Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineplexus
holding thelight of athousand candles

Loc: texas
Whats up with these fucking Masons??
    #3137850 - 09/15/04 08:41 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I was watching the news a little bit ago, and here in Dallas, we have this old bastradass sheriff, sheriff Jim Bowles, whos in the middle of a controversy...

He basically told his cheif deputy, Cheif Deputy Larry Forsythe, to lie (not only lie, but to sign a legal affidavit) about being bribed by Bowles' candidate, Danny Chandler, or that He'd lose his job.

and there were this secretly recorded tape that forsythe, recorded of bowles asking him to lie on the affidavit... so the tape goes like this:

Forsythe, "I have your word if I tell this 'tale', I can keep my job?"

Bowles, "Larry, I'm a Mason. I believe in the Masonic Code. I will keep my word. I will keep my fraternal promise."

Bowles later called the tape a "creativly edited version of our conversatoin." (yea fucking right)

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THESE MASONS???
THESE FUCKING 'TARDASS HICKS RUN OUR FUCKING COUNTRY???

While researching these freemasons, and their little brotherhood, it pisses me off more and more. what gives them the fucking right? i guess they give it to themselves. but damn, it pisses me off. it seems that no one really knows what theyre really about. I've seen nothing good coming fromt them.

and i always see these cars driving around with the masonic seal, the compass and straight edge... not to mention the buildings with it plastered all over it. what the hell? these assholes. :mad2:

just look at this masonic piece of shit

--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: plexus]
    #3137895 - 09/15/04 09:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know much about the masons myself, but in reading this I noticed some things pop into my mind.

Firstly, take a look at Bush. He uses christianity to fuel his 'righteousness'. That doesn't mean that the religion of christianity is crappy in itself necessarily, but in this case it is being used by a crappy person. Same with a lot of other fuckheads around the world using whatever religion they have as an excuse for just doing stuff that gets them off (ie power, fame, etc).

However I agree in that it does make me feel uncomfortable when there are people in positions of power who are firm followers of a specific religious beleif. They have the ability to screw up a lot of peoples lives, by having them thrown in prison / fined / executed / bombed / etc. Thats no kind of arena to be bringing in your personal religion.

Offlineplexus

Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: zee_werp]
    #3137921 - 09/15/04 09:15 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Bush is most definatly a mason. In the video, "In plane sight" (a conspiracy theory video against 9/11) it shows video of Bush Jr. sit down next to his wife who is sitting next to Bush Sr. And Bush senior reaches over to Junior and Jr. shakes his hand... not shakes, but grabs. Now, the video didnt say this. This is my own conclusion. But to me, this is OBVIOUSLY the Masonic handshake. (The thumb to the knuckles) (Different levels of masons shake differently)

I think most, if not all, successful politicians are Masons. Just think... youre a young politician with promise to a good career. Wouldnt you be appealing to the Masons? Wouldnt you be approached by the Masons? and wouldnt the promise of the benifits of the Masons be appealing to you? being in a Masononic politician probobly assures you a successful career and plenty of money.

Maybe im just paranoid. But, damn....

--------------------

Offlineplexus

#3137928 - 09/15/04 09:22 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

oh, an the masonry isnt really a religion. it may have some religious bases or sects, but its really a not-so-secret secret brotherhood of richass fucks. not-so-secret because everyone knows about them. secret cause nobody really knows WHY they are. they supposedly have some sort of secret... there are many guesses. but apparently only the highest degree masters know.

they are the "shriners"

im sure youve heard of scottish rite... the scottish rite foundation actually gave a grant to rick strassman for his DMT research. theyre masons.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3137976 - 09/15/04 09:50 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, that guy looks like some sort of reptilian cyborg that forgot to get it's yearly tune-up.
His fucking face is falling off his skull.  :crazy2:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlineplexus

Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: Adamist]
    #3137996 - 09/15/04 10:00 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:

Dude, that guy looks like some sort of reptilian cyborg that forgot to get it's yearly tune-up.

hahahahahaha... you should hear him talk. sounds like hes holding his vocal box in his hand.

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #3138079 - 09/15/04 11:17 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

One mason must protect another mason even if it means lying in court. It's one of the rules.

Most US presidents have been masons. Bush and Kerry on the other hand are both Bonesmen (members of Yale's skull and bones society - another very influential group).

--------------------

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#3138147 - 09/15/04 11:41 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

While we're talking about Masons.. how about the 'Skulls & Bones' secret society which Bush and Kerry were/are both part of. I know people don't like conspiracies.. but this one is hard not to beleive.

Out of 280million people the two presidential canidates are both from the same secret society which only accepts 14 members a year.

Now tell me that isn't scary... and people think the actually have a choice.

The USA government was hijacked a long time ago..

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: J4S0N]
    #3138203 - 09/15/04 12:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

At the end of World War 2 I'm pretty sure Germany took over many parts of the US Government. And aliens are involved, of course.. :smile:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: Adamist]
    #3138846 - 09/15/04 03:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
At the end of World War 2 I'm pretty sure Germany took over many parts of the US Government. And aliens are involved, of course.. :smile:

Well, that's very reassuring ... :dancing:

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3138922 - 09/15/04 03:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The Masons are just a male dominated ego club,(there is Eastern Star for women, but get this, they have to have male chaperones at their meetings) but they are mostly harmless. My father in law is one and he got me to go to some meetings, but it wasn't my thing. They just like to mostly feel important with their little secret handshakes and such. It is really rather silly.

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (09/15/04 06:27 PM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3138953 - 09/15/04 03:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

plexus said:
Quote:

Adamist said:

hahahahahaha... you should hear him talk. sounds like hes holding his vocal box in his hand.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3139432 - 09/15/04 06:01 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

"The Masons are just a male dominated ego club,(there is Eastern Star for womwn, but get this, they have to have male chaperones at their meetings) but they are mostly harmless. My father in law is one and he got me to go to some meetings, but it wasn't my thing. They just like to mostly feel important with their little secret handshakes and such. It is really rather silly. "

that has always been my impression, their just losers with no real power. But then i realized thats wrong. See the society gains hundreds and thousands of working class members due to the appeal of secrecy and importance. However, when you have that many working class people all willing to lie or whatever to help each other, thats actually a pretty powerfull network. Each of them contributes in whatever way he can and thus they have all kinds of skills trades tools and spys at their disposel.

And even though the base level members might not be much more than an ego club, the higher up members can control the lower ones, so they are wielding huge power.

I mean even if nothing else that alot of money (im sure they all pay cash to the masonic temples) and alot of votes to control. And when you consider that alot of masons are policeman, military, politicians, lawyers... they can do alot with that.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #3139460 - 09/15/04 06:15 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Right, so there are Freemasons who misapply and misunderstand the Craft, and totally disregard the ethics but affirm Craft loyalty. I think your attitude is one of simple bigotry. You obviously don't know any decent men who are Freemasons, or the kinds of things that Freemasons do, like raising funds for children's burn units at hospitals, or fundraising for a dozen kidney dialysis machines for kids waiting for a kidney donor.

That is exoteric Freemasonry which focuses on charitable works, but there is also esoteric Freemasonry. The turn-of-the-century occultist C.W. Leadbeater wrote about that. That George Washington and some of his contemporaries were Freemasons had led numerous conspiracy freaks to create scenarios kind of like the 'Illuminati' in the Peter Sellers film 'Being There.' Freemasonry is the oldest fraternal organization and has its own mythos surrounding the building of Solomon's Temple. The degrees and grades were prerequisite for membership in other organizations like the Order of the Golden Dawn (at least at the turn of the last century).

I'm not a Freemason, although my Father was for over 50 years. I pinned a Square and Compass jewel to his lapel while he lay in his coffin in August, and had the coffin been displayed, I would have draped his white lambskin apron (symbolic of purity) over the box prior to burial, as per his request.

Now, just because there is a disproportionate number of lawyers who are Freemasons, and the majority of lawyers in my experience define the word ass***e, doesn't mean that all Masons are ass****s, or that all lawyers are ass****s. Be suspicious if you must, but don't condemn everyone.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineMad_Buhdda_Abuser
    #3139472 - 09/15/04 06:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Isn't the Illuminati a bunch of super-powerull/rich masons? And isn't the symbol of the illuminati on the back of the american bill? I smell sonspiracy and no its not that old man..

Offlineplexus

Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3139474 - 09/15/04 06:19 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yea... exactly... there are 32 classes to the masonic heirachy of their 'secret knowlege'. the ones that are these little peons, the apprentices, who you probobly have been had meetings with are the everyday fucks who are but tiny wheels in their fucking machine. im sure they dont know shit... but they sure feel like they belong. now what the fuck are up with the higher masonic classes? what are they hiding? it is kinda scary that all these policticians are headed by this 'brotherhood'.

--------------------

Offlineplexus

Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: Mad_Buhdda_Abuser]
    #3139481 - 09/15/04 06:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mad_Buhdda_Abuser said:
Isn't the Illuminati a bunch of super-powerull/rich masons? And isn't the symbol of the illuminati on the back of the american bill? I smell sonspiracy and no its not that old man..

yea... actually the illuminati are the supposed puppet masters. they are the ACTUAL secret society, since there is no proof of them. they dont parade around like the masons. but yea... basically.

--------------------

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#3139508 - 09/15/04 06:27 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i think masonry is about focusing intent and building a firm foundation so whatever comes on top is just as firm.

it's also a way for the "higher ups" to shroud, distort and obfuscate aspects of divine wisdom.

fraternal systems are a splendid method of divide and rule.

us vs them

secret society vs open society

privileged vs ignorant

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: Clean]
    #3139544 - 09/15/04 06:34 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

While I think the Masons are slightly silly, I have relatives, as I mentioned, in this organization so I feel honor bound to defend it somewhat. While they do indulge in self glorification frequently, they also try to help out in the community. Saying they are priviliged is innaccurate, as many of the guys in my father in law's group don't have two pennies to rub together.

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (09/15/04 10:23 PM)

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
Re: Whats up with these fucking Masons?? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3139620 - 09/15/04 06:48 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That 'honor bound' feeling is the reason they continue to operate, recruit members, and are justified by their members and families. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I have a feeling there's much behind the jovial handshakes and ego rubbing meetings.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology