Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
what are you working for?
    #2633968 - 05/03/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

What is there to life?... What is the goal?... What are you here to do?

No matter what you choose to do in life, there will always be somebody regulating that activity.

Have you ever stopped and wondered about how that could be?... When someone is regulated by an activity, it implies there is someone else who knows better, and that you must do it their way, or face some sort of punishment, fine, imprisonment etc. In other words, it is either "their way" or the "highway".

It appears that there are no avenues in life that one can live, be free, happy, without interfering in others lives, yet still be free to live their own life. Every job, business, employment opportunity, or profession is regulated by anywhere from 100 to 10,000 codes, rules and regulations. Does this appear normal to you? ... Now, think for a minute what it was like 100 years ago in the early part of the century, or 100 years before that around the time this land was "settled".

I am certainly not saying that we don't need ANY regulations, but I am merely bringing up a point here. There is nothing you can do that is not controlled somehow by other forces (secret societies). These groups, working in concert and set up by several families and powerful bloodlines, have built a world all around us that we, now, in this day and age, actually believe is "real". We believe that the world around us is actually put there, and built collaboratively by humanity, through our subconscious.

I propose, as others have as well, that the morphogenic field of the Earth is being manipulated by these groups of people. That the thoughts, ideas, inventions, and arts are all being manipulated at a suble level before they even touch down on the planet into our individual consciousnesses. Here is an example : The scientist who builds and designs an airplane cannot do it effectively if he has knowledge withheld from him about the Earth's magnetic grids and laylines. He can only build a conventional airplane. However, a scientist who has been allowed access to particular knowledge that is withheld, could put together a airplane that could glide along the magnetic lines of the earth. The key point being that if humanity overall is unaware of these concepts, then humanity cannot impliment them. Likewise, the doctor who has been trained in surgery his whole life because that is what the medical institutions have taught him, is equally blind in his knowledge to wholistic therapies and their applications. This doctor's entire reality is dictated by his limited knowledge of what has been taught to him, therefore he is precluded from having visions or realizations about new and therapeutic applications of medicine. This is all an "Illusion" he is living under.

The first step in controlling the population is to control the basic thought processes about what we believe to be "Reality". Now, once we have bought into this "trip" we all call "reality", it is even easier to "accept" everything around us, BUT it is all made up for our distraction. It becomes even harder to realize, then.

Have you ever wondered what happens when somebody declares bankruptcy? How does anyone get paid? Where does the money come from to make everyone happy and replace the money that was lost, stolen, spent etc.? It is all written off. But most people don't think about that. They look at it in terms of "tangible assets". That too, is an illusion. The money that we use is an illusion, as well as the jobs we hold and the things we buy with the money that isn't real either.

Have you ever seen someone who is dressed up in a suit, attending a meeting, about to secure a deal with a large contract, about to strike it rich, all worked up, and ready to go. What are they doing this for? Do they actually believe that what they are doing is real? Most people do!!!

"I am going to go to school (masonic institution), and get a degree (masonic institution), so that I can go off and earn alot of money (masonic institution), so that I can buy all kinds of cool things (mason manufactured items), and I will have a new shiny car (mason manufactured), and I will buy a luxurious home (mason construction company built), and I can really enjoy life (Illusion)."

Now that may be all great and dandy, but when the tax-man cometh.......lookout!!!

Did you do everything at your job correctly?... Lose your job, lose your life!! Did you fill out all the papers for your home business properly?... Did you make sure not to violate any regulations or codes in the process?... Why? I'm just asking, because if you happened to set up a business, and filled out all the paperwork and signed up for your little "minny corp. USA", and you fail to read the fine print (10,000 codes, rules and regulations), then there is a slight chance you may be losing all your business (money) or perhaps even going to jail.... So, I'm just checking.....

Now, off you go, dragged into the system, paying bail, hiring lawyers and going to court dozens of times. You risk losing everything. Why? And for what? I just wanted to make some money, and earn a living for my family...

So, now look at you. You have sold yourself out for the almighty dollar, whored your talents and skills for the masons to use you to design and manufacture their products and services, so that in the end they could "set you up" for the ultimate "fall". Taking out the rug from underneath your feet. Taking your entire life away from you with the blink of an eye. Because you read the bible to your children, or because you failed to update your records, or perhaps, they needed someone to pin the blame on and just chose you for the hell of it, or maybe they didn't like your political views or perhaps your website...

It is them (masons) who have created the money, that you chase after, it is them (masons) that have created the jobs that you go after, it is them (Masons) that have created the systems of government that you are ruled under, and it is them that administer the courts that you are tried under, and it is them (Masons and bonesmen like George W. Bush Jr.) that own the corporations (Wackenhut) that own the jails (corporations) that you sit in when they decide they don't like you, or it is time to "lease you out" (make money off you).

Do you have a 9-5 job working 40 hours a week? Do you think you are free? If you said "yes" to both of these questions, you have already lost your mind, so you may as well stop right here. Go back to the corporation that stole your brain and tell them you want it back, along with the 15 thousand hours you spent out of your life slaving for them.

Now back to my original question... What is there to life? Why are you here? And .....What are you going to do with yourself? Live a life that is an "illusion"? Or spend your time trying to "fix" the problem? Or live life for yourself, not caring at all about the New World Order or the powers-that-be because they are not in your reality?... The only problem with the last option, which is my favorite,... is that when the peace makers ignore the warmakers then the warmakers fight with each other for several decades, building up their weapons they use against each other, as well as their arnies of trained fighters, and one day, the warmakers decide to band together to take over the beautiful colony of peacemakers, and the peacemakers are helpless because they sat around having peace for so long, they ignored the build-up of arms and strength the warmakers were quietly assembling. This is the paradox we are in as peaceful people. Krishna was a peaceful person too, but when turned to war, was the mightiest of all in the land. Arjuno and his army were no match for Krishna.

So, If you have ever waited in line at "Ikea", YOU are the person I am talking about, here!!!
WAKE UP!!! Life is an illusion and all the world's a stage, and you are playing the "fool", when waiting in line at "Ikea". This is just an extreme example here of radical consumerism. There are many "fool" positions, take for example the "politician", or the "lawyer", or the "President of the UNITED STATES (Disneyland) , "Mickey Mouse" (George W. Bush Jr.).

The masons have a term they like to use. It is called "Hoodwinking". It is what happens when the "wool is pulled over your eyes."This is the "game plan". HOODWINK HUMANITY!!! -- Convince the world's populations that the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) is the way to do all transactions, but don't tell them anything about it. Just keep it a secret and operate everything according to the rules of "simple contract". When they complain, tell them "there's nothing I can do about it, that's just the way the system works". When they are really operating under "presumption", and you don't disagree, because you don't know how to disagree to begin the.

The very moment you "believe" that this system is "real" they have "got you" 100%. NOW, you have fallen into their little trap, and you must answer to Mickey Mouse (George Bush Jr.) as your oppressor. If you think to yourself "boy i've got something to say to Mickey Mouse" when I see him, they may take you off to the looney bin. For talking to cartoon characters. Do normal people talk to fictions or talk to walls? The answer is NO! The system is a "Fiction", an "artificially created civil debtor entity". How many people are out there are talking to walls and cartoon characters? Plenty! And we have convinced ourselves that what they do is normal. - "Everbody's doing it" - "It's o.k. to talk to cartoon characters". So, now it seems, today, that if you don't talk to walls or cartoons, you are "out of your mind".

Is a corporation "real"? Does it have feelings? How about the UNITED STATES corporation set up in 1871 in the District of Columbia? Does it have feelings? Can it be hurt, or even injured? ...... Is there a chance that maybe, all along, you really shouldn't have been communicating with the UNITED STATES? That maybe you should have set up a corporation to communicate with the UNITED STATES corporation? Then you wouldn't be assumed to be the corporation that was in contact with the UNITED STATES, would you? --- The problem here is that this was already done for you when you were born and they set up your "Birth Certificate". Did you notice that the name was in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS? They gave you a corporation and called it "YOUR NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS". But since you didn't realize this, you, yourself, in the flesh and blood, have been comunicating with this monster corporation called the UNITED STATES, and they have been assuming that you, the flesh and blood person, is the "fictional corporation" that they set up in your name.

So, they actually HAVE GOT YOU TALKING TO WALLS AND CARTOON CHARACTERS, haven't they? And believing that their buildings and offices and policies and regulations are "real", when in fact, they are an animation of fiction. The money in your pocket isn't even "real" and most of the people in society today believe it is. This is called - living under an "illusion".

The Masons have got us so "hoodwinked" that we will "sell off our souls" to "pay off our debts". (That don't even exist.)

Some people out there might think to themselves, "So what. I have time to do what I want and I am as free as I want to be". The only thing is this, here : Out of 24 hours in a day, once you subtract 8 hours for sleep and 8 hours for work that leaves you with only eight hours. If one hour is spent preparing for work, getting to work, and another getting home from work and recooperating, then, now, you are left with 6 hours a day to do whatever you need to. Time to eat. Takes an hour a day at least. Errands or things you have to do, but don't really want to, like going and standing in line at the post office or the bank to pay your bills. Another hour here and there. Eventually you have only very little time left to even think! That is why people have been running themselves ragged chasing the dollar and killing each other over it. Because they don't even have time enough to think long enough to realize what the Masons have done to them. (When I say "Masons", I am referring to the overall global power structure, including International Bankers and so on, not "just the Masons", and not "the masons exclusively".)

Every major manufacturing company and most items made are made by corporations controlled by these fellows. In some way, 90 cents out of every dollar goes directly into their pocket. Whether it is in manufacturing, packaging, distribution, or retail sales, it doesn't matter, because they (masons) make out like bandits. So, in other words, there are not many things one can do in life without assisting the secret societies in conquering us all. There aren't many things we can do, which the secret societies do not control or attempt to regulate. Even the sale of sex from your own body (prostitution), the masons have to make something on it. They have set up a system in some govenments where it is allowed, but it is so tightly controlled that brothels are being forced to go out of business and whores have to pay too high of taxes. This is just an example of the death of the last vestige of freedom in the world. The freedom to make a living selling your own sexual talents or selling the service of healing or loving the lonely. Is it such a "crime" that one trades her affection for cash? Or is it a "crime" when the Masons don't get their fair share of your "ass" considering the fact that they believe you are their "chattel property".

What do they tell you when you get worried? -- "Don't worry",

"Everything is under control"

What do they say when you don't get it, or understand what is going on?

"Get with the program"

The question is "Who is doing the "programming" and who has everything "under control?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is much easier to "talk" spiritually, and alot of people go through alot just to have the time to sit at their computer for a hour or two a day to expand their mind on-line or relax, but each of us has a soul and our souls have a destiny to be fulfilled (in my beliefs), and each of us has it inside us to discover and unravel the truth about our collective reality and to broaden our consciousness. It is not in our spiritual nature to sit on the cellphone outside starbucks, smoking cigarettes, talking to our stock broker about financial deals. (This is, at the least, a description of someone pathetically "caught up" in the "illusion" of what life is all about.) I enjoy coffee myself, but I am just presenting an example of someone who, at first appearance, would seem to have no regard for their bodies (temples) and think money is the "key" to life, involving themselves, even during "play time" in their "work" and believe their "work" is "who they are".
Everyone has a different purpose in life, of course, and some people's destiny is to be caught up in materialistic reality to learn some kind of lesson perhaps, but everyone and their awareness contributes to the overall reality that we live under collectively. So, in some way, the ignorant masses effect the conscious soul searching few. This is why it is so important that people learn about the "control groups" and "power structures" in the world. (Secret Societies etc.) Because. only then can we "move on" as a human race. We are all caught in a collective nightmare, and most people believe it is a dream because they see nothing wrong. Most people believe everything is o.k. and politicians lie but that is the way life is etc. They don't understand that very powerful forces control almost everything we see, touch, hear, create, manufacture, distribute, and purchase.

When this realization hits the consciousness of our world (10% - i.e. "hundredth monkey"), then as they say "all hell will surely break loose". This is the moment that reality comes crashing through the window at 60 million miles per second. The people in control are going to have to "clamp down" to insure their control, leaving them almost "zero" options. This is what they are attempting to prevent at all costs. Humanity is on a crash course colliding with reality and the aftereffects are going to be devastating. It will be like in the movie "The Matrix" where all the green lines start to appear and everything becomes "clear".

It may happen because of the stock market crashing, or perhaps some other major event, ([ed. 12-25]this was written before Sept. 11, but posted Dec. 25, I found this strange coincidence when reviewing this for posting) but I can see this on the horizon. This will further our overall understanding that we are in fact living under an "illusion" created by others, and manipulated to make us indebted to these people when we were all "born free" in reality.

Day in and day out, millions of people go off to work. Why? Because they believe they have to.

"If nobody worked then how would anything get done. Our society would be in shambles, or at the very least, it wouldn't be what we have today. You are just a lazy bum who doesn't want to work, that's all." -

That's what I can hear people saying right now. But, that is not the truth of the matter. Again, reality is manipulated to make people believe they have to work. I like to do certain things. I have motivation and "drive". I would do alot of things if it wouldn't play into the hands of those who control us. But I like things I am interested in. People do what interests them. Everybody needs to quite their "dead" jobs and do what they enjoy instead. Then there would be people doing all kinds of things. People are motivated by other things than "money". Just because a value is set on labor is not the only reason people work. But, what I am saying here, is that people don't realize that the only reason they are doing what they are doing is to "get the money" to do whatever they want, when they should just "do what they want" and don't waste time "making the money".

I'm quite sure there are those who don't "get" what i'm saying and still think i'm lazy, but that is not the case here. Listen and think...please. We have no shortage of food for starving Ethiopians. We have Ethiopians who cannot afford to pay the corporations for the food!!! This is what i'm talking about. Give the damn food to the Ethiopians and fuck the corporation, for God's sake. THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I am not making this up. This is the truth. This is the reason people are starving in Ethiopia and even in America, as well as everywhere else on Earth the Masons have their grasp. But when we accept this "illusion" we allow it to continue and we go off to work each day thinking there is nothing we can do about it. Sure there is nothing we can do, if we don't even know about it!!!

There is no shortage of food, housing, clothing, or ANYTHING. Not even our natural resources. They are lying to us about everything to keep us under control!! Birth control? Wrong!! Population control is the proper word. Too many people, too difficult to manage, too many IMF protesters. Too many problems for George Bush, not enough condoms for the masses. More free condoms!! There seems to be no shortage of those around. -- More Illusions...

Food rots in warehouses, clothes go unused and thrown in the trash, houses go unlived in, and people are starving, cold, and homeless. Why? Because there isn't any money in compassion, that's why. But we live under the illusion that it is o.k. for people to live this way, because "I worked hard for my existence" they can too. You mean because you bought into the lie and jumped through a million hoops, that others should have to as well? Do you judge the world in which you live by the values others have set on you? Do people really have to "work" to earn a living. If it is there and we can build it, and we have the supplies then all we need to do is "do it".

The only purpose money serves is the "shadow that follows the exchange". It is not the item being exchanged, but the shadow that follows the item (substance). It is the shadow of the item, itself. We are not exchanging money when we go buy a sandwich. We are giving energy over that represents something (worthless actually), but the item is the sandwich. As long as the sandwich makes it into my mouth (consumer), that is all that matters. The money isn't edible. So, I have no use for the money, except to get the sandwich. Basically, we could use food for money, and then when we are hungry we can eat our money. That makes a hell of alot more sense. Chocolate coins are worth more than "real" coins. That is actually true, if you stop to think about it. "Real" coins are made from copper nickel clad. Hey, my thoughts are worth more than "real" coins, for that matter.

Even the Internet is free!. Everything about the lines, the connections, the access, the web, webhosting and sites, and e-mail...it's all FREE!! It is already set up, and yet we pay extraordinary amounts for access and so forth...why? Because some guy who needs "money", has to set up a "job", and has to get "paid" to do virtually nothing, so he can pay his bills, to somebody else who has bills to pay...etc., etc., etc., and that's why we all have to put up with pop ups, spam e-mail, and all the rest of the junk advertising. But, if you stop and think about it for a minute...if there is no "real money", then nobody has ever really gotten paid, and everything still has worked out... So why couldn't we have done it without money??? What I am saying is, that people only "thought" they were receiving money, and all the work got done, so what did we need the money for??? - Or, to think about it from another angle, if we can accept the illusion that money that doesn't exist can create material wealth for everyone, why do we accept the illusion that people without money, which doesn't exist, should go homeless or starve to death?

If people could realize that the entire system is set up to benefit the few, at the expense of the many, all under an illusion, we could rebuild our society in a much more compassionate way. But we have to change our mindset first. Everything we believe is what makes up our reality. We need to start believing we have a chance to fix things, but that will only come from our understanding of the nature of our problems. (Secret Societies). When we understand this dilemma of the secret societies operating behind the scenes, we can start to fix the problem. At this time, very few people are able to create real art, like real movies and television and plays, which are not somewhat artificial. Even fewer are able to express themselves politically. Our society is living under this plastic facade which is like a thin layer of film on our consciousness, keeping pure light from coming through. We need to be able to express ourselves without fear of reprisals or assassinations, or the far-reaching hand of censorship.

At this time, the media is our mind. Most people do not think for themselves anymore. Instead of allowing the television to dictate our reality, while we reflect it back in real life, we should wake up to real life and cause the television to reflect our reality.

Thoughts on reality.....

taken from here

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: what are you working for? [Re: kaiowas]
    #2644772 - 05/06/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
What is there to life?... What is the goal?... What are you here to do?

No matter what you choose to do in life, there will always be somebody regulating that activity.

You put an awful lot into this "essay", so I'm only going after a few points. It appears that the point you are making is that society was created by the Masons, who created the almighty dollar for us to chase after, so we could buy their goods, but once they were done with us, or didn't like us, they would somehow bust us on one of the many regulations imposed on our ability to make money, and we would lose everything, so therefore we shouldn't work for society.

I think this is just a little paranoid.

I'm not going to post everything you wrote, but I'll reply to some of this. Regardless of the Masons, and whoever, our activities need to be regulated. What if lawyers weren't regulated? Who would people complain to about them? What if barbers weren't regulated? Would they really wash their scissors and combs after each haircut? There's a really good reason for regulating our activities.

Like this forum. If there were no moderators, there are people who would be assholes, unregulated. Same in society. If unregulated, there are people in all professions who would act unscrupulously. I don't want to take the time to go through each one, but I have practiced enough law to know that in each profession, there are good reasons to be regulated.

Quote:

Do you have a 9-5 job working 40 hours a week? Do you think you are free? If you said "yes" to both of these questions, you have already lost your mind, so you may as well stop right here. Go back to the corporation that stole your brain and tell them you want it back, along with the 15 thousand hours you spent out of your life slaving for them.

Who are people going to work for? Themselves? Why aren't people free if they work 40 hours a week for someone? They are free to take the job, and if they want a paycheck, they'd better do what the company wants them to do. The Greeks started our system of creating the marketplace. We can't each of us work for ourselves. We have to work for others. I work for my self, because I'd be fired if I worked for someone else, after inevitably telling the boss to go fuck himself. But not every one is me, and not all of us can start our own businesses. Just because there are Masons doesn't mean they are involved in every aspect of our daily lives.

Quote:

So, If you have ever waited in line at "Ikea", YOU are the person I am talking about, here!!!
WAKE UP!!! Life is an illusion and all the world's a stage, and you are playing the "fool", when waiting in line at "Ikea". This is just an extreme example here of radical consumerism.

This is paranoia! I don't believe that because someone buys stuff at Ikea's, this means they are fools. Where else are you supposed to buy furniture?

Quote:

The masons have a term they like to use. It is called "Hoodwinking". It is what happens when the "wool is pulled over your eyes."This is the "game plan". HOODWINK HUMANITY!!! -- Convince the world's populations that the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) is the way to do all transactions, but don't tell them anything about it. Just keep it a secret and operate everything according to the rules of "simple contract". When they complain, tell them "there's nothing I can do about it, that's just the way the system works". When they are really operating under "presumption", and you don't disagree, because you don't know how to disagree to begin the.

The UCC is not a secret game!! It's a set of rules governing contracts for the sale of goods! If we had no rules, the bad guys would always win!

There is almost too much to respond to.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2644930 - 05/06/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

World Peace

True love

Scientific understanding

space exploration (outer & inner)

Artistic Expression

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
    #2644979 - 05/06/04 10:48 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm quite sure there are those who don't "get" what i'm saying and still think i'm lazy, but that is not the case here. Listen and think...please. We have no shortage of food for starving Ethiopians. We have Ethiopians who cannot afford to pay the corporations for the food!!! This is what i'm talking about. Give the damn food to the Ethiopians and fuck the corporation, for God's sake. THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I don't have alot of time right now, but I did want to respond to this. The majority of those suffering from mass starvation are African countries. The same African countries have been offered food by these evil corporations only to be refused because it was genetically modified. They would rather have their people starve to death than take their chances with this food. Corporations are no different when it comes to charity than an average person. They do what they can, when they can. To expect them to do this out of some misplaced responsibility is ridiculous.

Fucking the corporation would just simply "rob Peter to pay Paul." All you would do is transfer the misfortune.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Edited by HagbardCeline (05/06/04 10:51 AM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2645038 - 05/06/04 11:05 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

the first person to realize frog's misunderstanding get's five shrooms from me  :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Anonymous

#2645048 - 05/06/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

working toward loving unconditionally, yeah even the KKK, poor lost souls, i know they love my mutt ass :grin: they just dont know it, yet.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2645089 - 05/06/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

She thinks that all these people that do the regulating are benevolent... that because people are regulating things makes everything peachy... Sure i do the work my company asks me to do... i do fucking more... have i gotten a raise? No. Do i get paid less than other people who have been there not as long, and get payed more than i do... That is fact. So whats this about doing what they tell me to do?

Fuck them. It is my life. I do have a choice. TO think there rare people who dont get abused like this is BULLSHIT, i advise anyone who believes such a thing to open their eyes and take a look at the world once again.

--------------------
What?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2645116 - 05/06/04 11:26 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I know, I know!!!!! :wink:

But I already have five shrooms for you, so I will wait and see who comes up with it next. :grin:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2645231 - 05/06/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
the first person to realize frog's misunderstanding get's five shrooms from me  :wink:

Okay, just tell me the errors of my ways and let's get it over with.  Sheesh.  I hate suspence, anyways.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: what are you working for? [Re: Frog]
    #2645240 - 05/06/04 11:51 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

it's not in the error of your ways...look closely  :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: what are you working for? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2645296 - 05/06/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"She thinks that all these people that do the regulating are benevolent."

great point, though I don't know in regards of what she's thinking.

and with regards to regulation, yes a degree of regulation is good, but it's on such a mass scale, and we know how greedy the have's are, and we also have a good idea of how the have's hoard things with the have nots.  the fact that we have to PAY for land ownership :razz:

yeah..here's a piece of this earth, and it's only $450,000!

then we are going to charge you a huge interest rate for it so in the end (if you do a 30 year mortg.) you'll pay more than double. 

we spend trillions of dollars on weapons instead of at least trying to feed and cloth the millions of hungry children in this country (let alone the world).  Masons or no masons...there are the have's and there are the have nots.

1% of the world ownes 95% of the wealth  :rolleyes:

btw frog, keep looking for that misunderstanding...five shrooms are still up for grabs, unless frog gets it first....:grin:

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2645329 - 05/06/04 12:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

kaiowas, we already talked a while back about why we agreed that ownership of the earth is allowed, or why it happens.  It's part of the social contract, so I can take a piece of land and call it mine without you being able to come along and steal it from me.  So the government got involved.  That's too bad, right?

I just think you are like the pendulum that has swung a little too far over to the left.  You need to come back closer to the middle.  It's a little difficult to take your ideas totally seriously when they seem to be exagerated.  I definitely don't see the world the way you do, but I realize that I am wearing blinders in certain areas. 

And this won't be the first time I missed a point.  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineRenegade8
Niggar please

Loc: Orange County
    #2646380 - 05/06/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

She's assuming that regulation is possible? The Drug War and the gang war stuff you posted are good examples of how the masses can never be regulated by the elite few.

--------------------
I'm just see-through faded, super jaded, and out of my mind. - R.I.P. Layne

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #2647058 - 05/06/04 06:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:

It is simple. Death.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

OfflineThe_Visionaire
Torch

Loc: Indra's Net
    #2647094 - 05/06/04 06:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Frog said:

Who are people going to work for?  Themselves?  Why aren't people free if they work 40 hours a week for someone?  They are free to take the job, and if they want a paycheck, they'd better do what the company wants them to do.  The Greeks started our system of creating the marketplace.  We can't each of us work for ourselves.  We have to work for others.  I work for my self, because I'd be fired if I worked for someone else, after inevitably telling the boss to go fuck himself.  But not every one is me, and not all of us can start our own businesses.

Ok, I`ll give it a try:

Frog herself stood up against the commercial slavery system incarnated in her boss. I suppose her boss was angry at her because she was prioritizing non-profitable values, instead of following her boss` thirst for money. So Frog starts working for herself! What is the significance of this? She is a rebell, not happy with the system as it is, and she consequently makes her own firm so she is in controll of her own actions.

The thing is, we would all "get fired" if we spoke our minds truly in the mason slave-state. But then frog tells us to submit to the system because everyone can`t win: "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!" -The Borg

There can be no trancendence if not the entire morphogenetic field is changed. And if this is to happen, humanity as a whole must brake free from the price tag that is set on their heads. We must all start our own business, the business that has no price, the business of unfolding the self!

And this is the where frog is wrong; she is thinking within the system. When working for the corporate slave-state you work for yourself (for money), but let others do the thinking. If you truly want to work for others (creation) you must think for yourself...

The moral is thus:
Do as she does, and do not what she says, haha :tongue:

--------------------
There are no differences between men and gods,
one blends softly causal into the other.
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2647420 - 05/06/04 07:59 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

no frog, you didn't miss the point at all. who am I to tell you that your ideas are right and wrong?  I may agree with some, and disagree with others, but that's just how life is ya know!  you just thought I wrote that essay, if you jsut scrolled down all the way, I posted a link that said "taken from here"  :smile: I just messed with you a little bit since I know you won't get offended, one of the many reasons why you kick ass!  :rockon:

I'll get to my point now...

when I talk about what you are working for, I guess I should have uttered WHO are you working for.  where is the majority of your money going?  let's looks at some company names

(1) Murdoch-FoxTV-HarperCollins-WeeklyStandard-NewYorkPost-LondonTimes-DirecTV;
(2) G.E.-NBC-Universal-Vivendi
(3) Time-Warner-CNN-AOL;
(4) Disney-ABC-ESPN-comcast

In the 60's there were over 300 major media outlets in the country(300 independently owned)... By 1983 there was only 50, now there is 4

let's se some others

(5) HP-ISO-Digital GlobalSoft-compaq
(6) philip morris-miller brewing comp  (remember, morris makes more than jsut ciggs...hehe they make cookies too, among a host of other products)

more companies are merging...jsut keep watching the news. more companies merger trigger even more comapnies merging. they told us in school that there aren't many monopolies.  when we can see that this is a bunch of lies. they lie to us to keep us dumb, so we don't think. they'll just keep the company names up  oh...and btw...don't eve nthink for a second that our govt isn't connected to these companies at ALL.  especially with the ridiculous term of "soft money"

microsoft btw ownes about 7% of comcast which is the largest cable company in the world.  companies are merging left and right...the money of the billions of have nots are going to the few have's.  while many of us struggle, and many of us die because they couldn't pay the heating bills...they sit up there, not caring about us at all. And again, many of us here are content and pacified to do nothing since a lot of us jsut have enough. 

we have an idea here that money is our goal in life.  filling up bank accounts...it's so hollow.  so much strife could be ended if helped each other out instead of being seperated and not organized. are we to just sit here and not care while millions in our own country starve or have no shelter? we are so hellbent on making money that we will either lead to our total self-distruction, or we will be controled to the point where even our basic freedoms will be gone

but hey, that's happening NOW! 

patriotic act and internet surveillence

our freedoms are going down the tubes, and we are still stuck thinking that what matters most in life is money. 

money connects to religion, business, and our govt. our govt is connected business and religion, as religion is connected to business and govt.  funny thing is...money is completely fake.  we don't even have enough in our reserves to give out all these notes we process. there IS no regulation on how much money gets printed out.

"think for yourself...question authority"

am i paranoid...or is this just a little toooo real.

visionaire...wow!!!  just wow!!!!  i think you conveyed the core ideas of that article better than the author.  just beautiful, you have a real knack of being able to flow with the english language in a clear concise manner.  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:  :mushroom2:

renegade: exactly!!!!  we like to think the police are in total control, but they are only in control to a certain extent.  this is evident as you poihted out in drugs and gangs, but they ARE working on this.

it's the ideas that we have a system based on fear and seperation.  the fact that people suffer all around us partly because of the system and not enough people care.  there's a big picture here that people don't want to see.

The way this society is, people won't do anything about a problem until it's staring them in the face...in which omost of the time it's too late. we're too pacified.

I posted this essay because it brought up a lot of social points that don't get discussed often enough.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2647562 - 05/06/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

let's look at the start market....

first research money out. since 1970s, the amount of money printed over-exceeds our resources. thus we borrow money from other countries. at least 30% of out money is from the resources of other countries. there isn't a regulation anymore, except by the government. Oh...btw.. the churches have already contributed millions of dollars to the bush campaign. this was in the paper for god's sake!

many of us don't really know fully how stocks work. it's a form of gambling. what it also does is it keeps the major companies in business while pushing away the small ones. it's gambling basede on "inflation" which is based on OPINIONS! these opinions are based on what the media says...which is dictated by companies...which is dictated by our govt.

people's retirement is based on the stocks...and poeple have lost them totally! comitted suicide over it even. keep looking...research...I urge you to research what I'm saying and not just accept it as "truth"

what are you working for??

--------------------

OfflineMylz

Loc: Ontario (Canada)
    #2647694 - 05/06/04 08:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Masons or no masons... Illusions or no illusions... As long as I can spend time with friends and family, continue to benefit spiritually and have a shitload of fun while at it from my foaf's magic mushroom crops, and go on living a decent and comfortable life, the masons have my blessings... I enjoy the so-called massive organized web of illusion... Without it, technology would fail miserably... You think there are really enough people who actually WANT TO or ENJOY going through complex research analysis and mathematical equations in hundreds of fields of science to continue or even UPKEEP technology or technological innovation WITHOUT money as an incentive? Not for a world of 6 billion, there aren't. No freedom? Media may dictate a large portion of (especially) teen life, but individuatlity, spirituality and freedom of speech have become loads more common since these horrible masons have supposdly started running this... 70-80 years ago, women were almost always expected to grow up to be child-bearers and good wives; young men were usually expected to follow in the footsteps of their fathers. And both were very strictly pushed in these directions. And that was when the masons had LESS of a grip, supposedly. If some bastards swim in money at the cost of drastically increased female rights, access to a trillion times the information available 200 years ago and corporations, associations, clubs and forums for anything you could possibly think about are all a horrible illusion kept up to keep us from  true freedom, masons keep the good times rollin' :cool: And as for any 'what if you were the next to be screwed over next' kind of replies, one person's life ruined, millions still pleased and living comfortably. Third world countries starving? Not our problem they're governed by another group of less-efficient masonists; seems to me the african masonists need to clean up their act and get shit moving.

--------------------
I'm an antidisestablishmentarianist, are you? :wink:

OfflineMylz

Loc: Ontario (Canada)
    #2647717 - 05/06/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

(1) Murdoch-FoxTV-HarperCollins-WeeklyStandard-NewYorkPost-LondonTimes- DirecTV ;
(2) G.E.-NBC-Universal-Vivendi
(3) Time-Warner-CNN-AOL;
(4) Disney-ABC-ESPN-comcast

Third-cousin owns DirecTV, mom worked for Universal, uncle's a major broadcaster for ESPN :grin: You all work for my family, mush workers! Mush! :wink:

--------------------
I'm an antidisestablishmentarianist, are you? :wink:

Anonymous

Re: what are you working for? [Re: Mylz]
    #2647936 - 05/06/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds