edited by Loaded Shaman (12/18/20 02:41 AM)

OfflineOuterbass
Stranger
Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27093419 - 12/17/20 02:29 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

This is not really a change of subject but to expand where I am coming from.

I am operating under the position that most biology is operating well under genetic potential.

Evidence of this is as follows. Any of you growers are probably familiar that it is hard to get a random tomato plant to get more than 4 feet high.

I recently found out the record for a tomato plant grown organically. I will ask people to guess what it is, and the average guess is around 8 feet.

The record is 28 feet. The plant looks like a tree. Grown totally organically. The grower didn't do 1, 2, or 3 things differently, he did so many things differently that he wrote a book on it.

The question is if you can do that with a tomato what else can you do. There are more examples of this, and my intent is to see if psychedelics has any possible role in this.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: Outerbass]
    #27093442 - 12/17/20 03:09 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Right but that's what we'd call a false equivalency, my friend; your biology is a lot more complex, and self-repairing than any fruit or veggie. You also have a more complex nervous system than a plant does, despite their ability to potentially perceive pain signals, etc.

You are much, much more chemically complex in function than a tomato, and psychs are a completely different realm relative to that entirely.

For your analogy to work, we'd need to remove government and other restrictions that limit humans from naturally developing. THEN we're on to a good analogy!

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflinePsion
Sage
Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 1
    #27093541 - 12/17/20 05:32 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

i will warn you - psychedelics open you up to an entirely new realm of experiences and sensations, ways of thinking and perceiving. once you open that door, there's not really any going back  to mundania - not unless you're very, very good at controlled amnesia at least. this isn't to say that it's nessessarily BAD experiences - far from it! many can be amazing! ...but they can and uusally are life changing. once you experience the world in a new light, you can't just pretend it didn't happen - you can't help but use that new perception of reality and relate it to your everyday life.

and believe me, things can get really weird when tripping. for instance, it's possible to experience a conversation with something - maybe it's an entity, or your subconscious creating a form to communicate a message to you that needs hearing, or aliens, or god (who the heck knows - the point is you may have something converse with you.) the message they give you can sometimes be important, or maybe just silly - don't always take it as literal truth, but it can't hurt to listen and at least ponder their advice, see if it's sound or not. and similar to dreams, the message may often be symbolic or cloaked in metaphor, not a literal interpretation. much of the psychedelic experience can be very similar to a dream state at times- keep that in mind. symbolism and emotions are important for understanding what you may see and feel, and visualization is a powerful tool for getting a hold of things if they start to get out of hand. if things start to turn downhill for instance, you can change the music to something pleasant and cheerful, try enjoying a warm shower, or engaging in other activities that bring you calm and joy to help bring you back to center.

and those conversations i mentioned? sometimes they get even weirder. sometimes you may remember agreeing to certain things in those conversations, but not what you agreed to - but that you agreed to forget the conversation afterward. if you try hard, you can almost, but not quite, remember what happened - almost like there's a block in the memory. you might experience strange perceptions of time - in fact, time very often slows down dramatically at some points, especially with oral dmt. 5 minutes seems to last like 10-20 minutes, for example - but not in a bad way. you're usually too busy being distracted with new sensations and experiences to be bored. :lol:

the main key to tripping really is not to panic, really. you're not going to die, and since what you visualize tends to start becoming magnified, if you start to panic or you start focusing on your fears and doubts, they tend to start getting amplified and worsening. that's why it's best to have things like music and other things ahead of time prepared, and have a good set and setting ready ahead of time for a trip. clean yourself up, clean your room, get nice and comfy, and don't trip on a bad day when you're feeling pissed off, tired, or in major pain if you can help it. if you're experienced you can work around these things to some degree, but it's not wise to jump in the ocean with weights around your limbs instead of flotation devices.

InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: Psion]
    #27093663 - 12/17/20 08:00 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Stamets and McKenna aren't wrong per se, but I'd warn that both are selling you things. That's why they're so grand in what they say: as salesmen, they want you to believe the maximal vision they can get away with expressing. Note that is not quite the same thing as being 'wrong'.

I'm found of an analogy for 'drugs'. Most drugs, such as alcohol, or cocaine, amphetamines, and opiods (I've experienced with all three classes, thanks to MDs!), are like sex. They tickle a sensitive region, it feels good and they train your brain to get into a loop. This loop can be very, very damaging for some, where they get confused about what's good and bad and what comes first.

The other side of the analogy is psychedelics. They are more like love. They open you up to vast possibilities, but they can require all kinds of possibilities of you as well. In short, many more things are involved and many more things are possible. But the substances are merely the start, they show you where things *might* go but you have pursue them and do the work.

To me, psychedelics are like mycorrhizal fungi for our minds. They are tools or symbiotes for us that point us into a new areas of growth. Realizing that our minds are complex, much more complex than most things we can imagine, these substances help us better explore the possibilities by providing algorithms that allow for re-evaluation. But the commitment to become something new is still up to the user.

BTW, think seriously about how you would test your hypotheses involving psychedelics. While you note that psychedelic cultures are obviously imperfect, I don't count that as proof that psychedelic substances are ineffective. The experiment I'd like to see would involve very closely matched groups and eliminating the possibilities that purported improvements from the psychedelic using group were *NOT* random. This is very, very difficult science and I struggle to see how to make this conclusive.

While we might all want crystal-clear science on the subject, there are many of us who were impressed enough by others' portrayal of psychedelics that we experimented on our own with them. We've found them to be helpful, though imperfect and challenging, and so we continue on our path. Consider that there are many possibilities between 'human perfection' and where we are now and that for many of us, psychedelic use feels like one of the better tools for self-improvement.

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

OfflineOuterbass
Stranger
Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: LeafRaker]
    #27093689 - 12/17/20 08:37 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the responses, I would say I find the psychedelic cultures interesting because they put McKenna's ideas to the test. McKenna creates a narrative of cultural improvement and expansion, but if we look at these cultures there is no evidence of that. If we go find tribes using DMT I haven't seen anything yet to make me buy into McKenna's narrative.

In fact there is such a lack of any evidence of that sort I am baffled at what McKenna is on about. Surely he would have found his paradise in those jungles. I'm not putting these people down, but the proof would be in some kind of pudding somewhere

Offlinejesusfish
Naive Tripper
Male

Loc: Wisconsin Flag
    #27093765 - 12/17/20 09:27 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

At the end of the day they are just drugs. The claims about them can be exaggerated at times. No drug, whether it's an SSRI, Opioid, or even psychedelic, will permanently end suffering.

After taking a psychedelic you're still human, You still get depressed, angry, and frustrated.

However, psychedelics can give you the perspective you need to better navigate these emotions and situations. You don't need to take psychedelics every so often to be "enlightened", but even just a few experiences can certainly be enough to transform the right kind of person into a kinder, and better individual.

That being said there can definitely be some negatives. It's the sort of decision you need to come to on your own accord.

Additionally, as to what you said in regards to shamanistic tribes, I think there is something to be said for that kind of community. If you're from America or almost any other Western country I'm sure you can resonate with the dissatisfaction with many have towards their current life. Smaller living can definitely eliminate some of those concerns.

--------------------
LOVE

OfflineOuterbass
Stranger
    #27093874 - 12/17/20 10:48 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

But nobody moves to those places. Migration is toward the countries everyone complains about

InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: Outerbass] * 1
    #27093960 - 12/17/20 11:30 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I think you're making some bold assumptions.

First, I'm a little cautious about taking McKenna all that seriously. It's kind of heresy here, but in this case it's important.

Second, I'm pretty sure you or I (or anyone, really) have a very hazy idea of where psychedelic usage is highest. Further you mentioned countries as your level of granularity for comparison between psychedelic/non-psychedelic 'cultures', but I can imagine that cities or other smaller units are more suitable.

What you believe *might* be true, I'm just not convinced that's an obvious or even easily defended take away.

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

Offlinejesusfish
Naive Tripper
Male

Loc: Wisconsin Flag
    #27093994 - 12/17/20 11:47 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

That's a big change for a lot of people.

Many have work, friends, and family they wouldn't want to leave or they would simply miss the conveniences of their lives even if they'd be happier.

And that claim's also simply not true. There are plenty of people who explore some sort of communal living at some point in their lives. Just look at the explosion of intentional communities.

Plus, if you look at those countries, it's not all tribal communities. Actually, a majority of people in developing countries live in cities or non-tribal affiliated communities. From that position, the US would certainly seem alluring, with it's better earning potentials and quality of life compared to say Mexico City.

--------------------
LOVE

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: jesusfish] * 4
    #27094012 - 12/17/20 11:57 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

You are missing the mark here buddy.

Mushrooms are like a telescope or a microscope. People buy these things to play around with and some buy these things to do some research that they care deeply about. Same thing with psychedelics.
They can be miss used.

Reading until your eyes bleed will get you no closer to the experience and once you are in you will see the correlations mckenna was making. They are crystal clear.

Also, i'm vary wary of straight people. Why would you not want to have points of triangulation for your self?

Don't let your fears control you. You are in control of that fear.

OfflineOuterbass
Stranger
Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: LeafRaker]
    #27094571 - 12/17/20 05:10 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LeafRaker said:
I think you're making some bold assumptions.

First, I'm a little cautious about taking McKenna all that seriously. It's kind of heresy here, but in this case it's important.

Second, I'm pretty sure you or I (or anyone, really) have a very hazy idea of where psychedelic usage is highest. Further you mentioned countries as your level of granularity for comparison between psychedelic/non-psychedelic 'cultures', but I can imagine that cities or other smaller units are more suitable.

What you believe *might* be true, I'm just not convinced that's an obvious or even easily defended take away.

I could be wrong but in the pop culture everyone is going to South America for DMT, from the Rogan world back to McKenna. Perhaps you can find other places.

But, the point is you are supposed to be able to build a way of life this way, in a primitive manner (that is the point of getting out of the modern polluting world) but all these westerners go down there and then come back to their materialist polluted world. The world they say they want is already going on down there.

To elaborate, those people who are really concerned about the environment, there is no way for modern western countries to stop polluting. I've been lectured about global warming since the 80's and emissions keep soaring year after year. Eg, if you are worried about that the only thing you can do is adopt a primitive lifestyle, like found in the undeveloped countries. If you want to drop your footprint best thing to do is just move there and live with them and learn their ways. But no one seems to want to do it. Paradise already exists but no one is going

OfflineOuterbass
Stranger
    #27094730 - 12/17/20 06:22 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

This is the lifestyle I am currently pursuing. I have 1.5 acres and am turning it into a food forest. My goal is to grow all my own food, and this year I will probably come close. I have been gardening for 10 years.

Here is a good practical presentation on mycorhizals for the garden

Deep mulch plus fungus, that is the key, growing open pollinated cultivars

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
    #27094764 - 12/17/20 06:45 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I think you would benefit greatly from a psychedelic experience.

OfflinePsion
Sage
Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: Outerbass] * 1
    #27094768 - 12/17/20 06:47 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

i mean, by that argument, the absolute best way to drop your footprint and the rest of humanity's is to convince everyone to go on a murder-suicide spree via various methods, whether by simple mass shootings or inventing diseases to wipe out humanity or the like.

...doesn't sound terribly reasonable, does it? it sounds LOGICAL, yes, but not reasonable. the thing is, people are reasonable beings, not logical ones. they got to where they were today, not because they are cold emotionless beings of logic, but because they are willing to embrace seeming contradictions and strive for impossible. strong AND flexible. crunchy AND chewy. cheap AND luxurious. at rest AND in motion. (thank Einstein for that one - it's all a matter of the viewer's perspective.) 

so it might not seem logical that people go to the tribal communities to experience a DMT trip then go back to their polluted world of modern civilization - but it's perfectly reasonable. they're embracing the best of both worlds, and striving to find a way to bring both together to work together as a whole. yin and yang. there's a reason that symbol is so significant, so easily understood by those who see it.  :yinyangtrip:

the world, and our civilization, advances when we strive to find harmony and bring such seeming contradictions to work together. it's like a dance, or a song, a dynamic balance, not a static one - each moment a different stance, or different players and notes ringing forth, yet always working for a greater whole. in this light, evil can be seen as that which "disrupts" the song or dance, a sort of illness that needs correcting rather than "that person is evil". instead it's more "that persons internal harmony is seriously disrupted, and they need help". it puts the focus on striving to fix the issue rather than just making convenient excuses and going "oh well, what can you do?" and ignoring that person's plight. because whether it's due to mental illness, desperation, abuse, or some other reason...there's reasons for why people do the things they do. because people are reasonable beings. even if they're not logical ones. :smile:

as we will hopefully soon see, some of those people who went to those tribal places and brought DMT back to modern civilization, as well as those who brought psychedelics to the attention of modern civilization again, did so because they want a world that's both modern AND works in harmony with the earth. one that's modern AND happy. this is impossible. this is also totally achievable. all it takes is a willingness to embrace seeming contradictions, and realize that in the end, there was no contradiction to begin with - only a truth that has many facets.

because reality is a living, multi-hued gem, not some black and white pattern on a flat sheet of paper.

OfflineOuterbass
Stranger
Re: Questions about the psychdelic experience [Re: Psion]
    #27094846 - 12/17/20 07:29 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Psion said:
i mean, by that argument, the absolute best way to drop your footprint and the rest of humanity's is to convince everyone to go on a murder-suicide spree via various methods, whether by simple mass shootings or inventing diseases to wipe out humanity or the like.

True

Quote:

...doesn't sound terribly reasonable, does it? it sounds LOGICAL, yes, but not reasonable.

I have not found the environmental movement to be logical or reasonable. I've been listening to them since the 1980's and they have accomplished nothing. Some of the largest carbon emitters in history are environmentalists.

Quote:

the thing is, people are reasonable beings, not logical ones. they got to where they were today, not because they are cold emotionless beings of logic, but because they are willing to embrace seeming contradictions and strive for impossible. strong AND flexible. crunchy AND chewy. cheap AND luxurious. at rest AND in motion. (thank Einstein for that one - it's all a matter of the viewer's perspective.) 

so it might not seem logical that people go to the tribal communities to experience a DMT trip then go back to their polluted world of modern civilization - but it's perfectly reasonable.

I don't think so. I would move. I've moved many times, and came close to leaving the country at one point. Still might do it. Rural Mexico has a great appeal.

Quote:

they're embracing the best of both worlds, and striving to find a way to bring both together to work together as a whole. yin and yang.

I think they are trying to have it both ways, and as Mr. Miyagi says, pick a side of the road and go there. Otherwise, squish like grape.

Quote:

there's a reason that symbol is so significant, so easily understood by those who see it.  :yinyangtrip:

the world, and our civilization, advances when we strive to find harmony and bring such seeming contradictions to work together. it's like a dance, or a song, a dynamic balance, not a static one - each moment a different stance, or different players and notes ringing forth, yet always working for a greater whole. in this light, evil can be seen as that which "disrupts" the song or dance, a sort of illness that needs correcting rather than "that person is evil". instead it's more "that persons internal harmony is seriously disrupted, and they need help". it puts the focus on striving to fix the issue rather than just making convenient excuses and going "oh well, what can you do?" and ignoring that person's plight. because whether it's due to mental illness, desperation, abuse, or some other reason...there's reasons for why people do the things they do. because people are reasonable beings. even if they're not logical ones. :smile:

as we will hopefully soon see, some of those people who went to those tribal places and brought DMT back to modern civilization, as well as those who brought psychedelics to the attention of modern civilization again, did so because they want a world that's both modern AND works in harmony with the earth. one that's modern AND happy. this is impossible. this is also totally achievable. all it takes is a willingness to embrace seeming contradictions, and realize that in the end, there was no contradiction to begin with - only a truth that has many facets.

because reality is a living, multi-hued gem, not some black and white pattern on a flat sheet of paper.

I don't know, the environmentalists have been issuing the 10 years left dire warning again, there's no way in the world DMT, Elon Musk or Jesus Christ can turn it around that fast.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract